An invitation appears before you. You open it, and see this:

Greetings.

I know that it has not been long since my last party, but I had so much fun there. So I will be holding a party now to celebrate the coming of spring. Please wear semi casual wear, there's no need to wear anything too formal. Anyway, please don't ignore this invitation and come to the party! 

Info:

The party will be held in the same place the Valentine's Day party was held. I've pretty much named it my party hall by now. After you close this, a magical beam of light will appear and show you the quickest and safest route to the party. Please refrain from steering off path, as some of the surrounding areas can be quite dangerous.

~Downpour

You decide to go to the party. You follow the magical light until you arrive at the party.

Downpour floated to the ground and wiped sweat from her forehead. She stepped back to admire her work. 

The party was being held in a clearing in a thick forest. There was a glass dome over the top of the clearing, ensuring that the guests could enjoy the party no matter what the weather was. There was a small stage near the end of the clearing with a large speaker and a microphone stand in case anyone wanted to sing. Flowers were planted everywhere. An enchantment had been placed around the entire area to ensure no pollen could reach there and ruin everything, because nobody likes going to a party with allergies. There were yellow, light green, and pastel pink paper lanterns hung on tree branches, as well as fairy lights everywhere. There were tables set up for eating and a humongous buffet with every type of food and drink imaginable. And finally, a huge sign that said "Shipping Is Encouraged!"

Downpour smiled and checked to make sure her Dear Evan Hansen playlist wasn't playing, because that would be humiliating. She quickly changed into a more comfortable outfit. She wore a pastel blue floral sundress with a white cardigan and white leggings along with white sandals. She turned and waited for guests to arrive.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

вυт ѕтяαиgєу нє fєєѕ αт нσмє ιи тнιѕ ρα¢є

Bump

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

Fortuna walked into the beautiful sence. 

"Wow Downpour! This is amazing!" She said. 

She sauntered around the clearing until she found some food and sat down in a hammock..

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

i'd like it better if the dear evan hansen playlist was playing tbh

Candy appeared in the forest, grinning happily. She looked around and admired the scenery of the party.

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

i look at myself and say

that i will be happy

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/2016

star count: 2573

homethread location: /322526

Gulfstream arived and immediately ran over to the food and shoved candy in her mouth.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Downpour walked over to welcome the guests. "Why, thank you, Fortuna! That means a lot! Welcome to my party!" She then turned to Candy and Gulfstream. "Welcome, thank you so much for coming!" She then turned around and walked towards the speaker. She had decided to play her Dear Evan Hansen playlist definitely because she wanted to and definitely not because she had someone roleplaying as her and that person roleplaying as her saw a message from a person roleplaying as Candy saying they wanted to have the Dear Evan Hansen playlist playing.

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

Kanon arrives next. As per the invitation's request, she has switched out her ballgown for a paler sundress. She has also switched out her flats for flip flops. A wide-brimmed sunhat perches on her head.

The others that had arrived earlier were already conversing. Not wanting to interuppt them, she edges toward the karaoke area.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Downpour made her way over to Kanon. "Hey Kanon, how's it going? Do you like the music?"

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

"It's pretty good! Though, its not something I'd usually listen to." Kanon replies with an apologetic smile. "Things are going alright. How about you?

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"Oh, I understand that! Not everyone would usually listen to the most amazing trees music possible. Not that I'm saying you don't have good taste in music, just, I really like this stuff." Downpour stifled a sob as "Words Fail" began playing. "Anyway, things are kinda okay-ish, I guess? I mean, a lot of things could be better, and a lot of things could be worse."

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

Bump

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

"I can understand that." Kanon continues to smile, though she looks increasingly uncomfortable. "Not many people like to listen to classical or even contemporary piano music. It can feel really lonely when no one shares your interests."

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Downpour's eyes widened. "Oh, I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable. But, I do enjoy classical piano quite a bit. I can't fall asleep to anything else. I love how elegant the notes sound, especially when paired with violin..." Downpour closed her eyes and smiled a little, music playing in her head. She was ripped back into reality when "Sincerely, Me" began playing. "Gah! I'll be right back, I need to change this!" She rushed over to change the song.

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

i'm a piano player i can understand kanon

Imagine appeared, Blue coming right after him. Both were wearing casual sweatpants and jackets, in different colors. Imagine walked over to Candy. "Hi Candy. How's life?" He questioned, a smile playing at the corner of his lips. "And you to Downpour, how's everything?"

Blue walked to the food table, and noticed there was a fountain nearby. She tried to resist the urge to play with it, but it was too strong. So she hurried over to it, and began making it dance and swirl. It was beautiful, really.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

// I'm a piano player too :P that's why I made Kanon

// my level 9 test is on Sunday and (;-; ) I don't think I'm prepared 

"Ah, I'm fine really--" Kanon began to say, but Downpour ran away suddenly and she never got to finish her sentence. Looking a bit confused, she focuses her eyes on Blue instead, watching the deity manipulate the fountain's water.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Voithesi/Lykaina had decided to attend the party as well. Today, she was wearing a Harry Potter shirt, a hoodie, and shorts. “Nice party, Downpour.” She nodded at Downpour as she poured all of the snacks available into a small backpack that was clearly enchanted to have a bigger inside.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

unfortunately super inactive

i enjoy doing art and also writing.

yep i got a recital this sunday and i'm a nervous bean

The water shimmered and sparkled, pulsing. Droplets split apart and reformed, glistening.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

MJ walked in wearing a Yellow Fitted flare-skirt dress that faded to a rich emerald green, her hair was Curled and put into a beautiful bun with Flowers Stuck into it. She had on four inch Black sandals and jumped excitedly when she saw Downpour. "You're Back!" she exclaimed.

Damian followed MJ into the part, he was wearing a Tailored Yellow vest over a Black Dress shirt and Black slacks. "MJ, Calm down before you break your ankle in those heels." He reminded her, smiling to Downpour.

((Uh oh. I wonder whats going to happen when she finds out he's dating micah.))

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Kanon perks up again, spinning around upon hearing Mockingjay's voice. She watches the goddess curiously. "Are you Mockingjay?" She queries.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Mocking-jay looked at Kanon with a slightly confused Curious face. "Yes, And who might you be?" She Questioned, it came put more suspicious than she intended.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Candy grinned. "Oh, it's alright, not much has happened to me recently, how about you?"

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

i look at myself and say

that i will be happy

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/2016

star count: 2573

homethread location: /322526

"Oh! Er..." Kanon recoils slightly, conscious of Mockingjay's tone. "I've seen you a couple times before at other deity gatherings. I wanted to... get to know you better?"

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"Eh. Not much either. But I did put a new 8k screen on my phone!" He grinned, and showed her what looked to be something like an iPhone, heavly modified.

The water continued dancing.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

MJ inspected her a while longer before smiling warmly and putting out a hand, "Alright then. Sorry for the suspicious looks. I've decided that I should be careful around new people nowadays."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"Thanks..." Kanon murmurs, the exchange leaving her a bit more introverted than before. However, she returns the warm smile, and gladly shakes Mockingjay's hand. "That's reasonable." 

Still holding on to Mockingjay's hand, she continues. "So... what have you been up to? I heard that you were corrupted, once."

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

((Uh, what? MJ, when exactly did this happen? And why did nobody TELL ME!? And why do I feel so good and so bad right now?))

Downpour quickly rushed around welcoming everyone after switching the song. She walked over to Damian. "H-hey, Damian! How's life going?" She said nervously, and cringed internally.

((I sense drama brewing. I feel like Downpour would be mostly heartbroken but also completely ship Damian and Micah))

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

MJ laughed nervously, "Uh, yeah. It wasn't long ago that I was cured." She said awkwardly. "What about you?" She asked, but instantly regretted, "I mean, Have you been Corrupted? or know anyone who has been?"

Damian greeted Downpour with his classic Smile that showed his fangs. "Hey DP, Life's going pretty good. What about you?" He noticed her internal cringing, "...You look a little, uncomfortable." He remarked.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Kanon looks to the side, mulling over her answer for a couple moments. "Well... I'm not sure exactly what's it's like to be corrupted, but I still feel like "me"." She gives Mockingjay a nervous look. "Does that make sense? And... I don't think so. I don't know many deities."

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"Oh, no, I'm fine. Life is going okay-ish. A lot could be better, a lot could be worse. So what made you come to this party?" Downpour smiled and tried to be as not awkward as possible.

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

"Well we need to change that." Said Mocking-Jay, giving her her signature smile. "Why don't we go around the party and Talk to everyone here so you can get to know them better." She offered her hand which had a Little smoke rising from it. MJ noticed it and shook away the smoke.

"To see you  of course, It's been so long since I saw my forever Flustered little friend." He replied, giving her a dashing smile that showed his fangs.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"Alright..." Kanon smiles shyly. She accepts Mockingjay's hand, moving so that she was standing next to the deity instead of in front "Where to, though?"

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"Where our hearts take us!" She said before frowning, "Wait no, That for adventuring, oh I got it" She pointed to the Buffet table where most deities and servants were congregating. "Where our stomach's take us!" She marched onwards toward the table filled end-to-end with Food and drinks.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Kanon lets herself get dragged along, smiling at Mockingjay's enthusiasm. "Hey, do you like sushi?" She asks, eyeing a nearby platter of tuna maki.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"I love everything except for water, cold icy water." She replied, following Kanon's gaze to the Tuna Maki.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Micah enters the party. His usual ensemble is replaced by a black dress shirt and slacks, and his only visible weapon his his knife, clipped to his belt. He spots Damian and waves, then walks over to the drinks table

• Posted at:

owo Xenon owo

"Want to get some then?" Kanon begins walking towards the plate, assuming that Mockingjay had seen it too.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

And Caedey was already at the table, eating several cookies. And drinking soda. Well, both at the same time. She waved at Kanon and MJ with a hand full of cookies.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

MJ follows Kanon, admiring her ballgown. When the two goddesses reach the table she says, "I forgot to say you're dress looks incredible." The plate she carried already had Tuna maki, Sashimi, and California Rolls accompanied with dumplings. 

Damian Waves at Micah, "Excuse me for a moment." He says to Downpour, walking over to where Micah was getting a drink. "Good evening Wifey, You look attractive for once." He said, sliding up next to him.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.