Note: In order for this RP to work, none of the WoF ships exist. Not even the canons like Glorybringer (it is canon).
You're going around your daily business like always when suddenly a glass bottle appears before you. In it is a note. Intrigued, you open the bottle and grab the note. You unfold it and read:
Congratulations! You have been selected to play in the new game show The Shipping Games! You will have the chance to partner up with a Wings of Fire character and together you will have to face a series of tasks, the difficulty of each rising as you progress. At the end of each task, each team will be rewarded with points depending on how efficiently they completed the task. The winning team will receive a special prize!
Sincerely, Breeze, Head Producer
Every forumer who received this letter are also given instructions as to where the games will be held. You are asked to arrive early so that the teams may get to know one another and the partners can get acquainted. To avoid arguing and fighting, the teams have been picked before hand.
Head Producer: Breeze (Caleo)
Co-Producer: Saved for @Miri
Assistant Producer: Saved for @RubyLav
Judges (x3): Saved for @Vine, Open, Open
Teams: Qibli X Caleo, Winter X RubyLav, Starflight X Dizzy, Glory/Clearsight X Vine, Marsh X Vertigo, Open!
Saved/Taken Canon Characters:
• Please no same gender stuff. If you're a girl and you like, for example, Tsunami, please make your sona male.
• Be kind to other Forumers and respect them.
• Don't control other Forumers' OCs
• You can save canon characters for up to 24 hours
• Forms may be accepted/decided by Necro, RubyLav, Dizzy, Vine, Miri, Snowfox, Xenon, Clever, Sanetra, and myself.
• When making forms, by descriptive! Don't simply use a sting of adjectives.
• The Producers control the tasks/challenges, though anybody can make suggestions.
• You will need to create a Scavenger appearance for your partner.
• Don't be OP
• Put "Shipping Games" in your PoV Color in Other.
Partner for the Games:
Partner for the Games:
I'll post my forms shortly.
Enjoy, everyone :D
Mods, let this go through.
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
C • A • L • E • O
Forum Maine Coon
“How lucky am I to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard.” ~ Winnie the Pooh
Twin Sister to Sanetra