Sorry, I don't mean to interrupt but, I just read your other posts and, you consider me your freind?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

So, I'm in?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

I try to consider everyone my friend.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

Ok

• Posted at:

DISMAY

And yes, you're in.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Ok, witch fourum thred do I start in?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

You can just create one 

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Ok

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Me? Really? Why?

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Oh, and I think I'm going to bump johns age up to 14 years old

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Ok, I made it

• Posted at:

DISMAY

I'm changing Isbloss's appearance to better fit the species she actually is.

Name: (first and last) Isbloss
*Nickname: Issy
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Vitae dragon (Oaisis dragon)
Class: No class
Height: (reasonable with weight) 5 feet tall at her shoulder. 25 feet long counting neck and tail
Weight: (reasonable with height) 1 ton
Body Type: a dragon body type, a bit chubby
Physical Appearance: Her scales are a shimmering sea-green, with hints of purple. The flowers on the ridge of her back have a mixture of white and icy-blue petals. She has iridecent, purple insect wings. She has very pale green chest and tail tip fur. Her deer antlers are pale green and her peacock feathers are royal purple.
Clothing Preference: No clothing, but she had a purple bow tied to her tail
Personality: (be detailed) Isbloss is very curious, energetic, adventurous, a bit of a trouble-maker, and naive. She is a bit shy but tries to be friendly to everyone she meets.
Strengths: A dragon, full of energy
Weaknesses: No natural weapons beside her claws and teeth
Flaws: No natural weapons
Abilities: telepathy, emotion reading
Weapon(s): claws, teeth
Do you partake in the Arena?: No
Do you own a shop?: No
Shippable: Sure
Code: Ready to Battle

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

bump

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Okie doki Gulfstream

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Hey uhhh im sorry...is this still open? Sorry i took so long but i just remembered

Emaya was left behind to be raised by forest animals on this planet by her parents from another planet (she basicly looks like a nomal human.....but with white hair and wings)

As for development lets just say that at first she hates the human race and has no friends, and wants to take over the world, wipe out humanity and make it so that her animal friends rule the world but then she meets someone....(ship) and relizes that humans (and human like beings) arent what she thought they were

Still working on the shop teh heh heh

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

Shop now finally

Name-new world 

Owner-emaya zaru

Sell-scrolls on how to cast spells

Appearence-it keeps moving (because of magic) and it is usually covered in vines, but it has a purple roof and is mainly brown

Code-ready to duel

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

1 , , 3