Isaac: not another one of these-

Elizabeth: yES MORE VICTIMS- i mean friends.

Carolyn: *silently praying that doesnt get killed by isaac-*

Albert: im spooked.

Alexis: im a plague doct,or living off of memes-

Scarlet: oh. OH. YOUR DOCTORS.

Icicle: disorientated plague doctors to be exact, scarlet.

Kayla: im confused-

Scarlet: go back to your fanfics kayla ;-;

Kayla: k

A SUMMARY OF EACH OF MY OCS.

Isaac - Isaac, like Carolyn; Albert; Alexis and Elizabeth, is a plague doctor. Though a bit too obsessed with his job, and its kinda pointless, since the plague has been gone for many years. But hes just plain weird, and creepy, please; just please don't get on his bad side, and do NOT sneeze infront of him, or he will freak out and try to operate surgery on you. (creepy amirite)

Elizabeth - Elizabeth is a plague doctor, of course. She likes giving people good ol' fashioned beatups with her nunchucks, its fun to her. Shes vicious and ruthless, and pretty much will bury you alive if you say plague doctors aren't real doctors. Isaac and Albert are terrified of her, for such a pretty face under that mask, and soft voice; shes cruel, and can scare the living daylights out of you just by scowling.

Carolyn - Carolyn is by far the most friendly of the plague doctors, aside from Albert. Carolyn is chill, and calm, and is usually weird in a funny way. She thinks her job as a plague doctor is extremely boring, so she'll take selfies whilst operating on a patient with Isaac. Shes very weird. But shes friendly, and docile, and loves animals.

Albert - Albert is the smollest birb plague doctor of them all. Hes a friendly and docile plague doctor, and loves his job, but not as much as Isaac. He has a enormous crush on Carolyn, and gets kinda of a weirdo and stalker when near her. Elizabeth tries to hint this to Carolyn, but the girl really doesn't care. Albert is somewhat rivals with Isaac, as Isaac is seen to like Carolyn somewhat too.

Alexis - Alexis is overall the peacemaker in the group of the plague doctors, but that doesn't mean shes entirely kind and nice. She has a bad side and she has bad ADHD and Anxiety, oh, did I forgot to mention Carolyn has ADD too? Albert is thought to have ADHD, but he hasn't taken the test. Alexis is sharp-tongued and a quick-witted girl, still being overall 15 years old, about Carolyns age, its impressive she has the determination and skill to become a plague doctor this well.

Kayla - Kayla is an SCP Foundation Medical Department Member. SCP: Secure. Contain. Protect. SCP's are unnatural or supernatural objects/people or things that are put in containment cells, there are 3 object classes for them: Safe = Safe. Euclid = Usually sentient and violent, but not extremely dangerous. Keter = Extremely dangerous, must always be in heavily gaurded containtment cell. Kayla is the doctor for SCP-049, SCP-035, and SCP-999. She finds SCP-049 fascinating, and when see saw the plague doctor, Alexis, Albert, Carolyn, Elizabeth and Isaac; she had a urge to tell SCP-049 about it; SCP-049 claims he is a plague doctor. But his idea of the 'cure' is ending someones life, and bringing them back as a mindless zombie, who will go ruthless and mad when spotting a human, and will try to attack it. But, Kayla decided not to. Kayla is gentle and understanding, and is more of a peacemaker than Alexis.

Icicle - Hah, you know her, shes your friendly neighbourhood icewing. Icescales, Animus and all. Often fiesty but remote, shes not exactly the one to steer up a conversation. Shes highly intelligent, but hides her knowledge to herself, but will often talk to Scarlet, seeing as though they are freinds. Icicle, too, is somewhat fearful of Elizabeth, even though shes a scavenger, shes vicious and could probably kill a dragon easily.

Scarlet - Scarlet thinks very highly of herself, as she is Queen of Skywings. She was named after Ex-Queen Scarlet, but is much more merciful and kind, but can be ruthless, and vile too. Shes obsessed with treasure and scavengers, and is rather fond of Kayla, but.. Kayla on the other hand? Kayla fears Scarlet, and will scream alot when encountering this large, scaly, beautiful ruby and amber dragon. 

SCP-049 - SCP-049 is not a OC, he is already created. But isn't a OC at all, hes something called a Euclid SCP. Dangerous. Hes sentient and violent but denies it, saying his cure is most efficent, and that he cures victims of the plague. Hes never met Alexis, Albert, Carolyn, Elizabeth or Isaac before. But hopefully will. Kayla may drag him into the hangout thread, hoping he doesnt kill her with his deathly touch. Most likely, if he met them, his favourite would be Isaac, seeing how dedicated he is to his work. He'd not be very fond of Elizabeth, but would warm up to Carolyn, which Albert will immediatly get jealous of; and SCP-049 will not like Albert much. He'd find Alexis okay, but not interesting. SCP-049 is commonly known as the Plague Doctor, common name. He seems to be fine with SCP-049, though. He doesn't think of himself as dangerous, he thinks of himself as the cure. (yu du nat hafv de cure).

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

icicle16 / female / bisexual / enfj

oh, ‘cause i swallowed the bubble gum

oh, and these seven years will be pretty dumb

pink flowers grow from my skin

pepto bismol veins and i grin

depth: /323475

sinking: /323612

breach: /338526

Um my only oc is 

razer. 

Steelwing 

father her of four and husband of mettallo 

can eject discs  and eject spikes out of his chest and lift anything and is nearly indestructible 

• Posted at:

Raptor

Darkness will never rise unless light never falls 

My other names razer cobalt aftershock pulsar carbide and magnetar

I have crippling depression 

oooh! A golden scar I’ll take that

Dusty divot is my home 

Caribou: *About to eat a penguin*

Hyacinth: Oh, don’t touch that penguin!

Caribou: It looks yummy though!

Pyramid: Hyacinth will send Hydra’s after you If you eat a penguin in front of her (HAIL HYDRA!)

Devana: *Transforms back into human* Caribou, was that penguin!

Summary:

Caribou - Icewing. Niece of the queen. Has black markings which are from one of her ancestors which was a Nightwing. Small, but has larger wings and tail. She is also really fast. She is loyal, but stubborn and impulsive.

Hyacinth - Deity of animals, mythical creatures, and deception. She seems harmless, but lashes out in an instant. Touch a mythical creature without her approval and you will get torn to pieces by some creature.

Pyramid - A Icewing Sandwing hybrid. Enjoys violence. Loves Hydras for some reason (I think she’s part of Hydra from Captain America). Rips scavengers to pieces for fun.

Devana - She is a character from an fwrp or rp (I’m not sure yet) that I’m making. She can shapeshift. Only princess in her tribe. Haven’t fully developed her yet.

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Icicle: Caribou! Hey!

Isaac: *Stares at Devana* I've seen some weird stuff in my life bUT UHh

Elizabeth: WITCH! I WILL KILL IT! *Screms at Devana*

Carolyn: *takes selfie* lol pls my life is boring

Albert: *Tips plague doctor hat* Greetings :D

Alexis: y-EAH HI. PLEASE DONT SNEEZE.

Scarlet: Oh! Marvelous! More Icewings! *Says in a annoyed but kind tone.* And.. a Hydra.. a penguin girl.. and goddess thing! Perfect!

• Posted at:

Nettlegaze: Do I have to be here?

Brookfern: I’m going to just, sit over there, in the corner..

Abyss: I think I might join you.

Banshee: Don’t you go and hide on me! *Grabs Abyss by the tail* We are in a new place, it’s time to meet new OCs

Marina: Banshee, I think Abyss is a bit, overwhelmed, maybe you should let her go.

Panther: Where’s Morningstar? I heard she received an invitation.. *Evil smile*

Morningstar: Uh Oh, it’s Panther, better run *Rushes into the crowd of OCs*

Panther: Come back here you coward of a leader! *Runs after her*

Foxstar: *Appears in the crowd seemingly out of nowhere* Hey, you need some help trying to catch her?

Panther: Yes....

Foxstar: Then Let’s go after her together! *Evil cat laugh* *follows Panther after Morningstar*

Dragonbite: Why do I have to be here? I should be out searching for Komodo right now.

Nettlegaze: I am asking myself the same question

Ozone: Kind of nervous, also excited as well.

Cassowary: Same here

Plover: *Mutters to self* Trust no one...

Cassowary: Three moons Plover, we aren’t in some sort of secret military base, calm down!

Sebré: No empress Skylar to boss me around? Count me in!

Dragonbite: Now there’s a lion-donkey thing running around? What madness is this?

Felina: So many dragons and cats *tries to go into the corner with Brookfern*

Tiro: Don’t be like that cat over there! We are here to have fun!

Tyra: Yeah! Also did you know cats are our distant cousins?

Felinus: Not the time for your fact of the day, sis

(I’m running out of colours)

Felinon: ......

Felix: Even at a hangout you won’t say a word, well it was worth a try.

(I’ll stop there for now, anyone may talk to my OCs)

OC Summary:

Warriors OCs (I only brought a few to the hangout, if I brought all of them here, the place would be filled to the brim.

Brookfern: A Black calico she cat with yellow eyes, Warrior of RiverClan, she is greatly loyal to her clan and will do anything to protect it, however, she is quick to judge and very forgetful, often causing her to jump to conclusions. (She has the least backstory out of all my Warriors OCs)

Nettlegaze: A dark grey tabby she cat with deep green eyes, warrior of PebbleClan, formor loner, she is intelligent and kind, but is also sassy, stubborn and highly opinionated. After the leader of her clan, the ruthless Runningstar, invaded BurdockClan and killed many, only Thistlepaw was left, Runningstar commanded the clan to kill him, but Nettlegaze went against the leader’s orders, taking the apprentice to mentor as her own. Runningstar allowed to do what she wanted with the apprentice, saying he didn’t care about what happened to a BurdockClan cat like him. Since then, she has had great trouble with deciding whiether to follow her leaders instructions or what her own instinct tells her, causing her to struggle and panic when it comes to deciding what to do in dire situations.

Panther: Panther is a almost black she cat with slightly visible spots on her fur and yellow eyes, she was a former apprentice of GlacierClan, and daughter of Lynxtuft, a former loner. At first she seems to be hostile, ruthless, and want nothing but revenge, but her brother reveals a much more caring side of her, she will always protect her kin, no matter the cost. She and her brother Brittlepaw, were prophecised to help stop the war between WildfireClan and IvyClan, And were treated like their destiny was being forced onto them, especially by Morningstar, Pantherpaw hated Morningstar, very quickly getting sick of the treatment. But one day Morningstar took Brittlepaw out of the clan to “hide him from WildfireClan” (WildfireClan was notorious for kidnaping both kits and apprentices so it was easily believed to be the truth), Pantherpaw saw the whole thing, feeling that her life was being pulled in thousands of directions she didn’t want it to go, she finally snapped, and ran away from GlacierClan, she swore that she would return to give Morningstar the punishment she deserved.

Morningstar: Morningstar is a black and white she cat with yellow eyes, the leader of GlacierClan, she is very protective of those she cares about, however, she is controlling, she can become so obsessed with those select few she cares about she forgets that the cats she uses to protect them are not tools, and have feelings, and will likely kill you nine times for ruining their lives.  She had three kits, Badgerkit, Cougarkit and Wishkit, however, during an attack from WildfireClan, her kits were stolen from her, she struck a deal with Scorchstar, leader of WildfireClan, the prophesied cats, Brittlepaw and Pantherpaw, in exchange for her kits. She took Brittlepaw to a fallen tree trunk before going back to get Pantherpaw, but when she got back, she was gone, she went back to make sure Brittlepaw was there, but he was gone as well, and there was a faint scent of loner (Not Pantherpaw) around the area. Panther managed to take two lives from her so far, and now Morningstar is on high alert, knowing that Panther is out there, waiting for her time to strike.

Foxstar is a red-ginger tom with green eyes, once the leader of AlpineClan, he was supportive and easy-going, however he was cocky and never bothered to think before he leaped. He’d lived a simple life with his sister, Whispermoon, a white Scottish food with deep brown eyes. However, when he ascended to the role of leader, StarClan began sending him dreams of the destruction of their homeland from two-leg poison which came from the den (A factory) they had recently built. They sent them to him every night, to the point where he went crazy, thinking that the only way to survive was to cut down the clan size. He made kin fight each other to the death, he killed or banished those he considered too weak to survive. However, after eight moons his cruel reign came to an abrupt halt when his final life was taken away from him by a mouse that had been bitten by an adder before the adder was killed by Amberpaw, a former AlpineClan apprentice who had run away in order to try and escape his harsh rule. AmberPaw set the mouse in front of him while hiding in the bushes, thinking it was a normal mouse, Foxstar ate it, only to die from poison just outside clan territory. No AlpineClan cat found out the cause of his death.

Wings of Fire OCs (I’m still working on the personalities of most of these so I’ll just include what I thought of so far. (They are for a fanfic I’m working on)

Abyss, Marina, and Banshee: Three Seawing dragonets from a village that was destroyed by the Seawimg kingdom due to fear of attack.

Dragonbite (Named after the fictional snake used to kill Burn): Dragonbite is a Sandwing who was separated from her brother Komodo during a sandstorm and is still trying to find him.

Ozone: A Skywing, who, due to hatching earlier than he was supposed to, has no wing membrane, meaning he cannot fly.

Plover: A Mudwing, who due to an event in his past, is greatly antisocial and doubts the loyalty of even his closest friends.

Cassowary: A Rainwing who’s hot-headed and short tempered, causing her to have trouble bonding with others.

Characters from original stories (Many I am still working on).

Sebré (The Monsoon months) (I’m planning on making a roleplay for it as well, like I did with Stripes of the Moon (which failed): A lion-donkey (Haven’t decided on a name for the species) with a beige mane and cream fur, citizen of the storm third, charged with attempted assassination of empress Skylar (She has a reason for doing this, but if I tried to explain it I would be here for hours), her punishment is to participate in the Monsoon months, she is not afraid of the unknown, but is quite insensitive.

Felina (Stripes of the moon): A white tiger (In SotM, this mean one of her parents was a disguised Mist feline), sister of Tiro.

Tiro (SotM): A russet coloured tiger, brother of Felina.

Tyra (SotM): A cream coloured tiger, quite a chatterbox, sister to Felinus.

Felinus (SotM): Golden Brown coloured tiger, brother of Tyra

Felinon (SotM): Light brown coloured tiger, selectively mute, brother of Felix.

Felix (SotM): Grey tiger (Grey tiger’s have Mist feline ansestry, but more along the lines of an uncle or grandparent who was a Mist feline, if his mother or father was a disguised Mist feline, he would be white like Felina), brother of Felinon.

Many of these OCs I’m still working on so many don’t have a lot of info about them.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Savannah: Oh. Fantastic. More squishy disgusting things to get underfoot.

Raven: Shut up you overgrown scorpion. It's not like you're much better.

Savannah: Prince of the SandWings in a time long after the SandWing War. He's violent, narcissistic, and rude. Also kinda stupid.

Ravan: A Velociraptor, black with a purple stripe down her sides. Angry. 

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Elizabeth: *Swipes out sharp scalpel.* dIsGuStInG? ILL SHOW YOU DISGUSTING-

Albert: Now, now, Elizabeth. Calm down. I'm sure Carolyn will deal with this.

Carolyn: hM- OH N- WHAT?

SCP-049: *Quits struggling* Oh? Thats rather rude, good sir, I don't thing disgusting squishy things is very nice at all, nevertheless civilized.

Alexis: ANOTHER BIRD DOCTOR-

Isaac: Bird doctor? Alexis, we're Plague Doctors. And.. that plague doctor seems odd. His voice is robotic, yet velvety and velour, a good combination if you ask me.

Kayla: Ha! Meet SCP-049, I hate to say it, but his idea of the cure is making humans the undead.

Scarlet: Splendid.. more freaks here, say, we should make a freakshow! *Claps jewelled talons together.* Oh, look, a sandwing! *Hisses, its a combination of a cruel laugh.*

Icicle: And a.. thing? What is it? It has our talons, our tail, our eyes, our jaws; but no horns! Or wings, and its not mega big. Ooh! I like its purple stripes, nice with the black. *Pokes Raven.*

• Posted at:

Raven: >noise that could be briefly confused for an angry seagull HEY! NO TOUCHING! I AM NOT SMALL I AM LARGE! AND TERRIFYING!

Savannah: >Glares< I'm no freak. If anything, I'm the perfect example of what a SandWing should be. >Me: besides the crazy?< SHUT UP.

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

I have more than 60 so I would run out of colors if I try and put them down. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

Razer          you all are so pathetic now shut up before I kill one of you

• Posted at:

Raptor

Darkness will never rise unless light never falls 

My other names razer cobalt aftershock pulsar carbide and magnetar

I have crippling depression 

oooh! A golden scar I’ll take that

Dusty divot is my home 

Skyfrost:

• Posted at:

Call me:Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Powers:Icefire,fighting and healing skills,enchanted skyfire necklace

Apperance:Like a Icewing with large wings,scales change color

Backstory:Her mom fell in love with and Icewing she saved during a battle

Late post probably incoming:

• Posted at:

Crimson: I am so going to regret bringing you all here...

Malicore:  I guess

Helios:  More or less Crimson

Fang:  Oh cool!  More friends!!!  YAY!

Calamity: Hmph, I guess you'll regret to bring me the most.

Sano:  Not all of us are wanting to come you know that, right?

Shadow:  I agree with Sano.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

REMEMBER THE ONES WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT

"Dawn of a New day: 72 hours remaining."  Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask.

Horizon: I'm excessively creeped out by all these people. Who's bright idea was it to come here?

Fennec: That would be me. But come on, not everyone is weird.

Lynx: Don't worry Horizon. You're not the only one with some doubts.

Storyteller: I feel like I'm being decieved, like there is a thick mist hanging over our vision.

Cacao: Why must everything you say be so cyptic?!

Storyteller: IT'S JUST INSTINCT, OKAY?!

Cacao: Alright, you don't have to shout at me!

Storyteller: I'm sorry, that's also instinct.

Surf: Hey guys what's happening over here?

Everyone except Surf: Oh, by all the stars, not you again!

• Posted at:

~Currently listening to the How To Train Your Dragon soundtrack and crying~

Call me by Neo. Yes, like that dude from The Matrix.

I am in a tired state, yet I can't sleep.

Never mind.I had an oc names Lisa who can absorb the energy from things she touched and thinks very highl of 049. She seems immune to all sorts of diseases.(You said any OC so =P)

• Posted at:

Reggie: Hmm,,, A hangout..? COUNT ME IN! I'll bring snacks!

Ramen: A hangout,,, * Looks around * Are there books?

Navy: Thats sounds lam- I-I mean, totally epic..

KeyLime: This sounds fun! Y'all like KeyLime pies? Cause I'm bringin' 'em!

Robbie: This,, sounds,, AWSOME!

Kelsi: Ooo! A hangout! Can I come? Can I can I?

About my OC's: ( P.S I'm keeping it simple )

Reggie - Reggie is a simple guy. He works at a GameStop. He is a bit loud, but he's a nice guy. He always makes sure there's food and drinks.

Ramen - Ramen is a quiet, bookworm, always found in the corner of a library. HUGE Germaphobe. When not in a libray, she works her job at a anime shop.

Navy: Navy is,,, complicated.He has a criminal record, but he tries to keep his cool. He's been chilling with Kelsi alot too help him keep cool.

KeyLime: KeyLime is a classic country bumpkin. She died her hair bright green. She is tall and makes really good pies.

Robbie - Robbie is a fun-gi ( Badump Ching ) He loves parties. He is very charming too. He will always find a way to make you blush.

Kelsi - Kelsi is too innocent. She is so short and adorable! She has a massive fear of insects. She loves sweets and hides behing Navy when she is scared.

• Posted at:

Address me as  Ryn. 

Dragon Characters:

Bee ( Sand and Night wing hybrid )

Mythteller ( Night wing )

Soaring (Sky wing )

Dingo ( Sand wing )

Dragonfly (Mud wing )

Bubbles ( Sea wing )

Bamboo ( Rain Wing )

Penguin ( Icewing)