Boop... are we still going to do this? It doesn't neccesarily have to be a planning thread either, we could just talk, if that would help you ease back into the forums better or ease stress or whatever

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Moonflight

I MIGHT BE BACK... on the weekends

i'd still be interested in doing an rp. though, not yet. if it's alright with you, may we talk for a bit?

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

‖ She/Her ‖ Pan Ace ‖ 謝謝 ‖

It's possible to find reasons for the future

Comb your hair and let's go outside

A new flower will look pretty today

If you just say Hello back

Never Lost Word

Munch

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

Never Lost Word

Hmm I just feel like I need to apologize personally for what I said in my going-away post (uh guess who’s back). I realize that I’m probably overrreacting, but I’m usually so careful and meticulous about what I post here that when I said that “none of this is real” (a sentiment I no longer echo) I felt extremely guilty and shameful that I might have hurt anyone, you in particular. Part of the reason it took me so lot to come back was because I was so worried. And, I must admit, I partially left due to anxiety and frustration at myself — “since I‘m clearly a waste of time and space, shouldn’t everything else I do be a waste of time and space?” — but keeping busy at school has kept me from dwelling too much on bad thoughts.

So yeah! You are amazing and intelligent and inspiring and wonderful and I am honored to have come into contact with you

//also I will only come back on weekends because homework and time management reasons//

• Posted at:

Moonflight

I MIGHT BE BACK... on the weekends

First of all: welcome back! I’m so happy to see you again 

Don’t worry, I wasn’t hurt by what you said. It’s better to get out everything while you still can and, like with this, you can look back on it and know that you don’t feel the same way anymore. 

My first hiatus was for that reason as well. Taking breaks can be really healthy, even if it feels hard to come back // which could be from a variety of reasons! Yours is incredibly valid and you’re strong for making it back in the first place 

Likewise! You may think I’m inspiring and creative, but really I look to you and see so much more. I’m really happy to have met you and worked together with you 

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

Never Lost Word

1 , , 3