If you haven't joined, the post is at /315479!

The standings are:

Students:

Healer Wolf-Has ability to heal others with a touch of a paw-Cedarsong (LunaStar), Mooneyes (Scar), Willowtree (Lana), Fernleap (Caleo), Breeze (Eagle), NO MORE HEALER WOLVES!!!!!

Speed Wolf- Has ability to run and move faster than normal wolves- Lightningflash (Swampcloud51), Eagleflight (Caleo), 3 spots available

Fire Wolf- Has ability to summon and use fire at will- Starsparrow (Breaker), Windburst (ghostdawn245), Forestfire (Caleo), Torchbearer (D3erp), Slate (Fossil), NO MORE FIRE WOLVES!!!!!

Ice Wolf- Has ability to summon and use ice at will- Darkmoon (Scar), Icicle (Icicle), Shrike (Fossil), Veira (Gulfstream), Frostmoon (Sunstalker), NO MORE ICE WOLVES

Speaker Wolf- Has ability to speak every other animal language- Ivyvine (Lana), Fawnpelt (Caleo), Tarkal (Gulfstream), 2 MORE SPOTS!

Morpher Wolf- Has ability to change form to anything (very rare)-Thornshine (LunaStar), Shadowhunter (Scar), Pineoak (Lana), NO MORE MORPHER WOLVES!!!!!

Teachers:

Headmistress- Silversky (LunaStar)

Assistant Headmaster/Headmistress- Fjordbringer (Sunstalker)

Healing Teacher-Open

Speed Teacher- Open

Fire Teacher- Blazestreak (LunaStar)

Ice Teacher- Open

Speaking Teacher- Open

Morphing Teacher- Saved for Galaxee

Hunting Teacher- Oakwill (Scar)

Defense Teacher- Open

You walk into the school, and see the headmistress ushering everyone in to take a seat. So, you do this and wait for her to talk to everyone.

Silversky looks upon all the wolves attending the school. "Welcome, everyone, to the Opal Academy for Wolves! My name is Silversky, the headmistress, and I'm very excited to have you all here! Please, take this time to mingle and meet one another!" she says happily.

Blazestreak stands by his mate, also smiling at the students.

Cedarsong looks around, interested to be here and looks for friends and suspicious wolves.

Thornshine looks around nervously, then picks up the scroll in front of her and begins to read.

:D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

LunaStar XD

☮☯⚛ 

Queen of Shipping

She/Her/Neep

Joined June 2, 2017

Fandom is love, fandom is life.

Ravenclaw~SeaWing~Jedi

Forum sis: Gulfstream

Go eat a zebra!

#GoKnightsGo

Ship OT Week: #MicahFlight

You want a warrior cat name? Ask me anytime!

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Veira sits down on the floor, facing Silversky. She smiles while the headmistress talks, then stands up to go meet the others. She walks up to what looks to be a fire wolf and speaks. “Hello, my name is Veira. What’s yours?”

Tarkal has been paying serious attention to the headmistress, wondering when the actual class would start. He didn’t go and greet anyone, deciding to look over his textbook instead.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Starsparrow stays near a wall and glances at the other wolves, not saying a word. She hopes that at least some of the wolves are friendly and won't be rude to her. 

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Mooneyes walked down the hall, guided by Darkmoon. He bumped into a wolf and quickly apologized.

Shadowhunter walked down the hall quickly, walking up to strangers  and saying, "Hello".

Darkmoon guided Mooneyes down the hall.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

(I am changing Cedarsong's PoV)

Cedarsong noses her sister. "C'mon Thorn! There are plenty of wolves here to meet! Don't spend all your time READING!" she says.

"The library here and the classes is what I came here for. Besides, I'm probably the only Morpher Wolf here! At least you have some common ground that you can go from. I'm stuck with a power that's so rare, there probably won't be a teacher for it!" Thornshine replied, looking at her sister.

"Thorn! Sometimes it seems like I have to do EVERYTHING for you! Look at the wolf in the corner. She looks why, just like you. She'll probably understand your odd philosophy of life! Just go and TALK to her!" Cedarsong says, nudging her sister towards the wolf in the corner.

Thornshine pads over slowly to the wolf in the corner. "Um, hi? I'm Thornshine." she says quietly.

Hopefully she'll make some friends, thought Cedarsong as she watched her sister introduce herself. She then padded over to an Ice Wolf and said a greeting. "Salutations! I'm Cedarsong!"

(Your turn, Gulfstream XD)

• Posted at:

LunaStar XD

☮☯⚛ 

Queen of Shipping

She/Her/Neep

Joined June 2, 2017

Ravenclaw~SeaWing~Jedi

Go eat a zebra!

#GoKnightsGo

Torchbearer just sits silently, waiting for something important to happen.

• Posted at:

~Sir_D3rpington~

Or just ~D3rp~

"Sociopathic chicken man named after an article of clothing"

When you hear a faint "yeet" in the distance,  yeah that's me.

yeet

ayy

aw hecc, i'm out of things to put down here.

Gregg rulz ok

Veira wagged her tail, "Hello Ceadersong, I'm Viera. Pleased to meet you."

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Frostmoon sits, and watches the others, wondering if he can make them like him. (ummm. i did make the ice teacher)

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!

All hail the vampyre goddess Nyx

The colors won't change for me. It must be a glitch. Oh well.

Forestfire padded carefully in, followed by his sisters. He paused, studying the crowd of wolves. Eagleflight and Fawnpelt stood on either side of him, Eagleflight glaring at everybody. Fawnpelt stood rather closely to Forest, her fur brushing against his. He lowered his head to their ears and said softly, "We should find a place to sit. Remember, we stick together at all times." They both nodded and together the trio found seats in the back, away from the other wolves. Forest scanned the other wolves, glowering. Then he hesitated. Standing a little distance away was a pretty little wolf (Thornshine). He mentally bit himself and looked away.

Eagleflight sat beside her brother, practicing her brooding glare by glaring at any passing wolf.

Fawnpelt leaned over and whispered to her sister, causing Eagle to nod grimly.

Fernleap bounced excitedly into the room. She ran up to every wolf nearby and greeted them. She got so excited that she didn't pay attention at where she was walking and accidentally bumped into a silver wolf (Mooneyes). Stumbling back, Fern panicked. "I am so sorry! I was talking to this one wolf and I didn't see where I was going and the next thing you know I ran into you!" She said all this surprisingly fast and at the end had to pant slightly. Recovering from her blitz of words, she then smiled. "I'm Fernleap, but you can call me Fern. What's your name?"

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

How lucky am I to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Slate stood tall and walked slowly inspecting every wolf in the room. Next to him was his brother, who mirrored him but was a white wolf unlike him, his pelt was black. His icy blue eyes gazed around the room carefully look for a place to sit. 

Shrike bounced around excitedly, his light icy green eyes filled with excitement. He bumped into his brother a lot as they walked “Stop it” Slate snapped “Sorry!!!” He yelped. But Slate’s gaze softer “Sorry, I just don’t like being here” Slate mumbled. Shrike steered them over to the back corner, and he sat down with his brother at his side.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

(Whoops, nevermind)

Frostmoon walks over to Eagleflight and Fawnpelt, and says, "Hello. Im Frostmoon. How are you?"

Fjordbringer sits beside Silversky, making a mental note of all the ice wolves in the room.

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

poke

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

Fawnpelt looked up, startled that anybody would speak to her. Well, anybody besides her littermates. She quickly assessed the male wolf before opening her jaws to answer. As soon as her jaws opened, Eagle pinned her ears back and glared at her. Fawn winced. But, despite the warning glare from her sister, she answered. "Hello," her voice was soft, just more than a whisper. "I'm Fawnpelt and this is Eagleflight.... That's our brother, Forestfire." Her tail flicked in the direction of their large, glowering brother.   Fawn looked back at Frostmoon. "I'm doing pretty good. I-I'm sorry, I can't talk much right now." She shrank under the glares of both her siblings. Forestfire and Eagleflight were suspicious of all new wolves and didn't like it when Fawn or Fern talked to strangers. But Fawn wasn't as suspicious as they were. She looked up at Frostmoon, silently asking for him to lead her away from her littermates.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

How lucky am I to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Eagleflight glared up at the new wolf (Frostmoon). Then she heard Fawn start talking to him. Her eyes narrowed dangerously and she silently warned Fawn to stop. But she didn't. Eagle mentally strangled her sister, then looked back at the new wolf (Frostmoon). It seemed Eagle was doing enough talking for them both, so she simply glared at him.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Breeze

I walked in the crowded school, trying not to bump into anyone. I sat in a corner and wrapped my tail around my paws. Someone bumped into me, "Uh...Hi. I'm Breeze." I told the wolf.

• Posted at:

Call Me Eagle

Midnight

Ravenclaw

Qinter

Turtlejou

Klance

Twenty-Bi-Teen

Banprou

#WaterYourPlance

Starsparrow sees a wolf (Slate) inspecting everyone and when his eyes glance toward her, she looks at the ground. Her ears flatten against her head in a kind of frightened way. Please don't notice me... She thinks as she looks at the ground.

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

“Wheres the action?” The Fire Wolf mumbled. Slate looked around and then watched the small group of wolves.

”Why don’t you go over to it?” Shrike grinned “no” his brother responded.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

"Hello Fern, my name is Mooneyes." replied Mooneyes.

Shadowhunter noticed Mooneyes talking to a new wolf and walked over.

Darkmoon studied the wolf talking to Mooneyes, before deciding to not attack her.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Bored

"Hi, Mooneyes." Fern beamed, pleased that a wolf actually spoke to her. Her gaze shifted to the other wolves (Shadowhunter and Darkmoon). "Oh, these must be your brothers." She smiled at them. "I'm Fernleap."

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

(K)

Frostmoon seemed to understand. He gestured with his tail for her to follow him, and walked towards the far corner.

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

Starsparrow stands up slowly and walks along the edge of the walls, glancing around at the other wolves.

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Oops, I did the wrong PoV Color for Fern. Oh well.

Fawn looked at Eagle briefly before standing and padding up to him. With her back to her siblings, she whispered softly, "Thank you, Frostmoon." A shy smile spread across her muzzle, but she made sure to keep her back facing her siblings.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Cedarsong wagged back at Veira. "Wonderful to meet you!" she then padded over to where what looked like 3 brothers and another female were standing. "Salutations." she says, side-eyeing Darkmoon and immediately gravitating towards him. He's scanning me, to decide if I'm trustworthy, she realized. I like him. 

Oh, where in the world is Cedar?, Thornshine thought as she padded past a largely built wolf. 

• Posted at:

LunaStar XD

☮☯⚛ 

Queen of Shipping

She/Her/Neep

Joined June 2, 2017

Ravenclaw~SeaWing~Jedi

Go eat a zebra!

#GoKnightsGo

Lightingflash looked around at the other wolves and then went over to say hi. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Frostmoon smiled to himself, and sat down beside Fawn.

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

Lightingflash felt a sudden surge of adrenaline. She had no siblings so she had never been around this many wolves. She dashed around and stopped in front  of Shadowhuner.

"Hi!" She said. "Are you a speed wolf too?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

"Yes, those are my brothers, Shadowhunter and Darkmoon. " said Mooneyes.

Shadowhunter smiled at the new wolf and said, " NIce to meet you, Fernleap." He turned to another wolf repllied, "No, I'm a morpher wolf." He looked at another wolf that just approached them and said, "Hello, my name is Shadwhunter, that's Moooneyes, and that is Darkmoon." he said pointing to Mooneyes and Darkmoon as he said their names.

Darkmoon looked at all of the new wolves carefully, before deciding the were trustworthy enough for him.

Oakwill walked down the halls looking around at all the students, stopping and talking to some of them. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a large group of students and sat down near them, so that he could see if he could figure out their names.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

Bored

Shrike happily bounced over to the group of wolves and introduced himself. “Hello! I’m Shrike!” The white furred wolf smiled. 

“Shrike you...” he growled under his breath. He got up and walked past the group slowly to hear their names, glaring at them. He walked around the cave inspecting it. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Silversky cleared her throat. "Everyone, sit down please! Thank you," she added.

Everyone in the vicinity sits down.

"Thank you all for coming. I'm very excited for another year here and I hope you all enjoy your time here! The rest of the day can be your time to get settled, meet others, and have a little fun before classes, which start tomorrow. All dens are down the left hall, and your element marks your den. The Food Cave is just behind me, and all the classes, including hunting and defense, are down the right hall. My office is at the end of that hall. The library is also there. You will get your class schedules tomorrow. And that is all," Silversky explained. "Feel free to go to your dens, the library, get a quick bite or just stay here! Thank you!" 

Cedarsong looked up at Silversky. Hunting! Excellent. But I wish I could sleep with Thorn. I hope she doesn't have too much trouble. 

Thornshine looked in the direction of the library. YES! She scrambled off towards it.

• Posted at:

LunaStar XD

☮☯⚛ 

Queen of Shipping

She/Her/Neep

Joined June 2, 2017

Ravenclaw~SeaWing~Jedi

Go eat a zebra!

#GoKnightsGo

"Wow! A morpher wolf! Cool! Oh, I'm Lightingflash by the way. Nice to meet you. " Lightingflash's mind nearly  exploded when she found out Shadowhunter was a morpher wolf. She knew that they were super rare.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

"Well, it was nice meeting you," said Lightingflash. "But I'm going to go walk around to whar this place is like. Your welcome to come if you'd like."

And with that, Lightingflash walked off, her fluffy tail wagging behind her with excitement. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Oakwill got up and ran towards the hunting room, hoping to get there before a student went in.

Shadowhunter got up and went to see the dens and then maybe go to the Food Cave and meet new friends.

Darkmoon got up and whispered something to Mooneyes before helping him up and leading him to the Healer's den. He left after making sure Mooneyes was fine and went to look at the den he would sleep in, before he went to help Mooneyes find the Food Cave and the class rooms.

Mooneyes walked into his den carefully, sticking close to the wall. He sat down and waited for Darkmoon to return and help him get to the Food cave and the class rooms.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

Bored

Lightingflash was about to lay down in her new den when her stomach growled loudly. 

maybe I  should find the food cave, she thought. 

Lightingflash padded towards the cave where she could smell the food coming form. Her stomach grower louder. She found a deer and started to chew on it. 

WOW! This place is amazing! I already made one new friend!  And he was kinda cute...  What am I saying?  Lightingflash asked herself. Then she turned back to her deer and continued eating. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Slate took on a quick pace and headed to the food den. 

Shrike went into the Den area.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Fjordbringer watched Frostmoon and Fawnpelt with annoyance. That ice wolf may be trouble. He is already close to the other. She is not one of the ice.

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

Willowtree:

I saw a wolf scramble to the library. I decided to go there. I went inside and and said, "Hi. I'm Willowtree. I'm a Healer Wolf. What's your name and what element do you have?" A look of concern spread on my face. "Wait a minute. Am I being too nosy?"

Pineoak:

I looked around. All this excitement was making me tired, so I went to my den. I didn't even look around too much. I knew the den would be empty, after all I am only 1 of the 3 Morpher Wolves.

Ivyvine:

I immediately went to the Food Cave, knowing that lots of wolves would be there. I could make lots of new friends... or that's what they would think.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

Starsparrow walks to the food den, trying to avoid the others as much as possible

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

After eating a delicious deer, Lightingflash walked out of the food den. She then found her den and tired to fall asleep. But she couldn't.  She was too curious as to who the other couldn't speedwolves were that she couldn't.  

well, she figured, maybe I could make this place more  organized whole I wait

She didn't need to, the room was already perfect. But she just needed to keep her mind off of the bring question. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Shadowhunter wandered into the food hall and found something to eat. He sat down and ate quickly.

Darkmoon went back to the Healer's den and guided Mooneyes to the food cave. He spotted Shadowhunter eating and helped Mooneyes find Shadowhunter. He left Mooneyes with Shadowhunter before leaving to get food for himself and Mooneyes.

Mooneyes sat down next to Shadowhunter and talked to his brother quietly. Until Darkmoon returned and gave him some food.

Oakwill ran into the Hunting room and looked around. He didn't see anybody and sat down in the center of the room. He waited to see if a student would come into the room.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

Bored

1 , , 3 ... 6 , 7 , 8