First, I would like to say that I have made it my life's goal to uncover the secrets of the so called "Dangerous" magic, so please do not give me hate for connecting clues to clues to form these instead, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. Now I'm going to tell you about the first thing I discovered.

the first thing I discovered is that Animus Dragons can use their magic as much as they want, without losing a drop of their souls, and without the need of a soul protector.

Let’s start with the little bit that started to weave this discovery together. If you are a true fan of Wings Of Fire, you have read all the books (More than once in my case) you know that in Wings Of Fire legends Darkstalker we all know that Fathom was an Animus Dragon, and that he uses his animus magic multiple times without losing a single bit of his soul, a few examples when fathom created the wooden carving of blob, making it come to life, killing Albatross, healing Indigo, making the carving for Clearsight, and finally enchanting the bracelet to stop Darkstalker. And not once did he lose any of his soul. Which brings us to the fact that I’m using all this evidence: Animus dragons can use their magic as much as they want. You’re probably wondering, why not just use a soul protector like Darkstalker did in book nine Talons of Power. Well the thing is like in the book Anemone’s didn’t work, not because Darkstalker hadn’t actually enchanted it to protect her soul, he did, but it’s because soul protectors don’t actually work in any shape or form. As we know Anemone had already been close to losing all of her soul which Darkstalker wasn’t. every time either of them cast a spell, their souls are slowly ebbing away. For example, in Darkstalker legends, when Fathom uses the soul reader on Darkstalker he notices a slight change, which proves that soul protectors don’t work the way Darkstalker thinks. The only way that Animus Dragons to use their power as much as they want is if they want or think it’s a good idea. For example, in the Icekingdom whenever an Animus was born they practiced their magic to make a gift for the whole tribe, but instead of telling the Animus what to make the Animus gets to decide thus keeping his or her soul perfect, but the Icewing had a rule that they could only use their magic once, I only have on word for that rule, Wrong.

Animus Dragons can use their magic if they think it’s a good idea if told to make something, like if queen Lagoon told Albatross to do something and he truly thought it was a good idea he wouldn’t lose his soul.

But the one minor hitch is that you can’t use the magic for revenge, which I will explain in my next post.

Thank you for reading this post, this is my very first one, and I will try to post as soon as I can. See you later Recruits.    

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It doesn't matter if the animus thinks the spell is for good because Fathom didn't think killing Albatross or putting Darkstalker to sleep were completely good. And Darkstalker truly believed that he was making the world better by taking over it, so in his eyes all of his spell were for the greater good. So it is my conclusion that a spell doesn't affect one's soul if it is good in general, "Roar! your magic doesn't make you evil Fathom! Being evil makes you evil!"-Indigo

• Posted at:

I am Jaguar a RainwingNightwing hybrid

ILOVEWINGSOFFIRE

Rockclimbing

GuardiansOfTheGalaxy

Proudtobekiwi

wtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwt

Well hotshot, tell me, have you spent 3 weeks doing extensive research? No I did that, so you can't come to a conclusion on my post. Leave it to the profesionals. (Me)

• Posted at:

That was kind of rude.

And, (forgive me if I muss d this in your post), It was mentioned by Tui that only spells against another dragon's will would make the animus lose a bit of their soul.

Albatross....that was insanity and magic both. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

They had some really good points. 

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

I agree. The magic itself never takes the soul. But the mind has so much capacity for greed and desire. When we have power, we feel the need to use it. It's just the mind slowly going power crazy, the more they use there power, the more addictive it becomes to cast spells.

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

At least that's my own theory.

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

Yeah ok sorry for acting like a pretentious nightwing, I get like that when I have a strong opinion on something. I've been waiting to discuss animus magic with someone who is very interested in it but I can't help sounding like that when I'm excited about things, it's one of my traits that I dislike but can't suppress.

• Posted at:

I am Jaguar a RainwingNightwing hybrid

ILOVEWINGSOFFIRE

Rockclimbing

GuardiansOfTheGalaxy

Proudtobekiwi

wtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwt

I'll randomly imagine killing people. That's something I dislike but can't surpress.

Btw... Never let me become an Animus.

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

If you’re going to call yourself a professional, please at least use proper grammar and spelling, occasional typos excluded. Thanks 

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

yeah.

The spelling errors are painful. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

I don’t see any grammatical errors.

That's probably my dyslexia fixing all of the mistakes.

@Vertigo To be fair, they never stated that they were a grammatical professional, they are a self proclaimed Animus Expert. 

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

There's no..."to be fair" here?

Proper grammar and spelling is essential to English, and it just makes it look nicer.

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

thank for telling me about the grammar mistakes, I'm using Word documents so there should not be any.

• Posted at:

I don't see any errors either...

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

grammar mistakes.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Ok, there was no reason for your second post on this thread. That was rude, and you should apologize.

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

@Vertigo there is always a fair. There can never not be a fair. It’s just life. Yeah, I kind of agree, that grammar makes you look good, but I don’t know, say it nicer.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here