Nu Peter is nice

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

amethyst  

There is no heaven or hell. No matter what you do while youre alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die. Death is equal. ~ L Lawliet  

#supportpride      

i'll never be that gullible again

exactly

• Posted at:

: MARX :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan

can you make peace between the sun and moon?

Wut

• Posted at:

amethyst  

There is no heaven or hell. No matter what you do while youre alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die. Death is equal. ~ L Lawliet  

#supportpride      

Boop:>

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

HOLD YER HORSES DYNASTY ;D

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

"DYNASTY WAKE UP!!!" His mom was yelling at him. He sat straight up in shock and fell out of the bed. Gasping for breath, he started coughing up blood.

"DYNASTY!!!" His dad ran in and started giving him CPR. Dynasty felt his ribs stab through his chest and saw them impale his father.

"DYNASTY!!!" His mother screamed, stumbled back, and fell backwards through the window, which shattered as she fell three stories down to the ground.

"DYNASTY!!!" His mother screamed a bloodcurdling scream as she fell. Suddenly, Jake, their neighbor, caught her. Dynasty sighed in relief.

"DYNASTY!!!" Jake yelled, looking evil. He summoned his dog, which ran up to Jake and ate Dynasty's mother.

"DYNASTY!!!" screamed his mother, as she was eaten.

Dynasty sat straight up, breathing fast. The light from the window was blinding, and as he blinked, he felt his breathing start to slow. It was just a dream...you don't even live in a three story building! He shuddered, trying not to think about the dream. However, the dream wouldn't fade from his mind. Maybe I'll just stay in home today...

Knock. Knock. Knock. There was a knock on the door. He groaned.

"Who is it?" What did the person want?

"I'm Necro," answered a familiar voice. "I'm here to help you "adjust" to the Rebellion." She didn't sound happy at all. She sounded angry and resentful.

I feel like I recognize that voice..."Do we know each other?

Necro paused for a couple of seconds. "I dumped water on you, remember?"

"Wait...you're Josephine?" But--but how???

"That's a fake name," Necro snapped. "My real name is Necro. Now come with me. We're having breakfast with the leaders of the Rebellion."

Dynasty opened the door to reveal a girl with dark brown hair, golden-brown eyes, and tanned skin. She looks so different from Josephine. Necro glared at him, grabbed his arm, and started to drag him down the hall.

"Hey!" Dynasty yelled. 

"Shut up!" Necro hissed, digging her nails into his arm. She dragged him down the hall and down the stairs. They exited out of an elegant brown door with the nameplate "East Door". 

They walked along a cobblestone path into the countryside, Dynasty trailing behind Necro, who had let go of his arm. After about fifteen minutes of walking, they came upon a tall stone cliff. A golden spiral staircase led up the cliff. Pushing ahead of him, Necro ran up the staircase. The staircase was long and steep, but Dynasty didn't get too tired. He had good endurance and stamina so it was fine.

Soon, they arrived at the top of the staircase. A golden door labeled BREAKFAST ROOM stood in front of them. 

"We're here," Necro said, sounding relieved to be free of Dynasty. She opened the door, letting Dynasty go in first. "Come along, get in there."

He stared out at the Rebellion leaders and at the breakfast room. The breakfast room was huge, cylindrical, and partially embedded in the cliff. Silver chairs and utensils were set up around a large rectangular table. From the room, you could see a beautiful view of the monastery and the lakes that surrounded it as the sun rose. People sat around the table, conspiring, gossiping, chatting, and killing each other. It was definitely not what he'd expected.

A voice sounded out from the head of the table.

"Dynasty, welcome to the rebellion."

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

up

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

hmm a new chapter might come out tomorrow

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

{{AUTHORS NOTE}}

A slightly fluffier chapter here with a dramatic reveal ;D

Most of the names are from Discord haha.

*Screeches* VISIT /323822 TO BE IN THE FIC

{{CHAPTER SIX}}

Dynasty stared at the girl who had spoken to him for a long, long, time, probably too long. That's the girl me and Peter saw before! What was her name again...Harper? No...Hailey? No, no, no! 

"Hotsie!" he blurted. Realizing what he'd said, his face burned a bright red.

The boy next to the girl smirked and elbowed her. "Looks like you've got a new admirer, Hootsie."

Her name is Hootsie? Oh no I've really messed this up now... "S-shut up!" Dynasty stammered. "I don't like her!" 

"Sure," the boy said, mischief glinting off his silver eyes. "Suuuure"

"Oh, leave him alone, Aether," Hootsie snapped. She extended a hand to Dynasty. "I'm Hootsie and the idiot next to me is Aether."

"Hey!" Aether protested. Hootsie casually stuffed a napkin in his mouth. 

"That's Peter over there," Hootsie continued, "and Necro on my right." Both of them glared at Dynasty. 

"Over there is Cindering, Ruby Sky, Bengal, Fatey, and Amy." Some of them looked friendly, but they mostly looked as hostile as Peter and Necro. 

Hootsie introduced a bunch of other people, though Dynasty wasn't really listening. Instead, he was admiring everyone's faces. Oooooh Aether is cute...Necro and Peter are both cute but they want to kill me...oh my gosh they're all so attractive...it's like they're all Twilight vampires but Takuma stole the sparkles! 

"...And this is Bucky," Hootsie said, finishing her speech. Bucky is cute also!!! Dynasty thought. Bucky was mysterious and brooding, with dark blue hair and blue eyes. He didn't acknowledge Dynasty at all, but Dynasty reassured himself by thinking He might just be super shy and have a crush! That's all!

"Eat," Hootsie said, sitting between Aether and Necro. Dynasty stood awkwardly, wondering where to sit. All around, strangers either ignored him or gave him hostile looks. His brain started Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp, when suddenly...

"You can eat with me, Dynasty," Aether said, patting the seat next to him. Dynasty let out a sigh of a relief. Phew...

"Really???" Necro looked suprised and disgusted. "Why are you sitting with him, Aether?"

"SHIP," Amy yelled from the back.

Hootsie raised her eyebrows, but said nothing.

Dynasty felt very awkward again, until Aether glared at everyone. "Leave Dynasty alone."

"T-thank you, Aether," Dynasty said.

Aether smiled. "No problem."

"IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST PEOPLE!!!" Vertigo screamed, rolling out several carts full of food. "TODAY WE'RE HAVING WAFFLES!"

"HEY!" Waffle protested, slamming her hands on the table and standing up. "WAFFLES ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD!"

Vertigo screeched in fear. "YOU CAN HAVE PANCAKES WAFFLE!"

Waffle glared at her and stormed out the door. 

"WAIT!" screamed Verti, running after Waffle.

Bengal started casually singing Wait For It but shut up when Ruby Sky elbowed her. 

They started eating their waffles, talking and arguing among themselves, though not all the discussions were about the Rebellion. Some of them were about Hamilton or Vampire Knight or basically anything. 

Just as the arguments were getting violent, the doors burst open to reveal a girl and a boy. The boy had red hair and golden eyes. The girl had blonde hair and green-blue eyes. They were holding hands and smiling at each other.

"This is Amber, our prophet, and Crim, our healer. They're both madly in love with each other," Aether whispered to Dynasty. 

"Shhhhh!" Hootsie hissed. "Amber, Crim welcome! This is Dynasty, the one that Peter rescued!" 

Crim and Amber walked up to Dynasty. Crim shook Dynasty's hand first, giving Dynasty a friendly smile. Then Amber shook his hand. She looked up at him to speak, but suddenly, her eyes glowed white and she spoke in an unfamiliar voice.

"Amber!" Crim shouted, but Amber couldn't seem to hear him.

"HE IS THE ONE", Amber said, pointing to Dynasty.

"Wha--" Hootsie started to protest, but was cut off by Amber

"DO NOT QUESTION IT."

"But--" Dynasty protested.

"DYNASTY, YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE."

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

yay it went through

see if you can catch all the references i stuck in there

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

THE CHOSEN ONE............

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

dUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

wHAT 

RED HAIR

GOLDEN EYES 

WHO THE HECK IS AMBER

WHY

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

PhD in Deliberation

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

I am a Mormon

I'm not very good at it 

Foolizh autocoreect

I was going to just give you brown hair and brown eyes but my appearance I made for you was prettier 

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

Takuma stole the sparkles, waffles are friends not food

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

i wouldn’t hesitate

wafflEs are food not friends

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

nO

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

PhD in Deliberation

I am a Mormon

I'm not very good at it 

Foolizh autocoreect

if you really want to have a more serious look i'll send you through an emo phase okay

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

{{AUTHORS NOTE}}

Not quite as fluffy with some plot and a dramatic ending line yay

Lots of screeching and screaming ;D

Also yeah visit /323822 to be in the fic

{{CHAPTER SEVEN}}

Dynasty stumbled back. "W-what?" He stared at Amber in horror. "That can't be!"

Amber blinked, then started to screech. She collapsed, the light going out from her eyes.

"AMBER!" screeched Crim. He rapidly started to give her CPR.

"I'M FINE!!!" screamed Amber at him, spitting in his face.

"HEY! I WAS TRYING TO HELP!" he screamed back. 

"WELL YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!" screamed Amber, standing up and marching down the hall.

"WAIT!!!" screeched Crim.

"GO AWAY!!!" screamed Amber. 

"FINE!!" screamed Crim, storming down the other end of the hallway, walking into a room on the left, and slamming the door.

"This can't be!" Necro protested. "was supposed to be the Chosen One! It was supposed to be ME!", she screeched. 

"HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!" screamed Peter. 

"YES HE DOES!!!" screamed Ruby Sky, slamming her hands on the table and standing up. "HE HAS BEEN CHOSEN!!!"

"NOOOO!!!" screamed Cindering at Ruby Sky. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY PRECIOUS TABLE!!!"

"THE TABLE HAS A GUN!!!" screamed Tale at Cindering, who slapped Tale, who screamed in protest.

"WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING ABOUT THE REBELLION!!!" Hootsie screeched.

"VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!" screamed Amy.

"TO THE REVOLUTION!!!" screeched Bengal, accidentally dumping her orange juice on Fatey, who screamed "HEY!!!" at her and tackled her to the floor. 

"HE DOESN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE!!" screamed Peter, his face bright red.

"SHUT UP AND STOP BEING CRUEL TO DYNASTY!!!" screeched Aether.

"YOU ARE ALL BEING RIDICULOUS!!!" screamed Bucky. "WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST SHUT UP?!"

Dynasty jumped on top of the table, causing the entire room to quiet. He took a deep breath. "I-I don't think I can do this"

"What?" Ruby Sky exclaimed.

"I-I don't know if I can be the Chosen One."

"Unthinkable," muttered the rebels as they returned to their rooms, as directed by Hootsie. "Why wouldn't he want to be the Chosen One? It's so strange..." 

Dynasty wandered through the hallways, finally stopping at his room. Maybe I shouldn't have said that...but I don't even want to be the Chosen One! Look at all the chaos I caused when Amber told them that I was! She must be mistaken...I'm not that special...

He yanked open his door, tripping on the doormat and faceplanting in the carpet. He sighed. This day keeps getting worse...

A voice came from behind him. "Hello, Dynasty."

Embarassed, he jerked upwards, and shot to his feet. "H-Hootsie!" Great, you embarassed yourself in front of her again! 

Hootsie smiled, looking amused. "We've come to talk about your...condition. In the library. Come along now." She gestured towards him and he followed, wondering what the library would look like.

They turned a couple of turns and walked under a couple of arches until they came to a door marked Library. Hootsie opened the door and Dynasty stepped inside. He stared at the library. The ceiling had been blown off, letting the sun stream in, lighting up the room.

Amber and Crim sat at one of the tables, across from each other. Hootsie and Dynasty sat across each other, next to Amber and Crim. A knock came at the door.

"Come in!" Hootsie yelled, and Aether walked in. He walked over to Dynasty and sat next to him, smiling. Amber and Crim, on the other hand, were definitely not smiiling. They were glaring at each other, and were obviously not happy to be here. 

"So...you're the mythical Chosen One, eh?" Hootsie frowned at Dynasty, leaning forwards. 

"W-what does that mean?" Dynasty asked.

Aether smiled. "You're going to be the one who defeats the Dark Lord, Vul."

"Wait--Vul? The one who burned down my village? How can I defeat her? She's the ruler of Amaria and is all-powerful!" 

"Amber has predicted it, it can't be incorrrect," Hootsie answered. "You will defeat her and overthrow the monarchy."

"But I can't!" Dynasty protested. 

A knock came at the door. "HOOTSIE! AETHER!" A voice came from the door. Aether and Hootsie sighed.

"Bye, Dynasty", Aether said. They walked out of the library, leaving Crim, Amber, and Dynasty behind. 

The tension seemed to rise to an all time high as Crim and Amber glared at each other more.

"Stop glaring at me," Amber snapped.

"You're the one who's glaring at me!" Crim said back.

"Shut up!" Amber yelled. Her eyes unfocused for a second, and she swayed dizziily.

"Amber! Are you okay?" Crim grabbed her shoulders.

"Stop worrying so much about me!" Amber cried. "You're always worrying about me and I hate it! It doesn't help at all! It's just destroying our relationship!"

Crim winced, a hurt look in his eyes. "I'm trying to keep you safe!" 

"You're not keeping me safe, you're trapping me! I never asked for this skill and I certainly didn't ask for you to dote on me all of the time!" 

"I didn't want you to have this skill either! I wish you weren't a prophet!"

Amber glared at him. "I wish you'd just treat me normally!" 

"I do!" Crim shouted, slamming his hands on the table.

"NO YOU DON'T!" screamed Amber, throwing her phone at him. It bounced off his face and she grabbed it back. "YOU'RE SO BAD AT RELATIONSHIPS!!!" 

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE THEN?" screamed Crim, slamming his fists on the table.

"FINE, I WLL!" she screamed, marching off. "WE'RE OVER!!!" 

"FINE!!" screamed Crim, marching in the opposite direction. "WE'RE OVER!!!"

Hootsie and Aether burst into the room. "WHAT HAPPENED?" 

Dynasty jumped up. "Amber and Crim broke up dramatically!" 

Hootsie blinked. "O-okay..."

"What happens now?" asked Aether. 

"Uhh, why don't you take Dynasty to your room, Aether, and explain more about him being the Chosen One." Hootsie seemed exhausted with everyone's problems.

"Er--okay...Dynasty, come with me," Aether said, gesturing towards Dynasty. "You're going to learn about your destiny."

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

rip crimber 

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

{{AUTHORS NOTE}}

Uhh this is sorta super fluffy,,,but it does have plot!!! There was originally gonna be more but the cake part was too long and its getting late so welp

Also it's very shippy

Remember to visit /323822 to be in the fic

{{CHAPTER EIGHT}}

Aether led Dynasty towards his room, chatting with him all the way. 

"So, Dynasty, how do you like it here?" 

"It's nice...though I don't think that some people like me that much..."

Aether frowned. "Peter and Necro?"
"Yep..." He sighed. "I rejected Peter and he hates me now, and Necro...she just seems to have a grudge against me, I don't know why..."

"I'm sure Peter doesn't hate you...he just doesn't deal with rejection well. And Necro...I don't know, she's always been nice. I think she's jealous of you. She did say she wanted to be the Chosen One, not you..." Aether frowned

"The others seem to like me okay..." Dynasty said, sighing.

Aether smiled. "They do. Hootsie thinks you'll be a valuable asset of the Rebellion."
Dynasty smiled too. "That's good. I like Hootsie, but she's a bit intimidating." 

Aether laughed. "I thought so when I first joined. She's not that scary, she's pretty nice and friendly once you get to know her. She has a huge responsibility, you know. She's only a teenager."

"I'd never be able to do that," Dynasty remarked. "I'm super irresponsible." 

"I'm sure you'd be able to do anything you set your heart on," Aether said. "I believe in you."

Dynasty blushed, ducking his head. "T-thank you..." 

"No problem..." Aether muttered, also blushing and turning away. "O-oh, here's my room"

They stopped at a gray-ish wooden door with a crooked nameplate that read AETHER. Aether pulled out a key and unlocked the door.

"Wait...you have a key?" Dynasty said.

"Yeah...you don't?" Aether frowned. "You're going to get your stuff stolen or yourself murdered. Go ask Hoots for a key sometime."

"Er...okay?" Dynasty reached over and opened the door, holding it open for Aether, who thanked him and walked in. Dynasty followed, running a hand through his beautiful hair. 

Aether's room was in the same layout as Dynasty's, so it felt vaguely familiar. He had painted one of the walls black and one of the others silver. Vampire Knight, Soul Eater, and other fandom posters and pictures were taped all over the wall. A large stack of books seemed to have become his nightstand. The tiny dresser was slightly overflowing with clothes and his bedsheets were half strewn all over the ground. It looked a lot like Dynasty's room, before it was burned down by Vul. 

Aether walked over to the stack of books and pulled out one from the middle. It was red and the book cover was made of leather. It was rather thick and as he walked back with it he dropped it on the ground. Both he and Dynasty reached for it at the same time and they blushed as their hands touched. 

"H-here's your book," Dynasty said, handing it to Aether. 

"Thanks," Aether said, grinning. He took the book and walked over to his kitchen table. Pulling out chairs for him and Dynasty, Aether opened up the book. Dynasty sat next to him and they leaned over the book together.

The Chosen One

In a bawbling village 'long the coastline, a chosen one shall beest b'rn to saveth humanity from the gripeth of the dark l'rd and h'r evil heart
Those gents shall wend on a longeth journey, not just of the corse but of the mind and the soul
Their heart shall beest did challenge but those gents might not but ariseth to defeat darkness
Those gents might not but first don the r'd coronet
Those gents might not but then draweth the silv'r sw'rd
Then those gents might not but weareth the golden ringeth
To defeat darkness and reigneth supreme

Dynasty frowned. "What does that mean?"

Aether sighed. "Yeah, it's hard to understand. The first line says a Chosen One will be born in a village along the coastline, to save humanity from the grip of the Dark Lord, Vul, and her evil heart. You have to go on a long journey, not just of the body but of the mind and the soul. Your heart will be challenged but you have to...arise. Yes, arise to defeat darkness. You'll have to get the red crown, the silver sword, and the golden ring to defeat darkness and reign supreme."

"B-but what if I don't want to reign supreme?" Dynasty felt himself panicking on the inside. Why should I be ruler of anything? What if I mess up?

"I'm sure you'll do fine," Aether reassured. "Anyhow you're not reigning over anything because you're overthrowing the monarchy." He flipped a page in the book. "I'm assuming you'll have to travel to the Dark Lord's palace. Here's a map of the route." 

It wasn't as far as he'd thought, though it still looked like a lot of distance. "I-I'm not ready to become the Chosen One! How will I even defeat the Dark Lord? I don't even have any powers!"

"You do," Aether said. "They've just been suppressed from you from when you were younger. Somebody put a block on your powers to keep Vul from finding out. Some sort of monk, I think."

"O-okay, so can they remove the block?"

"Of course," Aether said, leaning back in his chair. "So I guess I'm done educating you about being the Chosen One?"

"T-that's it?" I've been given so little preperation! Help!!!

"Yeah, that's all the instruction they've given for you. They gave a lot more to the monks and stuff."

"So we're done here?" Dynasty was a bit disappointed to leave. 

"I guess--wait, what's that noise?" A sound was coming from the door. It got closer and closer. 

"Is that...Evanescence?" Dynasty poked his head out the door, curious.

As it turns out, it was. It was that one song...oh right, "My Heart is Broken". Now who was listening to it. Dynasty poked his head out further. It was...Crim? But at the same time, not Crim. 

"Aether!" hissed Dynasty. "I think Crim's gone emo!" 

"No way," Aether said, looking outside too. But it was true. Crim had powdered his skin pale white, dyed his hair black, and put in black contacts. He also had put on black eyeliner, albeit badly. 

"Oh my gosh..." Aether whispered "This must be because of Amber!" 

And it turns out it was. As the song switched to MCR, Crim started to sob something about "Amber" and "my broken heart". 

Aether pushed open the door and walked over to Crim, putting a hand on his shoulder. "You okay there, friend?"

Crim sobbed more. "NO"

"Hmmm...I think I know just the thing that will help." Aether smiled. "How about some chocolate cake, Crim?"

"CAKE WON'T MAKE THIS BETTER" Crim screeched. Aether sighed. 

"Here, come lay on my couch or something," Aether said, gesturing inside. Crim staggered over to the couch and crashed on it, sobbing. 

"Dynasty, want to help me bake a cake for Crim?" Dynasty wondered if he should. I've never baked a cake before...ehh why not.

"Sure," he said. 

Aether grinned, grabbing Dynasty's arm and pulling him down the hall into one of the kitchens. "Let's go."

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

Look Crim I made you emo 

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

{{AUTHORS NOTE}}

Two chapters in two days!!! 

Omg this is so fluffy but I couldn't resistttt

hey visit /323822 to be in the fic!!!

I found the cake recipie on the internet, it's called "The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe Ever." I would link it but uhh we can't do links welp.

{{CHAPTER NINE}}

Two minutes later, they had found an article called "The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe Ever" on Aether's computer. Aether frowned, listing off the ingredients as Dynasty ran to go get them.

"Uhh, all purpose flour." Dynasty opened the cupboard to find the flour. He pulled it down, accidentally dropping it, and making it explode. Flour now covered his clothes. Great...

Aether laughed. "Uhh, we've got another bag on the lower cupboard." Dynasty leaned down and pulled it out, careful to not spill it this time.

"Sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt," Aether read as Dynasty hurried to gather the ingredients.

Aether frowned. "...Expresso powder? Yeah I'm pretty sure we've got none of that."

"Guess we'll have to go without it then," Dynasty said, shrugging.

"Guess so," Aether said. "Hmm one cup milk, buttermilk, almond milk, or coconut milk." Opening the fridge, Dynasty pulled out the milk.

"Uhh vegetable oil, canola oil, or melted coconut oil." Dynasty rummaged through another cupboard. "We've got vegetable oil here."

Aether smiled. "This is going better than I though
ought, especially since I've never baked a cake before."

"Wow, really? I've never baked a cake either"

"Guess that's one thing we have in common." Aether glanced back down at the list. "Uhh, two large eggs."

Dynasty opened the refrigerator but couldn't find any eggs. "There's none here!"
Aether facepalmed. "I forgot, they're in the main kitchen. We'll have to grab em'."
Aether ran out of the kitchen and led Dynasty down a few halls to the main kitchen, marked by double doors that read MAIN KITCHEN on the nameplate. Below it was a sign that said DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE.

"Uh...Aether?" Dynasty pointed at the sign. "I don't think we're supposed to be here."

"The workers are on their break," he said, smiling evilly. "We can nab some before they return. Here, take off your shoes, you'll be quieter."

They slipped off their shoes, then Aether slowly opened the door, holding it for Dynasty. "The eggs are in the big fridge over there."

Dynasty nodded, running over to the fridge. He opened it, immediately spotting the eggs. Stacks and stacks of egg cartons were stuck in the fridge. He grabbed one from a lower stack, then ran back to Aether, closing the fridge.

Suddenly, a noise came from the front of the kitchen. A voice.

"Ugh, break is always so shoooort."

Another voice. "I know right, it's so unfair!"
"Oh no, they're off break early," Aether hissed. "Quick, hand me the eggs and we'll run."

Dynasty handed Aether the eggs and they ran, keeping as quiet as possible. Unfortunately, Dynasty's elbow knocked against a stack of metal bowls, sending them clattering to the ground.

"What was that?" the first voice said. A girl ran into the kitchen, spotting Dynasty and Aether. "INTRUDERS! GET THEM!" she screeched.

Aether and Dynasty turned and ran, crashing through the doors and sprinting down the hall. They dashed through the halls until they skidded to a stop at the kitchen where they were making the cake.

"Agh!" Aether screeched as he skidded to a stop, then slipped and fell backwards, letting go of the eggs, which flew into the air. Dynasty ran towards them, and caught them for a second, before they slipped out of his hands and fell on the ground.

"NO!" screeched Dynasty, running over to the eggs. Aether ran over and looked at them too.

"That one is destroyed, that one's destroyed...oh, what have I done?" Aether buried his head in his hands. "It was all a waste..."

"Wait--this one's usable, though cracked. This one too! We can still bake the cake!"

"R-really?" Aether's face lit up and he hugged Dynasty. "You are the best!"

"T-thanks..." Dynasty said, blushing again.

They ran back inside with the eggs. Crim frowned at them. "What happened?"

"Nothing," Aether replied innocently. Crim huffed in an emo way and turned up his music.

"TURN DOWN THE BRENDON URIE," Aether shouted.

"NO," Crim screeched.
"FINE THEN AT LEAST WEAR EARBUDS" Aether screeched.

"FINE," Crim screamed, pulling some out and plugging them in.

"ALSO DON'T PUT THE VOLUME SO LOUD!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO GO DEAF DO YOU???" Crim glared at Aether but turned down the volume.

Aether ran back to his computer.

"Vanilla extract, boiling water, and chocolate frosting." Dynasty pulled out the vanilla extract and a giant bottle of water.

"Uhh we don't have frosting." Dynasty frowned.

Aether sighed. "I guess you'll have to go without frosting Crim."

"DON'T CARE" Crim sobbed. He was crying again.

"Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare two 9-inch cake pans by spraying with baking spray or buttering and lightly flouring," Aether said, reading off the directions."

Dynasty pulled out a bunch of cake pans while Aether set the oven to the right temerature. "Which one is 9-inch again?"

Aether frowned. "Uhh, there's a tape ruler in my left drawer on my desk. I'll go grab it."

He ran back and pulled out the tape ruler. Running back, he handed it to Dynasty, who measured the cake pans. "These ones will work...wait...why do we need two?"

"Maybe the recipe makes two cakes?" Aether said. "Crim can have one and we can share the other one."

"Er, okay," Dynasty said. He grabbed a can of baking spray and sprayed the pans. "What do we do next?"
Aether frowned, glancing at the recipie. 

"Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk through to combine or, using your paddle attachment, stir through flour mixture until combined well." 

Dynasty measured out the ingredients and Aether added them to the bowl, which was sitting in the cupboard with all the plates and cups. Dynasty rummaged through a drawer to find a whisk, which he used to stir the mixture until it seemed to be combined well. 

"Is this combined enough?" he asked Aether. Aether shrugged. "Hope so."

Dynasty ran back to Aether's laptop and looked at the instructions. "Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined. Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter until well combined."

Aether measured out the ingredients while Dynasty raised the water to boiling temperature. Aether dumped the ingredients in. "Wait...what do we use to mix it with?"

Dynasty shrugged. "Do we have one of those mixer thingies?"

"Nope," Aether said. "I guess we'll just have to do it by hand?"

"I guess so," Dynasty said, mixing the batter.

"Alright, I'm gonna add in the boiling water, slow down the mixing." Aether poured in the boiling water and Dynasty slowed his stirring. Aether looked back at the recipe. "Okay, we're almost done. Distribute cake batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean."

Dynasty nodded and began pouring the cake batter into the first pan, then the next one. "Do we just stick em' into the oven now?"

Aether shrugged. "Yeah, I guess." 

Dynasty stuck both of the cake pans in the oven and closed the oven door. Aether started putting away the ingredients and Dynasty hurried over to help him. 

Aether walked over to the couch, where Crim had...fallen asleep? "Huh, that's weird...well, being emo and sobbing all the time must be exhausting...alsoCrim hasn't gotten sleep in a while..." Aether crashed in the other couch, and Dynasty crashed next to him. 

They chatted for a while about their hobbies, their fandoms, and just life.

Dynasty glanced at the kitchen, which was perfectly clean.

"It's almost like my mother's idea of what my room should look like," Dynasty remarked.

"I'm sure your mom misses you and your messy room now," Aether said.

"She can't, she's dea--" He cut himself off, biting his lip. "Never mind..."

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize that she..." Aether lowered his head. "Gosh darn it, I'm so stupid..." He got up from the couch and started walking towards the door. "Y-you can go on without me."

"Wait!" Dynasty ran towards Aether. Aether turned towards Dynasty. 

"What?"

"Y-you aren't stupid! And i-it's fine, really! It was an honest mistake!" 

Aether sighed. "You can stop pretending to like me, you know."

"I'm not pretending anything! I really do like you! You were the first person who was actually nice to me here!" 

"T-thanks..." Aether smiled. "Dynasty, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Can I kiss you?" Is this really happening? Am I dreaming? If I am dreaming, please don't let me wake up right now...

"Of course," Dynasty said, feeling his cheeks flush. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gos--

And then they kissed. 

Aether ran his hands through Dynasty's hair, kissing him gently. Dynasty wrapped his arms around Aether's shoulders. It was the most magical first kiss he could ever dream of. Believe it or not, even with all of Dynasty's many admirers in Rivus, he'd never kissed anyone. 

Finally, Aether pulled back, smiling and blushing. "That was perfect."

"It was..." Dynasty could feel himself blushing and grinning like an idiot too.

An awkward moment of silence hung in the air before it was broken by Crim, who had woken up.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE RELATIONSHIP SUCCESS BESIDES ME??" he screamed, pulling out his earbuds. 

"Caaaalm, Crim" Aether patted Crim on the back.

Dynasty frowned. "What's that smell?" 

"THE SMELL OF MY BROKEN HEART BLEEDING ON THE FLOOR" Crim screeched, sobbing more.

"It smells like something burning...wait, THE CAKE!" Aether sprinted to the kitchen, opening up the oven.

"IT'S BURNING!" Aether screeched. Dynasty sprinted over, filled a spare pot with water from the sink, and dumped it on the fire. The cake was no longer on fire, but it was horribly burned and soaked through. 

Dynasty sighed. "We must have left the cake in the oven for too long and it burned..."

"So, Crim can't have his cake?" 

Aether frowned. "How about just chocolate? We've got dark chocolate and chocolate truffles in the back cupboard. Chocolate will make Crim feel better, right?"

"Sure," Dynasty said, digging through the cupboard. "There they are!" He pulled out the chocolate and tossed it to Aether, who ran over to Crim. 

"We've got some chocolate for you," Aether said. Crim sighed.

"Ughhhh, fiiiiiine." Crim popped a truffle into his mouth. "This is pretty good..."

"Do you feel better now?" Dynasty asked.

"No, I still wanna be emo--" Crim burst into sudden, hysterical laughter. "This situation is just too ridiculous, I can't even--"

Dynasty felt a laugh escape him, and soon, the three were hunched over in laughter. 

He wanted to freeze this moment, this entire day in time. Their lives were far from perfect, but it felt so good to laugh. I wish every day could be like this...I don't need money or fame...this is all I need.

This is perfect.

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

Do you like being emo crimCrim 

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

Boop

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate

I put my form in the sign-up thread, will I be accepted?

• Posted at:

Confidence 

#RememberHurricane

I love revlis

#scalyottersneedmorelove! 

That whole thing was horribly contrived,

I'm trained in first aid 

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

PhD in Deliberation

I am a Mormon

I'm not very good at it 

Foolizh autocoreect

Excellent job Amy. Some of the early chapters seemed almost... serious, but you've done a good job of letting this work earn it's title as a trollfic.

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

PhD in Deliberation

I am a Mormon

I'm not very good at it 

Foolizh autocoreect

Oh I forgot about this rip

• Posted at:

amethyst  

#supportpride      

, 2