Note: In order for this RP to work, none of the WoF ships exist. Not even the canons like Glorybringer (it is canon).

You're going around your daily business like always when suddenly a glass bottle appears before you. In it is a note. Intrigued, you open the bottle and grab the note. You unfold it and read:

Dear Y/N,

Congratulations! You have been selected to play in the new game show  The Shipping Games! You will have the chance to partner up with a Wings of Fire character and together you will have to face a series of tasks, the difficulty of each rising as you progress. At the end of each task, each team will be rewarded with points depending on how efficiently they completed the task. The winning team will receive a special prize!

Sincerely, Breeze, Head Producer

Every forumer who received this letter are also given instructions as to where the games will be held. You are asked to arrive early so that the teams may get to know one another and the partners can get acquainted. To avoid arguing and fighting, the teams have been picked before hand.

Spots:

Head Producer: Breeze (Caleo)

Co-Producer: Saved for @Miri

Assistant Producer: Saved for @RubyLav

Judges (x3): Saved for @Vine, Open, Open

Teams: Qibli X Caleo, Winter X RubyLav, Starflight X Dizzy, Glory/Clearsight X Vine, Marsh X Vertigo, Open!

Saved/Taken Canon Characters:

Winter- @RubyLav

Starflight- @Dizzy

Glory/Clearsight- @Vine

Marsh- @Vertigo

Qibli- @Caleo

Rules

• Please no same gender stuff. If you're a girl and you like, for example, Tsunami, please make your sona male.

• Be kind to other Forumers and respect them.

• Don't control other Forumers' OCs

• You can save canon characters for up to 24 hours

• Forms may be accepted/decided by Necro, RubyLav, Dizzy, Vine, Miri, Snowfox, Xenon, Clever, Sanetra, and myself. 

• When making forms, by descriptive! Don't simply use a sting of adjectives.

• The Producers control the tasks/challenges, though anybody can make suggestions.

• You will need to create a Scavenger appearance for your partner.

• Don't be OP

• Put "Shipping Games" in your PoV Color in Other.

Forms:

Forumer Form

Forumer Nickname:

Tribe:

Personality:

Scavenger Appearance:

Dragon Appearance:

Partner for the Games:

Other:

Character Form

Character Name:

Scavenger Appearance:

Partner for the Games:

Other:

Producer/Judge Form

Name:

Tribe:

Spot:

Scavenger Appearance:

Dragon Appearance:

Other:

I'll post my forms shortly.

Enjoy, everyone :D

Mods, let this go through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

How lucky am I to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

sAVE TURTLE--

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Saved!

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

How lucky am I to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

e3b386

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Save Judge

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Ok!

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

please save a judge for me as well ^^

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Spots:

Head Producer: Breeze (Caleo)

Co-Producer: Saved for @Miri

Assistant Producer: Saved for @RubyLav

Judges (x3): Saved for @Vine, Saved for @Gulfstream, Saved for @Vertigo

Teams: Qibli X Caleo, Winter X RubyLav, Starflight X Dizzy, Glory/Clearsight X Vine, Marsh X Vertigo, Open!

Saved/Taken Canon Characters:

Winter- @RubyLav

Starflight- @Dizzy

Glory/Clearsight- @Vine

Marsh- @Vertigo

Qibli- @Caleo

Turtle- @Necro

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Forumer Form

Forumer Nickname: Caleo

Tribe: IceWing/NightWing

Personality: Usually quiet and reserved, preferring to stay close to the ones she knows. She doesn't often care for strangers, but can get used to them. It's rather easy to gain her trust and, depending how well she knows/trusts you, it can be difficult to lose that trust. She sticks up for those who she likes and will be violent if needed. She prefers to be peaceful. Her bark is worse than her bite... usually. She's very bookwyrmish and loves a good scroll. Often she will try to convince others to read more. She's sweet, loving, smart, and trustable. But be careful. She likes to play mind games and prank people.

Scavenger Appearance: She's short, around 5'1". However, she is rather thin. Not a I've-been-starved-for-the-last-four-months thin, but an I-take-care-of-myself-and-eat-well thin. She's semi strong, for a girl her size, but not overly. She has long, raven black hair that reaches just past her shoulder blades. Usually she has a thin braid on one side of her face, but the rest just falls however. Her eyes are a greyish-blue. Usually, she'll have a smuge of dirt on her face. She tends to wear regular T-shirts with paint and marker stains on them and regular skinny jeans with stains on them. However, if needed, she can clean up pretty well.

Dragon Appearance: She looks mostly like a NightWing, with some exceptions. Her wings, tail, legs, and spines are like an IceWing. She has black top scales with white scales on her neck, chest, underbelly, under her tail, and on the underside of her wings. Instead of white scales for stars, her star scales are pitch black. She has narrow features with a long neck, legs, and tail. She has greyish-blue eyes. She usually carries a leather satchel filled with scrolls.

Partner for the Games: Qibli

Other: Read the rules!

Character Form

Character Name: Qibli

Scavenger Appearance: Qibli is tall, around 5'11". He is lean, but not too thin. He's mostly muscle and is very strong. He's got a chiseled jaw and sharp but welcoming features. His hair is a sandy brown and he has dark brown eyes. He usually wears black T-shirts and jeans. He's got a nice tan.

Partner for the Games: Caleo

Producer/Judge Form

Name: Breeze

Tribe: SeaWing

Spot: Head Producer

Scavenger Appearance: Breeze is normal heighth, around 5'5". He's semi large but is mostly muscle. He has pitch black hair and brown eyes. He likes to wear tuxes and bow ties. He is almost always smiling, but not always a warm smile. He can be sly and mischievious.

Dragon Appearance: Breeze is a normal sized SeaWing, if even a little smaller than most. He has dark blue, almost black scales with lighter blue scales on his neck, chest, underbelly, and under his tail. His wing membranes are a bright, see-through blue. His glow spots are also a bright blue. He has dark brown eyes. 

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

bookmark!!

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

jan. 2016—march 2019

star count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

who has the time to hesitate?

Name: Gulfstream

Tribe: female

Spot: Judge

Scavenger Appearance:She has short, light brown hair and green eyes. She is fairly tall. She has a small tattoo of a vine on her wrist. She wears a green shirt and kahiki shorts with a green apron. Her hair is in a short ponytail tied in a teal hairband with a large teal flower. 

Dragon Appearance: A pale blue color. She has pink horns and spikes. She has darker wing membranes and very pale pink glowscales. She has glowscales on her face, over her eyes, and on her tail. She has darker pink webbed talons. She has no fire, water-breathing, or large wings. She only has webbed talons and a skywing shaped body. She wears a leather pack with plants growing in her pack. 

Other:Shipping Games

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

save peril!!

i can get my form in tomorrow

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

I need a better signature...

"People are trying to read here!" ~Hisoka Kurosaki

Accepted and saved!

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Forumer Nickname: RubyLav, but goes by Suncup as a dragon

Tribe: SandWing/NightWing

Personality: Smart, has a pretty good memory but forgets lots of little things. She is not very social, and is uncomfortable around dragons she doesn't feel like she knows very well, even if she sees them every day. Around dragons she doesn't know very well, she is quiet, uncertain, and seemingly shy. Around dragons she knows well, she is outspoken, loud, often rude, and impulsive. She is a little sarcastic and likes making dragons laugh. 

Scavenger Appearance:  Dark brown hair, brown eyes, purple streak in hair, about 5'2", rosy cheeks, broad shoulders

Dragon Appearance: Her face is like a gradient: in the center, it's very pale yellow, but as you get closer to the edge, it becomes darker. So the edge of her face is black, the center is very pale yellow, and the rest is various shades of light and dark yellow. Her wings are dark yellow, with a few silver scales scattered on the undersides. She also has a few brown specks like freckles on the left side of her face. The spikes down her back are silver, and she has brown eyes.

Partner for the Games: Winter

Other: Shipping Games

I'll send in my other form later

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

est. jan 2016

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

Name: Miri
Tribe: SandWing
Spot: co-producer
Scavenger Appearance: short-ish medium height, about 5’3”; slim build that allows for a lot of hiding in corners. dark coffee-coloured skin with lighter freckles and light brown/hazel eyes that look strangely gold but actually aren’t. short, choppy inky-black hair. usually wears cropped billowy pants or shorts with a sheer top and something underneath. also likes to wear crystal jewelry.
Dragon Appearance: small for a  SandWing, with light tawny goldish scales that are darker gold along the wings, tail, and frill. pale ivory underscales, horns, and claws. Her frill is light translucent gold with vertical streaks of darker gold. never wears more than one or two pieces of jewelry, usually an obsidian earring in her left ear. 
Other: shipping games (wheeeee)

• Posted at:

m i r i 

✱ thanks for the laughs 

✱ goodbye comerades let’s get this bread 

Both are accepted!!

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

poke

• Posted at:

m i r i 

✱ thanks for the laughs 

✱ goodbye comerades let’s get this bread