Frostys boot camp for the annoying , disobedient, and non-social OC’s!
This an game for people with annoying or bothersome OC’s. If you use your OC, you will control whether he/her gets gets better. You might meet friends. You might fall in love, but this is not a romance school, so PLEASE don't make shipping the main topic. This is a boot camp! NOT a arena, so please don't go around killing everyone!
First, the boring rules;
1. Those weird creepers who lurk in the dark… are TOTALLY welcome! But we will bring you out of the shadows.
2. OP characters are allowed! In fact, I encourage them!
3.Firescales are OK!
4. IDK what Iceborns are, if one of your dragons has that, please let me know what that is.
5. Your dragon can be as old/young as you want! We will not treat your little or old OC differently just because you think that they are ‘delicate’.
6. Same gender shipping is definetly allowed! However, it must be okay with the other person.
7. Only 2 dragons please!
8. Make the genders even! If you have 2 dragons, make one female and the other male.
9. Hybrids are OK!
10. Put your pov color in other.
11. If you have read this far put Turtlejou in other.
Meal workers: Octopus the blind seawing*
Training: Pebble the mudwing
Recess monitor: Scorch the skywing
Flight: Coldstorm the Icewing
Art: Grain the sandwing
Hunting monitor: Shipspeaker the nightwing
History: Sprout the rainwing
Bell ringer/janitor: moist the sea/rainwing**
Principle: A mystery dragon, not really in charge, but you are sent to him/her if you misbehave
Nurse: You wish!
Breakfast; just some slop
Morning training; I want you all in tears by lunch!
Lunch; more slop
Interactive time; hanging out
Recess/suntime; play, or sleep
Club time; club choice below
Afternoon training; claw to claw combat
Art/hunting for dinner; hunt for meat or fruit;
Dorm time; talk to your clawmates
Lights out; teachers will be patrolling
Flight, learn to fly, if you have not
History, learn about ancient stuff
Hunt, hunt for meals
Food, help the food workers
Choose one and put it in ‘club’
Aperance (please be descriptive):
Why at boot camp:
This is after book 5
You cannot escape.
Description of the, ‘camp’:
The place has 50-foot iron walls.
Barbed wire on the top of the walls
The dorms fit 2-4 dragons, same gender in same dorm.
For outside, think a track field, and pull-up bars and weights and then a arena in the middle for claw to claw combat.
Let me know if I am missing something!
I’m sorry for my spelling mistakes…
Wishing you wings of fire-
*that’s why the food is so bad*
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
God of winter
Best Forum Friend: SWAMPY
Sunny licked a Quibli