If anyone has already created a RP like this or similar to this, then of course credit where it is due. I haven’t seen where anyone else has done this and I really just wanted to create a RP that I’d love to be in myself and combines my two favorite things (people and animal RPs) soooooooo....

In Erila, mystical beings are dominate in a land riddled with magic. The most powerful of those known as shifters, human-like beings with slightly elongated canines, exotic eye colors, and heightened senses. Despite their obvious characteristics that set them apart from others, shifters have the unique ability to shape shift into ONE animal at any given time. Most shifters unlock the ability to shift in their teens, and at this time they learn what animal they are able to shift into. (Although it is unknown and hard to predict exactly when a shifter will unlock the ability.)

(The basic point of the RP is for your character to learn of the animal they are able to shift into, and learn how to control it and use it as they grow and meet new people,etc.) 

Rules

- No being over powered

- No being able to shift into magical creatures (dragons, griffins, etc.)

- Your character lives in a land of magic, so other than shifting into one, it is fine to include magical animals (like dragons) in the RP

-Other than what is describes above, do not give your human character any animal characteristics (cat ears or tail and things) unnatural hair colors and stuff is fine though

- Shipping encouraged 

- Other basic RP dos and donts

-Put Erila in Other to say you've read the rules

Form:

Name

Age(13-17)

Appearance

Personality 

Shifter Animal

Animal Appearance(opt.)

Crush(opt.)

Other

(I’ll be posting my forms later... please join :D)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~Eirlys~*

“pєrhαpѕ чσu wєrє mαdє fσr ѕuch α tímє αѕ thíѕ"

I am somewhere between a social butterfly and the awkward female in the corner 

POPCORN!! :D

Save!

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Up

• Posted at:

*~Eirlys~*

Up

• Posted at:

*~Eirlys~*

This is the third time I’ve tried to make this form xD 

:/

My forms:

Name: Astryn 

Appearance: Ryn is tan skinned with bright golden eyes with a turquoise ring around the pupil and thick golden shoulder length hair. She stands at 5’5 and wears fitted jeans and a tight muscle shirt. When she is not working (read in other) she wears a thick material jacket over her shirt and knee high maneuverable boots. She has Slightly elongated, sharp canines. 

Personality: She is fierce and cunning. She has a pure heart, but sometimes does the wrong things for the right reason. She can come off as ruthless and unfeeling, and at times annoyingly smug. But her heart is reserved for those she cares for, and those she will always fight for.

Shifter Animal: Cheetah

Animal Appearance: Slim and adgile with the same eyes as her human for, she is built for speed. She sunset golden with grey/black spots. (Basic cheetah appearance.) 

Crush: Wil develop

Other: She is a warriors apprentice, and is training in combat to become a spy/assassin. Erila

Name: Colden

Appearance: Colden is tall and has a strong build. He has short but thick silver hair and emerald green eyes with flecks of silver in them that make them appear a lighter green from further away. He also has tanned skin and long, sharp canines. He wears pants and combat boots with a plain tee. 

Personality: Colden is just as smug and cunning as Astryn, but is less open about his brutality. He is playful and humorous and tries to keep tension low with most people, with a few acceptations (those who provoke him first.) 

Shifter Animal: Eagle 

Animal Appearance: Large Bald eagle with unnaturally green eyes. 

Crush: Will develop

Other: Astryns brother. Erila

• Posted at:

*~Eirlys~*

Name:Naiad Clefs 
Age(13-17):13 
Appearance: She has dyed blue hair that goes up to her elbows. She usually wears a T-shirt and leggings/shorts(summer) and a sapphire blue hoodie (in the Winter) She has almost grey purple eyes and her teeth are very white. She has tanned skin and is quitErilae tall. She wears her trusty blue trainers whenever she's out somewhere. 
Personality: She is VERY sarcastic but can be nice. She is often described as grumpy but is actually VERY clever. Most people find her unfriendly but she's, when you know her, smart and observant. 
Shifter Animal:Red Fox
Animal Appearance(opt.):Quite thin with flaming yellow eyes. Short fur but a giant bushy tail. Sharp teeth. A bit of black fur on the legs. 
Crush(opt.):I'll look at forms
Other:Erila.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

Accepted!

• Posted at:

*~Eirlys~*

Heck yeah,book marking this

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#CloneWarsSaved

Rise from the shadows

Make a fist of the pain.

Rise from your grief

Before it grows into your bane.

Climb from the prison

That you've built in your soul.

When the night has arisen,

Then your legend will be whole.

Pokeee

• Posted at:

*~Eirlys~*

Name: Amelia
Age(13-17): 13
Appearance: Has short orange hair, brown eyes with a large pupil, usually wears a blue or purple dress.
Personality: is a little moody, very protective of friends and family and her private possessions. (Diary) 
Shifter Animal: Cassowary
Animal Appearance(for those who don't know what a Cassowary is you can either
look it up or read this simple description): Large flightless bird, long beak and small crest. Purple blue skin on neck. Round body, black sheen on feathers. Hardly any tail and long, strong legs. A fast runner.
Crush(opt.): idk anyone so (N/A)
Other: I has read the rules Eril! Yay

• Posted at:

Ello My Pixels! I am...

Papaya!

A FanWing!

A Half-Blood!

A RiverClan Warrior!

A Griffin!

A Female!

A Neko!

And....... A Good Friend

For Everyone! :3

Darn it I spelled Erila wrong

• Posted at:

Ello My Pixels! I am...

Papaya!

A FanWing!

A Half-Blood!

A RiverClan Warrior!

A Griffin!

A Female!

A Neko!

And....... A Good Friend

Accepted :D

• Posted at:

*~Eirlys~*

Name: Abayomi, or Ab for short. Means Bringer of Happiness in Egyptian. 

Appearance: Ab has dark brown hair that is long and goes to about her thighs, and it has thin stripes of light honey brown hair. her skin is a dark tan, and she has really dark freckles around her nose and cheeks. her eyes are a dark blue/gray, and they are big a doe like. she is pretty tall, and skinny, and has long arms and legs. she has pretty long nails and are painted black. she has small heart shaped lips, that are bright pale pink, and are usually lightly parted. she has high cheek bones, and a slim face. she has a white silk dress that goes to about her knees, and has pretty swirl patterns on it, and almost looks like vines. she has pretty white lace toms, that are patterned like flowers. she has a nice rose crown on her head, the rose has the thorn bush with the flowers all around it. she has a nice starling silver bracelet that looks like vines on her right arm that wrap around her arm, and ends at her elbow.  

Personality: She is very shy, and gets flustered fast. She does not talk much, and sometimes not at all. she always gives short replies. she is very antisocial, but does not like to be alone, and will like a friend or two to keep her company. she likes peace and quite, and hates loud or disturbing sounds. she is very touch sensitive and could sense the slightest change in temperature. she is startled very easily. she is very kind and generious, but will not let people take advantage of that. she loves water and the sound of it, and likes to listen to rain fall. she also does gets lost in though and on her own head, and will space out.    

Shifter Animal: A Doe

Animal Appearance:(opt.) a beautiful white tailed deer, with a strange white dust pattern on its flank, almost like a powder donut. Has the same color of eyes as when in human.  

Crush:(opt.) Open, and please do, but only males please. 

Other: Erila. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

First RP since I've came back so *squeal*!!

Name: Alexis 
Age(13-17): 14
Appearance: Tan skin with chestnut hair and emerald green eyes; wears combat boots, a tee shirt, and jeans, hair usually in a ponytail; has a large scar on her left cheek; shorter like her animal but with some muscles and strong legs and arms

Personality: Alexis is very stubborn and determined. She doesn't give duo easily and has quiet the temper. She doesn't like this who she feels as threatening and tries to intimidate them, which of tens times just makes them laugh and makes her even more furious. She can be dangerous if pushed too far. Isn't good at making friends and has few very loyal ones. Keeps to herself.
Shifter Animal: Grizzly bear
Animal Appearance(opt.): A very large chestnut colored, shaggy furred bear with green eyes and a scar on its cheek. Large stubby legs with large feet and long claws. Long white teeth. 
Crush(opt.): Feel free
Other: Erila

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

I remember you Longclaw!

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Can the characters themselves be nymphs or elves or something 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Name: Calluna

Appearance: dark, brown, and thick hair cascading from her scalp, she has olive skin and stunning yellow eyes (can they have slit pupils that shrink in the daylight and grow in the dark to receive more light like cat eyes?). Calluna has an oval-shaped face and sharp hearing. She is partially color-blind, like cats are, and sees better in the dark than most humans, except the shifters whose animals have even sharper nighttime vision than hers. She appears to be small but is actually the height of everyone else. Maybe that's due to her wiry body and slinking gracefulness.

Personality: Calluna is painfully shy when there's someone around who she doesn't know or trust. In these times she looks down and keeps her face hidden by her thick hair. She sometimes isn't even noticed by the person she's hiding from as she has a knack for keeping in the corners and shadows while the person she mistrusts is around. However, when she feels safe by the people around her, she will sweep that mop of hair back from her face and show her true colors. Perhaps the most surprising thing about her is her sense of humor! Her seriousness is a mask she hides behind.

Shifter Animal: Ocelot, and not those Minecraft blocky things everyone seems to think they are

Animal Appearance: Small, wiry feral cat rather similar to its human counterpart. Has bright yellow eyes and a leopardlike rosebud pattern on its fur.

Crush: Will develop

Other: Erila, I read the rules!

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

All accepted!! I’d like a few more males to join but for now we can go ahead and start! I’m at a ball game so I can’t post right now but I will as soon as possible! 

@Reading do you mean like make an elf or nymph character or make a shifter with elf or nymph-like characteristics? I’d like to stick to a shifter character but I might allow a few added characteristics. 

@Bastat I don’t mind the cat eyes!

• Posted at:

*~Eirlys~*

Name: Kiki 
Age(13-17) 15
Appearance: white hair, pale skin, and vibrant purple eyes(albino)
Personality: super duper extroverted, loves meeting new people, loves high places, very loyal, LOVES to swim. He can be a bit insensitive sometimes and doesn't understand emotions that well, but he really does care about everyone. When someone’s upset, he'll try to give them a gift to make them feel better, but he's also terrible at choosing gifts.
Shifter Animal: Turkish van cat
Animal Appearance(opt.): very white and fluffy, except for the back of his head and part of his face, which is orange with a few white stripes. His tail is also orange with white stripes.
Crush(opt.): will probably get one

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

Kiki accepted!

• Posted at:

*~Eirlys~*

Naiad headed off from home. She was playing-out. Hopefully people would be at the park

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Mods!!!!! Why you no let my post through!!!! D...:

• Posted at:

*~Eirlys~*

Name- Raven Baltalia

Age(13-17)- 17

Gender- Female

Appearance- Long dark brown hair; always in a high pony, goes down to her rib cage. Eyes ash-gray on the outside with little orange sparks, and around the circumference of the pupil there's an orange flare. Not a really bulky build, but trains with U.S. Marine-style recruit training daily. Her normal attire includes dark gray, lighter gray, and black camo shirt under a black hooded pull-over sweatshirt and a pair of military-grade Standard dress uniform pants and combat boots.

Personality: Very touchy and tends to be a bit emotionally unstable especially with anger and killing. Although she respects a common wolf rule, kill for food and not for pleasure, but killing the enemy is a different story.When she was a kid, she suffered from anxiety and depression which fueled her to train harder.

Shifter Animal: Saber-wolf

Animal Appearance(opt.): A huge black wolf with long front canines that go several inches below her jaw. Ash-and-fire eyes that seem to leave a glowing trail.

Crush(opt.): Will develop

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

@Darkness, could you alter you Wolf a bit to be more like a modern time wolf? Perhaps instead of long canines she could just have teeth? I only say because a saber-wolf is leaning more towards a mythical/non-realistic creature. Otherwise, she is accepted. 

Im honestly so sad my HUGE post didn’t go through, but I guess I’ll redo it.... *sighhhhhhhh*

Astryn- Ryn dodged a fake enemy, bringing her axe down upon a tree trunk, causing splinters to fly. She pulled the blade of the axe away, grimacing wildly at the tree. She was still trying to blow off steam from earlier, when a fellow apprentice had made yet another comment about her late shifting. Normally, she wouldn’t have minded the fact that people make fun of her for not having found her shifter Animal yet, but this particular boy had become something of a nuisance. Of course, she made him eat his words, and dirt, for that matter. But there had been punishment to be inflicted upon her afterwards. She was banned from training for two weeks. She barred her canines at the tree, needing to take her anger out on something. She stopped in the middle of bringing her axe up to swing again. There was a strange tug in her stomach. Not like a stomach ach, but as if there was something trying to be released. She brushed splinters off of her clothing, holding her stomach in alarmed curiosity. Her parents had told her the shifting was triggered by different things, and happened in different ways. 

Could it be?

She closed her eyes, searching for signs that the feeling in her stomach was the shifting. She felt a tug, and all at once, it was as if she was turned inside out with a large flash of light. 

She shifted. 

Colden- He soared above the trees in his eagle form, loving the feeling of wind and cold spreading throughout him as he flew higher still. Colden had shifted for the first time weeks ago, and was still getting used to his animal form. He dove, flying though an opening in the trees and landed on a large oak. He shifted, perching still on a limb large enough to support his human form. There was a girl walking below (can be anyone) and he smiled, deciding to have a little fun. He whistled, attempting to catch her attention and then shifted into his eagle form, pretending to be nothing but an ordinary bird. 

• Posted at:

*~Eirlys~*

@ Cleaver

Ooh, can Calluna crush on Kiki? Just a teeny bit?

• Posted at:

grendel

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

I'm mean like an elf that oddly finds himself with that power. I guess like a half elf half hunan

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

@Bastat 

sure!

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Kiki- Nothing was funner than going up into high places. Well, except maybe swimming and making friends. But going up into high places was in close third. He felt himself grin like a maniac as he pulled himself up onto the highest branch of the tree he was climbing that would hold his weight. He sat down and surveyed the breathtaking view below him. He loved forests. They were full of high places. He let himself take a moment to catch his breath and look down at everything below before standing up onto the branch and let out a whoop of joy...before that whoop turned into a scream as his foot slipped and he began to tumble down. He felt a tug in his gut and felt himself start to grin again. He stopped screaming. Everything was going to be okay, now. He was going to shift! Which meant this would be the perfect opportunity for whatever animal he was to use whatever evolutionary assets they had to save him!

And then, just as the ground began to get too close for his liking, Kiki shifted. With the feeling of being turned inside out came the instinct that all cats were born with: the instinct to be able to right themselves when falling and land on their paws. Though he was covered in twigs, leaves, and a poor stick bug that had gotten caught in his fur during his fall, Kiki found that he was mostly unscathed. He was covered in scratches, but he hadn't broken anything. Kiki felt himself purr in satisfaction.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Amelia- Amelia scaled the large boulder, exited to see the top of it. Just beyond the forest was a grassland. Best racing place ever. She always loved to beat herself in a race. 

Finally at the top, she leaped off. Unhurt, she landed in a patch of grass, then sprinted off. Laughing and cheering herself on, she ran even faster. Suddenly, she felt a stretch in her legs. Suddenly feeling faster, she let out a long growling noise. She realized her shifting day had finally come. Now a Cassowary, she could go even faster than she ever could go before.

• Posted at:

Ello My Pixels! I am...

Papaya!

A FanWing!

A Half-Blood!

A RiverClan Warrior!

A Griffin!

A Female!

A Neko!

And....... A Good Friend

Alexis ran through the forest, jumping onto a boulder and swinging onto a tree branch. She climbed the tall tree to the top, looking down to see the landscape below. Erila. Her home. She began her descent and, as she neared the bottom, did a back somersault it he ground shifting into her grizzly bear form. She ran, letting the wind go through her fur. She ran into a field and shifted back to her regular form. She neared the ground and stalked through the tall grasses, her low form helping her to do so. She then saw another girl "Who is she?" She muttered softly.

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Ok

Raven stalked through the trees holding a large hunting knife in her jaws, and the rest of her belongings thrown across her back in a duffel bag. The black wolf scanned the forest surrounding her, until she found a wide suitable tree to camp in. She tossed her stuff to the side shifting back into human form, then easily scaling the tree after putting it on her human back. Once she found a suitable branch, she quickly enrolled her sleeping bag and, back in wolf form, curled up on the thick limb and slept.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

Name: Saraphina Silver (Sara)
Appearance: Long Wavey black hair, bright green eyes, slightly taller than average, pale but has many freckles.
Personality: Sara is very shy. She doesn't like to fight. She is very much a pushover, but she doesn't really notice. If she developes feelings for anyone, than she is extra shy.
Shifter Animal: Cat
Animal Appearance: Tallish black short haired cat, with bright green eyes and brown markings.

Crush: Open, but only boys.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

(For my incoming post) Could Sara have a crush on Colden?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

"Going hunting, Dad!" Calluna yelled into the cottage.

"Bring back some shrews!" he replied.

"I will!" she responded, and took off, shifting into her ocelot form while she ran so it would be easier to maneuver through the trees. She and her dad, an Asian Leopard cat shifter, both shifted into their feline forms while hunting and eating because it was easier to get food that way and they weren't required to cook it. As a plus, they still had the nutrients when they shifted back into humans, and natural forest food had much more protein and energy than store food. They were lucky to be able to digest it in human form, but it just felt more natural eating it in feline form.

An hour later, Calluna was slinking back towards the cottage with two shrews in her jaws. Settling in a sunny, grassy clearing behind the house, she set down the shrews and gave a yowl to let her dad know to come outside. He did, in his full Asian Leopard cat form. She pushed the bigger shrew towards him with her paw.

Any other person would have been surprised to see two wildcats of different species feasting on the same food, in apparently complete peace with each other.

Calluna finished her shrew and buried the bones. She left her dad chewing the meat of the bigger one and went for a walk. She decided to explore somewhere new today, and headed off towards the grasslands.

The long grasses were surprisingly soft, and the warm noonday sunshine caressed her face as she curled up, feeling completely safe and hidden by the yellow-green stalks. As she became completely comfortable, she closed her eyes and tilted her head towards the sun. She could feel a contented purr bubble up inside her...

CRASH. Something round with spindly long legs ran straight into her at full speed. She leaped up and yowled painfully as a claw dug into her tail like it would dig into the ground. Batting at the bird's face with soft paws, she hadn't even realized she'd shifted...

The bird looked up at her. Now Calluna remembered what it was- a cassowary. But the bird had something in its eyes that made it seem a little more human...

• Posted at:

grendel

@ Blackberry

Is it okay if Calluna meets Amelia like that?

• Posted at:

grendel

Naiad suddenly fell over. At least that was what she thought but it turns out she had four feet. She could hear and smell more. She looked down and saw jet black legs. A black cat maybe? She looked behind and saw a fiery, bushy tail. A fox! She jumped up and down. 

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Astryn- Cheetah

Colden- Eagle

Naiad- Fox

Amelia- Cassowary

Abayomi- Doe

Alexis- Bear

Calluna- Ocelot

Kiki- Turkish van cat

Raven- Wolf (saber-wolf?)

Saraphina- Cat

Wow. We already have 10 characters! Should we stick with these for now? I know RPs that get ruined because they get an overload of characters. I'm not saying you shouldn't make one if you've already been eyeing this RP for a while and want to join- but we should stop at like 12 or 13 of them.

How should they all meet? Maybe some of them have already met, and then they see this Shifter Club poster that they all attend? It's not my RP so I can't really decide, but we're all eager to get started! And yes, we've already gotten started. Just some ideas here, see if everyone agrees :)

• Posted at:

grendel

@everyone

How should all the shifters meet?

• Posted at:

grendel

I was thinking of a club. And someone thinking the same thing as me.

This can't be happening now can it.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

1 , , 3 , 4