15 years before i died.              ( WARNING THERE IS A GORY PART )

part 1

my mother light seeker and my father destiny chooser sat closely watching there two eggs in case they hatch  .  the purple egg with white speckles started to shake.   gasp '' LIGHT-SEEKER ITS HAPPENING ! ''  destiny chooser exclaims.  Light seeker flutters her eyes open ''hmm? "   they both stare at the eggs exhilarated the head pokes at revealing two giant eyes and an ugly snout.  the dragonet gurgles excitedly and jumps out showing two deformed blacklegs.  ''  AWW destiny chooser lo- THWAP! DESTINY CHOOSER CRUSHES THE SMALL  helpless dragonet with one brutal whack of his tale blood erupted and went everywhere the eyes flew at light seekers legs. well.. what was left of them.  '' DESTINY CHOOSER HOW CO-  " raarg " destiny chooser leaped to his feet and ripped light seekers jaw off " I thought we would have beautiful dragonets!! ''  light seekers eyes widened in pain, destiny chooser bit down hard on light seekers neck decapitating her. the blood of two dragons was spilled out on the floor.  Destiny chooser stared at lightseekers blood  for a long moment...  then something clicked in his head. He walked to the other egg it was only black he touched it  he whispered a spell " when this dragonet hatches it must drink blood to survive. " it would be the curse since he thought i would turn out ugly, oh did i forget to mention that he was an animus? a few days later .  he sees me hatch I errupted from the egg with one hit.  Destiny choosers eyes widened this dragonet was not ugly. she was beautiful!  eyes were icy blue her horns were gray and the rest of her was black.  '' what have i done?"  he looked at light seekers rotting corpse.  " i know gross right?"  he saw the armband.  light seeker wore he slipped it off her. " enchant this armband to allow anyone who wears it to read minds and see the future... he looks at the dragonet it will be to big as a armband.  it will be an awkward necklace for now until she grows into it! 

do you guys want a part 2 even though this is kind cringey?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DAISY

I am confused.

probably depressed

and really paranoid

" kill it with fire!!! " - DAISY

Oc of da week-

Forums

luna from gravity falls

It's really good, you should keep going!

• Posted at:

Shi

Anime and other shows I enjoy!

Aot [Attack on Titan]

Ouran High School Host club

Ninjago [cause why not]

Glitter Force Doki Doki 

Naruto

Okay now I’m done

14 YEARS BEFORE I DIED

" Why do I Have to wear this weird Necklace and do super weird things? "  I ask Annoyed.  " Bloodbringer we have talked about this before I would rather not have to bring up Lightseeker again..." he says sternly.

• Posted at:

DAISY

I am confused.

probably depressed

and really paranoid

Oc of da week-

Forums

luna from gravity falls

14 YEARS BEFORE I DIED

" Why do I Have to wear this weird Necklace and do super weird things? "  I ask Annoyed.  " Bloodbringer we have talked about this before I would rather not have to bring up Lightseeker again..." he says sternly.  he looks at his necklace to prevent me from reading his mind it was simple it was a chunk of wood shaped like the flame on a candle it had an odd engraving on it how should I describe it...  a shield that had a circle with dashes around it I guess it was like a ball of fire...  " Any ways your here's your snack...  ''  he flopped the tiny dragonet  It had lifeless eyes its face was violently bare.  My  father turned around his tail sweeping back and forth.  I gingerley clawed at the limp dragonet  and then dug in to the scales ripping them off one by one.

i have to stop here cause i must go to bed!

• Posted at:

DAISY

I am confused.

probably depressed

and really paranoid

Oc of da week-

Forums

luna from gravity falls

nice keep going

• Posted at: