The unfamiliar woman is meandering through the coniferous trees. As she weaves between them, clearer glimpses of her can be seen.

 

The figure's azure locks form a bob hairstyle. She's wearing a blue dress of some sort, and her limbs are covered in black armor. Most notably are the skeletal wings sprouting from her back. All flesh and feather have rotted away, but the glistening bone structure still seems to catch the wind as she moves forward.

 

It might just be the blue cast light, but the woman's skin looks rather blueish. Throughout her journey, her back is facing you, obscuring her face from view.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

"Hi there, um, are you alright, because a rotting body isn't normal and all." Time said 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

 

Icy Spicy!

Juno hefted a knife in one hand, ready to attack if the figure made a hostile move.

 

Rex watched the woman warily.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

seafoam

> an idiot

> gay™

> mainly active on discord

> owo 

Korin watched the figure, both hands on her swords.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

owo Xenon owo

Jacqueline watched from the shadows, Bow drawn and ready.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

 

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

 

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

 

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

 

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Skylight moved after her with her hand on her sword hilt, ready for any attacks.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 ✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

 ♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

 

 

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Gulfstream was probably the only one there not holding a weapon. Instead, she was weaving flower crowns. "Hi, Blue person! 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

Wanda flapped nearby, unsure of what do to or how to react.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

 

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

 

+*~Believe~*+

Jacqueline noticed Wanda and sighed. She disappeared in black smoke and reappeared behind Wanda, grabbing her friend by the arm and teleporting back to her hiding spot. "Wanda, Be careful. We don't know who that is and it's not safe to flap around." She hissed.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

 

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

 

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

 

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

 

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"Whoa, someone did a bad job with the wings. Or maybe you did a bad job with dying," Vine remarked thoughtfully, walking right behind the woman.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

v i n e 

 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

 

they / them

She lowered her voice to a whisper. "But don't you want to find out who it is?" Curiosity filled her voice and her eyes inspected everyone who was gathering.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

 

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

 

+*~Believe~*+

"We're about to find out soon enough," Snapped Jackie, pointing to Vine who had straight up spoken to the blue lady.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

 

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

 

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

 

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

 

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

The 'blue lady' freezes up, whirling around to face the people who talked to her. 

 

Her golden eyes dart around, fixating on the people watching her. Some of them were readying weapons and... there could be more in the shadows.

 

In her panic, it seems that she didn't catch the words spoken to her. "I'm leaving! I promise, I won't bother you again." Those peculiar eyes widen with fear. She backs away from the entourage.

 

Instead of red innards and skin, her interior flesh is a vibrant gradient of purple and indigo. Golden blood drips from her various wounds.

 

A winged helmet rests on her head, made of the same black metal as her gauntlets and greaves.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

"Hey! Wait! You don't have to leave! We just wanted to say hi!" Gulfstream calls to her. She then turns to the others. "Put away your weapons, guys. You're scarring her."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

Wanda hopped out from the shadows and carefully approached the blue lady. "Chill! we- at least I'm not gonna attack you, that is unless you attack me first but- who are you?"

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

 

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

 

+*~Believe~*+

"...really?" The angel(?) quiets down. She makes no sign of moving forward, however, observing Gulfstream and Wanda from afar.

 

"I...I'm Dolce." The woman clasps her hands together in front of her chest. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

”Cool! I’m Gulfstream! Goddess of plants, children, and history! Nice to meet you.” Gulfstream says with a smiled. “Hey! I was making flower crowns, do you want one?”

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

"Hi Dolce, I'm Time" Time said

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

 

Icy Spicy!

Skylight stepped out of the shadows and sheathed her knives, a peculiar frown on her face."I recognize that winged helmet, it's what a Valkyrie wears. Are you a Valkyrie? Or at least a fallen one?" She asked curiously.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 ✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

 ♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

 

 

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"I... think I'll pass." Dolce murmurs to Gulfstream. "I wouldn't want to ruin your work... Gulfstream? And hello Time." The way she was fiddling with her dress straps conveys her discomfort. She hadn't talked to a living person in so long--

 

Seeing Skylight stroll out of the shadows startles her again, but she quickly relaxes once the knife was up and away from her. "...yes. I was supposed to be a Valkeryie."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

"Ok! Just ask if you want one!" Gulfstream says chipperly

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

Dolce nods slowly. She shuffles her feet, and the grass cracks drily under her.

 

The blades of grass under her boots have turned black and wilted. The "valkeryie" herself doesn't seem to have noticed the change.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Skylight cocked her head to one side and asked,"If you don't mind me asking, are you dead? It's just that your skin looks like the skin of a dead person and your wings have been reduced to bones." 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 ✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

 ♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

 

 

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

“Yes. I’m dead.” The grass underfoot crackles again, as Dolce adjusts her footing. With her new stance, she’s able to crane her neck around and stare at her skeletal wings. “Or maybe... I’m more ‘undead’. Still roaming the earth... forever spreading my curse.” The Valkeryie drops her gaze and hugs herself. When in that position, she notices the blackened grass and jumps up with a shriek. Her skeletal wings flap, lifting her into the air... somehow.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Lykaina/Voithesi, attracted by the presence of death, somehow rose up from the floor as well. “Huh. You’re dead,” She muttered thoughtfully as she stared at Dolce. “That isn’t supposed to happen.. why aren’t you in the underworld yet?” Thesi squinted at the Valkyrie.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

[voithesi or lykaina]

unfortunately super inactive

i enjoy doing art and also writing.

Jackie appeared in a puff of black smoke, kneeling down and examining the dead grass, "Spread your curse?" She echoed, looking up at Dolce.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

 

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

 

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

 

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

 

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Gulfstream waved her arm and the grass turned green again. "If you need to rest, you could sit on that rock overthere." She points to a boulder a little ways away.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

"I don't know. I think I did something, for this to happen." Dolce begins to back away, taking hesitant steps. If she lingered in any particular spot, the grass there would shrivel up. 

 

She reaches the boulder Gulfstream pointed to. The Valkeryie plops down, immediately sweeping her feet to the side so that they wouldn't touch the ground.

 

It's-- It's not just grass." Dolce murmurs. "Everyone who interacts with me... they all end up dying. Not immediately mind you-- it depends. It's like my presence is a poison or something. And battlefields... I don't go to those anymore."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

up

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

"Well, most of us here can't die, so you're fine" Gulfstream says with a grin

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

"...are you sure?" For the first time in the entire conversation, Dolce's face seems to light up slightly. "People have said that before... how do I know I won't kill you?"

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

"Because most of us are dieties" Time said

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

 

Icy Spicy!

"I'm a deity and so are most of the others here." Gulfstream says proudly

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

Instead of looking overjoyed, Dolce shrinks up into herself again. "Never mind..." she mutters darkly. She stands up, brushing at her bloodstained skirt, and prepares to leave. 

 

When she turns, the nape of her neck can be seen clearly for a split second. Symbols are carved there, but the moment passes by too fast to make them out. 

 

"I...I think I should leave." If the valkeryie's voice didn't quiver so much, one might have been able to discern anger from it. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Jacqueline noticed the change in mood, "Now hold on a second," She stopped Dolce by catching her by the wrist. "What's the rush?"

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

 

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

 

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

 

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

 

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"I can't be with deities." Dolce answers bitterly. "Not if I want to go back." She weakly tries to tug her arm away from Jaqueline's grip.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

"Why not?" Gulfstream qusestioned.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

Skylight cocked her head to one side and asked,"Why can't you be with deities?"

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 ✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

 ♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

 

 

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"I keep promises." Dolce says flatly. "And I promised her that I'd serve her forever."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

"Who is her?" Time asked

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

 

Icy Spicy!

    1 ,