@Summer

Sure, rap is okay, a cappella, I’m gonna have to say no (I love a cappella music, don’t get me wrong, but it doesn’t suit this)

@Nyx

these slots never close boi

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

I’ll say goodbye to this drama

and make-believe

That i’ve been playing this whole time

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

(; we are a arm now #firstdingut

@Toffee accepted

EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T DO ALL KATANAS

I KNOW THEY'RE COOL

WE HAVE TWO ALREADY

SO PLEASE NOT ALL KATANAS

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

@Riri-

Okay.

Nice.

• Posted at:

NYX

smol spoopy demon child

Hi it’s me

Zie/Zer Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

”And while we stay silent, we’re violently tossed.”Big Fish

“Lord what fools these mortals be!”A Midsummer Night’s Dream

@Starry, Since you don't want everyone to do katana's, I'll change my characters weapon to a pink-handled cross bow. ;)

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

@Toffee

Okie dokie! Could Riri and Toffee be good friends?

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

@Starry

Of course! :D We're already good friends so why wouldn't I say no? :3

*Huggles+*

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Form:

Name:Nyx

Nickname:Nyxie, but only by her close friends.

Sexuality:Pansexual

Race:Ventus

If Ventus Folk/Fairy, what wings do they have:Um. Demon wings if that's okay.

Height:4"11

Weight:73 lbs

Body Build:Tall, and skinny. Almost looks anorexic.
Physical Appearance:Nyx has black hair that fades out to periwinkle at the tips. Her hair is a little bit wavy, and is normally very messy. Nyx has slightly tanned skin, and darker freckles. She has grey eyes, and thick eyebrows. Nyx surprisingly has a tattoo. It's on her ankle, and it's a girl's head but the hair fades into the night sky.

Clothing Preference:Nyx normally wears t-shirts, her favorite one being a red one with a yellow star, with jackets on top. You'll normally see her with the red t-shirt, and a black hoodie over it. Nyx also normally wears either sweatpants or jeans, and winter boots almost all the time.

Personality:Nyx is sarcastic and has a sharp tongue. She normally seems mean at first, but when you get to know her you realize that's just her way of being funny. Nyx is gruff, and isn't afraid to take risks. She's very persistent and determing, and will always finish what she starts. Nyx is impulsive, and dislikes people who overthinks things, and is very pushy. She doesn't often think of other's feelings, but if she ever hurts anyone she always tries to make up for it. Nyx doesn't have very high self-esteem, and bottles up all her emotions. She has a short fuse, and often hurts people even if she doesn't mean to.

Fighter in Rhythm Access?:Yes

If yes, Weapon of Choice?:fists Nyx has two black whips with things that seem to be crystals on them, and on the ends of them. The 'crystals' are royal blue.

If yes, what three music categories are they under?:Vocaloid, Electro Swing, EDM

Shippable?:Yes

Anything else I should know about this character?:Nyx lives by herself, that's why she's allowed to do so many things. Also, I don't expect a lot of other people to be Nyx's age, so she's been underestimated. She's a good fighter, and practices a lot.

Code:Rhythm Access

• Posted at:

NYX

smol spoopy demon child

Hi it’s me

Zie/Zer Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

WOAHHH

JUST REREAD MY FORM AND IT SAYS "Black cat eyes are perked in top of her head"

I really DISLIKE auto correct 

Correction: Black cat ears. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Nyx is Accepted, but Demons technically don’t exist...so could we do bat wings instead?

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

I think my post didn't go through...

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

A thousand cherry blossoms,

Dwindling in the light...

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

May double post

Name: Bixbite

Nickname: Bix, Bixy (reserved for very close friends)

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Vampire

If Nymph, what element do xe control?: N/a

If Ventus Folk/Fairy, what wings do they have: N/a

If Werewolf, what is their wolf appearance?: N/a

If Animal-Human Hybrid, what animal are they a hybrid of a human with?: N/a

If Siren, How Practiced in their Magic?: N/a

Height: 173 Cm

Weight: 54 Kg

Body Build: Thin and tall
Physical Appearance: Bixbite has very pale skin, almost white. Her eyes are a bright red and have long black lashes. Her hair is black, very straight, and a little longer than her waist. She wears it loose with a headband. Bix is almost always smiling, revealing sharp k9s.

Clothing Preference: Casual stuff, as long as it has a turtleneck and long sleeves. Also skirts. Always skirts. Dark pink is of her favorite colors.

Personality: Bixbite is neither introverted nor extroverted, but a mixture of both. She is compassionate and tries to help if other people need her. This girl tries to suppress her emotions, and keep a calm facade on almost always. She can also be energetic and a little reckless, but she always has good intentions. She is absentminded and lacks some critical thinking as well as some common sense, which can lead to various misunderstandings. 

Fighter in Rhythm Access?: yES

If yes, Weapon of Choice?: A baby-pink whip with a fuchsia handle and some crystal-like things on the whip itself of the same color. Think of it like Amethyst's from Steven Universe.

If yes, what three music categories are they under?: Pop, Electro Swing, and Soundtrack

Shippable?: yeppers

Anything else I should know about this character?: She likes to draw for relaxation, her sketches are pretty life-like. Bix ADORES the Rhythm Access game, and would give anything to play it.

Code: Rhythm access

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

@Bixy I don’t see one...try again?

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

OH WAIT IT JUST WENT THROUGH

@Bixy

Accepted!

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

Name: Bixbite

Nickname: Bix, Bixy (reserved for very close friends)

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Vampire

If Nymph, what element do xe control?: N/a

If Ventus Folk/Fairy, what wings do they have: N/a

If Werewolf, what is their wolf appearance?: N/a

If Animal-Human Hybrid, what animal are they a hybrid of a human with?: N/a

If Siren, How Practiced in their Magic?: N/a

Height: 173 Cm

Weight: 54 Kg

Body Build: Thin and tall
Physical Appearance: Bixbite has very pale skin, almost white. Her eyes are a bright red and have long black lashes. Her hair is black, very straight, and a little longer than her waist. She wears it loose with a headband. Bix is almost always smiling, and her sharp canines are visible.

Clothing Preference: Casual stuff, as long as it has a turtleneck and long sleeves. Also skirts. Always skirts. Dark pink is of her favorite colors.

Personality: Bixbite is neither introverted nor extroverted, but a mixture of both. She is compassionate and tries to help if other people need her. This girl tries to suppress her emotions, and keep a calm facade on almost always. She can also be energetic and a little reckless, but she always has good intentions. She is absentminded and lacks some critical thinking as well as some common sense, which can lead to various misunderstandings. 

Fighter in Rhythm Access?: yES

If yes, Weapon of Choice?: A baby-pink whip with a fuchsia handle and some crystal-like things on the whip itself of the same color. Think of it like Amethyst's from Steven Universe.

If yes, what three music categories are they under?: Pop, Electro Swing, and Soundtrack

Shippable?: yeppers

Anything else I should know about this character?: She likes to draw for relaxation, her sketches are pretty life-like. Bix ADORES the Rhythm Access game, and would give anything to play it.

Code: Rhythm access

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

and it double posted

sorry

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

Name: Confidence Darkclaw

Nickname: N/A

Sexuality: Questioning

Race: Werewolf

If werewolf, what is their wolf appearance?: Small black wolf with golden eyes and short fur

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 109 lbs.

Body Build: Skinny, with little muscle

Physical Appearance: Confidence is small and skinny, with pale skin and black hair. She has golden eyes tinged with amber, orange and brown. She wears her hair short, in a ponytail, and with a purple streak, siren style. She also has a scar on her right cheek from an incident she's not willing to talk about. She doesn't wear makeup except for some indigo eyeliner, and she has one small tattoo on her neck that reads, 'Beat 4ever'.

Clothing Preference: Confidence wears an indigo hoodie emblazoned with 'Beat 4ever' in black. She also wears matching indigo sweatpants, indigo headphones, hoop earrings, and a pair of plastic sunglasses (indigo, of course). 

Personality: Confidence wants to be cool. She feels that if she's hip and cool, she'll be liked by others. Basically, she just wants attention. She has OCD and likes when things are perfect or matching (as seen by her clothing preferences) and she especially likes it if someone likes or comments on her clothing or overall appearance. But if someone doesn't like her, she takes it very personally. She feels that Beat and Rhythm Access are just the hip new thing, and when Earth-22 finds out, she's out of there. She's actually very cowardly, and doesn't really understand the point of Rhythm Access. She's an ESTJ.

Fighter In Rhythm Access?: Yes

If yes, weapon of choice?: Indigo battle-ax

If yes, what three music categories are they under?: J-Pop, Metal, Future Bass

Shippable?: No

Anything else I should know about this character?: No, not really

Code: Rhythm Access

• Posted at:

Confidence 

#RememberHurricane

I love revlis

#scalyottersneedmorelove! 

Just saying, I can't coppy-paste on my laptop or Kindle, so my form might not be in for a while.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Name: Ishmael
Nickname: Ish/ whatever shows up
Sexuality: Heterosexual Biromantic
Race: Animal-Human Hybrid
If Animal-Human Hybrid, what animal are they a hybrid of a human with?: Maned Wolf
Height: 5’2
Weight: 140lbs
Body Build: Ectomorph
Physical Appearance: Ishmael has tanned skin with a round face and hazel eyes. His curly hair is light brown with natural lighter highlights and is rather unruly and goes down to about the base of his neck. He has black maned wolf ears on the sides of his head, along with a tail and claw-like nails on his fingers.
Clothing Preference: He wears a lot of primary colors. He wears flannel, hoodies, and band shirts most of the time, along with ripped jeans and sneakers. Whenever he’s out in public, he wears a cloth half-face mask with a wolf’s mouth on it, and will take it off only if he is with people he knows. Even if he’s required to dress formally, he just throws on a slightly nicer jacket and that’s it.
Personality: Ishmael is rather shy. He won't be the first to introduce himself, but he's polite and friendly towards strangers. Once he lets his guard down is when you can really get to know him. He is rather laid back and will avoid starting conflict whenever possible, and strives for harmony between those in his social circle. He's always willing to help someone else in need, even at the cost of his personal or mental health. He loves puns and linguistics in general, and is always down for a duel of wits. Ishmael is generally lighthearted, and goodnatured: most things he says aren't meant to be taken seriously. Rhythm Access is one of the only times where he gets really competitive, and he's passionate about the whole thing.
If he's around someone he's romantically interested in, he becomes flighty and bit awkward and starts overthinking everything he does from his tone of voice to his breathing patterns.
Fighter in Rhythm Access?: Yes
If yes, Weapon of Choice?: Magically retrievable throwing stars (He just makes a hand signal and they come back to him so he can throw them again)
If yes, what three music categories are they under?: Rock, meme, electro swing
Shippable?: Hecc yeah man
Anything else I should know about this character?: He doesn't like making eye contact if he doesn't have to and will often just watch the person's hands instead. He also doesn't like physical contact, especially hugs. He can tolerate them, but he feels confined and will try to remove himself if he gets too uncomfortable.
Code: Rhythm Access!

• Posted at:

۩۞۩

I S H M A E L

•۩۞۩

•۩۞۩

#IshmaelLovesHisMemes

XD

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Am I the only person who picked memes

#WhyAreThereSoManyHashtagsAboutMe

• Posted at:

۩۞۩

I S H M A E L

•۩۞۩

•۩۞۩

@Confidence

Accepted!

@Ishmael

probably and Accepted!

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

@Riri-

Okay. Bat wings are fine.

• Posted at:

NYX

smol spoopy demon child

Hi it’s me

Zie/Zer Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Name: Summer

Nickname: Joe, Perception

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Ventus Folk

If Ventus Folk/Fairy, what wings do they have: Dragon (similar to a NightWing’s)

Height: 5 feet, 5 inches

Weight: 122 Ibs

Body Build: Street runner, built to be fast, like a bike rider’s. Slight arm muscle, most in core and legs.

Physical Appearance: He looks like a person who wants to stay in the shadows, with black-brown hair and hazel eyes, and somewhat thin. He has a olive skin tone, with a face of hidden beauty that will make you want to squeal and light up inside. His eyes can turn from a piercing glance to a gaze so welcoming that it melts many hearts that the gaze falls upon.  

Clothing Preference: He prefers anything dark, while big windbreakers and hoodies are his favorite. He wears dark pants that have a zipper on the bottom so that he can expand them. He always wears a big cloak, so he kind of looks like Dr. Strange when he’s running.

Personality: Very dark and depressing. He has an excellent sense of humor, but has trouble making friends. He is very loyal to his friends and is a aggressive lover while being pretty good at flirting. He is tormented and wrecked on the outside, but a fiery flower on the inside. He only helps those he sees is worthy of it, or (of course) they’re helpless. He’s like Aladdin of Beat, but 100% darker. The wings help for his sense of aloneness. 

Fighter in Rhythm Access?: Yes, but joins later on.

If yes, Weapon of Choice?: Bo Staff with an assortment of blades that can extend from it or be removed from it. Has a small speaker built into it, not a weapon.

If yes, what three music categories are they under?: Meme, Rap, and Electro Swing

Shippable?: Bubby, it better happen. 

Anything else I should know about this character?: Want to stay on his good side. :))

Code: Rhythm Access  

(Enough?)

• Posted at:

Summer

*lavender eddition*

Catholic

Name: Necromancer
Nickname: Necro
Sexuality: Biromantic Bisexual
Race: Human
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 111 lbs
Body Build: Thin, but not unhealthily so
Physical Appearance: Necromancer has a pale complexion with wavy, shoulder-length red hair dyed white at the tips. Her eyes are a dark brown, almost black in color. Her eyes are almond shaped. 
Clothing Preference: Likes darker clothes and hoodies. Feels awkward wearing things that don't cover her arms for some odd reason nobody can decipher. Most of the time she wears a pair of gray Adidas for footwear.

Personality: Necromancer is... weird. She’s someone who is a pretty quick thinker, but not very quick on her feet. She likes to make sly jokes or puns that aren’t dirty or well irl I make dirty jokes and puns when my friends say that kind of stuff but still and can be regarded as someone who has trouble taking things seriously. Her quick thinking often leads to her feeling as if she’s right, causing her to be reckless at times. Being an INFP, Necromancer is known to be an independent person; she seeks freedom. She’s able to conceptualize big ideas and theories, even if they’re unrealistic.
If yes, Weapon of Choice?: A pair of butterfly swords
If yes, what three music categories are they under?: Vocaloid, meme, and soundtrack
Shippable?: Sure
Anything else I should know about this character?: uuuuuh... she lenny faces a lot? Or at least tries to. She’s also a heck of a big rwby nerd.
Code: Rythm Access

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

she/her/they/them pronouns

lowkey obsessed with aesthetics  

Creativity Corp, an organization- /340640

All of y'all accepted

Gonna go release the first chapter in a bit

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

YAYYYYY IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDD

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

It's been released! Check the front page.

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

Name: Hyperbole
Nickname: Hype
Sexuality: Asexual
Race: Ventus Folk
If Ventus Folk/Fairy, what wings do they have: midnight blue colored dragon wings with scattered silver specks along the underside.
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 110 lbs
Body Build: thin with slight muscles
Physical Appearance: Slight hour-glass body shape; soft, rounded facial features, full lips; bright green eyes with darker flecks and a black ring surrounding the iris; dark purple hair; hair is thick and slightly wavy, falling to her shoulders, curves inwards.
Clothing Preference: Black tank-tops with various printing on the front; blue or black jeans/ shorts; mid-shin high, black and white Converse. Various bracelets and a silver chain necklace with a dragon.
Personality: Hyperbole is quiet and calculating, making sure to plan out a move before making it.  She comes across as cold and hard to talk to, ceasing to care for anyone. But that personality is how everyone sees her, her friends are different. Around her friends, she is loud and extroverted. She is very creative and loves to draw and sing.
If yes, Weapon of Choice?: a broadsword
If yes, what three music categories are they under?: Pop, Country, Rock
Shippable?: yes
Anything else I should know about this character?: Tends to vandalize building, it’s mostly drawing on walls with spray paint. 
Code: Rhythem Access

• Posted at:

Hyperbole 

{She/her-1458☆} Heteroromantic Asexual

12-21-16

LGBTQA

Yeets to Mars 

You're valid! 

Hyperbole falls from the sky. 

Forum Sis: Gulfstream 

#RememberTheLost

yes accepted :D

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

oh, if you want to ship your character with someone else, ask them for permission before I start randomly pairing up people

dont wanna cause drama if you know what I mean

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

TBH I don't really care who Bix is paired up with

• Posted at:

Specter

[Bixbite][She/they/baka]

❀❀❀❀❀

#CCfam

❀❀❀❀❀

Playing happy melodies

under the glowing moon

❀❀❀❀❀

❀❀❀❀❀

Spring aesthetic

I honestly don't care either. I just wanna See the Sparks fly and Read this awesome ForumFic

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

#OurBelovedHurricane-We love you

JorDunDunDun_2

i didn't read the whole thread to see what was taken so sAVE A VEGETARIAN VAMPIRE FOR THIS PALE HIPSTER NERD

• Posted at:

eureka

moved to @thankfulthunderstorm1 :D

I don't care who my character is shipped with as long as it's a guy. XD

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Lol

Summer is male

• Posted at:

Summer

*lavender eddition*

Catholic

uP

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Gonna uP this.

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I honestly don’t care who I’m shipped with but shipping and Ace person with someone is the ultimate friendship.

• Posted at:

Hyperbole 

{She/her-1458☆} Heteroromantic Asexual

12-21-16

LGBTQA

Yeets to Mars 

You're valid! 

Hyperbole falls from the sky. 

Forum Sis: Gulfstream 

#RememberTheLost

Name: Time

Nickname: N/A

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Siren

If Siren, How Practiced in their Magic?: Very well practiced

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 120 lbs

Body Build: thin

Physical Appearance: His skin is a light tan and his hair is black, he didn’t decide to dye it black. He has bangs almost covering his right eye his eye color is a dark brown, almost making it look black. He has a tattoo on his left forearm, it looks like lightning surging upwards

Clothing Preference: Time usually wears pants with dark colors, he also usually wears dark colored shirts with no designs on them. But he always wears his dark blue trench coat, it has a design on the back, it is a white clock with roman numerals. Of course, he wears shoes, they’re black.

Personality: Time is nice, caring, and smart. He can quickly notice things and has a very fast reaction time. But he has a short temper and can be angered by a few insults, but can usually control his anger soon after it bursts. he also hates people that think they are better than everyone. It also takes him a little while to start to trust someone.

If yes, Weapon of Choice?: A simple, metal quarterstaff.

If yes, what three music categories are they under?: Future Bass, Rock, Meme

Shippable?: Yes

Anything else I should know about this character?: No, I don’t think so...

Code: Rhythm Access

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Uh... This is my Forumfic: /339280 (WoFMB)

Double Forum Vigilante (In training)

Native to the WoFMB

I really feel like I need to decorate this siggy more.

God of magic and time (GGaD)

C H I L L

The truth is good, even if it hurts.

Don't mind me, just shipping people on the inside.

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

, 2 , ... 5 , 6 , 7