Before we begin, I'd like to give a shoutout to Nightlight for help with the forms and Violet for volunteering to help with development! Thank you two!

In the future, approximately 500 years after present time, the world is what you'd expect it to be: polluted, apocalyptic and unsanitary. After several years of unstable leadership, any rulers or major-jobbed people have been either overthrown or fired, and the world now goes without law. After such a long time, a former leader (May Scott) had enough with all the crime and uncleanliness. She formed a large group of people who believed that they could restore the world to (in their minds,) it's proper greatness, under their leadership. After a few months, more and more people started supporting this group, who called themselves the Utopians. As their name said, the Utopians wanted the world to become a new Utopia. Of course, there were Rebels who didn't like the idea of ruled over by these people. A considered leader of these rebels(Iris Hoth) sent a message to the Utopians, notifying them of her disagreement with May's solution and suggesting a meeting at a certain building. Long story short, the meeting did not go well at all, Just leaving Iris angrier. This resulted in her declaring war on the Utopians, causing Iris to form a alliance of her own. They called themselves the Dystopians, who strongly disagreed with the Utopians.

Once the war began, each alliance started pressuring anyone outside of the war to join their alliance, until someone(who has power over the outsiders and identity is unknown) forged a side of their own. They called themselves the No-Al's, short for No Alliance since they don't care who wins.

Now, the three sides battle for victory, and for the world.

This is the War of World Power, or the War for Power.

Here is some spots you can take:

May Scott-Open

Unknown No-Al Leader-open (but could ya do me a  favor and 'em vague and commanding?)

Iris Hoth-Me

May's deputy-open

Iris's Deputy-open

Spies for any side-unlimited

Soldiers-unlimited

Civillians not in the War-unlimited

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Save unknown no-al leader please. Where's the form?

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

It posted before I was finished, i'll do the whole thing here in a second..

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Save Iris's deputy!

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

bookmark

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

save a civillian.

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

"People are neither noble nor wicked, they are like chef salads" the hook-handed man

Stormheart's love a warriors story. 350324

The free ones a pantala RP. 350603

This should be the whole thing:

Before we begin, I'd like to give a shoutout to Nightlight for help with the forms and Violet for volunteering to help with development! Thank you two!

In the future, approximately 500 years after present time, the world is what you'd expect it to be: polluted, apocalyptic and unsanitary. After several years of unstable leadership, any rulers or major-jobbed people have been either overthrown or fired, and the world now goes without law. After such a long time, a former leader (May Scott) had enough with all the crime and uncleanliness. She formed a large group of people who believed that they could restore the world to (in their minds,) it's proper greatness, under their leadership. After a few months, more and more people started supporting this group, who called themselves the Utopians. As their name said, the Utopians wanted the world to become a new Utopia. Of course, there were Rebels who didn't like the idea of ruled over by these people. A considered leader of these rebels(Iris Hoth) sent a message to the Utopians, notifying them of her disagreement with May's solution and suggesting a meeting at a certain building. Long story short, the meeting did not go well at all, Just leaving Iris angrier. This resulted in her declaring war on the Utopians, causing Iris to form a alliance of her own. They called themselves the Dystopians, who strongly disagreed with the Utopians.
Once the war began, each alliance started pressuring anyone outside of the war to join their alliance, until someone(who has power over the outsiders and identity is unknown) forged a side of their own. They called themselves the No-Al's, short for No Alliance since they don't care who wins.
Now, the three sides battle for victory, and for the world.
This is the War of World Power, or the War for Power.

Here is some spots you can take:
May Scott-Open
Unknown No-Al Leader-Saved (but could ya do me a favor and 'em vague and commanding?)
Iris Hoth-Me
May's deputy-open
Iris's Deputy-Saved
Spies for any side-unlimited
Soldiers-unlimited
Civillians not in the War-unlimited

Form:

Name:

*Sexuality:

Role:(deputy, leader, etc.)

Appearance: (try to be descriptive please)

Personality:

Backstory(what made them join or not join one of the alliances?):

Crush?:

Other:

Rules:

No being too OP

please respect the fact that if you are banned from the FWRP that there is a reason, and that we would prefer you to not use acts to try to get back in.

Saves for the listed above spots last two days

Nightlight and I reserve the right to accept or deny forms, along with anyone else who we decide can admin as well.

There is no character limit, however, you can only have one leader/deputy

LGBTQA+ shipping is highly encouraged! 

Its a war, so injuries are a possibility

no being rude. Ever.

Please do not try to mod for the admins, it's ok to remind someone of the rules, but please don't try to deny someone's form for us. 

I will not tolerate rudeness, breaking of any of these rules on purpose or anything against the MB's rules. If it's a mistake, it forgiven, but not forgotten.

Normal FWRP and MB rules.

oh! And put your favorite color in other. 

@Rebel and @Luana Saved! 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

((Oof, let's hope dis post goes through correctly lol

my forms:

Name: Iris Hoth

Age: 29 ((hehe war generals can be ages 26-anytime hehe)

*Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual might change for some shipping tho >:)

Role: leader of the Dystopians

Appearance: Iris has long, brown hair that goes about four inches past her shoulders. Her eyes are dark purple(it's the future y'all, you can have oddly colored eyes), and her skin is olive with dust constantly covering her. She wears a storm-grey shirt and a black leather jacket, along with grimy green cargo pants and black combat boots. Iris is about 5 feet 10 inches tall, and is quite skinny and nimble. 

Personality: Iris is rough and strong, being the leader of a literal super-gang. She just wants freedom, and can't get that with the Utopians in her way. She can be merciful, but only to those who she believes they deserve it. So, not the Utopians. She can be very strict about loyalty to the Dystopians, and would do anything to get her hands on Utopian majors. She can't stand being bossed around and has a small amount of patience for most, and can be quite cunning.  Though even with all of this, Iris Is secretly heartbroken inside and stressing over the war, though she won't show it. She dislikes too much order, too many laws, basically anything that limits her freedom. 

Backstory: When Iris was a young girl, the law swept up to her door and k^lled her parents for an alleged m^rder, when they did nothing wrong. Ten year old Iris ran from her home to live on what was left of the streets. After six years of living on her own, a street gang came along and toke her in for loyalty. She agreed, and found herself at the leader's position in less than a year. When she was twenty one, she fell in love. But her love didn't love her, and shattered her emotions. Iris then kicked that person out, leaving him for the remains of the law. Iris was traumatized and closed herself up, and declared herself Asexual, when she might not be. After the Utopians became a threat, Iris merged all the gangs of the cities she could access and made the Dystopians a thing.

Crush?: um not now not yet

Other: hehe it's my FWRP read teh rules

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Save a soldier for the Utopians. For the new world!

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

All spots saved

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Up

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

If this lives, I shall make a wiki for it.

I want to do it but I have to be sure dis doesn't die-

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

I have found this. this is my no-al spy

Name: Lee Night

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role:(deputy, leader, etc.) Spy

Appearance: (try to be descriptive please) Lee is a small girl with long wavy black hair, almond shaped hazel eyes, and very tan skin. Lee wears a small gold bracelet on her left arm, and is perpetually covered in dust. Her clothes are a faded T-shirt, and faded jeans. Lee also has a small scar on her right arm.

Personality: Lee is a very quiet person. She can't stand seeing people get hurt, but is so done with May and Iris fighting she doesn't really care anymore. She doesn't like living in anarchy or having to many laws and just wants to go back to how the world used to be. She is scared of most things and gets freaked out when she is in a battle with Utopians or Dystopians.

Backstory(what made them join or not join one of the alliances?): Lee joined the No-Als because her mother and brother joined the Utopians and her father and sister joined the Dystopians and she couldn't bear to choose between them and joined the No-Als so her family could go back to normal. She doesn't agree with May's "perfect utopia" and Iris' insistence that May is wrong.

Crush?: open

Other: PoV/favorite color.

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Yes accepted. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Save May’s deputy.

• Posted at:

\\Snowfall//               

She/Her

Discipline is everything. If you don't have it. . . 

"Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers."- Kahil Gibran

#FFT

Hello again

Forum Family: Zodiac 

Saved.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Save May Scott!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

Saved!

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Save Iris' deputy!

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Saved

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

I have a question. If the No-Als don't care who wins, why are they fighting?

Bookmark. 

• Posted at:

Darksea

And oh, there is no power on Earth, or below

That could ever break our hearts Or shake our souls

And when you Lay Me Down you'll only bury bones

'Cause oh, my heart and soul are going home

No-Als are sick and tired of the war and they just want it over with.

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Name: Lily Johnson

Role: A regular soldier

Appearence: Blond hair that is usually in a ponytail. Watery blue eyes with deep shadows underneath them. Neumorouse cuts and scars on her hands and face. Her clothes are very dirty.

Personality: kind when you get to know her but is very closed. Builds walls around herself. Very distant.

Backstory: She worked in a factory with her husband. Her husband and 3 year old daughter were both killed when they were cought between a battle. She desided to join the no-als because she thinks that war is terrible.

Crush: Maybe later but not right now, she is still mourning her husband.

Other: PoV/ Favorite color.

What does the earth look like right now?

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

"People are neither noble nor wicked, they are like chef salads" the hook-handed man

Stormheart's love a warriors story. 350324

The free ones a pantala RP. 350603

@Luna/Bearchess165(there is another Luna so I used the username to avoid any confusion-) accepted, it looks very dirty, oily in water, and landfills seem to be everywhere. If I can get a wiki set up, then maybe I can draw an example picture.

@Darksea Nightlight summed  it up, the No-Als honestly just want the war over with so that they can go back to what they were doing, whether the Utopians win or the Dystopians do. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

up

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Could I resave leader of the no-al please? I'll try to get my form in tomorrow.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

yes

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

//forgot to mention dis: you can have robots/droids/drones, it is in the future after all.

Also, here is the AI/Robot form:

Name:

Model is based off of?:

Appearance:

Personality:

Are they employed/a pet of someone:

Who?: 

Other:

Rest of my forms:

Name: F-L9 

Model is based off of?: a cat

Appearance: They look like a metal cat. F-L9 has a head made of an old computer  monitor. They have sharp metal triangles that count as ears, and a old TV antennae sticking out of its head. F-L9 has glowing bronze-colored lights for eyes, and has a bunch of wires sticking out of its multi-metal body. It has wheels on the bottom of their paws, and wires sticking out of the computer head with smaller copper wires sticking out, which serve as whiskers. It has a tail with many wires twisting around it to the very tip. 

Personality(if they have one): F-L9 acts like a normal cat, but much smarter and perhaps louder. They don't speak, but glare. A lot. It can fight, but usually just rolls around and pesters Iris. 

Are they employed/the pet of someone: yee

*Who?: Iris Hoth 

Other: Nope read teh rules 

Name: Jamie Apaco

*Sexuality: Aromantic Asexual

Alliance: The Dystopians

Role: Spy for the Dystopians

Appearance: Jamie has long, waist-length silver hair. Her eyes are dark blue, and her skin is unnaturally pale. She wears a black shirt and dusty grey pants, and wears a brown sweatshirt tied around her waist. Jamie Is about 5 feet 5 inches, and is nimble and quick. 

Personality: Jamie is rebellious and snarky, and loves to fight for a true cause. In her mind, that cause is the Dystopians winning. She is good at fighting, but is horrible at socializing. Jamie is probably one of the most interesting people you'll meet, but then again, the Dystopian Alliance is very interesting too. She believes that Iris has good reason to be angry at The Utopians. Jamie, you could say, is  cunning and slightly malicious. 

Backstory: Jamie never met her parents. She lived her whole life on her own. When the war started, Iris pressured her into joining her Alliance, and agreed eagerly due to her dislike of the Utopians.

Other: Meep.

Name: Cleo Sparto

*Sexuality: Straight

Role: Spy for the Utopians

Alliance: Utopians

Appearance: Cleo has short, red hair and olive skin. Her eyes are a odd yellow, and she has a golden arm to replace her left one that she made herself. She wears jeans most times and a black long-sleeved shirt to look like a innocent bystander, not a spy. She has freckles and us about 5 feet 5 1/2 inches tall, and bulky and strong.

Personality: Cleo is gentle and calm most times, but is very angry on the inside. She loathes the Dystopians, and almost hates the No-Als. She wants the war to be won, and to bring the world to proper glory. She follows orders and will risk anything for the Utopians, which is her greatest strength and Greatest weakness. 

Backstory: Cleo's parents were some of the last government officials, and died shortly before the war started. In their honor, Cleo allied herself with the Utopians so that she could make the world how they would've wanted it to be.

Crush?: Open

Other: ..

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

bookmark

• Posted at:

Trajann Valoris

Captain-General of the forums

Dwarf fortress pro 

@Lana your save expires  at 8:30 P.M tomorrow (PDT).

@Snowfall your save expires  at 8:15 P.M  tomorrow (PDT). 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

up, 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Ayyy!

yep that's it

• Posted at:

~Anime Kat~  

FanWing, Anime lover, She/Her   friend of Anxiety/Peacock

Queen of Pastel colors and Anime Characters!

LGBTQsupporter.

Peacock was here!

Peacock don't you dare

yes I dare. 

I'm processing to much information. (What it means: I'M CONFUSED)

• Posted at:

~Anime Kat~  

FanWing, Anime lover, She/Her   friend of Anxiety/Peacock

Queen of Pastel colors and Anime Characters!

LGBTQsupporter.

Peacock was here!

Peacock don't you dare

yes I dare. 

Kat, let's go to our discussion thread and I shall guide you through Form-Filling. 

annnd up. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

@Lana and @Snowfall, your saves expire 8:20 P.M tonight (PDT)

@Luana and @Rebel your saves expire tomorrow, 8:25 P.M (PDT)

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Name: Phantom Regiment
*Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Leader of the No- Al
Appearance: Phantom has straight, raven black hair that goes down to her shoulder-blades in length. She typically wears it on a braid of some sort or a ponytail, though she will wear it in a bun on occasion. She has heterochromia, with her left eye a piercing pale blue and her right a warm hazel. Her eyes are an average shape, slightly larger than usual, and are slightly upwards slanted. She has pale skin that has a slightly ashen tone to it. She stands at around 5’ 7. She has a somewhat muscular build, but her muscles aren’t very noticable. She typically wears dark colored clothing with a black cloak thrown over it. She also generally wears a black aviator jacket with a detailed depiction of a phoenix rising from the ashes on the back of it. She almost always is wearing boots, but not fashionable or high-heeled ones.
Personality: Phantom is commanding in a multitude of ways. She expect orders to be followed, and she will often push people to work hard and to put all of their effort into things. She also is a perfectionist, and she has been known to focus in on what she is doing, so much to the point where she will forget to take care of herself. She is often seen as intimidating, and she is a decent leader. However, she doesn't like to let others know what all of her plans are, and she purposefully leaves people mostly in the dark. She doesn't really trust anyone, but at the same time, she isn't fazed by betrayal since she doesn't trust anyone enough. While Phantom doesn't trust anyone, she does work with them, but limits their knowledge as much as she can. She is sarcastic at times, and she doesn't take failure or mistakes well. She has a decent sense of humor, but this is rarely seen. She often is brutally honest, and she rarely will tell people that everything is going to be ok when it isn't. She is quite cunning, but she is also reckless at times.
Backstory(what made them join or not join one of the alliances?): Phantom grew up in a small village, one where they were seemingly unaffected by the fighting. While they knew it was going on, it didn’t affect them, thus making it so they didn’t care to much about it. However, one day, it came to them, and almost everyone was killed. Phantom was one of the only survivors, and after fighting for one side for a brief stint of time, she realized that it didn’t really matter who won. With that, she broke off and formed the no-als, a group that primarily just wanted the fighting to end. She hasn’t regretted it since.
Crush?: Tentatively open
Other: Dark purple is nice; Phantom is left handed

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Please resave!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

@Rebel accepted!

@Lana your save will last one day extra

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Can you please resave?

• Posted at:

\\Snowfall//               

She/Her

Discipline is everything. If you don't have it. . . 

"Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers."- Kahil Gibran

#FFT

Hello again

Forum Family: Zodiac 

yes, but only one day extra. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

1 ,