Age-13

Gender-female

Sexuallity-what does that even mean

Race-a mysterious allien being

Class-druid

Height-5'2"

Weight-(about)98lb

Body type-average, give or take

Physical appearance-white hair, going below her shoulders (again mysterious) brown eyes, medium-pale skin, fox-like ears, one fluffy white wing, and one scaley black wing

Clothing preferance-usually wears a black shirt and white pants, or diferent combinations of black and white, someties wears a dark magenta robe, gray boots with a chain keeping them on also she has light and dark patterns on her boots

Personality-mysterious, stays away from other people, more innocent than the other charactors, can sometimes be creepy, only friends are animals(no human friends....yet)

Strengths-stands up for what she belives in, good at hiding, good at listening to others

Weaknesses-dosnt like to fight, cares to much sometimes

Flaws-creepy, follows people around, not that social, has an evil side

Abilities-talking to animals and shape shifting

Weapons-ancient sword of the milenium

Arena-no (not yet)

Shop-yes

Shipable-yes(but it would be hard to find a ship for her)

Sorry if my charactor is bad, you dont have to accept her

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

Name: Moryl H. Apollyon (Pronounced the same as the word moral)

*Nickname: Apollyon (Only used when referring to him in the arena.)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race: Demon

Class: Sorcerer

Height: 5'5

Weight: 127lbs.

Body Type: Mesomorph

Physical Appearance: Gray skin, all parts of eyes are black except pupil which is purple. Darker gray hair and two sleek black horns sprouting from his head. Two white feathered wings sprouting from back.

Clothing Preference: Wears nothing that covers his face, unless he’s in the arena, where he wears a bright red blindfold.

Personality: Always wearing a blank, expressionless stare. Doesn’t care about much, and is amoral in general. Beyond a blank exterior is a infinite well of determination and ruthlessness.

Strengths: Avid tactician and planner.

Weaknesses: Not easy for him to make friends.

Flaws: Doesn’t care about anything, really. Nor does he have a moral compass.

*Dislikes: Loud people and dramatic people.

Abilities: Summon tiny voids at will, from which he can remove his weapon, they can also be shaped into shapes and given various properties. (Ie, form it into a ball and throw it at someone.)

Weapon(s): Runes tattooed on right arm channel dark magic, wearing a gauntlet fringed with claws on right hand. Carries a trident in left hand in void.

Do you partake in the Arena?: Occasionally

Do you own a shop?: Yes.

Shippable: Yes.

Code: Ready to Battle

Name: Nobyl R. Azazel

*Nickname: Azazel (Only used by close friends)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race: Demon

Class: Bard

Height: 5’3

Weight: 110lbs.

Body Type: Mesomorph

Physical Appearance: messy black hair and black skin. Completely red eyes with white pupils. Has two black horns sprouting from head, one of which is severed. Two black batlike wings and a tail pointed like an arrowhead.

Clothing Preference: Always wearing bandages of some sort, because he gets hurt a whole lot.

Personality: Energetic and outgoing. Always trying new things and going new places, but has a tendency to bail if things get a little too intense. Encouraging to everyone, but can come off as a bit pushy. Has an “Everything is great.” mentality and often bottles emotions.

Strengths: Willing to try or do anything.

Weaknesses: Not amazing in a fight.

Flaws: Has zero patience and is a bit pushy at times.

*Dislikes: Intimidation tactics and patience.

Abilities: Magic manifesting itself as red fire and flight.

Weapon(s): A curved sword on a sheath on his belt, dagger also on belt.

Do you partake in the Arena?: Not Often

Do you own a shop?: Yes.

Shippable: Yes.

Shop Form

Name: Moral and Noble - Occult Paraphernalia

Owner: Moryl H. Apollyon and Nobyl R. Azazel

Appearance: Medium-Sized wooden building with a small corner made of cobblestone. The interior of the shop is well lit and the back wall behind the counter where Moryl usually resides is lined with products for sale. In a back room behind the counter is where Moryl and Nobyl sleep, as well as where Nobyl makes and enchants products to sell.

Selling: Weapons, Armor, and Baubles recovered from or touched by the abyss.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Author of the Lost Library

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

I smell smoke, hear fire.

I hope this isn't what i think it is...

@Zoroack Can you explain how she's a alien? Better develop her personality. Can you fill out a shop form, too, to inform people of what you're selling? You are also missing something in the other/code section. 

@Corvus all Accepted 

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

I'm still working on it, its not completely done

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

@Zoroark That’s Okay.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

bump

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

This one?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

yes

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Name- john

Nickname- johny

Gender- male

Age- 12

Sexuality- idk what that even is

Race- idk what that is either

Class- rogue

Hight- 5'3

Weight- 99 lb

Body appearance- IDK I guess I'm just going to fill that out later

Physical appearance- tall, pale white, his eyes are turquoise sometimes turns silver, hair is dirty blonde.

Clothing preference- black pants, black shirt, red base ball cap, blue Nikes.

Personality- when looking in door with two people talking, he sometimes plays a joke like jumping in door way and saying here's johny! Sneaks around, doesn't really like to be noticed, if he is approached he gets nervous, normally spying on people,  keeps mostly to himself, is irritable, eyes turn silver when angered

Strengths- is a skilled melee fighter, and tries to practice spells occasionally

Weakness- can't stand bright lights, most vulnerable to Bright Lights when eyes are silver, can't stand freezing cold temperatures.

Flaws- terribly afraid of the undead, eyes are a very sensitive to bright colors and bright lights. 

Ability- can turn invisible, and can go completely silent for and hour ( includes not breathing for an hour ) 

Weapons- sword and a spear.

Partakes in arena- yes

Own a shope- nope

Shippable- yes

Code- ready for battle.

Mods please let this through.

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Is it good, can I join?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Oh, john's race is human

• Posted at:

DISMAY

oh, John is a crossover of a human and an ink demon ( secretly, got the power to transform into that, he keeps that a secret, and he was originaly a human. )

• Posted at:

DISMAY

bump

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Name: Cherry Wolf
*Nickname: Wolfy, Cherry
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Neko
Class: Rouge
Height: 4 ft.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Body Type: Thin
Physical Appearance: Long black hair, pale skin, dark blue eyes, black wolf ears
Clothing Preference: Bow around her chest, quiver around her back, black crop top, high waisted dark blue short shorts, ankle high black boots
Personality: Bubbly, she is an extrovert. Intelligent
Strengths: Good with a bow
Weaknesses: Forgetful
Flaws: Can't be left alone
*Dislikes: animal killers
Abilities: Bow
Weapon(s): Bow, pocket knife
Do you partake in the Arena?: Yes
Do you own a shop?: No
Shippable: Yes
Code: Ready to battle

• Posted at:

Wolfy or Cherry

she/her 

5-18-18 

LGBTQA+ 

@Shadow Looks good but can you explain to me how he is a demon. Also, keep in mind that this takes place in a medievalish setting to there wouldn't be baseball caps or Nikes. 

@Wolfy Can you give her some more personalities that aren't so much like a Mary Sue?

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Cherry, are you Hyperbole's friend? She said that you were posting your form on here. If you are, its nice to meet you.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

I think I was wrong. Was a wroI w

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Name: Cherry Wolf
*Nickname: Wolfy, Cherry
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Wolf neko
Class: (outcast) rouge
Height: 4 ft.
Weight: 104 lbs.
Body Type: Thin
Physical Appearance: Long black hair, pale skin, dark blue eyes, black wolf ears, black choker with a silver cross on the front
Clothing Preference: Bow around her chest, quiver around her back, black crop top, high waisted dark blue short shorts, ankle high black boots
Personality: Bubbly, she is an extrovert. Intelligent
Strengths: Good with a bow, quick thinker, can run fast, stealthy
Weaknesses: Forgetful, absentminded, ashamed of her past, OCD, 'age'
Flaws: Can't be left alone
*Dislikes: animal killers, mean people
Abilities: Bow, stealth, stabbing people, running
Weapon(s): Bow, pocket knife
Do you partake in the Arena?: Yes
Do you own a shop?: No
Shippable: Yes
Code: Ready to battle

• Posted at:

Wolfy or Cherry

she/her 

5-18-18 

LGBTQA+ 

@Cherry Accepted :) 

@Gulfstream This is my friend I spoke about :p

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

So I'm in now?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

@Shadow Looks good but can you explain to me how he is a demon. Also, keep in mind that this takes place in a medievalish setting to there wouldn't be baseball caps or Nikes.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Ok

• Posted at:

DISMAY

It should be on in a moment

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Ok, so, he is a demon of ink, ( yes based of of bendy and the ink machine ) and he obtained that power from some kind of spell he was practiceng, he was drowning in ink, so he used the spell but he hadn't perfected it, and then he wasn't that good at using spells, so it back fired on him, he ended up turning into an ink demon looking thing, but he can control what he turns into, so he mostly stays In human form, and he keeps his ink demon form a closely guarded secret, his ink demon forms appearance is- mostly ink black, with his head not really having horns, his head just curves up like a wide Crescent, turned shape on its side, he has ink driping down from hi., He basically has everything else in his human form.

And ok, I'll take note that it is in Medieval Times, thank you for letting me know.

• Posted at:

DISMAY

It's nice to meet you too

• Posted at:

Wolfy or Cherry

she/her 

5-18-18 

LGBTQA+ 

Also I think I might have the age a little to low, so should I like, bump it up to 14 years old?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

It nice to meet you too cherry

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Nice to meet you! So, do you know Hype from school or something?

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Is hyperbole offline right now? 

• Posted at:

DISMAY

@Gulfstream Yeah, we go to the same school. 

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

I'm online

@Shadow Can you confirm what his clothing preference is?

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

That's cool. Say...does Hype ever talk about us forumers? Like, ever?

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Ok here it is

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Ok, his preferable clothing is-a black shirt,. Black pants, gray boots, and a sheath for his sword.

• Posted at:

DISMAY

I am guilty of taking about my forum friends outside of the WoFMB.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Ok, I just confirmed his preferable clothing

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Yes!

Really? Which ones?

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Mostly you and Sanetra. I spoke about Shadow a while ago. 

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Ummmm, John's perefered clothing is in now

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Accepted

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her}