• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

oof lol i will probably be on later today moonflight, like around 2-3 EST!

Belladonna nodded. "Or we can take you to Queen Allure and let her throw you in prison."

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

we rest in an unvisited tomb

Um, can I join? Is there a specific form I need to fill, or...?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

yup you can join in whenever! you probably want to read through what's happened so you can hop in.

no form needed!

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

@Icarus - that’s... like 1:00 my time, I think, so I’ll be in there soon. Is Belladonna bluffing? In the book series they didn’t have a prison when Glory first arrived (I think), but they must’ve had an actual prison in the past. So do you know when approximately they got rid of the prison?

@Inkblot - what if the time was moved, like, 50 yrs before the Sandwing war? Would that make more sense with what all the characters seem to know & various time lines?

Ocotillo/Datura

”Oh really?” He asked, smiling. If they really had a prison, wouldn’t they have thrown me in it already? She must be bluffing.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Sunflower woke up from her nap, her scales going through a rainbow of colors as she stretched. When she had properly woken, sh grabbed a peach from a nearby basket and popped into her mouth as she took off for the healing hut. She was a healer, so she had to check if anyone had a cut or scrape or something... She entered the hut and changed her scales to a calming light blue, but thy switched to yellow with surprise and curiosity when she saw the SandWing. "Belladona, who is...?"
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Moonflight: That works

@Sorrel: Belladonna, Jasmine, and Ocotillo aren't at the main healer's hut; they're at Belladonna's home. Maybe she could spot them as she flies by? 

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Oh, okay. I read the last two pages, but I must've misread something. Sunflower passed by Belladonna's hut on the way, and her scales switched to yellow with surprise and curiosity. She swooped to land nearby. "Belladonna, who is...?"
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Belladonna's ruff flared as Sunflower landed. She came around on occasion, sometimes for advice, other times to help. "This dragonet attacked me last night!" she spat. "And now he's denying it."

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Name: Scorus

Tribe: Sand/?

Key features: Pale gold scales that shine like a pearl under the sun. Other than his coloring and odly blue eyes, he looks like a normal Sandwing, with a slightly shorter height and smaller build. 

Back story (Key events only): Became orphaned in the Scorpion Den at 3, and became an Outclaw. Left the Outclaws to adventure after Thorn became Queen. Lost his left eye fighting other rogue Sandwings in the Sand kingdom.

Abilities: Fire breathing, barbed tail, night vision.

Other: He doesn't know it but he is a Sand/Sea hybrid who was adopted by his Uncle and Aunt in the Scorpion den. 

Sorry! I joined to many RPs at once but I really wanted to join this one. 

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

@Blossom: Sure, you can join, but it'll take a while for us to get to the Scorpion Den, as we're still in the rainforest. You might want to read through our past posts to get a view of what's going on.

@Icarus: did you talk to Moonflight already on BH chat?

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Are the secret passages still up? If so, I'll just say he stumbled across one.

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

The secret passages actually haven't been built yet.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Oof I was way way off! Okay well....I made Scorus as an OC and I was always planning on him being an explorer? I'm just trying to make it work so that I'm not a nuesence.

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

if he is an explorer maybe he can stumble into the rainforest with belladonna, sunflower and jasmine ?

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

@Icarus & Blossom - Or Scorus can stumble upon the main healer’s hut? With Passion, Uakari, Mango, and Blackberry

Ocotillo/Datura

He nodded in agreement with the larger, older Rainwing. Belladonna, she called her.

Jasmine

”Hello,” she replied warily to Sunflower, curling her tail. Another Rainwing. I can’t change the color of my scales. What is she going to think?

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

A thin wave of angry red moved through her scales. "Attacked you?! Where? Why?" she turned her eyes to the SandWing. "Why?" she repeated, this time talking to him.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Ocotillo/Datura

”That is the question they’re asking, yes,” he agreed, watching the Rainwing to see if what she would do.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Sunflower took a few steps until she was right next to the SandWing, then crouched so she was face-to-face with him. She turned her scales to a menacing (she hoped) black and red, and bared her teeth. "Why did you attack Belladonna? Why were you in the rainforest? And why aren't you being confronted by the queen right now?"
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Oooooooooo that could work

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Okay so...

Scorus~

The hot of the Rain Forest was just what he needed. He had been living in the cold mountain caves of the Sky Kingdom for the past 3 months before he decided he had been there for too long. Scorus looked out over the canopy as he lounged on a large, thick tree branch. His tail swung like a vine, but not close enough to anything to stab it. 

Scorus had made a life for himself as an explorer after Thorn payed him when becoming Queen. With her blessing, he has been to the tundras of the Ice?Sand kingdoms, the Mountains of the Sky Kingdom, visited Jade Mountain, and ventured the beaches of the east coast. Now, he lounges around, eating bird and snake in the Rain forest. 

That was, until he stumbled across a group of other lovely looking dragons, right into where they were together. 

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

@Blossom: now I feel really awkward, but Thorn hasn't become queen yet. I don't even think she's alive...

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Roleplay threads! Gotta poke 'em all

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

wait did scorus go to mango and them or jasmine and the others?

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

@Inkbot...no one told me this.....

And it was Jasmine!

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

@Blossom - Well, we did say you should look through previous posts, and it’s out there (it was actually discussed for a while).

@Icarus & Sorrel - I’ll reply soon, I’ve just been wrapped up in other things!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Oof awkward....lets just say he had a lot of money as an inheritance?

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Belladonna hissed as another dragon stumbled into the clearing. She was done. "If I don't start getting answers-" she was cut off by screaming from her hut. Rooibos was shaking, sweat beading around her forehead. Belladonna ran and felt her scales, a quick flash of brown and neon green blooming on her scales. Rooibos was pure white, and biting back shouts. Belladonna thought her fever had broken - this must be a deeper infection. She needed the main healers.

She hurried back out. "I need to go to the main hut. Keep an eye on this pest." She snarled to the dragons around her. She didn't want for a response and flew towards the main hut quickly. "I need a healer! My patient's infection! Please help!" she shouted around.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Ocotillo/Datura

"Those are pretty good questions too," he nodded to the black-and-red Rainwing, watching as Belladonna ran into the hut, and then flew off.

"Hey!" Ocotillo yelled out to the Sandwing that had suddenly entered the clearing (Scorus).

"Mind helping me out?"

Jasmine

"Spider monkeys, no, don't help him," she urged, staring at the new arrival with urgency, "he attacked Belladonna, the dragon who left, and - wait - how do I know if you aren't working with him?" Jasmine asked suspiciously.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Three bewildered healers poked their heads out of the healer's hut, furrowing their foreheads as they saw a screaming RainWing barreling towards their hut. "What's going on?" murmured one quietly to the other, her scales turning an interesting orangey-violet color swirled with fern green. 

"I dunno," said the other, shrugging his shoulders- the one who'd helped Uakari with moving Blackberry earlier. His scales turned slightly dark green, but he forced them back to calming blue. "An infection?" he called out. "Who's your patient? I think we'd remember a patient," he added to the dragon next to him. 

Inside the hut, Blackberry jolted awake at the sound of frantic wingbeats and shouts. She stumbled to the door, avoiding the strange patient's wings, and poked her head past the other healer's wings, blinking away sleep. An elderly RainWing was shouting at them, something about infections and herbs. "What- what's wrong?" she asked one of the healers.

"Something about infection. We can handle it- you go back to sleep," said the RainWing, kindly nudging her towards her cot. "You had a long night."

The elderly RainWing yelled again, and Blackberry shook her head, clearing the fog from her mind. "I can help," she said firmly. "Tell me what's going on."

The healer sighed. "What is it with young dragonets and heroism? What happened to relaxing? Okay, you can help, but tell us if you feel tired." He went back over to the door, watching the young healer-in-training duck under to talk to the elderly dragon. She is so going to regret this. I remember the last time I went for a long time without sleep- I collapsed and didn't move for two days. Oh, well, no chance of stopping her now.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

"Belladonna, wait! I'm a healer!" Sunflower cursed under her breath and stalked into Belldonna's hut. Rooibos looked pretty bad... Sunflower put on calm blue scales and whispered in hushed tones, "It's alright, Rooibos, I'll help you..." she looked around; there were some leaves nearby she could make into a soothing poultice... "Just a moment," she said, then walked out, grabbed the leaves, and walked back into the hut. "Open wide," she said, and crushes the leaves, letting the juice drip into Rooibos' mouth. She squished the remaining leaf and mixed it with her claws, then rubbed that onto the dragon's forehead. "That's all I can do for now..."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

it sort of seems like 50% of the RainWings are healers, ha

you poke me and I'll poke you

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

(belladonna is also a healer lol)

"My friend has a deeper infection than I thought. I..." She shook her head. "I'm too old, I can't..." She rubs her eyes. "I can't remember what I need to do. Help..."

(if you all come to the clearing we can actually have the arena thing Happen)

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

*whispers* Heeereee theeey coomeeee

Copperhead

He looked over at the mercenary, who was currently tracking the Rainwing who had escaped.

"Anhinga, do you know where she is?" The hybrid called out gruffly, glaring through the fog. The group was just at the edge of the mountain range, and could see the rainforest from where they stood. After seeing first-hand what Rainwings could do, he was a bit nervous, but the fire of battle still coursed through his veins, and he simultaneously felt an apprehension and eagerness to find the escaped prisoner.

Anhinga

"In there," he gestured with his claw towards the jungle, before following after the faint trail. Moonsbegotten crocodile eggs, why do they seem so nervous? The Mudwing wondered, glancing back at the Sandwings Copperhead had brought with him. There's only lazy Rainwings!

Tumbleweed & Gerbil & Stinger

The three Sandwings clutched their spears, glad for the breast armor that kept them warm. However, the dense, wet air made for an unpleasant environment, and they flicked their tails back and forth nervously, glaring at the trees and plants before them. Reluctantly, they followed Copperhead as he followed the mercenary into the rainforest.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Frog dung. "We'll all help," said the healer, spreading his dark green wings. He paused. "Um. Copal, get the cascarilla, and some wet rags- Ivy, the hurricane weed-"

He glanced down at the small dragonet. "Um, and Blackberry, you please fetch the strychnine seeds."

The dragonet blinked at him, seemingly confused. "But- that's a poi-"

"Just in case," he said, waving her off. He ran to the table and grabbed his healing pack, and ran back to the door. "Don't worry, ma'am," he reassured the elderly RainWing, leaping into the air to hover beside her. "We'll help your friend. She'll be just fine."

Blackberry felt a chill worm up her spine as she picked up the strychnine seed package and checked inside. The beige, disk-shaped seeds piled innocently inside, looking completely normal. She ran back to the door.

As they took off, the seeds rattled like bones in the pack. 

Mango blinked awake as the sun shone cheerfully on his eyelids. He checked under his wing, where Passion was asleep, serene and calmly turquoise. He sighed in complete relief. Thank the moons she didn't have a bad dream... the bad dream.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

my smol bean is going to die oh no

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Belladonna nodded.. "It's this way, come on," she said quickly, already taking off and soaring between trees towards her hut. Rooibos couldn't almost recover just to die.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

The three RainWing healers (and the trainee) swung and flew through the trees, chasing after the elderly healer. Each one was much more nimble than the elderly healer, and they soon passed her. 

The healer stopped next to the elderly dragon, hanging from a vine with his prehensile tail. "Hey, so," he said. "No offense, but we're much faster than you. Could you tell us where she is so we can get there quicker to take care of her? Then you can take your time."

The others stopped to look back.

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

Sorry guys Sundays are super busy for me! I Read through most everything, and we are all with the healers now right?

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

after this post yup!

Belladonna nodded. "Just keep flying straight  through here. You'll get there easily. It's hard to miss." She hated how she was slowing down. She couldn't be slow when Rooibos could be dying.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

1 , 2 , , 4 ,