Why?

Just because!

Anyway, I hope you like it! Feel free to add in your own!

Name: WindWings

Genders: two, male and female 

Queen/royal family: Queen Breeze, /King Stratus, Princess Strom, and Prince Cumulus (twin to Princess Storm.)

Appearances: generally light purples, white, gray and sometimes pink. They have a large spine going down their back, which is always a lighter tone of the body's main color. WindWings have four wings, two large ones in the front, and two smaller ones further toward the tail. The wings tend to have a feathery look. The horns are sort, and look slightly like those of a pronghorn. The underbelly scales are like little diamonds. Each scale is small and somewhat shaped like as feather. There legs are thin, and don't have much muscle. Eye color tends to be yellow, orange or blue. 

Egg Apperance: more on this later. 

Names: the names are mostly based off types of clouds and degrees of altitude or levels of wind, sometimes even weather. (E.x, tornado,  Humid)

Habitat: WindWings live in open moors where the wind is item fierce. They don't live on Pyrrah or Patlanta, they live on an entirely different content named 

Abilities: WindWings are the swiftest of dragons. They often are slow when on the ground. WindWings, if by some slim chance, can have wind minipulation. This is very rare and is called Windtalons. There is a chance of animus magic, but it is even rarer then on Pyrrah. 

Culture:  rarely found on the ground. More on this later. 

Other: a closely related relative of the SkyWing, probably a sub species. They also have a long and complex history with EarthWings. 

Name: EarthWings

Genders: just male and female.

Queen/royal family: Queen Geo/ King Boulder, Prince Igneous, Prince Sandstone and Princess Crystal. 

Appearances: generally earth tones, such as forest green, deep browns, grays, blacks and occasionally very dark purples or blues. They are low to the ground and slow with short legs full of muscle. Sometimes, moss can be seen growing on them. Their wings are a different thing altogether. EarthWings only have two wings, but rarely use them to fly. Like in caves, on the underpart of the wings there are often veins of gold or bight green colors. Only royalty has silver veins on the underside of the wings. The underbelly of these dragons are mostly like little squares or triangles, and are are dealer correct then the main body's color. 

Egg Apperance:  more on this later. 

Names: each name relates to the earth somehow. It can be stones or plants. (E.x, Daisy or Graphite)

Habitat: In deep forests or caves. They live in the same content as the WindWings, which is named 

Abilities: EarthWings are impressive farmers. They can gown things very well. They each, like rockes, have more than one stage in life. At the first stage, they are the still learning about life. They are most vulnerable in this stage. When they die, their bodies don't decay, they re-grown into a stronger form. The second stage is when they are at prime. Things look good and it tends to be the longest stage. The third stage is when they are the wisest. This stage is queer and leads to many mysteries. Sometimes, and EarthWing in the third stage will disappear in the night without any word. And yes, each dragon dies four times in its life. Animus powers are ultra rare. Going along with the rare part, if a dragon's egg shell, then they can control plants. This gets more powerful in each stage of life, but doesn't always come with them to the next stage. 

Culture: More on this later. 

Other: long and complex history with the WindWings. They are likely to be sort of a sub species or distant relative of MudWings.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Got the appearances for the eggs done:

WindWings:

Egg Apperance: often white that fades into a gray and made of little diamond shapes. When a dragon has a light blue egg with people swirls, (which is extremely rare,) it has the gift of Windtalons. When the dragon is hatched, it will have a pink swirl under its eye. 

EarthWings:

Egg Apperance: the average appearance is either deep brown that blends in the earth, or a gray egg that is easily mistaken for a rock. When the egg is a bright green (which is very rare), it means that when the dragon is hatched, it will have a green vein on its wings and be a Vineclaw.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Cool! Nice fan tribes

• Posted at:

Bobcat (this is my phone account)

spread the marshmellow juice!!

Just don’t be stupid, it isn’t that hard people

Meh little cinnamon roll oc, Allumé la flamme (aka Allumer)

Meh emo oc, Paludis ac Tenebra (aka Palus)

Thank you! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Cool!

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

Swampy these are great, i wish they were canon

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

ooh i like them!

• Posted at:

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Thanks guys! I might make another later, hut I don't know. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Ok I got like 35 fan tribes but they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooo op 

• Posted at:

Raptor

Darkness will never rise unless light never falls 

My other names razer cobalt aftershock pulsar carbide and magnetar

I have crippling depression 

oooh! A golden scar I’ll take that

Dusty divot is my home 

blank form for convenience's sake

Name:

Genders:

Queen/royal family:

Appearances:

Egg Apperance:

Names:

Habitat:

Abilities:

Culture:

Other:

Name: MirageWings (got their name from a strange phenomenon where, due to the fact that any traveling dragon would be exhausted, their island is usually hidden by mirages to foreign dragons)

Genders: Biologically male and female, but dragons can transition to being non-binary, trans, etc.

Queen/royal family: There is none; the MirageWings are a democracy.

Appearances: MirageWings are generally shades of purple, pink and sometimes indigo. They're usually medium to dark shades for their overscales/normal scales, but paler tints for their underscales/underbellies. They have round, large scales, but on the underbelly, the scales are sharper and smaller. They have long, whip-thin tails and sharp talons. They have large eyes and a slim snout, with one pair of wings slightly smaller than the average dragon's and similar to a SeaWing's. A RainWing-like spine runs down their back, usually a darker shade of their main scales.

Egg Apperance: Eggs are usually white or pale purple, sometimes a mix of the two with either white with pale purple patterns or pale purple with white patterns. Eggs are usually rather large and take a year to hatch.

Names: The naming system works a little oddly for MirageWings. Their names are usually basic stuff in nature like "flower" or "sky", but the name often is in different languages. This means some MirageWings have more than one word in their name, e.g. "Laurier-Rose" (that was the only one i could find). Strangely, MirageWing names are mostly in French.

Habitat: A remote island near the planet's equator, in an archipelago between Pyrrhia and Pantala. This island is mostly tropical forest, but with some less dense areas here and there across the island's northern tip.

Abilities: MirageWings have little threat to their island, so they don't really have too many abillities. However, they have a partially venomous bite, but it takes a long time to actually kill a dragon, and it kills the prey it eats (mostly small-ish tropical animals). Animus magic is impossible and always has been.

Culture: MirageWings are sort of a modern tribe, surprisingly. They know about books and candy, but the candy is a little different from Pantalan candy (less of a sweet taste, also popsicles + ice cream exist). They're all big believers in democracy, and to pass new laws, all a dragon needs to do is gather a tribe assembly and propose their new law. The entire tribe votes on it, and if there's enough of a majority, it passes. There have never been any ruling dragons or real hierarchy to the MirageWings.

Other: Have had little to no contact with other tribes, except with a SilkWing who came to their island who taught them more about books and candy and stuff

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Wait, why did you guys bump this? Please don't. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

I THOUGHT IT WAS RECENT FOR SOME REASON

I'M SO SORRY-

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

WAIT

OH MY GOD