White hair paler than her skin falls in a shirt curtain around her face, and you might be able to get a glimpse of what she's drawing. You can tell from even this small glimpse it's a cat. The picture has amazing detail and looks like it's going to leap right off the page and meow. You can also see pale pink plastic frame glasses, and in the glass you see a slight reflection of red eyes. Her clothes are all shades of pink, and there's one thing that stands out from her ensemble. A dark gray barrette with dozens of tiny black spots bring back some of the curtain of hair, namely her bangs. The barrette has two things resembling an axolotls gills on each side of the center. The girl hasn't noticed you.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Olivia thought about hopping of the tree above the girl, but her shyness took over, so she didn't. Olivia stayed put and waited for others to come.

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Enjoying nature while reading, Logan noticed to girl and piped up, looking at the drawing. "Very nice drawing. Oh, sorry to intrude." He caught himself, looking a little embarrassed for interrupting someone. " I'm Logan."

• Posted at:

Burst, Moi! 

I'm Serua, a Skywing.

I am Rose, the formal Rainwing.

I'm Phantom,Burst's Flipside.

I'm Tidal,The Competitive Seawing!

I'm SandSpray. A sandwing. Now go away.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING.

OC OF WEEK:Logan(Z)

Katrina danged out of the tree. "Yo." She said with a grin. "I'm Katrina."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

Olivia gave a yelp of surprise when Katrina startled her and fell out of the tree. 

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Avis leaned against a tree, looking bored and disappointed.

Sheila leaned over, peering at the drawing. "That's really good," she commented.

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Our opinions are not equal when your opinion does not respect my existence.

"Ooooh..." Sloan grinned as she looked at the drawing.

Mason was reading in a tree, Shayde in his lap.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

The girl obviously isn't shy as she nods, saying, "Thanks. I'm Alex." And then looks at the trees. "Now, is anyone else spying at me from a tree?" She puts down her notebook, revealing dozens of picture of a variety, each with the same quality as the cat. With her head lifted, you can tell for certain the girl is a red eyed albino.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

"Everyone." Katrina said with a grin. "There are usually more teens in trees than there are cliche high school movies."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

”Well, I kind of am? Like I’m in a bush. But anyhow, I’m Rose, and I’m part dragon! Uh... I can fly and drool lava.” The girl drops down. She is unclothed, but her reptilian build doesn’t need any.

i hope that’s not weird... like...

ok, ivory out

• Posted at:

Call me Ivory

My ocs are Galaxy, Pine, Serpentine, Rose, princess Bronzetalon, Amber, and Watermelon Tourmaline.

MY FAVORITE COLOR IS CLEAR

jk it’s Gold

moonbli, Glorybringer, Sunnyflight

proud atheist, Democrat, feminist

#supportPeri

"Hey!" Mason yelped, looking slightly offended. "I wasn't spying. I was just reading up here." He crossed his arms, glancing at the drawings. "But that cat drawing is really good."

Shayde climbed down the tree, meowing at the group.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Avis shrugged, eying Shayde. "Hey Mason, how much would you pay me if I stole your cat and ransomed her back to you?"

Sheila leaned over, examining all the drawings. "You know, you should really do something with these," she said.

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

She glanced back at her drawings and shrugged. "Eh, they aren't that good. I'll make a note to remember that the trees are crawling with teenagers." She sits back down and grabs her notebook, supposedly to write the note. She begins sketching instead, the outline of a person. She glances up at Mason every so often, and you begin to see who the person is. Mason, sitting and reading a book. She then sketches a tree around him.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

poke

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Alejandra was watching from afar, before walking over, pushing her wavy blonde-brown hair out her eyes. Pinned to her jacket was a brooch in the shape of a fox. She walked over and smiled at the artist-girl "You like drawing? I'm Alejandra, by the way"

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

"First of all, Avis, Shayde is a he," Mason corrected, still reading his book. "And secondly, I would pay you with a slap in the face, because you better not steal my cat."

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Avis rolled her eyes. "That's not a very good way to ensure the safe return of your cat. You would awful in hostage situations. Never become a negotiator, Mason."

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

“That wasn’t on my list of possible jobs, anyway,” Mason replied with a shrug. “You’re probably right, though.”

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

"You have a list of possible jobs?" Avis was suddenly interested. "What's on there?"

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

“Writer, author, animal biologist, and veterinarian are a few on there,” Mason replied. “Basically what you would expect me to be.” He flipped a page in his book, which seemed to have a German Shepard with eagle wings on the cover. 

(Unnaturals by Devon Hughes, anyone?)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Sophia was sitting in the corner as usual, as close to the forest as she could get, watching the animals intently... and the animals seemed to be staring back at the olive-skinned girl with almond shaped dark eyes and unruly brown hair cascading from her head. She occasionally looked up at the sky and stayed like that for a few minutes. Then she went back to staring at the animals. She'd started off new at the school, and quickly gained a reputation as weird. Her only friends here were the surprisingly many animals in the woods. Actually, when she was off sick, the animals disappeared from the forest. The strange thing was that you could find those same animals competing for space in her backyard and at her window, which was usually occupied by birds, except when the owl or the cat managed to get up there.

Yep. A few animals always followed her wherever she went. She'd even managed to smuggle a caterpillar or two into her classrooms over the years. Otherwise the stag might come bursting in, and that always led to consequences. The stag was the reason Sophia had to switch schools so much.

As she turned to stare at the sky again, something caught her eye by the tree, the one people weren't supposed to climb but climbed anyway. (It was noticed a while ago that the park keeper and the gardeners sometimes climbed it without getting fired.)

A... cat? A cat! Cats were Sophia's weakness. She raced over to the tree, causing a few startled Carolina cardinals to come flitting after her. Completely ignoring everyone else, she kneeled down in front of the cat and stared into its eyes. The cat tried to look away, but couldn't. Its eyes were locked on Sophia's, who smiled. The cardinals tried to arrange it so that they were relatively distanced from the cat but still close to Sophia. The teens in the trees and bushes just stared at the strange new intruder.

Finally Sophia stopped staring at the cat and turned to look at the reptile girl, who apparently wasn't enough animal to be able to telecommunicate to. 

Yep... telecommunicate. To animals. Is this okay?

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

@Ivory and Bastat You have to sign up for this FWRP on /303648. Powers like being part mythical animal or communication with animals are not allowed! 

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Yep, I thought not. Sorry. I might not be joining

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)