Greetings reader, if you have found this note it means you are another individual unfortunate enough to be trapped in this godforsaken place. Or perhaps if you're lucky, it was brought to you by other means and you have no experience with the terrible land I'm stranded in. Whatever the case, you're reading this and that's all I want.

This place is like a dark fantasy world people spoke of in older times. I wouldn't have believed in dragons, unicorns, griffins, and the such if I didn't see them with my own eyes. I doubt I'll last long, so I hope to preserve my memory with my notes I'll leave along the way during my journey to survive. I don't want to be forgotten.

Sincerely, Gracie Katharine

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dromeosaur

The Dinosaur Girl

Therapod Fan

Saurian Supporter

Paleobiology Professor

#Feathereddinosaurs

#Birdsaredinosaurstoo 

Well then...

• Posted at:

Shore~

I love the beach!

I have zero idea what to put here.

(Is this like a roleplay thread?)

• Posted at:

Choco-Minty (She/Her)

(my apologies if that's hard to read)

Call me Choco, call me Minty - I don't mind

"Happiness is here today; gone tomorrow."

I won't be all that active, my apologies once again

"Smiles go for miles!"

When I first woke up I found myself in a coniferous forest. Undoubtedly I was scared and confused. To this day I don't know how I came to be here. Wandering aimlessly I searched for someone, anyone, calling out for help.

There wasn't any other person, but instead my yelling attracted something else. Pushing through the brush what I could only describe as a hell hound sniffed in my direction. It was the largest canine I've ever seen, bearing a pitch black hide and red eyes. The beast's belly dimly glowed like it held fire.

Like any reasonable person, I was scared out of my mind and didn't care to wonder what the heck the unearthly creature was. Not so reasonably I stood there a good few moments paralyzed. Snapping out of it I quickly ran because what else was I supposed to do?

For some reason the beast took awhile to catch up to me, I didn't care looking back at it before. I only heard its throaty howl following me as I ran.

By some miracle I stumbled across shelter, safety. There was a cabin, a small, worn down cabin. I flew through the door and slammed it shut. I don't know how the beast didn't catch me before I got in, but it didn't matter. It's deep howl rang outside the cabin, and the fearful part of me wondered how it hadn't broken down the walls. I admit, it left me trembling for a good hour.

I didn't dare go back outside, instead I chose to busy myself with exploring the cabin. It was abandoned with some wear and tear here and there. No food, only trinkets and some basic tools. It did have a bed though.

It is here I found the paper and ink that allows me to write these notes. But I've been here for awhile now, and there are beasts much scarier than that devil dog...

Sincerely, Gracie Katharine

• Posted at:

Dromeosaur

The Dinosaur Girl

Therapod Fan

Saurian Supporter

Paleobiology Professor

#Feathereddinosaurs

#Birdsaredinosaurstoo 

i thought this was the song

• Posted at: