Dear Gods, Goddesses, Deities, and Employed to the Ethereal,

Today, a picnic will be thrown for all of us to enjoy with leisure. Bring your own dish, or select from the multiple we’ve already provided! However, you will need to bring your own picnic blanket and chairs. Oh, Leo will be grilling burgers and hot dogs, so you can bring your own meat (if that’s your fancy).
We can’t wait to see you! Press the button when you’re ready!

 

A small, green button is attached to the bottom. Upon pressing it, you’re teleported to a warm, springtime clearing! The grass is green, the breeze is cool and sweet, and a lake is nearby. A rope swing is hitched to a large oak tree, while floats for the lake are close by. A large vacation house is behind everyone.
Pisces and Gemini seem to be playing a game where they make different poses upon the count of three by the lake.
Scorpio and Sagittarius are handing the food (and getting some together), while Leo waves at you, wearing an apron reading “Kiss The Cook". 

Aries is playing a bright melody from a violin. 

Cancer has a deck of cards set out, with Aquarius and Capricorn in the background laying out a few picnic blankets. 

Virgo and Libra seem to be reading a book to Taurus, who is lying on the grass with a serene expression. 

Star doesn’t seem to be here yet…what do you do?

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Felici skipped onto the grassy feild, holding her dish in her hand. "Oh, Star isn't here yet." She glanced around, only spotting others still readying for the picnic. 

 

Azael wobbled behind her, carrying two huge fold up chairs (One Red, One Pink) under his arms, His own plate held by his mouth and a rolled up blanket balancing on his head. "Can we hurry up and find a spot, Felici?" His words muffled by the plate he was holding between his jaws. 

 

 

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

 ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

 ”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

 Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

"Picnics. Wonderful." Peacock arrives with Azyre, Wytro, Hawaii, Maui, Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai and Rapid.

 

Amazon is there, with her siblings Frond and Fern. 

 

Hawaii starts wandering around, deciding to take a survey on something.(she's Pan btw)

 

Maui and Molokai walk around, looking for a good place to practice sword fighting.

 

Azyre and Wytro go over to talk with Lanai, Fern, Amazon and Frond.

 

Kauai hesitates before approaching Virgo, Libra and Taurus. "What are you reading?" She asked softly. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

"This should be fun! Family bonding time." Silverskies exclaimed, placing a few platters of mini cupcakes on the table.

 

Skylight walked across the grass with a relaxed smile and waved at the Zodiac Starborn and started to set up a magical day tent that expanded really far and was in hues of silver, white and blue."I haven't been on a picnic for years." Sky remarked, grinning slightly.

 

Silverskies chilled out on one of the lawn chairs inside the magical day tent and replied,"They're pretty fun."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 ✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

 ♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

 

 

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Gulfstream arrives carrying a bowl of salad. She sets the salad on a table, then summons a stump for her to sit on. Kira and Harpen weren't there, they were probably helping out in Ameera village. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

Marcho appeared nearby, with a basket full of something.

Caedey dropped out of thin air, right above Marcho. She crashed to the ground, bringing him down too. "¡HOLA! I'M HERE!" She said with a grin.

"If you could get off me please..."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

 

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

 

+*~Believe~*+

Suramtra shows up in the clearing in his Chinese dragon form, with a cow on his back. “Will this be enough steak for most? I hope it is. I’ll cut it up if you need me to.” He has a habit of being very literal at times. He slithers down to a nice spot beside the oak tree and watches everyone else arrive. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

 

Bump

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

 

Reading was in a flowing floral sundress, and sat on a blanket reading a book.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

  Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Bump

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

 

Gnollio walkedover to the picnic area, each step creating a earth rattling tremor.

 

Murdoc teleported over to the picnic area, quickly grabbing some bread, and munching it.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Foodle

 

Sorta kinda here

 

Gulfstream turned and looked at the cow on Suramtra's shoulders. "That might be a bit to much." She said

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

”Oh. but we could play volleyball with this cow though. That would be fun.”

 

 

((Shipping thread right?))

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

 

Bump

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

 

Virgo smiled as she bookmarked the page. "It's an old book that Libra wrote, about two lovers in a gang feud. Almost like a modern Romeo and Juliet, if you will."

Leo was practically shimmering with delight at the size of the cow. "It's amazing!" they cried. "I'll get to preparing right away!"
Gemini and Pisces scurried over. "Ooh, we wanna play volleyball too!"
Star appeared out of nowhere, wearing a comfortable tunic and knee-length trousers. "Hey, everyone! Enjoying yourselves?"

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Ishmael immediately flopped facefirst into the grass, inhaling deeply. He rolled over and sat up. “Oh, I forgot to bring food!” he quickly grew a couple berry bushes nearby. 

 

Orphos sat on a spinny stool and turned in slow circles, watching people. He had ditched his trench coat for a simple black shirt instead so he could move better. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ISHMAEL

 

August 2017 — March 2019

 

13,035 stars uwu

 

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

 

Gulfstream chuckled nervously, "Vollyball sounds great, just not with the cow."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

“Have fun! Use it as you wish.“

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

 

Leo is grinning as they continue to clean the cow and prepare it, waving a bloody hand in Ishmael's direction. "Salad Warrior!"

Star sighed. "Leo, wash your hands before you socialize. Hey, nice job, Aries!"
Aries makes a shallow nod as his response as he launches into "Hikaru Nara".

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

POST WHY U NO GO THROUGH

 

 

Blue walked up to the cook, with a platter of beautifully decorated homemade cupcakes. "Is this ok?" She asked quietly. "They're for everyone." She set them down. Time to make some friends. Come on, you can do it. She walked over to Gulfstream. "Do you want to go on the swing?" 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

 

 

 

He/Him/Hubble

 

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

 

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

 

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Gulfstream looks up at Blue. "There's a swing here!?! Yes!! Let's go!" 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

Aria fell out of a tree. She had a large container. "Here. This is full of those microwaveable mini chicken tacos. I already heated them up, they should be good. Also, I brought chips." She got out a bag of tortilla chips and her container of mini chicken tacos. "Hi, Ishmael." Aria didn't turn red, since Ishmael hadn't really interacted with her yet, but she did turn a nice shade of pink.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

 

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

 

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

 

toffee’s still a walnut

 

I'm going down with this ship

Ryoko suddenly popped up behind Skylight grinning “Helloooo~” she grinned playfully. 

 

Fossil setted down a plate of cake that looks somewhat like a giant snake.

 

Ryuu was suddenly hanging upside down in a tree, off a branch unsure what to do. 

 

Paleo setted down a gold plate, it had brownies on it, that seemed to have edible gold sprinkled on it. Paleo settee up two lawn chairs and a giant black and gold umbrella. He sat down tucking his mechanical wings behind his back.

 

The small cat sized dragon wandered around curiously looking at everyone. Goldie seemed to have a bounce in her step.

 

Vireo a large black dragon, watched his younger sister with a grin on his face “Be careful Goldie” he told her.

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Øł  

Dragons  

 

Night Forest

 

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

 

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

 

Kauai sat down. "Mind if I listen?"

 

Molokai and Maui start sword fighting. 

Hawaii walks over to Leo. "What you cooking?" She asks.

 

Lanai walks around, wondering who to talk to.

 

Rapid sets up a tent with water sprinkling from the top. 

 

Peacock sits its inside the tent.

 

Olympia sets up a igloo tent and proceeds to read. 

 

Oahu sits next to his sister Kauai.

 

The five demigods talk, walking around. 

 

 

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Ishmael popped to his feet and started walking to Leo. “Hello! I didn’t know you could grill.” he said, looking at the cow a little questionably. “I mean, your element is fire, but I didn’t know that extended to cookouts.”

 

Orphos continued to spin, going faster and faster. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ISHMAEL

 

August 2017 — March 2019

 

13,035 stars uwu

 

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

 

Candy ran into the clearing, screaming and holding a blanket in her hand. 

 

Callie tumbled down, dropping her chair as she went.

 

Nathan didn't have anything with him. He just sped into the picnic and bumped into Orphos, nervously laughing as he backed away. So this is that guy Mom said made deals with people in pubs. Huh. That's surprising.

 

Alexa carefully walked out of the spot they were all teleported to and laid out all the things Candy, Nathan, and Callie had brought. She then went to the lake and took a float to float on.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

loading candy.exe...

 

i look at myself and say

that i will be happy

 

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/2016

star count: 2573

homethread location: /322526

Aries shook his head as a "I don't mind at all" to Kauai's question. He then started to play a version of "All of me”, which was strangely beautiful. Aries moved fluidly as the music continued to flow out. 

 

Leo laughed heartily. "Cookouts are great! I get to use fire and Star won't nag me!" They said as they finally finished forming the hamburger patties. Somehow, he had grinded the meat...? "Oh, and Hawaii, I’m making burgers! When they're done, you should have one!"

They looked strangely pleased as they continued to form and finish burgers. "You know, Fire is great and all, but it can really destroy things. That's why you gotta make the most out of it and be creative."

Tossing the burgers on the grill and washing off the blood, Leo grinned as they used the back of their arm to wipe off their sweat. "You know, Star rarely throws things like this and invites us. It's really nice."

 

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Seafoam walks in with a flourish, placing several platters of sushi on a table. “Can’t have a good picnic without seafood,” the deity says.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

seafoam

> an idiot

> gay™

> mainly active on discord

> owo 

"Looks like you're enjoying yourselves!" Caedey said to nobody in particular, as she stood up and accidentally stepped on Marcho's head.

The robot grumbled. "Remind me why you brought me here again?"

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

 

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

 

+*~Believe~*+

Blue grinned. In her excitement, she ran over to the swing and hopped on, her momentum propelling her what looked to be about 40 feet in the air. At the top of her swing, she gracefully swan-dived off and plunged into the water, making hardly a splash. She was a deity of water, after all. Once surfacing, she shook her head to clear it, and was pushed back to shore by a wave of her control, not even wet in her t-shirt and sweatpants. "That was fun." She smiled at Gulfstream. "Your turn."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

 

 

 

He/Him/Hubble

 

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

 

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

 

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

"I shall have one in a little while." She declared.

 

Lanai continues to quietly survey the crowd.

 

Kauai settles and listens.

 

Peacock starts reading.

 

The group of demigod is still walking and talking, but Azyre keeps on looking at other people, as if trying to find someone in particular. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Skylight smiled when she heard Ryoko and turned around, hugging her."Good to see you, Oko. Do you wanna go get some food?" She remarked, heading towards the food table.

 

Silverskies smiled faintly as she listened to the commotion around her and just relaxed in the sunlight.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 ✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

 ♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

 

 

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Gulfstream ran over to the swing and grabbed on. She swung fairly high into the air before trying to flip into the water but failing. She surfaced, giggling at her failure.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

“Heck yes!” She grinned, she followed Skylight quickly.

 

 

Goldie wandered up to Silverskies curiously “You look sad... are you sad?” She asked sitting inftont of the goddess. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Øł  

Dragons  

 

Night Forest

 

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

 

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

 

Alexa floated around in the lake, not feeling anything at all. Suddenly, she saw Gulfstream fall into the water. She instinctively swam to her, wondering if she was okay.

 

Callie simply fell down on the grass and stayed there. She quietly listened to Aries's song and almost fell asleep.

 

Nathan walked over to Seafoam's table of seafood, and took a random sushi roll. "Thanks," he said as he skipped away.

 

Candy waved to everyone and sat on her picnic blanket.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

loading candy.exe...

 

i look at myself and say

that i will be happy

 

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/2016

star count: 2573

homethread location: /322526

Kanon teleports in, carrying a dispenser full of brown liquid. The ice cubes inside bob as she hefts it onto the refreshments table.

 

"Erm, I brought milk tea." She mumbles shyly. 

 

Chanty peekaboos out from below the refreshments table. A platter of pork blood rice cakes materialize onto the table as well.

 

// I know it sounds weird but pork blood rice cakes are actually really good, especially in hot pot

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Silverskies smiled softly at Goldie and replied,"Maybe a little bit, but I'm usually almost always a tiny bit sad. You see, I'm the goddess of solitude and feeling all the grief in the world constantly can be very heartbreaking." She shrugged, her expression faintly sad and a bit worried.

 

Skylight took half of a ham sandwich, two mini cupcakes, and a glass of milk tea."This is gonna be SO good!" She exclaimed, eyeing the food hungrily.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 ✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

 ♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

 

 

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Gulfstream noticed Alexa swim up to her. "Hey! I'm Gulfstream! Who are you?"

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

Azyre grinned and turned to her little group of friends. "Race you to the lake!" 

When she jumped in, she (deliberately) lifted a huge wave to slap her friends, accidently splashing someone else too. (Anyone)

Lanai sit down at the shore of the lake.

Hawaii waits for burgers.

Molokai pushes Maui into the lake.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

"Anyone up for a good ol' race?" Caedey asked while munching on a sandwich. Her words were muffled since her mouth was full.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

 

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

 

+*~Believe~*+

    1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6