Thank you to Saturn for character design and the first basic plot idea. It's changed much since then, but you were the foundation. I still remember the day we laid awake at night, on our phones as you listened to my frantic typing of a new fanfiction. Thank you for always being there, even though we are apart. 

Thank you to Eternal for assisting with some character design and personality planning. I would have been completely stumped without your assist. I hope everyone enjoys the beginning of Where Your Skies End, as much as I have enjoyed writing it for you. I'll update it as much as I can. This is for my 150+ Star celebration. 

Where Your Skies End: A Warriors Fanfiction

Prologue: 

Prologue: Where Your Skies End:
Shadows danced through the trees, leaves swaying in an unspoken rhythm, the moss soft underfoot. The remains of moonlight faded away through the canopy, its silvery light replaced by the warming glow of the welcomed sun. Crystalline droplets of dew sparkled in the sun's early morning rays, as the gentle sound of pawsteps echoed through the small clearings of the forest. Eyes sharp, a slender cat weaved through the trees, her dark pelt blending into the shadows of her surroundings. Thrushes glided through the trees overhead, but the she-cat didn't notice the easy prey. Her face set, she continued on her path, pace steady, eyes stern, her heartbeat in time with her pawsteps.

Caws of birds echoed around, as a pair of yellow eyes fixed on the moving she-cat's shape, their piercing gaze digging into the black cat's soul. Twisting her head around, she shifted her blue gaze through the trees, but the feeling of being watched was gone with the wind. The cat padded through the undergrowth, picking up her paws carefully before placing them down into the soft earth, eyes fixed ahead, a small bundle hanging from her sharp jaws, dangling feebly in the air. Digging her claws into the ground as she went, the noises of the forest flooded her mind, seeping into the cracks slowly until all she could hear was a hollow, dark sound.

Her shadow stretched to her side, seemingly mirroring her ebony pelt, as she made her way towards a half-collapsed tree. Covered in moss, it lay still on it's side, casting an eerie shadow over her. Blue eyes worked their way up the tree, before fixing themselves on a small crack in the trunk. Slinking up the tree, in a silent race against the dawn, the she-cat slid into the crack, the soft moss-covered hollow tree's walls comforting to her. Ears still high on alert, she swiftly crawled into the darkness of the trees roots, winding herself between overlapping wood arches, her body finally restrained. Lowering her head to the ground, she released the small bundle of spiky fur into a fresh pile of moss, her blue orbs fixed on it's closed eyes, listening to it's pitiful mew.

The kit had a mottled pelt of orange, white and black, with white paws, and a white ring of fluff around his neck. Feebly pawing at the air, he touched the black cat's chest fur, who recoiled, hissing quietly, her tail bushed out, eyes narrowed. The kit lay on it's back pathetically, and the ebony cat, slowly slunk back towards it, barely breathing. You knew it all along. The black she-cat growled softly, shaking her head wildly, the thoughts from outside coming in slowly.  This kit should have died, retrieving it has only caused it pain. Caused you pain. Some things can't be saved. Unsheathing her claws, the cat kneaded at the moss beneath her paws, the softness suddenly feeling harsh and unwelcoming. Leaping over the kit, with a flick of her tail, she jumped out through the hole, never to look back.

Spreading herself over the fallen tree, her shining teeth bared, the she-cat glanced around, ears pricked, eyes narrowed, claws out. Circling herself, the forest noises seemed to drown out around her, leaving just the sound of heavy breathing, a racing heart, and the sound of her claws clicking on the tree. Looking for me? The voice whispered softly, echoing around the midnight cat, only making her tense even more, the muscles over her shoulders bunching together. Don't go looking for a fight. Hissing, the cat flung herself into the open air, clawing blindly wherever her paws struck the still air around her. Panting, her chest heaving, she stood there, eyes weary, fur spiked out, claws cracked at the ends from digging into hard wood. The world was a swirling vortex, pushing her down, deeper into its shadowy depths.

The cat's world eclipsed, as darkness flooded into her vision, and she staggered to the ground, the last flashes of light draining from her sight. A soft mew escaped from the kitten's throat, and as the black she-cat finally closed her eyes, his were blinked open. Honey-amber orbs moved slowly across the interior of the hollow tree, fluffy white paws grabbing at the edge of the moss. This is where your skies end, Ebony. The voice echoed inside the black she-cat's mind. And there's nothing you can ever do about it. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

cool rp neptune, great work

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

Holy cow this is incredible!

You have such a talent! I love your style of writing!

• Posted at:

Moonrise

She/Them/They

Wings Of Fire Fan

Warrior Cats Fan

Artist/Bookworm

Animal enthusiast 

also person who loves mugs 

"I Lost My Shoe"

"Hey there, sparkly teeth"

Thank you!

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

It’s dripping with this ethereal sort of deadly calm. I love the mood you established! Can’t wait to see where this one goes. :D

• Posted at:

Juniper

*still trying to open the pickle jar*

Thank you guys! Chapter 1 should be out in a day or two, glad you like what I'm giving you so far.

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

WYSE Update: Where Your Skies End: Chapter 1 is almost complete. I think it will be out either late tomorrow or midday the next day.

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

[sings] "hallelujah,hallelujah," and so on

• Posted at:

i am a cat lover

i love cats

i am an ekat

Ooh this is great :)

• Posted at:

íf єvєrч thσught íѕ α вαttlє,

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

Thank you

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Sorry for not updating! Life has been pretty hectic, so this chapter isn't exactly very long. Thanks for being patient!

Chapter 1:
A thin layer of mist moved through the forest, masking the undergrowth with its enveloping vapour. The sun shined in the sky, casting just enough light to see past the leaves. A cat was weaving through the plant life; a tom, his amber gaze fixed in front of himself. The pattern of his pawsteps commenced over and over, his body low, as his belly fur brushed the grass-laden ground. His ears pricked, and his eyes widened as he caught sight of a small rabbit, foraging through the moss for small pieces of food. Not bothering to wonder why a rabbit was in the forest, the cat angled his ears forward and slunk through the forest floor, eyes fixed intently on the prey.

Keeping his paws high when he stepped, the cat flicked his tail slightly, and that was all it took. The rabbit turned, it's eyes fixed on the cat, and then it bolted. "Really?!" The tom hissed to himself softly, and quickly ran after the rabbit, it's long strides and far leaps just outpacing him. As the tom gained on him, a shadowy shape burst out from the trees, right in the rabbit's path, as the rabbit careered right into the newcomer's claws. With a swift bite, the rabbit's life had ended, and the tom stood up on all his paws. "Birch, that was mine" he scoffed, padding toward the other figure, ears twitching "and maybe make your entry a little faster next time? The rabbit nearly got away!"

The second cat, Birch, sat down and wrapped what remained of his black-striped tail around his paws. Blinking his pale blue eyes, he replied swiftly "You're not exactly the best hunt planner either, Sparrow, if I do say so myself" Sunlight dappled onto Birch's grey pelt, speckled with white and black, as Sparrow leaned over to pick up the rabbit. "C'mon" Sparrow's voice was muffled against the prey, so he tilted his head to the side, his white paws following. Sparrow's dappled pelt shifted between the trees, Birch following after him, his pace relaxed.

Releasing the rabbit from his sharp teeth, Sparrow glanced up to see Birch flicking his tail, indicating to Sparrow "Make sure that there are no rogue cats" Birch said bluntly digging a small hole to nestle the fresh-kill inside "Birch, we are rogue cats"
"No. Rogues don't stay in groups" Sparrow exhaled heavily in frustration "Look, there's no way this rabbit can feed the two of us" He said logically "especially if those two others rock up and decide to take our day's work in food away from us again" Twitching his whiskers, Sparrow spun on his tail "Come on, let's catch some more food, and by the way, we aren't a group. We're acquaintances"

Birch managed to successfully catch three young mice, his abnormal sixth toe's claw coming in as an interesting addition to the hunt. Sparrow's paws brushed against the soft dirt, the soil misplaced from cats gone before. Turning his head to the side, Sparrow caught sight of a large shadow; a tree, the top scratched with feline claw-marks, moss torn and tattered. He paused, ears pricked, amber eyes fixed on the collapsed tree, before he turned his head, and his orange, black and white pelt melted back into the trees. "Thought you'd never move" Birch said roughly, Sparrow still keeping his eyes fixed straight ahead "So did I"

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Is anyone reading this? Should I bother to keep posting?

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

I'll keep posting. I don't care if no-one reads it.

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

I read it! Its good!

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Neptune do not stop writing this, it's awesome. I mean you've got some good writing skills. anyways sorry i haven't been able to post on here, but i assure you i am reading it and it is really great. 

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

Thanks both of you! I'm working on Chapter 2 now, I won't stop.

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Chapter 2:
Sighing, a she-cat padded into an open clearing, the sunlight dappling her deep charcoal-brown pelt. Drifting her grey-green gaze across the clearing, she dropped the feeble vole that was hanging from her jaws onto the ground with a small thus. Shaking out her long fur, she paused and sat down, wrapping her fluffy, slightly kinked tail around her paws. Swiping a paw over the white patch on her left eye, she kept her ears pricked for sign of movement. Flicking her tail, the she-cat bent over and started chewing numbly at the fresh-kill, her gaze bored and lifeless.

Pawsteps echoed behind her, and the charcoal she-cat turned around, her short, black whiskers twitching "Thought you would never come back" she sniffed disdainfully, but was secretly proud of her companion. Another she-cat, with fur a soft brown colour with gingery legs was trotting towards the first she-cat "Scorch, you just ran off during our hunt!" She exclaimed to the charcoal cat. A long scar crossed over her tan coloured chest, and her cobalt-blue eyes flitted over to the vole. "That's all you got?" She questioned Scorch, dropping her catch of two mice to the earth. "Oh, I'm very sorry if it isn't sufficient" Scorch scoffed.

The second she-cat sighed "It's fine, after all, it's only the two of us". Sitting down next to Scorch, she pushed the vole away and pulled a mouse over to each cat "Thanks, Broken" Scorch muttered, grey eyes fixed on the prey in front of her. The sun began to dip back over the mountains as the pair finished off the catch, eyes strained from watching for possible threats. Rising to her feet, Scorch's fur was ruffled by the soft wind, as she turned around to face the two dens that she and Broken had make a quarter moon ago. They were made of twisted brambles, with reeds filling the holes to stop weather from entering, nests dry, the moss rough and matted.

Scorch sat down by herself, tail wrapped over her paws. A cold breeze pushed against her fur, and she shivered. Leaf-bare was already on the horizon, and that would mean more frequent sightings of other rogues and the group-cats. Twitching her ears, Scorch turned her head to face the forest, as a shadowy shape slipped past the edge of her vision. Narrowing her grey eyes, she got to her paws and walked over to the corner of the forest, lifting her paws tentatively. "Scorch, what's wrong?" A concerned voice asked, as Scorch felt Broken's prescience beside her "It was nothing" she muttered, her usual stubborn demeanour returning "Let's go" she added briskly, pushing the shadow into the back of her mind.

Broken wandered into her nest, as her long tail brushed past her torn ear softly. "We better rest, Scorch" she whispered, voice weary and tired "I want to move on tomorrow" Scorch turned her head, and briskly nodded. The unlikely pair of friends smiled slightly at each other, as Scorch pressed a paw to her white patch, while Broken lifted hers' to the scar over her heart. Closing her eyes, Scorch restlessly turned over to face away from Broken, her heartbeat slowing, twitching her ears slightly. How did I end up here?

~~

A pale grey tom was watching a small stream flow, his bulky shape seeming smaller under the moon's gentle glow. He fixed his amber eyes on the leaves threading through the water, eyes sharp and ears alert. A small flower the colour of alder floated past him, and he bent over to lift it out the river. The flour had four pointed tips, fading into a yellow centre. As the tom pulled it gently onto the rock, one of the petals crumbled to a fine dust in his paws, blowing away into the rushing stream. Eyes wide, he turned around to face a shadowy feline "Rushstar..."

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Ok, chapter 3 is already in progress

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

great job! *sighs* i'm really annoying aren't i, all it seems is that i just embarrass myself and others and i don't even have a talent, like you swampy and so many others do on here. (which is writing) anyways this is amazing keep it up 

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

I will, Tiger. It's the people like you that keep me going.

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

This is amazing! I can't believe I didn't see this before! Never stop writing this!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

@Imagine, thanks!

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Chapter 3:
Cats swarmed over to Fourtrees, white, grey, brown and red pelts mixing together under the moonlight. The full moon shined above them, as four cats separated from each group. The first was a slender she-cat, a delicate pale yellow colour with a white chest, paws and tail tip. Her deep green eyes glittered as she swiftly moved over to the Great Rock, every pawstep filled with dignity and pride. The second was a lithe, muscular tom with deep brown russet fur and a long tail, with a piercing yellow gaze. A third cat, another she-cat, weaved her way up to sit next to the yellow cat, her pelt filled with tabby-stripes, with jet black paws and a white muzzle, tipped with silver, showing her age.

The first three arranged themselves neatly together, but they always glanced at each other, their gazes filled with what could be interpreted as either empathy or fulfilment. Finally, a large tom leapt up the rock, his thick, dark grey pelt sitting next to the first cat, his blue eyes scanning the clearing of Fourtrees. "I'll start with reports on ShadowClan" the yellow she-cat said, her voice calm "Prey is running well in the pines, Cindersky and Pearfur managed to chase away a fox from our territory, though we are keeping on-guard in case it re-appears. My deputy, Lightwing, unfortunately passed away in his sleep due to an unknown illness. The new deputy of ShadowClan is Maplefoot!" A deep red she-cat rose to her paws, eyes shining with happiness "Thank you for this opportunity, Pollenstar!" Choruses of the red she-cat's name echoed around Fourtrees, before the tabby she-cat silenced the Clans.

"Prey is fine in ThunderClan, but it would be better if RiverClan wasn't stealing our prey!" The tabby's hiss was aimed at the grey tom, who flinched slightly "Yarrowstar, my warriors would never steal" he said, voice struggling to stay even "Is that so, Rushstar?" The brown tom reached up to his full height, eyes narrowed "Because lately, WindClan seems to have less rabbits on our territory! We found bones by our border! By our shared border!" The clearing broke into hisses of accusation "Russetstar, are you accusing my Clan of prey-stealing?" The grey tom growled "It's not just my word, Rushstar, it's mine and Yarrowstar's"

Turning his blue eyes to the silent yellow she-cat, Rushstar gave her a desperate look. Guiltily, the young she-cat looked downwards "Grasspelt did see Bramblefur with two voles in his jaws" she muttered, pelt hot "I'm sorry, Rushstar, but some of your warriors seem to be disloyal". Rushstar's eyes narrowed "All the other Clans don't trust RiverClan?" He hissed softly, pupils turning into thin slits over blue pools. A scared yelp rose from the crowds, as a flame-coloured she-cat flicked back her ears and glanced to the sky, the whites of her eyes showing "The moon!" She cried. Every cat turned to see darkening clouds swarm relentlessly over the full moon, pelts prickling "It's RiverClan's fault!" A burly brown tom screeched from ThunderClan "Make them stay away!" Yowls of approval echoed around Fourtrees, as the clouds condensed above.

"But it's nearly leaf-bare!" A RiverClan warrior arched his back, fur spiked out "They can't close us out when we need to be united!" Rushstar narrowed his blue gaze at Russetstar and Yarrowstar, before Pollenstar spoke up "Rushstar, it is your choice. Close your borders until StarClan is satisfied, or know that your Clan will continue letting down our noble code" Rushstar leapt down from the Great Rock, claws digging into the soft earth. A scratch of pure white light cut clean through the sky, the lightning hitting an object in the distance, with thunder arriving soon after. "RiverClan, back to camp" Rushstar ordered, and with a flick of his tail, he turned away from the leaders of the Clans of Thunder, Wind and Shadow "RiverClan has closed its' borders" Rushstar growled under his breath "The gathering is over"

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

ooh this is getting really good.

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

I'm sorry Neptune that it took me so long to remember to read this! I have now and I'm really happy with how it's turned out. Great job, never stop, I live for this, you are AWESOME at writing and you've really brought my character to life! Thank you Neptune!

• Posted at:

ⓝ aka Young Cosmos

#DarkChocolate

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ Ⓞⓕ Ⓝⓔⓟⓣⓤⓝⓔ

"Sometimes only paper will listen to you"

#RememberHurricane

No problem, Saturn! You helped me first think of the character Sparrow, and you deserve to have Scorch in this story. Glad you like it! 

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

up

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

WYSE Update: Sorry whoever is reading, I've recently had writers' block, and some family difficulties, but hopefully the next chapter will be out soon. It will be from Sparrow's perspective. 

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Chapter 4:
Sparrow glanced to the full moon, eyes shining in the darkness eerily. Picking up his paws as he moved, Sparrow laced his way through the forest silently and swiftly, ears pricked forward. And this time Birch won't spoil it for me! Occasionally darting his gaze in different directions of the undergrowth, the tom paused near a gnarled oak tree. The centre was hollowed out and small scar were pelted into the hard wood, almost in the shape of slanted raindrops. A distant memory flashed through his mind, and the rouge flinched away, like he had been scratched on the muzzle. Flicking his gaze warily, he lowered his hackles and started trotting further into the darkness, his pace faster than before.

He shuddered as the cold, wet ground squished underpaw, but kept moving forward, determined to find food. It would be so much easier to be in a Clan Sparrow thought airily don't the younger cats catch food for everyone? Maybe... Shaking his head, he pushed away the fantasies of Clan life, and fixed his eyes on a mouse burrow in the ground. The rouge life's the only life He reminded himself furiously Clans are no-good, always taking what they think is 'theirs'. Keeping himself downwind, Sparrow crept past the mouse burrow, and kept behind it. Fixing his eyes on the mailable ground beneath his front paws, he began pounding the ground with his back legs, as the earth began to crumble into the mouse nest. A shadow flickered at the edge of the burrow, and Sparrow leapt, paws outstretched, and dug his claws into the shape.

Blinking in confusion, he lifted his claws, to which nothing was hooked. Just a shadow. Sparrow crept to the burrow and inhaled deeply, and soon could smell that the scent of mouse was going stale. The mice had either starved or gotten wiser and moved to somewhere warmer for the coming Leaf-Bare. A small laugh rose from the trees behind him, and it eventually grew to massive, heaving laughs. Scowling, Sparrow spun to the side, and caught a glimpse of a silhouette; definitely feline. Crouching low, Sparrow's pupils dilated to let in more light, but all he could see was the cat's blue eyes. "Not much of a hunter, eh?" The cat laughed, and Sparrow craned his neck to try and see their pelt "Who are you?" He hissed, hackles raised, flexing his claws in and out "Does it matter?" Sparrow could practically hear the smirk in the cat's voice.

Fur bristling, he lunged at the cat, of whom swiftly moved to the side "Too slow, rouge cat" her voice sing-songed "Someone needs some good battle training!" She held out a paw, silencing him "Look, seriously, what are you doing here? This is ShadowClan territory! Last time I checked, there aren't words clawed into a tree saying 'Worthless Rouge Scum Welcome'" Sparrow hissed quietly, his mind throbbing, telling him to lunge, fight, stop the stupid cat from annoying him any further, but he paws stayed planted on the ground. "I won't hurt you" he said cautiously, which sent the she-cat into another fit of giggles "Hah! As if! All rogue cats would hurt any Clan cat!" Sparrow growled under his breath This is one biased cat! Stupid stuck-up furball! "Fine" he muttered "I'll go"

"Pardon me? Didn't quite hear you there, Dangerous Rouge Kitty!"

Hissing indignantly, he retorted swiftly "My name isn't 'Dangerous Rouge Kitty'! It's Sparrow!" Turning tail on the she-cat's shape, he began stalking away.

"Wow" she said sarcastically "Running away? Even you know the Clans are better!" Sparrow glared at her furiously "Yeah, they totally are" he replied with a roll of his eyes "You don't know what it's like to live alone through harsh Leaf-Bares, and to thrive alone in New Leaf. Always got your trainees to feed you" The she-cat snorted, and now her voice was getting on Sparrow's nerves "You mean apprentices? I am one! Ebonypaw, loyal ShadowClan cat and future Clan leader, Ebonystar, at your service - not!" With another grin, she padded away "Happy mouse-hunting, Clan-cat Wannabe" Her pelt melted back into the shadows, and Sparrow was once again alone, with just the wind in his pelt and the trees at his side, moving to the rhythm of his heartbeat.

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Wow that actually went through?

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

woah, I love it neptune

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

@Tiger, thanks, I'm so glad someone is reading it. Next chapter will probably be out on the 19th (prom day!) 

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Ok, change of plan. I'm working on the next chapter and I'm really excited for it, so I'm trying to write it PERFECTLY, so it probably won't be out until at least Wednesday. 

That was a lot of so's

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Just thought I'd give a tiny spoiler for the next chapter in white ink, don't worry, it's not about characters, just about how the text is written. Here it is: 

There is a dream in the next chapter, which is written in second person, for example, using the words "we", "us" and "our"

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Heeeeeeey, I just read the latest chapter! IT'S BRILLIANT SIS! 

I UP THIS THREAD

EVERYONE COME HERE AND SEE MY SISTER'S AWESOME WORK! You will be grateful for it!

Phew, had to get that out, sorry

• Posted at:

ⓝ aka Young Cosmos

#DarkChocolate

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ Ⓞⓕ Ⓝⓔⓟⓣⓤⓝⓔ

"Sometimes only paper will listen to you"

#RememberHurricane

Chapter 5:
Scorch twitched her tail in her sleep, ears flicking back, her fur standing on end, as her dreamscape flooded into her reality, merging the two. Broken's ears twitched slightly as the she-cat turned over in her nest, both the cats breathing sending plumes of fog into the air.

It was dark in here. The light couldn't get through the thick canopy, and our eyes darted between the trees, looking for our pursuer. We padded forward carefully, moving slowly and tentatively, but with a certain pace. We could hear pawsteps behind us, sending a chill up our spine. Our paws started moving quicker, and they soon became a blur beneath us, but we still couldn't outrun the predator. We turned around, and saw it's dark shape gaining on us, but still we kept running. Should we have given up? Most definitely. Our hearts were racing, ears flat against our head, the wind buffeting our fur into wild tufts. We heard a predatory growl emerge from behind us, and our breathing grew ragged. The chase was soon to be over. Wheeling off to the side, we dodged trees as we went, the rhythmic sounds of thumping pawsteps behind us, before darkness wrapped it's blindfold over our eyes.

The charcoal she-cat opened her eyes with a jolt, and came face to face with Broken's blue orbs, both of their eyes wide and fur bristled. Scorch's heartbeat slowed back to it's usual pace and Broken stepped lightly out her dip in the earth, shaking out her fur "Scorch..." She started, but couldn't find the words "I'm... I'm sorry, did I... Did I wake you?" Scorch stuttered, her feisty composure dissolving into thin air "N-no..." Broken whispered, sitting at the den entrance "Come on, Scorch" she said, quickly sitting up straight "It's nearly first light, we should hunt. I don't want to stay in this camp longer than I have to" she mewed with a shudder. Scorch nodded numbly and padded into the brisk morning air.

With a flick of her tail, Broken disappeared into the depths of the forest, leaving Scorch in her camp. Sighing, Scorch closed her eyes for a moment, regaining her composure. Just a mouse-brained dream She forcefully told herself it's happened before, so why not happen again today? Scorch raked her claws through Broken's nest, covering their scents with the musky smell of damp earth, before doing to same to her own nest, sending feathers into the air. Padding outside the den, Scorch reached up and pulled down the bracken making the roof of the den, sending acorns and leaves tumbling down into what once were their small nests. Scorch turned tail and padded over to their cache of spare fresh-kill, consisting of a feeble mouse and a vole, sending a certain omen of the approaching leaf-bare.

Twitching her ears, Scorch turned around casually, her gaze drifting across the camp, before she froze, fur bushed out and her tail stuck in the air. At the edge of the forest was the unmistakeable silhouette of a cat, with fur as black as night and piercing blue eyes. A small white dash on the cat's chest made the feline stand out in the darkness. The blue eyes blinked once, before the figure melted back into the shadows like they were it's home. The feline's tail flicked out from the trees as they disappeared from Scorch's view. Curse the sun. Scorch hissed in her mind as Broken padded up to her "Um, Scorch?" Her companion whispered "you okay?" That was a mouse-brained Clan cat. They've caught up.

"Let's go"

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Nice job, my friend!

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

Hhhhhhh I'm not giving up on you, WYSE!

Chapter 6:

Paws thudded heavily along the ground, pounding dirt-stained moss deeper and deeper. Scorch darted between the trees, keeping an ear pricked in case Broken wasn't beside her. Her grey eyes flicked behind, and saw Broken avoiding Scorch's gaze. "Look, we have to go" Scorch protested - she could read Broken's vacant expression. Broken sighed "But it's not our fault we have to leave! It's those star-forsaken Clan cats!" Scorch tried to hide her agreement, but couldn't help but cough out a word "Mange-pelts". Broken sped up her pace to match her strides with her companion, feeling more at-ease beside her friend.

Birds sung a slow, sad song above the two young she-cats who weaved their way through the forest, leaving their home behind. Broken and Scorch's chests heaved with each breath, paws weary from travelling. Scorch's seawater eyes fixed themselves on Broken's scar over her heart, and Scorch cleared her throat "How... How did you get that?" Broken tensed, before flattening her ears and taken a deep breath "Don't remember" she said briskly in a muffled tone, before speeding up again, leaving Scorch a few fox-lengths behind her "Geez, someone's feisty today" Scorch jibed, and Broken visibly huffed "Let's just keep moving"

Scorch's ears twitched, and she turned her head slightly to the left. Grey met with amber, and she froze, Broken still continuing ahead in her temper-tantrum. A cat stepped out the forest, their golden eyes watching carefully, tabby fur mixing with the shadows. "Broken! Run!" Scorch yowled, as the tabby she-cat burst out the trees, claws unsheathed "Another rogue! Minnowflight!" A older cat emerged, seemingly confused that the younger warrior was giving the orders, before nodding quickly, and launching himself after Scorch. Minnowflight's pale grey pelt streaked after the charcoal she-cat, who dashed past Broken "I said run!" Scorch shouted, exasperated, before Broken sprinted after her.

Minnowflight glanced over his shoulder "Come on Honeywing!" The tabby she-cat scoffed and started pelting forward, even faster than the older cat "Working on it!" Minnowflight and Honeywing drove their way between Broken and Scorch, the two friends separated. Minnowflight reached out his claws while still running, and dug them into Broken's shoulder. Broken hissed out in pain, and collapsed backwards, chest heaving with each heavy breath "Scorch, keep running! Go!" She yowled, as Honeywing padded towards the light brown she-cat. Rain poured through the forest, soaking Scorch to the bone "Broken!" She collapsed to the ground, tears falling from her eyes, as she watched helplessly as her friend was dragged through the muddy ground by Honeywing. Mud soiled Broken's soft fur, as her cobalt eyes fixed on Scorch "Don't stop running!" she called out, before a paw was clamped over her muzzle, and she was dragged into the forest territory of ShadowClan.

"BROKEN!"

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

nice chapter neptune!

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.