I've been thinking about my not very well life. I mean, I'm lucky to have a home and am lucky to be healthy, but emotionally, I'm a wreck.

I get pestered and bothered by the same person at school almost every day, lectured and pestered by my step parents for no reason, bugged by questions about my life, stressed by tiny little things, and sometimes just plain out sad for no reason, though that could be me maturing.

I just don't know what to do, especially when it comes to my orientations and beliefs.

I most definitely can't tell anyone in my family about me being Asexual, Never mind Biromantic. 

I also am losing faith in Christianity.

I honestly can't understand some stuff, and probably won't.

I used to beat myself up over stuff mentally, and would some times carelessly kick stuff. I'm over kicking stuff and that, but I still am stressed over stuff.

Sorry for taking up space, just needed a place to vent. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

*pounces* 

Never ever be afraid to take up space, all of us need to more that that

Never be afraid of who you are. If those you love don't accept you that's their problem, you should never be ashamed 

Just remember that you always have a place for people who will listen, no matter how rough the times get. 

If that person still pesters you? Tell them to stop, if they don't, tell like a friend or a teacher you trust(y'kow that one teacher you like more than all others) 

Don't beat yourself up, you don't deserve it, you deserve as much love and care and protection as everyone else 

Let me know if you want to talk or anything, okie?

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Thanks Vertigo. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

are you a hugs person or do you accept brownies in place of hugs?

okay so

*rigs megaphone*
YOU ARE AN AMAZING BEING PEACOCK
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, AND A SURE GOOD USE OF SPACE

SO KEEP USING THAT SPACE AND SPREAD YOUR JOY WITH IT

YOU ARE NOT A WASTE OF SPACE YA HEAR >:V

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Thank you as well, Riri. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Peacock, you are amazing! You’re intelligent, and kind, and you always listen. You’re very patient, and you always have great ideas!

Don’t let anyone tell you you’re not, or make you feel any less than awesome

Who’s bothering you? How? What? Etc. I’ll need more information on that if you want us to help you

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

Its always the nicest people who get picked on the most.

I think, when it comes down to it, the people who are annoying or horrible to others are just miserable themselves, and their way of coping isn't helping their sorry situation.

But then, there's also other people (Like yourself) who can be sad, but use that as a reason to be amazing people.

It must take a huge amount of integrity and general rectitude to maintain such a positive demeanor.

We're lucky to have you on the forums.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Author of the Lost Library

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

I smell smoke, hear fire.

I hope this isn't what i think it is...

Don't let others get to you like those toxic peeps on Roblox, Overwatch, or other forums you may be on. Just ignore them, mute them, or report them. Don't let them shape who you are unless if it's for the better. Just remember that if you feel suicidal to call 1-800-273-8255. Talk to someone there, and they'll help you to not commit suicide. 

About your emotional state, teens usually have mood swings, so don't be ashamed or alarmed if you feel depressed or even just have a longing feeling. It goes away eventually. Also, like some others have said, if someone bullies you, don't keep it a secret. Tell someone. Tell an adult you trust. About your faith in Christianity, don't think you're in a pit of despair. It only makes things worse. You would fall deeper into that "pit" and lose faith completely. 

What do you mean by being aesexual?

It's okay that you don't understand some stuff, even if it's something you can understand. Not everyone's the same or even perfect. Catholics aren't perfect. Not even Christians. In fact, no one's perfect.

Don't beat yourself up mentally. Doing that, you'll most likely end up not being who you could be in the future. Instead, set goals to be a better Christian, or even to be a better person like, say, say something nice and/or do something nice for a person every day. You'll basically be a better person that way.

You're not taking up space. It's a good idea to vent in a community where everyone's welcome, because you might meet someone who would be a lifetime friend.

Lastly, Be yourself. 

• Posted at:

<Hi! I'm Dog>

He/Him/Nerd Extraordinaire

Favorite Games: Zelda: BOTW 

Metroid: Samus Returns

OW: Junkrat

DREAM JOURNAL: /320332 (IRMB *Deleted* may repost on WoF

#rememberEmerald

OCs:Blizzard (IceWing)

Flamebreather (SkyWing)

Ew, pewdiepie 

Thanks you guys.

All what you've said is very helpful, and some of the problems listed above have started to go away, for now.

Thank you for the support, and I'll keep it in mind for next time. 

//any questions that I've seen will be answered in juuuust a second....

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Its ok everyone feels like that sometimes

• Posted at:

#TEAMSUPER