Gonna keep this away from sinking into the depths of WOFMB ocean...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

Yee

• Posted at:

Summer

*lavender eddition*

Catholic

robot bunnies

• Posted at:

::Atbash::

{He/Him/They/Them}

Sig under construction. Again lol

Chapter Ten

Thunderstorm yawned as she crawled under her bedsheets, her tank top and shorts letting cold breezes from the open window blast onto her.

The warm sheets and quilt feel great, she thought to herself. And Pineapple finally ate more food, and—

CLANG! CLANG!

Thunderstorm froze mid-thought and looked around her room. It was dark, and empty. No other people were in there, the only large shadow being her bookcase-desk hybrid.

“TS. Wake up.”

“SWAMPY?!” Thunderstorm practically shrieked, launching into a sitting position and snapping a light on. “How are you—why are you—what?!”

Swampy sat down on Thunderstorm’s bed, smiling. Her pastel blouse had been swapped out for a heavy black jacket and a dark purple shirt, her black skirt now a pair of black jeans and combat boots. “Long story, but I got a tip on where some action may be tonight.”

Thunderstorm wrapped a sweater around her shoulders and looked over at Swampy as she swung her legs over the side of her bed. “Why would I care, exactly?”

Swampy flinched slightly at the harshness of Thunderstorm’s remark. “…TS, dontcha remember?”

Thunderstorm sighed. “Remember what, Swampy? I just wanna go to bed.”

“Exploring buddies? From when we were younger?”

Thunderstorm’s eye twitched a little bit at the mention of it. “Swampy, that was years ago. We’re older now. We’re more mature.”

Swampy sighed. “I know, it’s just that I heard there might be a big fight.”

“And WHY would I want to get involved?!” Thunderstorm burst, crossing her arms defensively. “I don’t want to fight this late at night. My coordination is wonky.”

The two sat side-by-side the dimly lit room in silence for minutes. Swampy reached over and grasped Thunderstorm’s hand softly, her complexion worried.

“…TS, I don’t want to lose what we used to have. Please. Just one night.”

Thunderstorm knitted her brows together, leaning onto Swampy’s shoulder. 

“…okay. Where are we going?”

“A place called the Happy Hardcore club. And you’ll NEVER guess where I got the tip from.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toffee stretched as she inhaled a bit, looking fairly tired as she trekked down the road. 

Natalie held her head high as she speed-walked throughout the streets, a determined look expressed upon her face. Her jaw set tight, she clenched her fists as she marched down.

“Nats?” Eureka questioned, leaning forwards as she walked. “You okay?”

Natalie jumped in shock from the sudden question. “Y-yes, Miss!” she exclaimed, spinning around as she continued to walk. “I’m perfectly fine. Uh..uh, uh! We’re here!”

Eureka nodded, her gray-blue hair falling into her eyes. “Yep, this is the place.”

Ishmael rose his eyebrows in shock, taking a small step back. “Uh, are you sure you wanna go in here?” he said, voice raising in the end with uncertainty. As if he was…afraid of the building?

Ishmael had no reason to be afraid of the building, after all. It was a stuffed animal store, of all places. It was a neat little shop, the exterior done in pastel colors. The sign read in looping print: “The Enchanted Plush Shop”, giving a very aesthetically pleasing appearance.

Toffee shot him a cold look as she continued to braid her brown locks nervously, her expression countering her actions. “Of course we want to go in. This is where we’ll get information.”

Natalie nodded, pushing her purple hair out of the way as she straightened the collar on her flannel shirt. “Let’s go, then.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebel groaned softly as she leaned around the corner, Snowfall leaning below her. The two had their gazes fixated on the quartet entering the building.

“I just hope Chan doesn’t go out of her workshop,” Snowfall whispered. Blonde strands of her hair fell into her cold gaze as she murmured, “Wait, why would she? She doesn’t leave it. Ever.”

Rebel sighed as she leaned down a bit, flipping her red hair over her shoulder. “This situation is worse than the pomegranate juice commercial with the dolphin impaling that guy.”

Snowfall puffed out a breath with annoyance, sweeping her hair out of her face and standing up properly. “Whatever. Let’s just follow them, okay?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon entering the plushie store, the smell of fabric and cotton candy was pungent in the air. Plushies, looking as if they were asleep on the walls, toppled on top of each other as the group proceeded through the store.

Ishmael seemed more apprehensive, more nervous than usual. His hands were clenched tight into his palms and he looked fairly freaked out, maned wolf ears alert and snapping around at every little noise. His expression could be seen to be a false, strained calmness (evident, albeit his mask covering his mouth). Nyx had switched from clinging to Eureka’s leg to his, which could be an added part of the stress. 

Speaking of Nyx, the eleven-year-old was clinging tightly to the denim fabric of Ishmael’s jeans, not letting go. Her bat wings were sticking straight out and she didn’t bother to pull them back in, carelessly knocking over displays of stuffed bears with missing eye buttons. Her mouth was twisted into a small pout as she continued to rise up and down with each thunk! of a step that Ishmael took.

Toffee, however, couldn’t be more calm. She continued to let out her signature shriek of joy as she bounded around, fangirling over each and every stuffed animal. Her cat ears bobbed up and down as she beamed, whipping her hoodie off and tying it around her waist. Her freckled shoulders gleamed in the harsh light with a slight sweat (the room wasn’t exactly cold, you know.)

“Ah~!” Toffee squealed, clutching a narwhal close to her chest. “Look at it’s cute widdle eyes! And the horn, and…ahhh!!”

Eureka chuckled. “Made by the ringleader herself.

“Keep it down, willya?” Nyx groaned as she rubbed her ear. “You’re louder than a foghorn.”

Natalie bobbed her head. “We’re in.” Sweeping a rose-colored curtain aside, she motioned for the three to duck under. 

Mere seconds later, the group was in a stark, white hallway with a single white door. Natalie looked around before banging on the right wall, the left wall, and the right again, the door magically sliding open. 

“Follow me,” she sing-songed, her voice sounding melodious and entrancing. The trio complied immediately but shook out of the short spell to enter what…seemed like a completely different world.

Hot pink and cyan blue spotlights illuminated the dark wood room, with pictures askew on the walls and massive stuffed animals everywhere. A fighting stage was nearby, minuscule and compact: definitely not made for Rhythm Access fighters. A small, circular counter held a tiny menu with neon-colored concoctions upon each counter. Teenage girls were the main occupants of this…area, each clutching a plushie of some sort or another. The music blaring out of the speakers only brought the world to life, the song being “Twinkle Wink” by Sanaas & Hurce. 

Toffee’s expression looked as if she was in sensory overload, a big, goofy grin lighting up her face. She clutched her hands tightly together, squealing softly as she walked in. Ishmael didn’t lose the tension in his body as he walked through, eerily on edge. And Nyx…Nyx just continued to cling onto Ishmael’s leg, eyebrows raising up every now and then at a familiar face.

Eureka and Natalie, however, couldn’t be more calm as they walked through. Natalie drew her hair into a messy bun as she called over her shoulder, “So, it’s info y’all need?”

Ishmael elbowed Toffee sharply and Toffee burst to attention. “Y-yes!”

Natalie nodded sharply. “I see. Hey, Violet!” she called out, pointing to a reasonably short girl who had blonde hair and purple streaks: the girl who fought Fairy in the arena earlier.

Violet looked up from her stuffed rabbit and pink ice cream float to stare at Natalie. “Yes? Oh, hello, Nyx.”

Nyx waved in a short manner, finally letting go of Ishmael’s leg and crawling over to a nearby chair, dragging it over and plopping down in it as she brushed her hair out of her face

Natalie stretched and yawned as she walked over, sitting down across from her in a casual manner. “Any new info?”

Violet shook her head, dyed locks bobbing as she signaled disagreement. “Firework’s been doing the majority of reporting. Talk to her. I don’t wanna get involved with anything like this. Hey, did you hear about the woman in Beat who attacked an 8-12 worker with nacho cheese? It was in the newspaper.”

Natalie grimaced. “…do you really think I read the newspaper, Violet? The only time I ever read it was when Nyx told me that she got an article in the paper dedicated to her. Turns out, it was about her getting her hand stuck in the locked tips box attached to the wall at the Lofi club—"

Nyx laughed in a sharp, abrasive manner. “Yeaaaaaah. Can we not bring that up again?”

Violet shook her head. “I will never, ever, ever, let that go.”

“Great,” Nyx frowned. “Peachy. Whoop-de-do perfect. Diddly darn dandy. Overwhelmingly—”

“How many synonyms for great do you even have?” Natalie asked, her voice all over the place.

Nyx snapped her head to stare directly at Natalie. “Too many for a mere mortal to comprehend.”

Ishmael turned away from the conversation between the smaller girls. “I’m not gonna bother with…whatever this is.”

Eureka shrugged, responding with, “Have fun looking for clues. Just watch out. Chan might send out an animal or something. You never know. I mean, uh, you don’t know for sure.” Eureka ran her hands through her short hair as she continued to contemplate. “Or maybe ‘Be careful’ is better?”

Ishmael sighed. “…whatever. I’ll be back. Toffee, you coming?”

Toffee rocketed over. “Definetely.”

The duo paced around the neon-lit room, magenta lights shining dimly. Teenage girls of all shapes and sizes, ranging from wintertime fairies fluttering beneath stools to giraffe-human hybrids, brushing the ceiling. Each clutched a small stuffed animal near them and talked quietly with one another. Almost as if the entire room was a scene from a lucid dream.

Toffee seemed to tense up yet again, focusing on the dark corner of the room. Poking Ishmael’s loose, plaid sleeve, she hissed, “Ishmael. Look.”

The maned-wolf hybrid turned around, ears shooting up in surprise. His eyebrows raised  as a fluffy blue blur darted out from the corner, zipping from underneath each table. The blur quickly progressed forward and leapt onto Ishmael’s leg without a sound, latching on and climbing up. It could be seen as…a stuffed bunny?!

“What the—?!” Ishmael exclaimed, slapping at the small stuffed animal who immediately lunged for his pocket. The bunny had found what it wanted, so it flipped off with a large rectangle of leather.

“Your wallet!” Toffee exclaimed in surprise, her cat ears flicking up in surprise. Her tail waved back and forth as she lunged after the bunny, a grin upon her face (revealing tiny canines).  She leapt like a feline from table to table, not hesitating to knock them over as she chased them.

The bunny immediately flew through a small, dog door lodged into the wall, no visible door in sight. The dog door seemed to lead nowhere, which Toffee crashed into the wall and sighed in disappointment.

Ishmael cursed under his breath as he looked inside of the small dog door, crawling to his feet once again. “Why a dog door in the wall?”

Out of nowhere, a portion in the wall slid back and revealed a secret door, creaking open and coated in presumably fake cobwebs.

The entire club didn’t seem to be bothered by the fact Toffee had smashed into tables and ran into a wall, or the fact that Ishmael was robbed by a stuffed animal, or the fact that there was a secret door in the wall. In fact, it all felt normal.

Toffee looked at Ishmael, eyes brimming with excitement. “You comin’?”

Ishmael shook his head, ears pressing down. “I’m done with adventuring. Scream if you need anything, kiddo.”

Toffee grimaced. “…Ishmael, I’m fifteen.”

“Like I said, have fun, kiddo."

Toffee frowned and exhaled. “Okay, I’m off.” Slipping into the dark, Toffee’s tail was the last thing seen before she slid in.

//rip riri

//this took me forever to write 

//i've been so busy

//ahh i hope you guys like it

//i am so sorry this took forever

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

I’ll say goodbye to this drama

and make-believe

That i’ve been playing this whole time

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

(; we are a arm now #firstdingut

*screech*

• Posted at:

۩۞۩

I S H M A E L

•۩۞۩

•۩۞۩

AHHHHH YES

• Posted at:

Summer

*lavender eddition*

Catholic

MY W A L L E T

• Posted at:

۩۞۩

I S H M A E L

•۩۞۩

•۩۞۩

great chapter Riri!

• Posted at:

{He/Him/They/Them}

I love it! Amazing chapter!

• Posted at:

_-=+Imagine+=-_    

He | Him | They

I don't know what I'm doing

Sometimes simple is best  

Fall a e s t h e t i c 

Every day is a new beginning.

Stay away from what might have been and look what can be.

Great chapter Riri!

The references were strong

Also, 8-12.

Nice.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

AHHHH! Great chapter! :D ♡♡♡

I LOVE ITTTTT

ISHMAEL'S WALLET

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

up

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

*shriek* do you mean to tell me i've missed out on a quality pomegranate juice commercial, when strange commercials are my life force 

• Posted at:

eureka

moved to @thankfulthunderstorm1 :D

This is amazing, Riri! Great work! 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

When everything seems horrible, look for the light

Hi, welcome to Chili's

The stuffed animals remind me of the music video for Radioactive

• Posted at:

۩۞۩

I S H M A E L

•۩۞۩

•۩۞۩

*screeches*

This is great, Riri!

H I S  W A L L E T !

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."~S. Paige

Species of the Week:Fuzzyflower Cyrtandra,Cyrtandra waiolani

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

*wheezes*

w h a t d o y o u m e a n t h e d o l p h i n i m p a l e d m a n c o m m e r c i a l w a s a m a z i n g

*cough*

Reading this while anxiously waiting to see if my forumfic will go through.

• Posted at:

NYX

smol spoopy demon child

Hi it’s me

Zie/Zer Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

”And while we stay silent, we’re violently tossed.”Big Fish

“Lord what fools these mortals be!”A Midsummer Night’s Dream

This deserves to be on Wattpad

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

#OurBelovedHurricane-We love you

JorDunDunDun_2

Eh not really, it's just a fun side project and i'm still learning how to choreograph fights properly ^_^;

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

Bastat is here and she can't wait to be in the next chapter

• Posted at:

goddess of the feline world tHaoNCrAzcALaDin the corner with only Bert the maine coon as company

;Bastat;

#theoneandonlyme

#peaceoutpeople

#everyonedeserveslove

c n  r i d e r

hey hey hey,,,,no promises

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

yeahh so many characters sorry

• Posted at:

goddess of the feline world tHaoNCrAzcALaDin the corner with only Bert the maine coon as company

;Bastat;

#theoneandonlyme

#peaceoutpeople

#everyonedeserveslove

c n  r i d e r

i'm just FANGIRLING

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

#theoneandonlyme

#peaceoutpeople

#everyonedeserveslove

c n  r i d e r

nO I THOUGHT THERE WAS A CHAPTER

• Posted at:

_-=+Imagine+=-_    

He | Him | They

I don't know what I'm doing

Sometimes simple is best  

Fall a e s t h e t i c 

Every day is a new beginning.

Stay away from what might have been and look what can be.

sO DID I

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

i'm aGREEING

• Posted at:

{He/Him/They/Them}

I just read it all and I wanted to say this is really good! I’m super excited for the next chapter lol

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Oof, guys, can we not bump this?

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past, but I daresay, you might learn something from it." -Time {not the forumer}

When everything seems horrible, look for the light

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Awh, you guys made me thought the next chapter was out Y^Y

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

y'ALL STOP POSTING YOU KEEP MAKING ME THINK THERE'S A NEW CHAPTER

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Forum Royal Scientist

PHOTON READINGS NEGATIVE

WEREWOLPRIDE

TLH Reread: /336256

tHAT'S THE POINT

sORRY

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

Chapter Eleven

Fighty fighty

Screamy screamy

songy songy

shippy shippy

• Posted at:

۩۞۩

I S H M A E L

•۩۞۩

•۩۞۩

I love this Riri totally didn't read all of it in one go  This is epic. I think I'll sign up for it. Those ships...

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Mama said, 'Don't give up, it's a little complicated.' 

Or Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

Bookmark, are spots still open?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Chapter Eleven

Her breathing was heavy as she ran through the dark. Please, someone…

“RIRI?!”

“BIX—”

A scream was heard. It was hard to tell if it was a happy scream or one of something entirely else.

Riri snapped awake, frantically struggling against the rope that tied her to the chair. “Will someone PLEASE let me leave?!”

“Nope,” the guard said, fiddling with their watch. “Sorry, Riri.”

“Quasar…” Riri spat, scowling. “Why are you doing this? Aren’t you not like the others?!”

“I’m doing this because it’s my job, genius,” he frowned in return. “Trust me, I’d love to let you go free right now, but I’m not risking my family’s safety for that.”

Riri groaned. “You’re an idiot! They won’t actually hurt your family! I know that! They’ve threatened my parents multiple times! They’re nothing but empty—”

“SHUT UP!” Quasar bellowed, slamming the door of the room behind him. “You’re spewing nonsense! My sister would still be alive right now if they truly did what you said!”

“THE SILENCE ARE INSANE!” Riri retorted, screaming with frustration. “You and I BOTH know they’ve been doing business with my family. Don’t bother hiding it.”

Quasar flinched. “What makes you say that?”

Riri spluttered out a laugh. “Pfft, you think that I’m an idiot? I noticed ages ago. The Silence is the reason that Bixbite is gone.”

Quasar gritted his teeth. “I don’t care about your friend. Just shut up and let me do my job, okay—”

“Swampy will be in more danger than she is if you don’t stop the silence.”

Quasar flinched. “Look, I couldn’t care less—”

“The fact you two went on a date says otherwise.”

Quasar dug his nails into his palm, forming his hand into a fist. “Riri, nothing will happen to Swampy. Rosetta swore on it.”

“Rosetta breaks all of her promises. We all know this. Ask Corvus.”

Quasar yanked the cell door open again. “I’ll be back soon. You will tell me how to enter the Bellman factory vaults then.”

Riri grimaced. “Riiiiiight.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The corridor was damp with humidity, the dark only adding to it. Strangely enough, the hallway was only lit by glow sticks in pinks and blues. Toffee shivered as droplets of water hit the concrete flooring, a drastic contrast against the polished wood floors in the club.

Noise could be heard in the background as Toffee continued to walk.

“Is that…singing?” Toffee whispered to herself, listening to the noise more. It was enchanting but not extraordinarily so, not to the extent of hypnotism. After all, it WAS a siren’s voice.

“Show me where to go, teach me what to say, push me into the mold that you think is safe…don’t leave me alone or I’ll lose my way…”

The singing stopped as Toffee approached a silver curtain and she pushed it aside quicker than one could blink. “Hello?!”

No sound. The singing had stopped.

The room’s farthest wall was coated in TV screens, surveillance of every location one could imagine. A camera fixated on the Lofi club, one on the prep room of the RA stadium, one on Sarae’s booth, and more to count. Thousands of shelves were drilled into the walls, displaying millions of stuffed animals, ranging from fluffy sheep to realistic sharks. Sewing supplies were stashed anywhere one could imagine.

A big, spinning chair in the center was where Toffee stormed for and skidded in front of it, only to reveal a small, scrawny teenager wearing a heavy, patchwork hoodie adorned with bear ears and felt teeth around the hoodie inside. The teenager seemed unfazed by Toffee’s sudden appearance.

“Who are you?!” Toffee yelled, and the girl shrugged.

“My name is Enchanted,” the girl said as she continued to pull thread through felt fabric to stitch the two pieces together. “Would you mind leaving? I’m rather busy.”

“Not until I get answers!” Toffee exclaimed. “Who are you? Why this place? What goes on down here? Do you know what happened to Riri?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Holy…” Thunderstorm breathed as she entered the plushie store. Swampy was close behind, eyes wide with shock. “This place is plushie heaven!”

Swampy grinned. “I know, right?! I can’t even believe I found the right location!”

“If you’re the smart navigator, where’s the entrance to the club?”

Swampy’s confident aura faltered for a split second. “Well, I don’t exactly know where the entrance is—”

“I can help,” a voice said from behind. The duo screeched for a split second and locked eyes with a smug Nova, mask over her mouth.

“You want to get into the HH, yes?” Nova grinned. Well, I think she grinned. You can’t actually tell, but her eyes were smiling.

Swampy nodded. “Please.”

Nova bobbed her head and swept aside the silver curtain. “Follow me, ladies.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luana sat by herself in the bleachers of Rhythm Access, spectating the current match going on. Confidence soon walked over and sat next to her, handing over a box of popcorn.

“Thanks, Confi,” Luana said with a calm voice and a smile. “Hey, who’re you rooting for?” Luana made a motion with her free hand towards the fighting platform.

Two fighters swung around the platform, one easily recognizable: Murdoc. He swung a massive cudgel around as he moved to the beat of the song, Love Me Right by Amber Mark. It was an R&B round, after all.

The opponent wasn’t as easy to recognize. He had coffee-stain colored skin and a short mop of dark brown hair, one streak being dyed a neon scarlet. He swung an…axe-guitar? around as he fought, attempting to hack at Murdoc’s hand.

The song was drawing to an end and neither had lost their Forbidden Object yet. Confidence flinched as the two fighters continued to swing their hulking weapons at one another.

“The axe-guitar dude is Jay, right? The jerk at your school?” Confidence asked, and Luana nodded.

“Mhm. That boy is completely rude to everyone,” Luana said, clenching her fist together. “He’s sarcastic and snaps at everyone and is just plain awful.”

“Well, what if he isn’t like that normally?” Confidence asked, only to be met with Luana’s shocked expression. 

“Ah!” Confidence exclaimed shortly. “I’m sorry. Never mind.”

“S’okay,” Luana said as two otter paws clapped over her eyes. 

“Guess who?!” the attacker giggled, and Luana laughed back. “Gulfstream, come on out.”

The otter-human hybrid vaulted over the row behind her and plopped right down into a chair next to Luana. “Thanks, Lulu. Hey, didn’t Hyperbole mention coming today?”

“Hyperbole said she was busy,” Confidence said before Luana had a chance to respond. “She had work or something.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enchanted sighed, glancing up so her face was in the light. “Hyperbole, Mockingjay, Firework, you can come out now.”

Three figures flung down from the rafters onto the ground, one landing with grace and precision, the second landing slightly off balance, and the last practically floated down.

The first stood up, presumably Firework. She was tall and willowy, retaining a slender figure, with hair dyed neon pink tossed over her shoulder. She wore a bubblegum blue t-shirt and hot pink shorts with an oversized black jacket on top and sheer, black leggings underneath.

The second crawled hastily to their feet, brushing their hair out of their face. Hyperbole swept a dark purple lock out of her eyes and dusted off her black tanktop and dark jeans. She gave a small grin to Toffee and a small wave. “Heya, Toff.”

The third, Mockingjay, landed and tossed her flawlessly straight hair over her shoulder, dusting off her hoodie and capri pants. “Yo.”

Enchanted sighed yet again. “She wants information on a siren. Riri Bellman. Do you have security footage of the Lofi club bathrooms?”

Firework nodded and walked over to the massive screens, swiping through them until she reached the Lofi club. Panning through the time, she asked in a soft voice, “What time did she go missing?”

“Uh,” Toffee said, thinking back to earlier. “About four o’clock?”

Firework nodded. “Ah, here.”

Toffee jogged over to the video input to see Riri washing her hands, only for a black-clad person to take her from behind and the two to disappear. 

Toffee’s jaw dropped in shock. “How…?”

Mockingjay inhaled sharply and cursed. “The Silence.”

Hyperbole walked over and looked at the screen. “Looks about right.”

Toffee snapped her head over to look at Enchanted. “Well, what is The Silence?!”

“The Silence is an organization focused on helping Earth-22 invade Beat. They’ve proved to be unsuccessful so far. Capturing Riri might play a part in their plan. Keep an eye out for black-cloaked people,” Enchanted said without flinching. “They have multiple bases stored everywhere.”

“Isn’t there anything you people can do to help?” Toffee exclaimed. “You have cameras everywhere, you could’ve easily stopped them!”

“I don’t care much for others,” Enchanted said. “This club could lock itself down and no one could scathe it for ten years. It’s protected by magic and the building itself is practically indestructible. 

“Why wouldn’t you care, though?! Why lock yourself in here to be protected? Couldn’t you let other people stay in here too?”

“Toffee,” Mockingjay whispered, “You’re literally in the back room of a weapons market. Could you imagine what would happen if we let other people in here?”

“They would take the weapons and not give thanks to us,” Enchanted said. “That’s why everyone has a plushie with them at all times. They’re robots and have the ability to knock a human fifty times their size unconscious.”

Enchanted ruffled around in her pocket before handing Toffee a folded piece of leather. “Here’s your friend’s wallet. Keep an eye out for a girl with red hair, a blonde who controls water, and an ibex-human hybrid. Those are their most commonly seen members.”

“Murdoc and Snowfall?!” Toffee exclaimed, but Firework shrugged and threw Toffee over her shoulder. “C’mon, time for you to leave.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Well. This is awkward." 

“You THINK?!” Ishmael hissed to Nyx, holding his hands up in the air. “You literally just turned an entire mob of teenage girls on us.”

“Not the worst that’s happened,” Eureka shrugged as she raised her hands slowly. “Trust me.”

Firework burst into the room, carrying Toffee over her shoulders like a rag doll. “Hey y’all, she’s yours.” Firework raised an eyebrow at all of the girls staring menacingly at the trio, pointing guns and knives and weapons of all sort. 

“Don’t hurt ‘em,” Firework said as she opened the curtain. “Now, get out. If you’re not part of the club, get out.”

“Toffee, what the heck?!” a familiar voice exclaimed, revealed to be Thunderstorm springing to her feet. “Why are you in the HH?!”

“We stalked her, you doof,” Swampy hissed.

“You two, out!” Firework yelled, pointing for the exit. 

“Pfft, guys,” Nova laughed weakly, “How’d you sneak in?”

“We all know it was you, Nova,” Violet called from across the room. “You do this all the time.”

“Rats,” Nova exclaimed. A small buzz was heard and Nova checked her phone, which her jaw quickly dropped at the screen. 

“Tell Chan she needs to lock down,” Nova said, voice raising. “We’ve been discovered. Beat’s been discovered. We’re not safe.”

• Posted at:

✪ Riri ✪ 

[she/her/author]

In this lukewarm madness

and make-believe

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

Ahhhh this was really good!!

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

This was an amazing chapter as always

• Posted at:

NYX

smol spoopy demon child

Hi it’s me

Zie/Zer Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

”And while we stay silent, we’re violently tossed.”Big Fish

“Lord what fools these mortals be!”A Midsummer Night’s Dream

OH NOES

EARTH-22 DISCOVERED BEAT?!?!

CNAKGUTIEOHIEPQJFIBNALAFITIQPFIGHDH

NUUU

Also, great chapter Riri! ♡♡♡ I LOVE ITTT

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

owo

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Forum Royal Scientist

PHOTON READINGS NEGATIVE

WEREWOLPRIDE

TLH Reread: /336256

Aggggra Beat's been discovered oh no.

I love it!

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

A cry I cant say