I just don’t wanna be at my moms house anymore. I can’t do it, my mom yells my sister yells. It’s all insults at each other, I try so hard to make her happy and it doesn’t work it’s always ruined. I just want to live with my dad. I don’t care if they have papers for the rules of there divorce.

I can’t take the yelling, I can’t take the stress and the anxiety I am going to fail my mom. I feel like i’ll End up doing something wrong and make her upset.

she’s always upset. I TRY everything I can to make her happy, to get rid of the negativity in our house. But everything’s at my mom’s house feels like pure poison. My sister gets upset at me for no reason, and that adds on. School work is building up and I have no motivation to do it. I can’t do it. I can’t.

I just wanna live my Dad he makes everything seem better. Less negativity, more calm. More emotionally healthy. 

My Dad said we could talk about it, I just really wanna live with him at this point. I just don’t feel happy at this point and have lost al thought of it. 

Everything is clouded I feel like I can’t see, adding onto that i’m having a hard time making friends. I think that they like me as friends at one moment but then they turn away talk with there other friends, and then i’m Ignored. And I only have 1 friend that I don’t see often.

I just wanna go with my Dad, i can’t handle being at my moms house at this point. Everything feels like it’s getting worse. 

(Mods please let this through) 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Poke

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

are you a hugs person or a brownies person

because you sound like you need both

is there anything we can do to help?

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

I'm sorry that you've had to go through this. Your dad sounds like a good person, and I'm sure he's trying to do whatever he can to allow you to live with him. I hope that things get better for you, and that you shouldn't lose hope, no matter what.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

ah, that beautiful thing called divorce. 

Yeah, it sucks. Ask if you can move in with your dad. Currently if your mom doesn't have full legal custody it can be easily changed if you ask. Just explain how you feel and why you want to go live with him 

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

I understand, but mine's the oposite:

I prefer to be at my mom's.

I'm sorry. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

@Riri

I’m good with hugs. I just I don’t know how to feel about the divorce at this point, it just feels numb sometimes where I don’t know how to feel. I think I just need support right now.... I’ve held back  tears for awhile now. 

@Nyx

My Dad said we could talk about it when we go shopping. I’m seeing him tomorrow and Thursday, but he has to go on a business trip this weekend which is supposed to be my Dads week, but the next two weekends and Thursday’s and wensdays and Friday every other week we get to be at his house.

@Vertigo. 

I think both my parents have custody over me, but I know there still doing the court stuff. I don’t know how my mom would act so I haven’t said anything, I just do stuff to please her, I’m not really happy to much anymore. All I do is try to make my mom happy, I’ve been starting to take out the trash, and i’m Planning to try and do laundry. 

@Peacock

Thanks. I’m glad someone feels almost the same as I do but with a different parent.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

@Fossil

then legally you're allowed to choose. Tell your mom that: You legit legally have the right to choose which household you live in

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

"It's been 3 hours

being redesigned

If you’re 12 which i think you are

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

@Vertigo.

Ok, i’ll Remember that. I mainly live at my moms house while I stay at my dads house for Thursday and wensday, and every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. My dad did say we could talk about it.

@Caribou//Hyacinth 

I 13 ^^;

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

If you need a shoulder to cry on or a person to rant to till their ears fall off, we're here. It also helps that we come with words of support, hugs, and brownies.

*offers*

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

it's like that with me but with both parents, and two siblings living in the same house. although i'm glad they're not divorced, still i feel the same exact way because in this house everyone yells at me including my dad and two sisters. i also feel that no matter what i do i'll always disappoint them, and it's true i do. no matter what i do i just make them even angrier than they were to begin with. anyways i hope it works out with you and your dad and you get to stay with him, he seems like a nice person. and i hope you can get out of there because as i said i understand and wish you the best, just alway's remember here you are loved and you have great friends who will be here for you when you need them.

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

As Imagine said, we have literal infinite supplies of food, hugs and voices that can make you feel better. You can legally choose where you want to stay, it's your right, no-one can change that. 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Thanks for the advice and support everyone. 

Today’s wensday so i’ll Be at my dads house till Thursday  morning and be back at my moms house and then my dad will pick us up around 6 since that’s when he gets back from work. I’m still unsure how I would be legally able to choose whose house to go to, since my parents made it that we would see both of them both 50/50 percent of the time. And I know I’m able to

choose, but i’m Not sure if that would mess up the schedule, and now I worry if it’ll break my moms heart....

At my moms house there are some good times. But my mom just gets really upset at my younger sister and younger brothers, and then when she’s upset about stuff being left out on the counter she says “all” in her scentance by that we need to take care of our stuff. Then my younger sister treats me badly, and then my mom gets upset cause my sister has a attitude and then she’s upset for most of the day, and it feels like what ever I try to help just makes her seem like more on edge. It’s almost like that everyday, sure it’s not directly at me, but some of it is.... and I just can’t handle it anymore. I don’t tell my mom much that happens at school, maybe except i talk about how idiotic people and how weird my health teacher is. Then i just talk to my sister about friend stuff. Then I talk to my Dad and Counsler about mostly everything...

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

i have no idea what to say except for that's awful and i'm sorry you're having to go through that, dude *hugs*

• Posted at:

eureka

moved to @thankfulthunderstorm1 :D

dude, its okay. were all in this together. at least u still have this great community on the WoF MB.

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!

All hail the vampyre goddess Nyx

@Fossil

As someone accidentally experienced in law: You literally just ask. She then goes to the court(i think) and get's the custody changed. 

Also she has you for 75 percent of the time that's not half and half go fix that

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

"It's been 3 hours

being redesigned

I'm so sorry you have to go through that! As Imagine said, if you have anything you need to rant about, or need any sort of support, we're here for you!!

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

Sing hamilton, solve all problems

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

yas

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Summer, Neptune, this isn't exactly something you can joke about. 

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

"It's been 3 hours

being redesigned

@Vertigo Ok, makes sense ^^; i’ll Ask my mom about it. 

@Everyone 

Welp. Today is the day me and my dad talk about it. He usually comes to pick us up at around 6 since he has work ending around then, sometimes he picks us up at 7. I’ll probable ask my mom a few questions about the divorce. Really thank you for the support, I just kind haven’t been feeling right for awhile. There divorce happened awhile ago August 11th. So it’s been a few months, and i’vE been neutral about the entire thing, and it’s nice to talk to you guys about it.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

@Fossil I wish the best for you! Just know that things will get better.

@Summer and @Neptune yeah divorce and stuff like that isn't a joke. I feel slightly offended on my part, since my parents are divorced and have been for about 8 or 9 years. Please, don't make serious stuff a joke. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

I'm sorry. Cake makes it better! (Srry that was Clay) CAAAAAAAKE Clay, go away! Anywho, I hope you'll feel better.

• Posted at:

I'm Jade!

Barry Allen is my Spirit Animal

Daughter of Loki

Gryffinslytherpuff!

The Greatest Showman is my LIFE

Dude, you're not alone.

There are lots of people in this world who are basically unloved by family, including you. I'm sorry that you have to live like that. Sometimes, when i hear stories of this or something similar, i notice that i'm lucky, and i feel guilty because i feel like i can't do anything. I hope you get to live with your dad. You have my prayers.

I'm sorry your sister and mother keep yelling at each other. I really hope they stop. It seems that your sister is in high school and just needs to lift that stress, (Maybe high school drama?) but your mom is forcing her release it at her

A couple more things. If your mother starts harming you physically to call the child abuse hotline at  1-800-4-A-CHILD (422-4453) Or the Department of Social Services at 1-800-342-3720

Also, if you feel suicidal, call 1-800-273-8255. There are people who care. Don't forget that.

• Posted at:

<Hi! I'm Dog>

He/Him/Nerd Extraordinaire

Favorite Games: Zelda: BOTW 

Metroid: Samus Returns

OW: Junkrat

DREAM JOURNAL: /320332 (IRMB *Deleted* may repost on WoF

#rememberEmerald

OCs:Blizzard (IceWing)

Flamebreather (SkyWing)

Ew, pewdiepie 

@Peacock, Thank you :) i’m Currently at my dads house, we talked a little bit in the store when we were shopping for food, he said it’s because i’m Stressed right now but, i’m Being serious about it...

@Jade 

thank you ^^

@Greendog88

ack i’m Sorry I don’t know your nickname XD. 

My sister is actually in 6th grade. She can be really bossy at times and gets upset at me for no reasons sometimes. But lately my sister has just been upset at my mom for a certaint amount of things. I know my mom loves me... today was a bit more calm and we got to talk and stuff, I know my mom wouldn’t hurt me.

Thank you for the numbers to.

@Vertigo.

So I asked my mom about like the percentage of home much my dad and her switch off between us, and they share custody over me, but i’m with my mom 60% if the time and 40% with my dad since he has to work. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Mm

excuse it sounds like to me

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

"It's been 3 hours

being redesigned

Sorry my fault, most people use hamilton here as a solution to lotsa problems

I have a sorta-friend who’s parents are divorced, but there are solutions to your problem.

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

i forgot to mention, if they keep yelling, ask them to stop and how it makes you feel.

• Posted at:

<Hi! I'm Dog>

He/Him/Nerd Extraordinaire

Favorite Games: Zelda: BOTW 

Metroid: Samus Returns

OW: Junkrat

DREAM JOURNAL: /320332 (IRMB *Deleted* may repost on WoF

#rememberEmerald

OCs:Blizzard (IceWing)

Flamebreather (SkyWing)

Ew, pewdiepie