{{AUTHORS NOTE}}

Welcome one and all to The Red Crown, a trollfic made by Amy, featuring Dynasty, Vul, Purple, and many more people. This trollfic, unfortunately for some, won't have horrid grammar or spelling. It will also not have the infamous "!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!11" of trollfics. Sorry :P. The trollfic will be split into three volumes or sections, because a) three is an aesthetic number, b) it makes the most sense to split it up like this, and c) there is no third point, as I said above, three is an aesthetic number ;D. Hope you like it!

~~

{{PROLOGUE}}

"We should not be here. It is too dangerous," the healer, Crimson (or Crim for short), hissed to the group of monks.

"Do not fret, The Dark Lord does not know where we are." The head monk smiled, turning to the prophet. The young prophet, Amber, stared into the O Great And Mighty Pool Of Prophecy, Destiny, And Beauty. 

"I don't know what I'm seeing," the prophet said. "It's all so cloudy."

Suddenly, a boom! of thunder resonated through the monastery, making the healer jump. Dark clouds rolled in and it started to rain. Lightning struck the ground next to Crim and he screamed. "SHE'S HERE! I KNEW SHE'D FIND US!"

The monks started running to safety, but stopped as they witnessed a beautiful sight.

Light had started pouring through the dark clouds, illuminating the monastery. Watching in wonder, the monks saw doves flying around the light, and heard trumpets playing Hallelujah. As they watched, a flying cat flew down from the light. It held a red crown, decorated with jewels. The cat held the crown, offering it to Crim.

"Take it," the cat said in a melodic voice. "Keep it safe."

Taking the crown, he gently handed it to Amber. "You can keep it safe the best."

She took the crown, but when she touched it, she suddenly stood straight up, her spine stiffening. She dropped the crown, which levitated above the ground, still illuminated with light.

"Amber?" Crim took a step forward. Amber turned around to reveal she had glowing white eyes. Everyone took several steps backwards. 

"A-Amber?" Crim asked. Amber opened her mouth, and began speaking in an eerie voice very different than her natural voice. It was easy to figure out what she was saying. A prophecy.

From the ruins of ash and flame

Will come the bringer of a new day

To save us all from the dark of night

To reign victorious with light

First is the crown of red

A hero's journey will begin and end

Take the crown or all will fall

To triumph with love he must answer the call

"Was that the whole thing?" asked Crim. "It didn't sound complete." After uttering the prophecy, Amber had been led into the best guest room and was seated in a plush velvet chair. They had buried the crown deep underground, protected by several curses and barriers. Nobody would be able to access it unless they knew about it. 

"Of course not," Amber replied. "There are two more magical items."

"How do you know this?" he demanded. 

Amber blinked. "I saw it in a vision, of course."

"Wha-" He started to speak but was cut off by a BOOM! and sounds of screams. "RUN!" screamed one monk "THEY FOUND US! THE DARK LORD IS HERE!" 

Grabbing Amber by the arm, he ran into the middle of the sanctuary. A large section of the wall was caved in, and debris was scattered all over the floor. The other walls were on fire, and The Dark Lord, Lord Vul, stood, no, levitated in the middle of it, her arms spread wide and a wicked grin across her face. 

"NO! RUN!" screamed a dying monk, who had been struck in the head by the debris. 

"B-But we can't just leave..." Amber protested. 

"GO! NOW!" he pleaded. The monk grabbed Amber's arm, ignoring her protests, and dragged her towards the vault where the crown was, the safest place in the monastery. 

"I-I don't want this place to be destroyed!" Amber looked horrified. 

"Me too," he replied. Suddenly, am even louder boom shook the building and dirt started to fall on them. Oh no. It's collapsing. Even if they could do something, it was too late. The ceiling of the vault crumbled in on itself. NO! THE CROWN! He watched, horrified. It's all destroyed. All of it. All of my life, just destroyed.

"Wait, what is that?" Amber asked, grabbing his arm. 

"Shut up, Amber," he snapped. "I'm not in the mood."

"No, look." She pointed in the direction if the criwn. He looked where she was pointing and gasped. Light was pouring through the hole that Vul had made, and as he watched, the crown levitated, sending beams everywhere. Beams hit the sides of the monastery and stopped the fires, although they didn't repair the explosions. Vul looked shocked.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING? PURPLE! GET RID OF THAT THING NOW!" Vul' face was turning red. She clearly hadn't been expecting this.The crown's beams turned to face her and she flinched. The same melodic voice as before spoke.e

"Dark Lord, you and your henchman will return to the dark palace with no memory of what happened here. You will never target another monk or this monastery again."

Vul stood paralyzed, she seemed confused and angry.

"Now leave, and do not bother us again."

Still looking shocked, Vul and her henchman disappeared in a flash of black. 

"Thank you!" Amber gasped to the crown. But the crown was already sinking back down to the ground. Slowly, it lowered, before settling softly in the same spot as before, the hole in the ground closed with a blaze of light. The light faded from their vision as they stared at each other in awe.

"That's amazing," Crim whispered. "Who will be able to use the crown?"

"The Chosen One, of course," Amber replied. "Who else?"

Crim smiled."Well then,"  Crim replied, putting his arm around Amber's shoulders, "I guess we'll just have to wait for it."

AAH IT'S FINALLY DONE ;D

Mods, please let this through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

amethyst  

There is no heaven or hell. No matter what you do while youre alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die. Death is equal. ~ L Lawliet  

#supportpride      

i'll never be that gullible again

I'm legitimately disappointed that my name isn't in here, could you fit me in somehow? XD

• Posted at:

Sanetra

~Bananakin Skywalker~

Every single corpse on Mt. Everest was once a highly motivated person. Stay lazy, my friends.

(⌐■_■)

tCC signup /340513

Reach me at /272727

4Amigas

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfstreamCaleoZodiakTS

I sure do love being evil and levitating

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"Instead of surviving by doubting others, isn't it better to get killed for believing in others?"

[insert meme]

• Posted at:

Celestial~

I DON'T SUPPORT HOMOPHOBIA

:00

• Posted at:

HYDRA

Booop!

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

Neat :0

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

{{Author's Note}}

Wanna be in the story? Go onto /323822 and enter your characters or yourself to be in the story!

This chapter is sorta an infodump, from the overly complicated backstories you can see I liked making the henchmen more than I should :P

{{PROLOGUE THE SECOND}}

The Dark Lord stood alone in her chambers, peering over the map of the world. Now where could that Chosen One be? she thought evilly. She sighed, folding up the map. Then suddenly, she straightened. "I have an evil idea," she said aloud. Smiling and cackling evilly, she called for her henchman. "PURPLE, SANETRA, SNOWFALL, MARX, SPECTRAL! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Her henchman arrived, lining up single file. First was Purple. Purple had long dark purple hair and moody dark purple eyes. She had pale skin with a purple tinge. She was short and had freckles, which were purple. She wore dark purple lipstick, thick eyeliner, and mascara. She wore ripped black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. She looked emo. Purple was dark and brooding. She had a fiery temper and got mad over everything. She was brutal and violent, though not very agile or smart. Purple was born into a middle-class household, and was kicked out by her stepfather after her mom died and her dad was sent to jail. Purple then killed her stepfather. Vul caught wind of this and hired her as her first henchman. She and Vul are now best friends. There are rumors that she and Vul are in love, but those rumors haven't been proved.

Sanetra had dark blue wavy hair in a short bob. She had dark blue, almost black, eyes. She wore sparkly dark blue eyeshadow, double-winged eyeliner, and lipstick with black mascara. She had olive skin with a scar across her eye and down her cheek. She was vicious, agile, and lethal. She was also jealous, spiteful, and held grudges for a long time. She was quite intelligent, despite having only a 2nd grade education and growing up on the steets. She became a wanted criminal and mercenary. She works for her own agenda. Vul heard about her skills and hired her, though she had to pay her a large sum of money to get her to work for her. There are rumors that Sanetra is not loyal to Vul and will betray her in the end, though they haven't been proved.

Snowfall had pale blonde hair, usually in a high ponytail. She had narrow, ice blue eyes. She wore light mascara, winged eyeliner, neutral eyeshadow and lipstick. She was so pale, her skin looked transparent. She usually wore white skinny jeans and a light blue top. She was very skinny and unaturally tall. She was raised in a high-class family, but ran away because she hated the rules. She hates rules and being told what to do. The only person she takes orders from Vul, for unknown reasons. Nobody knows why she accepted Vul's job offer, or why Vul wanted her as a henchman. She has had the best education, and was intelligent and sharp, though not that street-smart. She wasn't very social, and she often seemed snobby or stuck up. There were rumors Snowfall was a spy for the Licentia Society, but the rumors have not been proven.

Marx had black to sparkly pink ombre hair in an asymmetrical bob. She was pretty short, and wore pink sparkly lip gloss and eye shadow. She wore thin eyeliner and a lot of mascara. She wore sparkly pink or black clothes. Marx was bubbly and sparkly, but she wouldn't hesitate to murder, torture, or exploit people. She grew up ignored by her single mom. When her mom did notice her, it was to exploit her weaknesses to her advantage. She ended up running away from home, and begging Vul to take her as a henchman. To prove herself to Vul, she murdered her mother and three nearby innocents. She liked dark jokes and the such. There are rumors she was secretly insane and secretly a drug lord, but those rumors have never been proven.

Her final henchman was Spectral. Spectral had long black hair, usually worn down, warm brown skin, and greenish-yellow eyes. She wore no makeup, and usually wore long, flowing dresses. Spectral had time travel, destruction, and teleportation powers. She was very nervous, insecure, and antisocial. She didn't like combat or conflict. Despite this, she has killed many before. Spectral's parents were violently killed by Spectral's powers and they sent her to an orphanage, which was secretly a magical school that taught her to control her powers. However, one day, Vul came in and took Spectral to be her henchman. On the way out, Spectral killed everyone at the orphanage with her powers. Spectral then became Vul's henchman, using her powers for evil. There are rumors that she has been brainwashed, but as with all the other rumors circling Vul and her henchman, these rumors have never been proven.

Her henchmen walked up to her.

"What is it Master?" asked Purple, looking excited. Vul gestured them closer. They hunched together.

Vul smiled. "I have a plan..."

Alright finally done, and MAN was this an infodump, I know it was supposed to be one, but still. Idek why I made the characters so complicated, welp.

Mods plz let this through ;D

• Posted at:

amethyst  

There is no heaven or hell. No matter what you do while youre alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die. Death is equal. ~ L Lawliet  

#supportpride      

Oh thank goodness it went through

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

Nooo I'm laughing in class what have you done

i love it

• Posted at:

: MARX :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan

can you make peace between the sun and moon?

oh my gosh this is amazing XD I LOVE ITTT!!! Thanks for sticking me in there XD

• Posted at:

Sanetra

~Bananakin Skywalker~

Every single corpse on Mt. Everest was once a highly motivated person. Stay lazy, my friends.

(⌐■_■)

tCC signup /340513

Reach me at /272727

4Amigas

This is really good, Amy! Thanks for including me!

• Posted at:

\\Snowfall//               

She/Her

Discipline is everything. If you don't have it. . . 

"Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers."- Kahil Gibran

#FFT

Hello again

Forum Family: Zodiac 

Pfft thanks people

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

Huh I have healing powers

Nice subversion if they're female-type healing powers 

I can be like Renarin--

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

PhD in Deliberation

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

I am a Mormon

I'm not very good at it 

Foolizh autocoreect

Uh okay

i only put you with amber because typoclan

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

what do you mean by female-type healing powers

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

I mean moderate healing powers you use on other people(i.e. standard girly cleric healer). Male-type healing powers are really strong healing that only applies to yourself(i.e. Deadpool and Wolverine). 

I've always wanted to do a character who had both. Whenever they're around everyone's Deadpool.

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

PhD in Deliberation

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

I am a Mormon

I'm not very good at it 

Foolizh autocoreect

]:(

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

i wouldn’t hesitate

"          " "     "    

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

{{AUTHORS NOTE}}

It's the first chapter! Remember to submit your OCs/sonas/self to /32382 to be in the story. After all, I can never have too many characters ((at least for now))! This will be a pretty short chapter, and we won't meet any forumer-submitted characters, unfortunately ((That comes in the next chapter)). But, we get to meet Dynasty and his mom. I'll try to post a chapter every other day, no guarantees though :P. Unfortunately, I can't get on during school, RIP me.

~~

{{CHAPTER ONE}}

At first, all he saw was red. Fiery red. Where was this place? Then, slowly, his vision adjusted and he started making out colors. Darker red here, patches of white there. Slowly, his eyes started adjusting to the landscape. The darker red was ground. Wait. Was he on the ground? He looked down. Of course you're on ground, idiot. Otherwise, you'd be falling. He was standing on the coastline of a lava sea. The soil on the coast was red and white. Looking closer, he saw that the red was blood and that the white was bone. A couple feet in front of him the land abruptly dipped down in a cliff, which led to the lava. The sky was a slightly lighter shade of red. All around him, he could hear the shrieks of people and animals. Suddenly, the soil next to him burst into flame. He shrieked, watching other nearby patches of soil burst into flame as well. I'm going to die. I'm going to die, and I'm not even going to be able to tell him--A beautiful, melodic voice interrupted his thinking.

"Do not fret, my dear boy," the voice sang. 

"Who are you? Where are you?" the boy demanded. He couldn't see the source of the voice anywhere.

"Behind you," the voice answered. The boy jumped and whirled around. In front of him was a white, fluffy cat with wings.

"Who are you?" the boy asked again. The cat smiled. 

"It does not matter who I am, but who you are." The cat flew towards him and extended its paw. The boy felt frozen as the cat reached out and touched its paw to his head. As the cat did so, a glowing light filled his vision, blinding him. He stumbled back, and the cat reached out towards him.

"Dynasty?"

Dynasty tried to reply, but couldn't. And the cat just kept repeating Dynasty? over and over again.

Dynasty?

Dynasty?

Dynasty?

Dynasty?

"DYNASTY! DYNASTY!" screamed Dynasty's mother. "GET UP! YOU'LL BE LATE TO WORK!"

Dyasty rolled out of bed, groaning. 

"GO!" screamed his mother.

Dynasty dragged himself off of the ground, stumbling into the bathroom. He stared at himself in the mirror as he went through his daily routine. He looked...tired. His normally fluffy red hair was limp and sad. He fluffed it up, but it just flopped back down. He sighed. My poor hair. He had dark circles under his eyelids, and his entire face looked droopy. Looking in the mirror, he put on a fake smile. This will be a happy day. Looking at him, smiling, Dynasty suddenly felt dizzy and his heart beat faster. Do I have a crush...on my reflection? No no, that's just dumb. Let's just get to work, Dynasty. David, the village blacksmith and his boss, would be waiting for him.

And so Dynasty set out to work, unknowing of what was to come that fateful day.

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

How did I somehow enter my siggy into here

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

Petition to start posting 

Dynasty?

Dynasty?

Dynasty?

Dynasty?

everywhere dynasty goes

• Posted at:

Sanetra

~Bananakin Skywalker~

(⌐■_■)

tCC signup /340513

Reach me at /272727

4Amigas

Boop

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

{{AUTHORS NOTE}}

Aaand another chapter's here! Last one of Dynasty's "normal" life before he becomes the Mythical Chosen One. He does have a lot of love interests though, ;D. Soon we'll be getting into the war, romance, radicals, rebellions, scandals, and more! Make sure to enter a character into /323822 to have them entered into the story. Longer chapter today...

{{CHAPTER TWO}}

Dynasty groaned as he shoved open the door. Why is everything so bright? He shielded his eyes from the glare and walked down the road, towards the blacksmith's shop. He thought of the dream he had. What a strange dream...what did it mean? Why was I in a fiery horrible landscape? Who is "he"? Who's the cat? What's going on here? He shook his head, clearing his thoughts from his mind. It's probably nothing...

"Hi, Dynasty!" called Adelina, the mayors daughter. She smiled at him. 

"Shut up!" snapped her sister, Liana. She smiled at Dynasty. "It's nice to see you! You look super handsome today!"

"Really?" he asked.

"Really," piped up Emilia, the youngest of the Rivette triplets. "You're like the handsomest boy in the village ever." 

He smiled at the triplets. They were about his age, if a couple months younger, and they all seemed obsessed with him. "Have a nice day, girls."

They ran off, giggling and blushing. 

He sighed, smiling at them. I wonder if I like them... he thought. They were certainly pretty enough. Adelina with her emerald green eyes, Liana with her golden-blonde hair, Emilia with her cheery disposition and bright smile. Perhaps he could marry one of them. But...he just didn't feel the spark between him and any of them. He sighed, walking along. What should I do? 

Suddenly, he  felt pain and wetness as he crashed into a farm girl walking with a bucket of water.

"Hey!" yelled the farm girl.

"Ow!" yelled Dynasty, getting soaked with water. He fell onto the road, narrowly dodging a bunch of schoolboys as they ran past him. He glared at the girl "Why'd you dump me with the water?"

"Why weren't you looking where you were going?" she retorted, her face flushing bright red. "Oh, that's right! You're a stupid sheltered brat who doesn't care about people who are poorer than you!" 

"Wha--" he protested, but she had already marched off with her empty bucket. A nearby boy looked at him sympathetically.  

"Who's that?" Dynasty asked the boy.

"Jaqueline," he replied. "You're not the first person to have been yelled at by her. She basically hates everyone."

"Oh," Dynasty said. He still felt shaken after that had happened. "Who are you?" 

"I'm Eliot," he replied. "Here, I'll get you a new shirt." 

Eliot ran into a nearby house and pulled out a cream-colored shirt, which Dynasty changed into. 

"Thanks," Dynasty said to Eliot.

"No problem," said Eliot, waving as he walked away. 

"DYNASTY!" yelled Edward, the blacksmith. "YOU'RE LATE!" His daughter, Clara, looked at Dynasty in sympathy and love. He looked away. He liked Clara, but only as a friend.

"I'm sorry, sir!" Dynasty protested. "I got water all over me!"

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT!" Edward yelled. Dynasty started to cry inside. 
"I can still get some work done!" he protested. 

"No," Edward snapped "Clara already finished the work. She's so much better than you." Clara smiled with this statement and looked smugly at Dynasty, so different from the crush-afflicted girl of a few seconds ago. Maybe she doesn't like me... 

"It's too late anyways. The Regum Festival is starting soon, and nobody misses that festival." Dynasty sighed. He knew Edward was right. The festival came once every year, and everyone who was fit enough to travel came. It was a celebration of life and love and learning. If you didn't come, you were marked as a snobby idiot. Edward looked at Dynasty.

"I'm disappointed in you, son." Edward looked sadly at Dynasty.

"I'm sorry, sir," Dynasty replied.

Edward sighed a long sigh. "Come walk with us to the festival," he said, and Dynasty did. 

The walk was awkward and silent, but they soon arrived at the festival. 

They filed into seats in front of the outdoor stage to hear the mayor give a speech to the rest of the town. Soon, the rest of the town was sitting there.

"Is he coming yet?" asked a little boy in front of him.

"Just wait--he's right there!" his mom said, clearly excited. The mayor walked onto the stage, dressed in a crisp dark velvet suit which matched his dark hair and eyes. Tremendous applause followed his entrance.

"MAYOR MARMEDOKE!" screamed the people. They loved the mayor. The mayor smiled and waved, taking a microphone from his daughter, Adelina. 

"Hello, town of Rivus!" he said. A shadow--no two--no, five, flitted across the top of the stage. Dynasty barely had time to think What's going on? before five silhouettes dropped in from the sky. People screamed, parents grabbed their children and held them close, couples made out. These were the five messengers of death--Vul's five henchmen. But where was Vul? Seconds later, he got his answer. Vul was slowly lowering from the sky, a dark orb of magic in her hand and a smirk on her face. She smirked, looking over all of the town 

"Hello, town of Rivus. I admit, you do have guts, but I'm afraid your guts have been spilled." She gestured to her henchmen. "Go on, henchmen."

They raised their hands in unison, and, the town of Rivus, which had stood strong through hundreds of years, through broken and corrupt leaders, through plagues and wars, started burning down.

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

Up

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

welp 

rip rivus

not my fault 

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

yes your fault

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

To sum up:

Dynasty - *exists*

Girls - OMG DYNASTY

Everybody else - *casually dead or dying*

• Posted at:

Sanetra

~Bananakin Skywalker~

(⌐■_■)

tCC signup /340513

Reach me at /272727

4Amigas

Gosh

Did I just-

*raises hands in innocence*

• Posted at:

\\Snowfall//               

She/Her

Discipline is everything. If you don't have it. . . 

"Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers."- Kahil Gibran

#FFT

Hello again

Forum Family: Zodiac 

just girly things: burning down villages and ruining festivals in the name of evil

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"Instead of surviving by doubting others, isn't it better to get killed for believing in others?"

Uhm excuse me, Sanetra,,,,, both guys and pals and everything-between-pals can obsess over me

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate

{{AUTHOR'S NOTE}}

Welcome to chapter 3! This one was...somewhat short, I guess. Remember to submit a character to /323822 to have them included in the fic! I definitely need more characters, and I'll make sure to include them in a later chapter! ;D

{{CHAPTER THREE}}

Flames leapt all around him, setting fire to buildings, carts, and people. Dynasty ran through the streets, dodging falling debris. It's just like my dream... 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" yelled Vul and her henchmen, disappearing into the flames. I need to get out of this town, now, before I die. 

Running up the main street, he saw the green hills of the forest. I can escape to there! He broke into a sprint, dodging even more falling debris. There! The main road dissolved into a gravel road. Almost there! 

He didn't see the falling debris until it was too late and it crashed right into his head. He felt his vision flash red, then white, then black, then burning white, then burning white, then dead black, the color of the void. He felt the world fade away as he faded into the void of unconciousness. 

Ughhhh...where am I? He opened his eyes, squinting in the bright sun. 

"Oh good, you're awake." A boy with brown hair and hazel eyes stood over him, holding a wet cloth to Dynasty's forehead.

"W-where am I?" Dynasty ran his hand through his hair, which was dirty and sad again. Wait--did I get hit by the debris?

"You're in the Sylvan Forest. You got hit by falling debris and I rescued you and carried you here." He looked somewhat embarassed, and his face reddened.

"T-thank you," Dynasty breathed. "What's your name?"

The boy smiled shyly. "My name's Peter. Peter Parker. Who are you?"

"I'm Dynasty. I don't know what my last name is though. My real parents were killed when I was young and I was adopted by my horrible, abusive, foster parents."

"I'm sorry," Peter said. "Do you miss your old parents?"

"Not really," Dynasty said. "I miss the idea of having parents, but I didn't know them well enough to really miss them."

"I miss my parents," Peter said quietly. "I haven't seen them since I joined the Rebellion."

Dynasty sat straight up. "You're part of the Rebellion???!!!

"Yes," Peter declared, "I believe we should overthrow the monarchy. We don't want to be ruled over by the evil and cruel Dark Lord, Vul. Come along, Dynasty," he said walking further down the trail and gesturing for him to follow. "We're going to the Dalium House, a Rebellion safe house."

Dynasty hurried after him, still shocked. 

"I want to set up a direct democracy for the country. The monarchy is evil and wicked. That's why I joined the Rebellion and became a Rebel."

"B-but aren't you all dangerous???" Dynasty stared at Peter in confusion.

"Not all of us are violent radicals." Peter frowned. "Just some of us are. The Rebellion includes anyone against the monarchy. Most of the violent radicals are anarchists from the Licentia Society, a division of the Rebellion. We don't all want to behead everyone who supports the monarchy."

"O-okay," Dynasty said, stunned. "I never thought about that. I was never taught about it."

"Of course you weren't," Peter muttered. "We're just all 'violent radicals' that you're too good to associate with." He turned away, walking faster down the trail silently.

"Peter! Wait!" Dynasty ran after Peter. He grabbed Peter's shoulders. "I don't think I'm better than you." 

Peter smiled at Dynasty, cupped his cheek with his hand, and kissed him. 

Wait! This is too soon! a part of Dynasty screamed. No! This is what you want! Dynasty didn't know what to do. You don't want this!

In a panic, Dynasty pushed Peter away. Peter stumbled back, a heartbroken look on his face.

"I--I thought you--never mind." Peter turned away again.

"Wait! Peter! I didn't mean it like that!" Dynasty ran after Peter. "I never wanted to hurt you!"

"Yeah right," Peter snapped. "Come on. Let's get to the safe house."

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

Yay it went through

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

Up

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

YEET

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate

okay so maybe that whole burning thing was partly my fault but still

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

{{AUTHOR'S NOTE}}
IT'S CHAPTER FOUR! ;D 

Keep submitting your characters to /323822 so they can be included in the fic! Hootsie, you're welcome for not making you a love interest.

{{CHAPTER FOUR}}

"Wait up!" Dynasty ran after Peter. Peter threw a disdainful glance over his shoulder, looking for a second like an evil prince, cloaked in shadow. Dynasty blinked. "Are we almost at the safe house? It's sunset."

"Almost," Peter replied darkly. Dynasty hurried after him, trying to keep up.

"Peter, I'm so--" Peter cut him off.

"You've said that enough, Dynasty. It doesn't matter. Just follow me." Peter threw Dynasty a scorching death glare. 

They walked down the trail for a while more, and as they walked along the trail, the forest grew thicker and the air grew colder. Dynasty shivered.

"Peter, I'm cold," Dynasty said. He smiled innocently at Peter.

"So? Why should I care?" He seemed angry."I can't control the weather!"

Dynasty frowned. "Can I have your coat?"

"What? No!" A defensive look came over his face. "W-why would I give you my coat?! I don't have to give you anything! I-it's not like I like you or anything!" 

His face went red and Dynasty smiled at him. Glaring, Peter slapped Dynasty across the face. "IDIOT!"

"Ow!" Dynasty stumbled back and fell behind Peter, walking a couple feet behind him. "What was that for?" 

Peter didn't reply. They turned right and Dynasty saw the silhouette of a building in front of him. As they walked closer, Dynasty could see the shape of the building. He gaped. It was a beautiful, giant monastery made of marble. Spires reached up to touch the sky, and people rushed in and out of the monastery in a hustle bustle of activity. But as they walked even closer, Dynasty saw it was not as beautiful as he had thought. Half of the monastery seemed to have been burned down, and the roof was completely open. Spires had been fallen over the open roof, making a striped pattern of shadows over the floor. 

A girl ran up to Peter and Dynasty. She had shoulder length blond hair, slightly tanned skin, and brown eyes. She smiled at them. 

"Hello, Peter. Hello, Dynasty. I'm Hootsie, leader of the Rebellion." She ran a hand through her hair. 

"But you're so young--" Dynasty frowned. How can this be?

Hootsie shrugged. "My age doesn't seem to matter."

Peter glared at Dynasty. "Are you disrespecting our leader?"

"No! I definitely wasnt!" Dynasty raised his hands in surrender. Peter clenched his fists, taking a step towards Dynasty.

"Quit fighting!" Hootsie snapped. "You're all acting like idiots!"

"Sorry, Hootsie," Peter mumbled, lowering his head.

"Yeah..." Dynasty said, feeling shame at his stupid actions. Hootsie sighed. 

"Peter, it's getting dark. Escort Dynasty to his room," she said.

Peter nodded. "Follow me."

They walked around to the east side of the monastery. Peter opened the giant, ornate wooden door, which led into a long hallway. People rushed past Dynasty and Peter. Peter grabbed Dynasty's arm and dragged him through the crowd. He dragged Dynasty up a flight of stairs, where the crowd became thinner. They walked down a narrow corridor, and Peter stopped in front of another ornate door with a nameplate that said DYNASTY on it.

"Here's your room," Peter said, yanking open the door. Dynasty looked at his room. It was giant, with a giant window which showed him a beautiful view of the night sky and new moon. A plush, black velvet couch was laid in the middle of the room, with stacks of books surrounding it. On the right corner next to the window, there was a black and white bed, suspended by chains. A long desk with a black velvet chair and an ornate lamp was set on the left side. A small door on the other right corner led to the bathroom. He opened the door to find a giant, black and white bathroom. 

"You like your room?" Peter leaned against the doorframe.

"Sure," Dynasty said. 

"Good," Peter started to walk away.

"Wait!" Dynasty grabbed his collar. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean what I did."

"It's fine," Peter said, although he didn't sound fine. "Leave me alone."

"But--" Dynasty let go of his collar.

"Enjoy your stay," Peter said as he walked down the hallway, leaving Dynasty alone in the darkness.

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

hewwo

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

hewwo 

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate

let's set Peter on fire next

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

1 ,