Title.

Just say the clan and gender. I'll give you a cat.

I'm bored.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

Thunderclan and Male.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

WindClan and male, please!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

WindClan female.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

ShadowClan male

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

@Gulfstream-

Name:Beartail

Clan:Thunderclan

Oh, forgot to mention, I design the personality and appearance.

Appearance:Beartail is a big bulky tom, looking awfully like a bear. He has short sleek fur, and is pretty stocky. Beartail has pale yellow eyes, and a short stubby tail. He has a scar on his hind leg, and his ear is torn in a V.

Personality:Beartail seems pretty tough, but he's really softie. He looks brave, but he's also very sympathetic and empathetic. Beartail isn't really brave, and cares a lot for his friends. He's very persistent, and loyal towards his clan and friends. Beartail is headstrong, and impulsive, but he normally tries to apologize if he ever hurts anyones feelings.

@Thunderstorm-

Name:Thornstripe

Clan:Windclan

Appearance:Thornstripe is skinny and lithe, which makes him quite agile. He has very short fur, and it's normally messy, but you can't really tell. Thornstripe has brown fur, with lighter brown stripes on his back, and face. His underbelly and paws are light brown, and he has yellow eyes.

Personality:Thornstripe is cold and analytical. He likes to stick to facts, and the truth, even if it hurts cats feelings. Thornstripe normally tries to avoid hurting cats feelings, but if it must be done, it must be done. He has a short fuse, and is quite blunt, but also empathetic on some level. Thornstripe normally tries to apologize if he does anything wrong, but he's not afraid to speak his mind.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

@Lana-

Name:Dewpool

Clan:Windclan

Appearance:Dewpool is small, and skinny, and looks like an apprentice even though she's a grown warrior. Dewpool has light grey fur, but her underbelly, paws and muzzle are white. Dewpool has clear blue eyes, and she has a long scar on her left shoulder.

Personality:Dewpool is calm and collected, and kind. She acts like an adult (because she is) and tries to respond to every situation calmly. Dewpool likes everything and everyone to be in order, and gets pretty angry if it isn't. She's a natural leader, and likes things her way. Dewpool always tries not to show any anger, but sometimes it just leaks through.

@Inkblot-

Name:Berrytail

Clan:Shadowclan

Appearance:Berrytail is a small, yet stocky orange cat. She's short, but she's stocky and bulky. Berrytail has orange fur, and a darker orange tail. Her eyes are soft green, and she has long fur.

Personality:Berrytail is actually quite bright and bubbly. She likes to make friends, but is quite cautious of other clans and cats from other clans. But Berrytail tries to make friends with everyone in her clan, and is extremely loyal to them. Berrytail is optimistic, and very cheerful. She often gets very annoying and hyper, but gets very upset when somebody scolds her.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Riverclan female please

• Posted at:

Rosea Opal

Spoopy

s-sp-spaghetti

I’m dying (both inside and out)

Sleep is for people who aren't me

the personification of a dead meme/vine

@Rosea Opal-

Name:Swallowheart

Clan:Riverclan

Appearance:Swallowheart is plump, with sleek fur. She has light cream colored fur, which is very thick. Swallowheart has darker rings near her face and on her back, and the tip of her tail is tan.

Personality:Swallowheart is quiet, and sensitive. She's pretty emotional, but she's really smart once you get ot know her. Swallowheart is very quiet and shy at first, but when you get to know her, she's much different. She can be loud, and speaks out a lot if you're her friend. Swallowheart often has lots of ideas she wants to share, but never does.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Thunderclan Male

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

ShadowClan Female please!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

@Scar-

Name:Breezepatch

Clan:Thunderclan

Appearance:Breezepatch is a slightly stocky, white tom. He has one patch of grey on his left side, but otherwise he's pure white. Breezepatch has bright yellow eyes, and short fur.

Personality:Breezepatch is quiet and gruff. He doesn't say a lot, but he's none for being grumpy. Breezepatch is a softy at heart, but he acts really prickly and rough. He has a sharp tongue, and is very sarcatic. Breezepatch is fiercely loyal, and if he loves someone, he'd love them with all his heart. He is very devoted, though he rarely shows that side of him.

@Cormorant-

Name:Foxstep

Appearance:Foxstep is a lithe and wiry she-cat. Her fur is kind of a mix of ginger and russet. It's kind of a rusty color. Foxstep's muzzle and paws are white. She has yellow eyes, and has short fur.

Personality:Foxstep is quick and cunning. She's quick-witted, and knows how to get out of a sticky situation. Foxstep is very resourceful, but also impulsive, and does things without thinking. She always speaks her mind, and is very sassy. Foxstep never hesitates to help anyone, even if it has consequences later. She never thinks ahead, but she always tries to do the best she can.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

RiverClan and female

• Posted at:

\\Snowfall//               

She/Her

Discipline is everything. If you don't have it. . . 

"Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers."- Kahil Gibran

#FFT

Hello again

Forum Family: Zodiac 

Riverclan male please

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

Riverclan female please

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

@Snowfall-

Name:Creampelt

Appearance:Creampelt is a thick-furred, slightly pudgy cat. She has cream colored fur, and a white muzzle and one white paw. Creampelt has light blue eyes, and is slightly chubby. Creamplet has very thick and long fur.

Personality:Creampelt is confident and strong. She is very loyal, courageous, and headstrong. Creampelt has a lot of self-confidence, to the point where she is vain, and believes she can do anything. She likes to be the center of attention, and always steals the spotlight. Creampelt is funny, and a good friend, though somtimes she can be quite the show off.

@Dynasty-

Name:Hawktail

Appearance:Hawktail is a brown tom. He has darker brown ears, paws, and stripes on his back. Hawktail has very spiky fur, which is normally matted and knotted, as if he never grooms it. Hawktail has ice blue eyes, and has fairly short fur.

Personality:Hawktail is happy and funny. He's pretty cheerful, and very optimistic. Hawktail internalizes most of his bad feelings, and just tries to show people happiness. He's very loyal to his clan and his friends, and loves them with all of his heart. Whatever he's devoted to, he's very devoted to. Hawktail is persistent, and sets realistic goals.

@Bobcat-

Name:Sunpelt

Appearance:Sunpelt is small, and skinny. She has short ginger fur, and an oddly long tail. Sunpelt has short fur, and she's pretty small, and scrawny. She has soft green eyes.

Personality:Sunpelt is analytical and smart. She sticks to facts, but sometimes treats certain cats different than others. Sunpelt holds many grudges, and has a lot of opinions about cats. She often makes a scene, even if she doesn't mean. Sunpelt holds very tightly to her opinions, and doesn't normally change them. Sunpelt is quite impulsive.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Wow! I love her, thank you!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

shadowclan female

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

*winks at Lana*

You're welcome!

@Nightlight-

Name:Silvertail

Appearance:Silvertail is small, yet bulky. She has light grey fur, with white stripes on her back, white ears, and a white muzzle. Silvertail's tail has white bands, but her tail is mostly silver. She has light blue eyes, and short fur.

Personality:Silvertail is protective and loyal. She's cautious, and always looks before she leaps. Silvertail worries a lot, and tends to be very anxious. She overthinks almost everything, and has a lot of panic attacks. Silvertail always puts herself behind her family, friends, and clan. She's selfless, and worries more about other cats than herself.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+