jagged screamed and fell to the ground. she crouched under the table and started breathing heavily. she was having a panic attack. obsession wavered, flickering in and out before collapsing and disappearing completely. the reflection inside her skin started to contort into a scary, horrific world- darkened, red eyes in the background. she fainted.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-Frostbyte- 

*finger guns into eternity*

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

The Personification of something truly dangerous... The artist's words rang in Goth's brain. 

Vivo's body crumpled to the ground. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Stella stumbled backwards and out of her attempt to join a conversation. She felt weak, and her hands trembled, dropping the tea and having it spill all over the floor. Clouds obscured her skin and her freckles started sliding off her face like rain.

Outside, the weather mirrored her, and she shuddered as lightning blinked across the sky and in her eyes.

"Vivo?" she said, meaning to yell, but it cracked in her throat and she quietly walked up to him and crouched. "Vivo? A-are you..."

She shuddered again. "A-are you okay?"

• Posted at:

mist.  

thats all folks

feb 2015 - march 2019

Infelix watched the scene unfold, not realizing they'd managed to jump up on top of the table out of some bizarre instinct, though their feathers were also puffed up, a much more understandable instinct upon watching someone get murdered.

After a moment they got themself off of the table, feet clicking slightly on the floor. They didn't say anything, though there was a bleak look in their eyes. Subconsciously, they grabbed their necklace, running a thumb over the small horseshoe.

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."

Locke, though they didn't know it, was rather lucky Vivo was so much louder than them. Or... had been. The artist was rather poorly crumpled on the floor, bent at a terrible angle. Truly a broken looking thing. They felt their own chest pounding, hammering like unsteady cogs grinding together.

Loudly. Distractingly.

They couldn't find their thought process again, jerked entirely out of comfortable routine. Locke felt their skin prickle, but it wasn't the presence of death that shook them, it was pure confusion and panic at not having this moment prepared. They'd seen death. They tiredly expected death. Being humanity's gateway to time itself led one to seeing a lot of murder.

Having an attack slam it's metaphorical hammer into your day plan was another thing.

They felt their gear-powered heart speed up again, cold draining into their veins (They could barely pause to wonder if they had veins, and what would fill them) They sound of glass being smashed rewound in their mind.

It took most of their will to not clutch at their fragile torso and imagine what it would be like if they were in the path of that destruction.

They knew clocks were fragile, but they'd never considering dying before.

It seemed today was their first time for a lot of things.

Numbly, they chastised themselves for ever trying to break routine, but none of the thoughts stuck around for long, fading into the off-kilter ticking that had been drowning out most of their thoughts until now.

But it no longer felt safe or comfortable.

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

hi my name is Dizhbb and im your favorite moment from newsies obc

Discord Squad

Mayhaps Steve is everyone's true mom?

Fall let out a gasp, and curled up into a ball. His face paled even further. What's happening anymore? 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"If you make a mistake and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread: /304740

"Vivo!" Stella yelled, this time shaking his body, and she heard the jangle of something in his pockets, and she awkwardly dug it out.

She saw the vague gleam of keys through her tears--she hadn't even realized she was crying, and held them up.

"Let's get out of here," she said, but her eyes betrayed her fear.

• Posted at:

mist.  

thats all folks

feb 2015 - march 2019

Jagged's scream managed to reach Goth, despite her mounting terror. Stiff-legged, and probably in shock, the occult Personifications stumbles over to where Jagged was hiding. 

"Hey..." Her voice could barely be heard. Swallowing, she tried again. "Hey!" 

As the world slowly began to enter her focus once again, Goth could hear another voice speaking behind her. 

"Let's get out of here." 

A pink-skinned Personification was holding a ring of keys in her hand. She was standing above... Urp-- ...Vivo's body, so Goth assumed that the keys had belonged to the now-deceased artist.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

jagged blinked awake groggily, the dark reflection now in a haze to show confusion. obsession flicked back, and helped jagged up. "occult lady. let's go." she said, trying to walk to the door in a similar haze of confusion. 

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

Stella ran to the door and unlocked it, the keys singing rather loudly in the keyhole, and she flung it open and pocketed the keys.

It was raining, and coming down rather hard.

"Oops," the Personification mumbled while sniffling and wiping away a raindrop--tear? "Well, where to?"

• Posted at:

mist.  

thats all folks

feb 2015 - march 2019

Fall nodded. "Yes, please! L-let's leave!" 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"W-wait!" Sparrow yelled, her wings and tail splayed out in full size, and she held her hands up, arms wide. "Why are w-we leaving! Did you not hear him? The government asked him to investigate us! We need to find out why, and how he was killed! He just crumpled!" 

She started shaking, letting out chirps of extreme warning, and she crumpled to the floor herself. "I can't stop crying! But why! But why! Oh I wish I could atop! But why can I not!" 

She tried to wipe her tears away but more came, sobbing coming from her mouth. "A-at least investigate the area! P-please! D-don't leave now!"

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Goth nodded robotically. She extended an arm to Jagged subconsciously, allowing the other Personification to lean on her on the way to the door.

A cold breeze accompanied the door's opening, the scent of the rain carried along with it. She needed to get out of this place. It would reek of blood, and being locked inside felt claustrophobic enough to her.

Sparrow's exclamation caused her to pause. "Didn't you see?" She tried to sound sharp, but her voice still only came out as a whisper. "Some... some lady just came in. She... she stabbed him!" Finally. She could yell. "We need to run! What if she comes back?"

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Sparrow shook her head. "I didn't see. I was daydreaming and...panicked..." 

She stopped shuddering, staying completely still, her wings and tail folding back up. "I don't think she's coming back. It's a rational fear but...this lady had the chance to kill all of us. If we leave now we may not have the chance to come back." 

Tears welled in her eyes as she looked up to Goth. "The question is what do we do?"

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

"It's been 3 hours

being redesigned

"survey the area." jagged said groggily, standing up and out of obsession's grasp, and looking at her half-shattered arm. she offered the full one to sparrow. "survey the area."

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

Goth brought back the arm she had extended to Jagged, hugging it to her body using her other arm. The atmosphere of the cafe, the dead body in a pool of blood, the immediate surge of panic from the Personifications, everything was pounding at her brain. All she wanted to do was escape into the rainy day outside. No one would need to find her again. She could hide away in her house forever, away from suspicious eyes and the maniacal cacophony that the intruder had released.

"I'm leaving." Her voice returned to its normal, soft level. With her only visible eye, she looks -- really looks -- at the other Personifications in the room. The crow man, puffed up on one of the tables like a spooked owl. Locke, not clock dude, probably in a state of extreme disassociation. The pink-haired girl, who had just opened the door to the cafe. The Personification with a mop of frizzy hair, more than happy to flee alongside her.

She sped through the rest of her observations.

The bird woman, feathers in a tizzy. The diamond girl who had tried to help break down the door. Fairy, Obsession, and the mirror girl. She paused briefly on the woman with floating text. She must have been the late entry, Goth mused. 

So I guess we've all been roped into the same situation. Her thoughts grim, the occult Personifications continues to approach the door. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Ipasa doesn't appear stunned at all - even though she was. She hadn't expected this turn of events. But still, she manages to put on a brave face and looked at her surroundings.

A dead artist, frantic personifications. Some seemingly dead, others escaping the cafe. Without hesitation, she heads outside with the others. She quickly turns her back and looks at the others, wondering what would have happened if she never came. Then she remembers that in the briefest of moments, she saw someone come in.

This minute is one she hopes will not continue longer.

• Posted at:

i dun-even-no

Fall frowned, looking around. "Survey the area... how are we s-supposed to do that...?"

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

She was paralyzed in fear of the situation, everything happening in a blur. Everyone terrified, The Spooky Occult girl wanted to leave, The Sparrow girl wanted to investigate, Jagged had fainted, Locke not clock dude looked horrified, Everyone else was still in shock.

"What is there to Survey??? The government probably has eyes on this place! They probably already saw what happened!!! They're probably on their way here now!!" She almost shouted.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Sparrow let out another chirp of dismay. "I-I only want to investigate because I can't get away. H-have you seen many birds fly in r-rain?" She sighed, bringing herself up, trembling. "If we leave now, I think th-that may be what they want. Observations. Actually, everything m-might be what they want. They m-might want to see how you react to this situation. S-so are you going to try and be brave? Or b-be cowards?" 

She moved toward Vivo's body, poking at it, trembling, tears in her eyes, her feet standing in a pool of blood. "W-why am I even doing this?" She whispered to herself. 

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

"It's been 3 hours

being redesigned

Fairy's hand twitched, slightly shocked from the sight of the dead body and now increasingly wary. "Uh, wait. If we have the keys, couldn't we take over this place? You know, clean up the blood, make it into, I don't know, a safehouse for us?"

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

"What if she returns?" Stella whispered hoarsely, half outdoors and half indoors. "This time we'll probably be doomed."

• Posted at:

mist.  

thats all folks

feb 2015 - march 2019

jagged looked in dismay at sparrow. her reflective skin now shown the place, but with a pink fuzzy fade on the edges. calm. equanimity. she extended a hand to sparrow. "we all had a good chance of death today. a little rain won't hurt you. especially if that void lady didn't."

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

Fall turned to Fairy. "I mean, w-we could hide if we locked the doors, right? H-hiding is something I'm good at," he said.

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Fairy burst out a screech of frustration, sounding like a dying pterodactyl while at it. "Listen up!" she yelled, climbing onto a nearby, four-legged table. "I am not going to sit and hide like a duck waiting to be killed! I want to live a normal life. Don't we all? Why don't we live it together? We have been granted a space over someone's death. I don't assume he had a will written out, so there is no known successor. We can use our talents to our advantage! Now then, are we all going to sit here and tremble in fear or are we going to live our lives the way we want to?!"

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Crystal calmed down, "Alright, okay..." She said, taking deep shaky breathes.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"The way I see it, everyone here has legs. You can walk with legs." Goth's bout of shouting was long over, and so her voice remained quiet. Oh well. As long as she could get her point across.

"Even if we did hole up in here, the windows have been smashed in. People are going notice those at the very least, if they haven't already called the cops." Why am I trying to reason with them? At this point, I don't care if its awkward. I don't plan on seeing any of these guys again once I arrive home. Goth grumbled inwardly. "My stance doesn't change." She muttered finally, turning and walking out of the cafe. She glanced up briefly at Stella, inclining her head in thanks.

Vivo corpse did what a corpse does: it looked dead. The artist's eyes were staring blankly, the lids dropping, and his glasses were smashed where he had fallen on them. Since he had fallen forward, the gash on his chest wasn't noticeable. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Infelix snapped out of their silent reverie, realizing the others were deciding how to act from here. They quickly snagged their phone off the table, noticing they'd left it there (how it remained unscathed was a bit of a mysery), and quickly pocketed it. Without even saying anything they quickly flitted across the room to follow in Goth's footsteps out of the cafe.

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

obsession tapped her foot. "you coming, jagg?"

jagged turned in dismay again to sparrow. "follow or ya don't kid. rain won't hurt ya. coming, obs!" she said, and took off, staying at a walking pace behind goth.  "so. demons huh. what are they like? i only know one spirit, and she's obsession. i've been somewhat curious about that stuff without wanting to get into the dark arts... heard it's dangerous and stuff. mainly from all the other people obsession's cohorted with. they're scary."

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

With two other Personifications joining her in her decision, Goth shot Sparrow a pointed look before exiting the Painterly Place for real.

The rain falling on her face, as well as the coldness of her surroundings helped snap her out of her mental haze. Taking in a breath of fresh, crisp air, Goth was able to hear Jagged clearly. 

"I find that demons are usually human in origin." She responds softly. "Their image depends on how humans want to depict them. Some are horribly grotesque, things to be feared, while other people redesign them to be beautiful and fascinating." 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"wow, that's cool." jagged said as obsession examined her nails. "every demon I encounter seems to be very, very.... crushable. says what I think of myself, huh?" she said, smiling to herself. its seems there's more sides to obsession than originally thought out to be.

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

Infelix sort of tented their wings over their back, trying to keep the majority of themself dry while walking through the rain. They seemed interested in the topic at hand, and interjected their own opinion.

"Demons are an interesting subject. They're sort of maleable, like clay almost. Anyone can fiddle with the idea of a demon, shape it however they want. Of course, some people are haunted by demons they can't fight..."

They seemed to trail off for a moment. "I find the concept interesting, never met any real demons though. Or maybe I have."

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Crystal watched as the three personifications left, partially tempted to go and the other half wanted to stay. 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Goth nodded at Infelix. "Yeah. That." She offers, head down. 

"Crushable?" She echoed, blinking away the raindrops to focus on Obsession.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

obsession shrugged. " the experience i've had with them just seems like they're... well, just ykno- not the strongest people."

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

Watching the rain, Ipasa stared at those still inside. Should she help them? She quietly shakes her head. Every moment left is a moment that the government can ruin. She has to escape. She looks around her surroundings, trying to locate the way back to her home.

• Posted at:

i dun-even-no

"That makes sense." Talking about the occult -- herself, sorta -- was a bit less stressful than other avenues of discussion. At least with the occult, Goth knew a lot more about the subject. "Again, I find that it depends a lot on humans. Demons are often things that people conjure out of their imaginations. Because they don't -- or can't -- interact with humans that much, people go wild with figuring out their 'true natures'. With such a varied perception, the real demons often end up betraying some sort of expectation." Goth shook her head abruptly. "Ah, I'm sorry for rambling. Was... was that okay to say?" She murmurs, casting a worried glance at Obsession.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Fall watched the group leave. The sound of the rain is so soothing... "So, uh, what now?"

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"i ramble all the time, dude. it's fine. plus, what you're saying is very cool." obsession beamed. jagged seemed to be keeping her head down, as she didn't know how to enter the conversation 

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

"Let's go somewhere with a lot of people, maybe," Stella mumbled. "Or not. It might attract too much attention. But if so, the mall, anyone?" She looked up hopefully.

• Posted at:

mist.  

thats all folks

feb 2015 - march 2019

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7