THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH!

Also this is NightLight's form because I like forms:

Name: Phosphorus 

Nickname: NightLight

Species: Glow (a human-like creature that glows, what a suprise)

Appearance: A human-esk girl that glows a soft yellow in the dark, NightLight has short light purple hair, big and round amber eyes. NightLight's clothing is firefly like(meaning she looks like a human firefly).

Personality: Sarcastic, mostly kind, bookworm as heck, will destroy you with facts and knowledge

Other: Favorite color.

you can do whatever form you want or not do a form. IDC.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

i may or may not draw these

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

Name: Murdoc Niccals

Nickname: Murdoc.

Appearence:

Murdoc has semi tan skin, with a very tiny hint of green. He has shiny white teeth, and a long tongue. He lost his left thumb nail due to his finger getting chopped off, and now has a fake nail. He wears a gray sweater, and black jeans.

Pesronality: Murdoc is funny. He has a habit of bossing people around, and really does not like it when people give him advice.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Name: Caribou Hyacinth
Nickname: Caricinth
Species: Flower Animal (Animal with flower-like features)
Appearance: She is a Caribou with some features of a Hyacinth. She has the ability to use photosynthesis If food is low. She has the petals of a Hyacinth around each of her ankles.
Personality: Hyper, violent, extrovert, talkative, bookworm, animal-lover
Other: This is weird

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Name:Nyx

Species:What were they called? Half-bloods? From like Percy Jackson or something?

Appearance:A tall, very skinny girl. Pale grey skin, and black wavy hair with streaks of grey and white spots. Pure white eyes, black lips. A long flowy black dress, with the ends of it being grey. The entire dress is covered in white glowing spots. A sack of white arrows on his back, and a bow. Black flats.

Personality:Nyx is quiet and mysterious, rarely speaking, but when she does it's normally very important. She is sensitive and kind, cautious and hesitant. Nyx looks at all sides of a problem, and to her it's very important to listen. She likes being out at night, and finds the darkness very comforting. Nyx is independant, and solitary. She likes to be by herself.

Other:Favorite Color

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

Name: Nebula 
Nickname: Nebby
Species: Galaxy Child (A being manifested out of the energy of the universe)
Appearance: Nebby has dark blue hair, flecked with white spots (to simulate the effect of a galaxy), a fair complexion, medium blue eyes, and is 5'0. She wears an oversized cream sweater dress, a dark gray beanie and knee-high leather boots with black leggings. 
Personality: Bubbly, friendly, and idea-obsessed. Loves to write, draw, and sew. Has strong self-hate and is a perfectionist. Loves caffinated warm drinks. 
Other: Favorite color.

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Name: Swampy

Spiecies: human, and a shadow charmer. 

Appearance: brown hair and piercing green eyes. Her hair often has small twigs or leaves in it. Her legs are long like the trees trunk in a swamp. She has a few freckles on her noise and cheeks..

Personality: she is outgoing, adventurous and brave. She loves to joke around and take risks. Her risks don't always pay off. She is sarcastic and has around bit of anger issues.

Other: being a shadow charmer, she can camouflage in them, talk the tounge of dark creatures, and make the lights in the room go out. She can also pick locks with her mind. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Luminous

Appearence: much glow,,, very light

Personality: many gay

Other: such character

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Name: Downpour Rainfall Storm Drizzle Droplet ((because why not))

Nickname: Downpour

Species: Waetr (a being made completely of water. It has the appearance of a human.)

Appearance: She has extremely long thick straight navy blue hair with bangs that are cut into a point. She wears anything white, black, navy blue, or turquoise.

Personality: Antisocial as heck and has anxiety, slightly depressed

Other: 

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

вυт ѕтяαиgєу нє fєєѕ αт нσмє ιи тнιѕ ρα¢є

My nickname is taken from a CHARACTER 

• Posted at:

Trajann Valoris

Captain-General of the forums

Dwarf fortress pro 

Name: Ishmael

Nickname: Disappointed But Not Surprised

Species: The rare and elusive Edgelord

Appearance: sentient trashcan wears what you would expect a pirate captain to wear: a long navy blue coat with a light grey undershirt and tattered brown pants, along with a necklace made out of a whale tooth in the shape of -wow- a whale. He has deeply tanned skin from his ocean adventures, as well as light hair from exposure to the sun. His hairstyle is short and messy and he doesn't really care what it looks like. His eyes have permanent bags under them and are a luminous yellow, with cat-like pupils. 

Personality: Wants everyone to be happy, even at the cost of his own. The psychologist in need of a psychologist himself, Ishmael strives to help people who come to him with their problems. Because of this, he's gained a knack for thinking on his feet, as well as problem solving. He's naturally shy and quiet, but when he gets comfortable around people, you'll know it. He becomes loud and boisterous, and will do just about anything if you say "bet". He has deep emotional turmoils just underneath the surface of his demeanor, but he doesn't really unpack it all. If you're lucky, you can grab bits and pieces, but almost never the full story as he's too busy worrying about other people to let people worry about him. Let's not forget the fact he barely sleeps and doesn't remember the last time he was well-rested. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

@Murdoc, this is amazing

@Caribou/Hyacinth, yes, yes  it is

@Nyx, yes it is halfbloods but more specifically demigods oh gods im such a nerd

@Riri, galaxy children sound awesome.

@Swampy, the fablehaven nerds are here

@Lumonious, much good, very character, many glow

@Downpour, 10/10 name.

@Trajann Valoris, then you are done

@Ishmel, this is the most glorious character I have ever seen. Yes is officially an age now.

I did this because some of us have strange nicknames and i wanted to see what would happen if they made a character out of it.

and yes i am one of these people

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

oof I'm slightly late:

Name: Peacock Azyre Wytro Wells (hehehe, see what i did there with all the GGaD names....)

Nickname:...Just....Peacock....

Species: Water nymph

Appearance: She has olive skin and dark blue-grey eyes. Herr hair is shoulder-length and brown, though it looks closer to dirty-blond. She wears a blue T-shirt, and always black leggings (refuses to ever where jeans lol). 

Personality: She is mostly kind, but sometimes has bursts of anger. Crazy smart, can and will attack you with knowledge, very much book-y, friendly, But very much Taurus. She occasionally roasts people with knowledge. Though she does secretly stress. a lot. 

Other: Favorite color, She's a Taurus, and very much IRL! Me. and very much Ace. 

Is it just me or does Peacock's and Nightlight's personality seem almost the same

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

okay so i felt bad because i rushed nebby before hand so i fixed her form to be more descriptive

Name: Nebula 

Nickname: Nebby

Species: Galaxy Child (A being manifested out of the energy of the universe)

Appearance: Nebby has dark blue hair, flecked with white spots (to simulate the effect of a galaxy) that is layered, wavy, and reaches mid-shoulderblade. She retains a fair complexion, with freckles upon her cheeks and a slight tan (it’s not very evident though). Her eyes are a medium blue and are shaped like footballs, with long lashes and firm eyebrows. Her height is approximately 5'0. For clothing, her go-to outfit is an oversized, cream-colored, cable-knit sweater dress that hugs around her and reaches mid-thigh, alongside a dark gray, droopy beanie and knee-high, dark brown, leather boots with black, fleece-lined leggings. She wears a cat head-like backpack which she stores her phone, a small sketchbook, a fabric pencil case, a charger, and a small knife in.

Personality: Nebby is about the definition of an extrovert. Bubbly, friendly, and idea-obsessed, she’s always one to enjoy being in the spotlight. Singing and gaining attention pleases her, which also suits her flamboyant personality. Her passions include writing, art, performing, and sewing. She’s always one to lift others up from sadness and bad thoughts (at the cost of her own mental health, of course) and is very over-protective of her friends (to the point of being scary). She has strong self-hate for herself and is a major perfectionist. She absolutely adores caffeinated warm drinks. 

Other: Her favorite color is teal, she's a gemini, and has a problem with randomly spouting ideas.

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

@Starry

NEBBY GET IN THE BAG

Name: Vertigo

Nickname: Vertigo. He's proper. 

Species: Metahuman

Appearance: Vertigo has dark red glistening hair with black streaks. He's tall and lanky with sickly pale skin, and occasionally looks like he's dizzy. His pupils are swirls that do swirl around rather than the general dot/circle, and are an acid green. He wears a shining metallic black cape with a red underside, both switch colours, causing an optical illusion. He wears black gloves, and a dark red tuxedo wit a black tie and undershirt. 

Personality: Just,, The Distortionist. 

Other: He has the ability to make people feel extremely dizzy, drunk, etc. 

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Name: Hyperbole 

Nicknames: Hyperbole, Hyper, Hype 

Sexuality: Ace 

Species: Some form of a Shadowed Human 

Appearance: plain brown hair, green eyes. Purple glasses, much nerd. Stereotypical emo kid. 

Personality: much sarcasm, much books. RAWR! Much salt. Much creativity.

Other: a Pisces. Uses daydreams as a form of escapism. 

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

@Vertigo

nebby literally sewed herself a giant bag

so whenever someone says that she just crawls in

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

My form:

That guy with the trident/the planet.

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Name: King

Species: Shapeshifter. Currently prefers wolves, big cats,  and birds of prey.

Appearance: Tall-ish and skinny. Golden-brown hair, quiffed, and almond shaped grey eyes. All animals he shifts into have golden-brown fur/feathers and grey eyes.

Personality: Quiet and reserved, but prone to having sarcastic remarks at times. Outgoing with people he knows. Intelligent and loves to read. 

Other: When he is in his human form. He usually has a pair of wings. He calls himself "The Angel of Insanity, Harbringer of Crazy."

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Tomorrow dawns in darkness

Because I could not stop for death

he kindly stopped for me

The carriage held but just ourselves

and immortality

nightlight's personality is based on mine.

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

same here 0.O

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

*snort*

*smirk*

*snort again*

*giggle*

Nightlight, honey

Sanetra was a character years before WoF existed

• Posted at:

Sanetra

11562+ stars - Apr 2017 - Mar 2019

Life is the greatest gift. You've all helped shape mine. I can never thank you all enough. It's been so good

Amigos

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfyCaleoZodiakTS

...I'm with you to the end

apparently we have the same soul IRL.

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ