So this rp is going to be based off of the Transformers Prime by Hasbro, just because its kind of easier to describe then others. 

Cybertron is now restored and life has returned, and most of everything has been brought new, something are still being fix though. most life has returned and the cybertronian that left during the war have come back. Decepticons and autobots are no longer, and peace has returned, but there are still arguments and fight between the cybertronians that used to be autobots and decepticons, but those aren't very frequent though. what will your life be after the war, and who's side were you one during the war, what will happen to you now that the war is over, will you hold a grudge on the other side or will you forgive then for what they did, and what will you do to help cybertron back to it's rightful glory it was so long ago. 

Rules

Keep it PG, please, but some mild violence is ok, but not to much please. 

You have to asked permission from owner if they are ok with there oc getting harmed. 

No cussing please, but Transformers cussing is ok(scrap, glitch, etc)

Do not take or control other peoples oc without permission. 

This rp takes place on cybertron, and you cannot leave cybertron.

Please be Disrupted with your Appearance and Personality. 

The original character will not be in this, but your oc could have known them if you liked.

All gender shipping and crushes are ok, but ask first. 

Please if you can use some Transformers related stuff, like time, and other things, but if you cant, that's ok.

If you have read this far, put 'Decepticon' in other in your PoV color. 

Please don't be OP, Mary sue, Gary sue, or anything like that. 

Please do not be mean are rude outside of the rp. 

You can have a maximum of 3 oc

I will allow three Predacons, not counting the one I am going to have.

Please be aware of what the places are called, like Kaon, The sea of rust, and things like that. 

Please no major plot twist without my approval.

do not know the what kind of jobs that they have there, so you can make up your own.

If you have read this far put 'or' is other in your PoV color. 

Some of you may not have yet to earth, so you can just use your imagination on your altmode(vehicle mode, or non-robot form)

Normal rp rules, the ones i can't remember. 

Form:

Name:

Sexuality:

Were you an Autobot, Deceticon, or neutral during the war:

Alt mode(or non-bot form for Predacons) description:

Robot form Appreance:

Personality:

Crush/sparkmate:(Optional)

Job: 

Where you live(Kaon, Crystal City, Iacon(Iacon it the most comman)etc):

Weapon(s):

Backstory:(optional)

Other:

I will do my form later, please join, and if you have read this far out 'Autobot' in other in your PoV color.  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Name: Menace

Sexuality: Homosexual

Were you an Autobot, Deceticon, or neutral during the war:   Decepticon

Alt mode(or non-bot form for Predacons) description:  just look up a Deviljho from monster hunter because that's literally what his alt is.  *Does this make him a Predacon? For simplicities sake I'm going to say no.*

Robot form Appreance: A brawny and rough looking green mech with red optics and small yellow points on his shoulders. An obvious docking station is situated on his chest for Riproar.

Personality: A menacing figure, Menace had and still has no holdup in using brute force. Despite his brutish ways, he's quite gentle with his sole symbiote.

Crush/sparkmate: None (Yet)

Job: Security Guard

Where you live(Kaon, Crystal City, Iacon(Iacon it the most comman)etc): Kaon

Weapon(s): A axe which very suspiciously looks like it was made of very similar materials to it's owner...

Backstory: Before the war, Menace was alone. A gladiator who enjoyed the carnage he caused, and nothing more. Of course finding and becoming hos tto Riproar changed him a bit, but not enough to make him soft... or to prevent him from taking a side.

Other: Decepticon or Autobot

Name:Riproar

Sexuality: Asexual

Were you an Autobot, Deceticon, or neutral during the war: Decepticon 

Alt mode(or non-bot form for Predacons) description: A small, Velociraptor-like symbiote mech with red and brown patterned plating mirroring the markings of a tiger.

Robot form Appreance: None *Riproar is either in cassette mode or his beast mode*

Personality: Coy and sly, Riproar only listens to Menace and Menace only. To everyone else, he's an absolute terror, too quick to catch after stealing mostly useless objects. To MEnace however, he is extremely well behaved.

Crush/sparkmate: None

Job:  Security Guard

Where you live(Kaon, Crystal City, Iacon(Iacon it the most comman)etc): Kaon

Weapon(s): Claws and fangs

Backstory: Nobody knows where Riproar come from. Nobody really cares. He's Menace's problem now.

Other: Decepticon or Autobot

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Accepted, but Menace does count as a Predacon, just a Breed of wingless kind of Predacon, and Riproar technically sounds like a dinobot, but I am just going to let it slip, just this once.   

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Poke

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Name scravenger 

page 5

gender male 

sexuality straight 

whew how were you working for decepticons

alt mode stealth bomber /tank 

robot form if you have seen revenge of the fallen he kinda looks like jetfire the old one but a bit shorter and not as young has blades protruding from his elbows has a jet turbine in his chest wears a black and grey camouflage cloak 

crush/sparkmate none but open

kaon 

job mercenary 

Weapons can detach the blades on his elbows and use them as swords and he also has twin arm cannons and rocket launchers 

backstory unknown 

other decepticon 

• Posted at:

Raptor

Darkness will never rise unless light never falls 

My other names razer cobalt aftershock pulsar carbide and magnetar

I have crippling depression 

oooh! A golden scar I’ll take that

Dusty divot is my home 

Name: Scio  

Sexuality: Straight

Were you an Autobot, Deceticon, or neutral during the war: Was a neutral then sided with the Decepticons. 

Alt mode(or non-bot form for Predacons) description: she is a Predacon. she turns into a lioness like beast, with sharp long canines, like a Saber tooth tiger, but has large wings, like Dakrsteel and Skylynx, that are white. she almost has an Egyptian like vibe from her. Pupil-less bright emerald eyes. 

Robot form Appreance: Her main color is white, while her secondary color is black, so the armor under is black, while the armor over it white. she has large white ears on the top of her head. her servos(hands) are black with large gold colored claws on them. her wings make a skirt like thing. she has cat likes feet, with gold claws on them. she has hair like plating on her, and is almost like an egyptian like hair style. her arms have plating at the elbow that has a shape hook like thing. she has emerald green eyes with yellow circle pupil. she has a sharpe knee plating, that is colored cold, that sticks out.   

Personality: she is very flirty, and likes to be in the spot light. very stubborn, and when she has her mind set to it, she will see do it done. not the most trusting person, and will most likely turn to the side that is winning or have the most chances of winning. is very cunning, and can predict the most likely out come. she also can analyze your attacks from previous attacks. she is sly and smart, and will talk you into anything. she has a quick tongue, and can have a come back in a matter of seconds. she is very sarcastic, and kind of rude. she hates being told what to do. she has a sarcastic humor .  

Crush/sparkmate:(Optional) Open, but only males please 

Job: Dancer/Singer

Where you live: Iacon

Weapon(s): A electric staff that can also turn into a whip. the electric is a yellow color. and can shrink down and turn into a small metal bar, and she buts then on the side of her thighs. 

Backstory:(optional) Not right now

Other: Decepticon or Autobot

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Poke

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Poke

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Hmm... so I did some research, and an eon = 1 Billion years. However, the Great War has been going on for approximately 10 million years (give or take), so I’m not sure if that’s an accurate measurement of how long they’ve lived for? If, of course, I’m  wrong, then I apologize! I was just curious

• Posted at:

MOONFLIGHT

(( Appears every weekend... mostly ))

Homethread @ /341245

She/Her | 15 | MN

Joined July 31, 2017

Boop

• Posted at:

MOONFLIGHT

Homethread @ /341245

She/Her | 15 | MN

Joined July 31, 2017

Your conclusion seems accurate. Maybe just tell your oc in human age, would be easier. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

@Onyx - okay! I also may have made five OCs... and since they're modified IDW transformers OCS, there are some elements I had to keep in in order to maintain the character,,, I hope that they're not too bad

Name: Heavytread of Kaon

Sexuality: Same as above???

Were you an Autobot, Decepticon, or neutral during the war: Decepticon

Alt mode description: Heavytread transforms into a modified excavator - one with weapons attached. He is tall in this form, and although slow, he has heavy armor and powerful blasters.

Robot form Appearance: Heavytread has a boxy head and red optics, as well as green chin guard. He doesn’t have very much kibble, although he is bulky and geometric. Heavytread has a relatively simple design; courtesy of his past. He is primarily military, olive-green, and tan.

Personality: Heavytread is calm and unflappable, and has an easy kindness to him. However, he is very strict and has accepted death as something that needs to happen for him to live. Heavytread is very organized, and constantly needs to be doing something with his hands; usually dismantling and assembling his gun (handheld, like all of his weapons). Heavytread wants to do everything the proper way. He is very good at reading others - figuring out what makes them tick. He usually uses that skill to improve his fellow Decepticons, taking in powerful but disenfranchised allies.

Crush/Sparkmate/Conjunx Endura: No

Job: Currently unemployed, previously worked in construction

Where you live: Kaon

Weapon(s): Heavytread carries around a small concussion blaster. He also has two heavy cannons on his back, and only accessible in alt mode. He’s also well trained in physical combat, and can easily take on most opponents.

Backstory: Heavytread was born in Kaon, and worked in construction. He was in the gladiatorial arena (pits of Kaon) in order to pay for his friend’s medical condition. Heavytread happily answered Megatron’s call for justice and was one of the first Decepticons. Throughout the war, he would take in soldiers who no one else would take, and train them into becoming powerful warriors. Having served under him became something that commended them for higher positions. However, this meant he had a vastly changing line-up. At one point during the war, he went missing for a prolonged period of time, although he recollects nothing of the experience. Terrordon, Speed Demon, Cybex, and Leadfoot were serving under him when the war ended. The group is currently still together.

Other: Autobot or Decepticon

Name: Terrordon of Vos

Alt mode description: Terrordon can transform into a robotic pterodactyl with four eyes and snapping jaws. He is purple, gray, and black.

Robot form Appearance: Terrordon is tall but thin, with jagged, angular edges. He has four yellowish orange optics, and his wings become his arms. He has a mask over his mouth and nose, covering the lower portion of his face.

Personality: Terrordon is slow and melancholy, having largely given up. He mopes around, and can hardly be motivated to do anything. He finds very little value in living, and most things scare him. Terrordon is largely timid, doing as others tell him. He, however, is an optimist at heart and believes in a better future, no matter how depressed he may get.

Crush/Sparkmate/Conjunx Endura: Dead, her name was Aerie

Job: Former soldier, currently unemployed

Weapon(s): He can breathe fire in his alt mode. Fire is cool. He also carries a long-range sniper rifle.

Backstory: Terrordon was born in Vos, and fell in love with another Vosian named Aerie. They became sparkmates, but when Optimus Prime called for Cybertronians to become Autobots, she joined and was immediately killed in battle. Heartbroken and devastated, Terrordon joined the Decepticons in a short-sighted rage. As the Great War dragged on, his loss and the horrors of war began to break him and curb his anger, when he fell under the command of Heavytread.

Name: Leadfoot of the Second Vorsk Offensive

Alt mode description: Leadfoot transforms into a large, offensive tank. He is primarily blue and red with some yellow accents.

Robot form Appearance: Leadfoot is tall and bulky, with a mask that covers his entire face. His hands are thick and meant for fighting, rather than anything delicate. He is primarily blue and red with some yellow accents. His optics are a stunning blue-violet.

Personality: Leadfoot cannot speak, although nothing is wrong with his voice box. He simply wasn’t programmed that way, and it never bothered him. He is slow and ponderous, but not stupid, he simply functions in a different manner, soaking in all the details and then making conclusions. He cannot go quicker, and needs to do this process - otherwise, he freezes up.

Job: Currently unemployed, a former soldier

Weapon(s): A large cannon from his tank mode - in robot, it is on his back (although it can be slung over his shoulder for attack). His hands transform into maces.

Backstory: Leadfoot was born into the Decepticons, and has always existed among their ranks. His strange differences from the others lead to him being placed under Heavytread’s command.

Name: Speed Demon of the Siege of Hydrax Plateau

Alt mode description: Speed Demon transforms into a sleek, wicked fast Cybertronian car, with a green and red-orange paint job. He also has lime green accents.

Robot form Appearance: Speed Demon has a light, aerodynamic, curved body. He has a red visor and a prominent chin. He is primarily green and red-orange, with some lime green as well.

Personality: Speed Demon is a jokester, using light-hearted comedy to try and uplift the dreary atmosphere. Comedy is his response to most problems, and he refuses to acknowledge their implications almost violently. He is also pretty flighty. He is bad at concentrating, but once something has his attention, its hard for him to turn away, and he can tend to obsess. However, that obsession is usually gone within a week or month.

Job: Currently unemployed, a former soldier

Weapon(s): Speed Demon has a smooth, powerful scatter-fire cannon in robot and alt mode that he uses to deadly effect. His hands transform into guns and short knives as well.

Backstory: Speed Demon was born into the ranks of Decepticons towards the beginning of the war for the Siege of Hydrax Plateau. He couldn’t keep a single position, and eventually was placed under Heavytread’s command - largely, because he was the only one who could put up with Speed Demon.

Name: Cybex of Iacon

Alt mode description: Haha the funny thing is, Cybex has none but a whole bunch at the same time? He was forged with a unique condition known as “waveskin”, where he can manipulate small flakes of his “skin” using a combination of nanotechnology and magnets. He can’t create more or less mass, and he can’t integrate foreign objects into his system. Cybex can form wheels, wings, and engines, but it is difficult and takes a lot of effort and concentration. It responds to his emotions.

Robot form Appearance: Cybex is rather short and angular. He has a green visor and green biolights. It changes a lot, but he likes to have large, rectangular plates on his forearms.

Personality: Cybex is curt and serious, and rather suspicious. He has a cold, dismissive behavior, and is very secretive. He hides things from everyone and tends to keep secrets even when he doesn’t need to. He also has an irrational urge to hide things in random places. Cybex is very possessive and cares deeply for those that he does care for. Cat-like in movement and attitude.

Crush/Sparkmate/Conjunx Endura: He has a crush on Heavytread, that is sadly unrequited.

Job: Former Decepticon soldier, currently unemployed

Weapon(s): blaster guns that he can form with his waveskin abilities woo

Backstory: Cybex was born in Iacon, and assumed he was a monoformer. He worked as a barista before and during the war, until his friends were murdered by attacking Decepticons. As this happened, it activated his waveskin abilities and he fought back, to no avail. Cybex was captured and brainwashed into becoming a Decepticon when the scientist who had just begun experimenting on him disappeared. Floating around through the ranks, he eventually came under Heavytread’s command, where he fell in love with the officer, having stayed as a second-in-command for the majority of the war.

Other: Autobots and Decepticons

• Posted at:

MOONFLIGHT

Homethread @ /341245

She/Her | 15 | MN

Joined July 31, 2017

All accepted 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Yeet

@Onyx - thanks! And does Terrordon count as a Predacon?

• Posted at:

MOONFLIGHT

Homethread @ /341245

She/Her | 15 | MN

Joined July 31, 2017

Yes

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

@Onyx - okie dokie

• Posted at:

MOONFLIGHT

Homethread @ /341245

She/Her | 15 | MN

Joined July 31, 2017

Poke

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

We can start now if you guys want to. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

sure

• Posted at:

MOONFLIGHT

Homethread @ /341245

She/Her | 15 | MN

Joined July 31, 2017

Name- star crusher

Age- 20

Gender- male

Sexuality- idk what that is

Decepticon

Alt mode- a black Nighthawk stealth jet

Robot from appearance- reddish yellowish eyes, one hand is a normal robot hand but the other one is a metal claw, his feet are circles that just go out a little bit farther and his ankles with claws coming out at all sides of his feet helping him walk up walls, he is black  with some gray color.

Personality- he sometimes doesn't know what he thinks of this new change, keeps mostly to himself, is afraid that his past will turn around and bite him in the future, stays away from Transformers that might know or figure out what he did. ( I will figure out what he did and I will add it in later if if that is okay with you, what songs character would have to try really hard to do it. )

Crush / spark mate- no one yet

Job- sells weapons so he's not too noticeable.

Where he lives- iacon

Weapons- shoulder mounted rockets mounted rockets and plasma cannon, and a tesla ( that shoots electricity )

Backstory- a gaurded secret to him

Other- Decepticon or Autobot

• Posted at:

afton

male

creature feature

twenty one pilots

imagine dragons

shinedown

highly suspect

theory of a deadman

I will put you back together  again....

Can I have one like a dinobot like grimlock is

• Posted at:

afton

male

creature feature

twenty one pilots

imagine dragons

shinedown

highly suspect

theory of a deadman

Oh, and Accepted

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Yes, but it can not be a T.rex. You could do a Giganotosaurus or an allosaurus. 

There is now a category of dinobots, please use different kind of dinosaurs, I do not want the same kind of dinosaurs, There are only 3 spots left, 1st spot was taken by shadow.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Ok, thank you my dinobot will be a velociraptor

• Posted at:

afton

male

creature feature

twenty one pilots

imagine dragons

shinedown

highly suspect

theory of a deadman

Name- no current name but is called  test 146, but he doesn't like being called that.

Age- unknown, but he thinks he is 18

Gender- male

Sexuality idk what that is

Dinobot / neutral in war

Alt mode- a green velociraptor

Robot form- his legs are a little weak and you can see some of the endoskeleton joints, his feet still have his Velociraptor claw, and his arms go out normally in robot mode but shrink down in when he turns into a velociraptor robot mode, his head is his Velociraptor head except it folds in and is completely tucked away, his eyes are blue, his hand are claws.

Personality- is bullied a lot, so he tries to stay out of the way, but other Transformers always find a way to bully him still, he tries to keep to himself, but is always messed with, so he tries, and is pretty good at hiding

Crush / spark mate- no one yet, but he believes that no one will ever like him, or Even be freinds with him

Job- nothing

Lives at Crystal City

Weapons- sword, his claws, and a knife

Backstory- he doesn't remember much, but he does remember being shock waves secret test subject        ( test 146 ) and being turned into a secret dino bot, when he escaped, he was happy, but not for long, other Transformers started to bully him and push him around.

Other- Decepticon or Autobot

MODS, PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH! :)

• Posted at:

afton

male

creature feature

twenty one pilots

imagine dragons

shinedown

highly suspect

theory of a deadman

Accepted

And Sexuality is Like Straight, Bisexual, asexual, stuff like that.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

And all that means?

• Posted at:

afton

male

creature feature

twenty one pilots

imagine dragons

shinedown

highly suspect

theory of a deadman

OK, it's a little hard to explain. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Ok

• Posted at:

afton

male

creature feature

twenty one pilots

imagine dragons

shinedown

highly suspect

theory of a deadman

Can we start

• Posted at:

afton

male

creature feature

twenty one pilots

imagine dragons

shinedown

highly suspect

theory of a deadman

Yep, and you may do side character, just give a Name and Gender. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Ok

• Posted at:

afton

male

creature feature

twenty one pilots

imagine dragons

shinedown

highly suspect

theory of a deadman

Heavytread

”Terrordon, are we nearing Kaon?” The Decepticon asked, quickly placing a hand on the wall of their ship as it lurched.

“We've got to get this repaired,” he muttered, glancing at  Leadfoot as he sat down on the floor.

Terrordon

”Yeah,” he said off-handedly, focusing on steering the ship through a swathe of dead robot parts floating in Cybertron‘s outer atmosphere. Despite his skill, a body knocked into the outer hull, causing the ship to shake.

Cybex

“Do you think there will be any Autobots there?” He queried, directing his question towards their boss. I sincerely hope not. That would complicate things unnecessarily so.

Speed Demon

“Well, if there are any, Leadfoot here will crush them into smithereens, ha!” The shortest Decepticon crowed, patting Leadfoot’s bulky chest.

Leadfoot

He nodded in approval to Speed Demon’s comment, picking up his smaller friend and hoisting him into his shoulder. Speed Demon has to bend down in order for them to fit, but he didn’t seem to mind.

• Posted at:

MOONFLIGHT

Homethread @ /341245

She/Her | 15 | MN

Joined July 31, 2017

Scio 

Scio was getting ready for one of her concerts, she is pretty well known around Cybertron for her singing and dancing, she does like to sing more the dance though, but will dance if needed. Scio was in her birth room, waxing her metal plates, making sure they are all shiny for the concert, not a dent or speck of dust in sight. after she was done, she went for a nice recharge. 

(any ideas of what song she could sing, I have no ideas right now, all the song I listen to have bad words)  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Just so you know I am raptor the one who sent in scravenger 

• Posted at:

Carbide

Hippity hoppity ur rp is now my property

fortnite god

Furry slayer

Alexa play despacito

What I’ve felt

what I’ve known

never shined through what I’ve shown

never free 

never me

So i dub thee unforgiven 

Ok, good to know, you can start anytime you want. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Speed Demon

“Hey, this femme named Scio is performing music soon, should I turn it on?” he asked curiously, tapping on a data pad that he found lying on Leadfoot’s chest.

Cybex

“As long as she’s aesthetically pleasing, I doubt you care,” he scoffed, rolling his optics.

“Yep,” Speed Demon laughed, turning the radio on to the correct channel to listen.

Terrordon

“We’re nearing the landing site,” he reported, windows clearing and Cybertron’s desolated landscape coming into view.

Leadfoot

He shuddered, crossing his arms at the sight. It was... awful.

Heavytread

His expression soured. It’s even worse than I remember.

• Posted at:

MOONFLIGHT

Homethread @ /341245

She/Her | 15 | MN

Joined July 31, 2017

Scio

Scio took a deep breath, calming herself. this was her first concert since the end of the war, and to be honest she was quite nervious. Once she calmed down, she stepped onto the dark stage. that's when a spot light lit up her, making her visible to the crowed. Scio closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath and started to sing.

I pull away to face the pain
I close my eyes and drift away
Over the fear that I will never find
A way to heal my soul
And I will wander 'til the end of time
Torn away from you   My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us from sorrow's hold
Or from my hard heart   I can't go on living this way
But I can't go back the way I came
Shamed of this fear that I will never find
A way to heal my soul
And I will wander 'til the end of time
Half a life without you   My heart is broken
Deliver us, change, open your eyes to the light
I denied it all so long, oh so long
Say goodbye, goodbye   My heart is broken
Deliver us   My heart is broken
Deliver us   My heart is broken
Deliver us from sorrow's hold   She sighed in relief after she finished the song. the crowed had erupted into claps, whisles, and cheers.    (Scio's voice actor is Amy Lee, form the band Evanescence, and all the songs with be by her, also her singing voice is the same) 
  • Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Poke

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Cybex

“Who is she even talking about?” He muttered, reaching to turn off the radio. It was ridiculous. Cybex was certain that this was useless.

Heavytread

“Do you not like it?” He asked Cybex curiously. Heavytread had quite enjoyed the song.

“She’s an Autobot,” Terrordon added, in a tone that suggested that was reason enough to turn it off.

“We’re going to be seeing a lot more of those in much different circumstances than we did during the war,” Heavytread admonished Terrordon. But I know why you don’t like them.

Speed Demon

“As in, we’re not trying to shoot each other to slag?” Speed Demon remarked sarcastically, to angered glaring from Cybex. Fragging slag-head can go say “hello” to Unicron for all I care, the Decepticon wanted to scoff, but he knew that a, it wasn’t true, and b, Cybex could beat him like a predacon facing a turbofox if he wanted to.

Terrordon

By this time, the radio was still on, so he reached over and turned it off, to shouts of protest.

“I thought you didn’t like it!” The pilot defended himself.

“Only Cybex and you don’t like it!” Speed Demon yelled back, bristling.

Well, did you ask Leadfoot? Oh, wait, you didn’t!” Terrordon replied, narrowly missing a desiccated building.

“It’s not like he can talk back!” Speed Demon fired back immediately, before covering his mouth in shock. Suddenly, the whole ship was silent.

Leadfoot

The hulking Decepticon smiled and gave a thumbs up as all four sets of optics turned to him. I don’t mind the singing, and I don’t mind what you said. It’s true. Leadfoot patted Speed Demon on the shoulder.

“Good job.” Heavytread applauded Leadfoot, to which Cybex and Speed Demon reluctantly complied with. Terrordon was too busy flying the rust bucket they called a ship.

• Posted at:

MOONFLIGHT

Homethread @ /341245

She/Her | 15 | MN

Joined July 31, 2017

1 ,