TheColorblindSeawing:  (Splashy!

KingofQibli

He/Him Joined May 30th 2017  LGBTQA+ 

MY POOR LITTLE SPIDERMAN

ZombieApocalypseWar RP: 324608

JadeMountainCurse Fanfic:323965

DemigodQuest(DQ) FWRP: 324649

Ricewings 

description-white scales sometimes with hints of brown red or pink, a pack by their necks to hold their immobilizing sticky rice, a very sharp, bladed grain of rice at the end of their tail

abilities-comunicate with scavengers/humans, stab other dragons with their tails, immobilize foes with their sticky rice, very intelligent

queen-queen sushi

heirs-princess tempura 

alliances-perfer not to get involved with weaker tribes and chose to ally with humans instead

known animus dragons-oragami

students in jade mountain accadamy-none, they perfer not to let their dragonets have social time with other tribes, however princess tempura and prince terriyaki have always wanted to meet other tribes 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

tribe: PetalWings

Continent: Passaka

Egg Appearence: Pink, yellow, purple, or blue with green sprouting up at the bottom

Appearence: Pink, yellow, purple, and blue all over with one other color spotted all over randomly, light green sprouts up their wrists and tails, green horns, green wings with pink, yellow, purple, or blue spots

abilities: Can blend into flowery places, can breath on dead plants and make them grow

Strengths: Live well in most places

weaknesses: Care a little too much about things looking nice, bad fighters

Other: Queen Daffodil/King Thorn/Princess Rosebud

• Posted at:

I am a proud W.E.I.R.D. Cat!

W.ay way way to great

E.ven better than cupcakes

I.'m not weird, I'm extremely weird! 

R.at, cat, dog, candy, mythical creature lover 

D.o or do not, there is no try. -Yoda.

Give me a sec, I just made some yesterday. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Sorry that it's so long...

Name: EarthWings

Queen/royal family: Queen Geo/ King Boulder, Prince Igneous, Prince Sandstone and Princess Crystal. 

Appearances: generally earth tones, such as forest green, deep browns, grays, blacks and occasionally very dark purples or blues. They are low to the ground and slow with short legs full of muscle. They walk on all fours. Sometimes, moss can be seen growing on them. Their wings are a different thing altogether. EarthWings only have two wings, but rarely use them to fly. Like in caves, on the underpart of the wings there are often veins of gold or deep green colors. Only royalty has silver veins on the underside of the wings. The underbelly of these dragons are mostly like little squares or triangles, and are are dealer correct then the main body's color. The horns are like that of a moose or an elk, on which moss or alge grow on it, often connecting the two horns. Eye color tends to be a dark, bown-orange or a bright green. 

Egg Apperance: (don't know why it's in bold..) the average appearance is either deep brown that blends i

n the earth, or a gray egg that is easily mistaken for a rock. When the egg is a bright green (which is very rare), it means that when the dragon is hatched, it will have a green vein on its wings and be a Vineclaw. 

Names: each name relates to the earth somehow. It can be stones or plants. (E.x, Daisy or Graphite)

Habitat: In deep forests or caves. They live in the same content as the WindWings, which is named Inamba. 

Abilities: EarthWings are impressive farmers. They can gown things very well. They each, like rockes, have more than one stage in life. At the first stage, they are the still learning about life. They are most vulnerable in this stage. When they die, their bodies don't decay, they re-grown into a stronger form. The second stage is when they are at prime. Things look good and it tends to be the longest stage. The third stage is when they are the wisest. This stage is queer and leads to many mysteries. Sometimes, and EarthWing in the third stage will disappear in the night without any word. And yes, each dragon dies three times in its life. Animus powers are ultra rare. Going along with the rare part, if a dragon's egg shell, then they can control plants. This gets more powerful in each stage of life, but doesn't always come with them to the next stage. This rare gift is called the Vineclaw. The Vinclaw is said to happen when plants grow over an egg and help it hatch.

Culture: huge farmers. More on this later, feel free to make suggestions. 

Other: long and complex history with the WindWings. They are likely to be sort of a sub species or distant relative of MudWings.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Tribe: KineticWings

Continent: A miniglobe world (a large clear marble (animus-touched or something, haven't decided yet) with a world inside that you can be transported to)

Egg Apperance: Appears to be translucent, although you cannot see through it, but after it undergoes Power Exposure, it will begin to take on a color that reflects the power the dragonet will have.

Appearance: The tribe is snake-like and sinuous - long and flowing bodies that can twist and turn. Like SkyWings, they have rather large wings for their smaller bodies. They have horns like a NightWing's, but slimmer. Their overscales are hard and are all one color or seamlessly blended colors. Their underscales are tiny and unprotective, so that's always a good place to attack. They can be any color depending on their power.

Abilities: Each dragon has a kinetic power which begins with the basics and strengthens with age and practice. (I won't put in all the fancy names, but here's the list) Manipulation of: air, your looks (begins with RainWing-like camouflage in changing colors, invisibility, and eventually your physical appearance), ice, destructive energy, force fields, water, fire, telekinesis, earth, light, temperature, lightning, and metals.

Strengths: They are pretty powerful and are well-trained in using their powers.

Weaknesses: Their underscales are weak and a good place to attack. Their powers use a lot of concentration and some energy, but eventually the simplest things become easier and don't require much.

Other: They are ruled by a (currently corrupt) queen (who's trying to go back and take over Pyrrhia) and a council of the royal family (power of lightning) and the most experienced dragon representing each power.

*History (an AU of the Scorching): Some dragons were beginning to resent and fear the KineticWings because they couldn't understand why they were so powerful. They began to try to drive them out, but then the majority of the dragons attacked the scavengers (who had ruled over them until then). The KineticWings took it as an opportunity to hide, so they banded together (becoming the first real tribe), appointing a queen, and escaping during the fighting. The dragons were winning the battles because of their size, power, and surprise attacks, but eventually the balance tilted back into the scavenger's favor because of their numbers, organization, and superior technology. The KineticWings decided they should come back and help out, and this turned the war back and won it for the dragons. They also helped to divide up the tribes and to use the monarchy over each one, because they had done it before. The scavengers were defeated, and most of their technology was destroyed, and they were kept under careful surveillance for a while so they couldn't become so powerful again. In return, the dragons again turned on the KineticWings, using what they had now learned from them against them, but a few KineticWings found their miniglobe world and they escaped into it, instead of beginning the dragon's rule over Pyrrhia with a terrible battle.

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

The moon laughs and whispers

'Tis near Halloween

Tribe steelwings 

continent plantala 

appearance can be silver grey or a rust color have giant wings and have blue eyes are made entirely of steel 

abilities can shoot hoot lasers out of their eyes are nearly indestructible have spike ejectors on their hands and are extremely technologically advanced 

strengths are extremely smart and powerful

weaknesses they have one row of scales under their metal coating that is very weak are very stubborn 

Other they have a king instead of a queen he is king razer but has a high council for making big decisions 

history unknown 

• Posted at:

Raptor

Darkness will never rise unless light never falls 

My other names razer cobalt aftershock pulsar carbide and magnetar

I have crippling depression 

oooh! A golden scar I’ll take that

Dusty divot is my home 

Zoroark-this is an old tribe I made with my friends, credit goes to them too, I'm sorry if you people don't like them 

tribe-ricewings

egg-white white feathery looking stuff that looks like tiny grains of rice

appearance-white scales with hints of brown, red, or pink, a pack by their necks to hold the immobilizing sticky rice, a very sharp, bladed grain of rice at the end of their tail

continant-started out in pantala, but moved to pyria

Everything else is in the other post

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

luv darkstalker 4 life

poke

• Posted at:

Leopard

]Proud Lutheran[

When witches go riding

And black cats are seen

The moon laughs and whispers

'Tis near Halloween

Ricewing streghths-very smart, can understand humans, can cook food, 

Ricewing weaknesses-dont accept help from other dragons, their kingdom was left in ruins when the ultrawings attacked

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

luv darkstalker 4 life

poke

• Posted at:

Leopard