Are you a Marvel fan?

Yeah, so I just watched Thor Ragnarok last night for the first time, and Black Panther on Friday.  I will hopefully be watching the first Guardians movie soon, 'cause my bros said I need to watch it to understand Infinity War.  And I REALLY WANT TO WATCH INFINITY WAR AARRRRGGGHH!!!!!  So BAD. XD

Anyways. Anyone want to chat about any of the above?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ambreeze

Love God, Love Others, Love Yourself

Peace, Love, & Little Donuts

Stay alive, friends |-/

fK&C TOPVictoriaDrivOwl City

Jesus saved me 

Life is worth living and love is worth giving. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

I just realized no one will probably reply to this because everyone just wants to talk about Infinity War. Ah well. *shrugs and nibbles on cookie*

• Posted at:

Ambreeze

Stay alive, friends |-/

Jesus saved me 

Life is worth living and love is worth giving. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Who is your favorite marvel character mine is venom

• Posted at:

Raptor

Darkness will never rise unless light never falls 

My other names razer cobalt aftershock pulsar carbide and magnetar

I have crippling depression 

oooh! A golden scar I’ll take that

Dusty divot is my home 

I personally love the Guardians, they are hilarious. BE WARNED: Rocket and Peter Quill(Star-lord) swear A LOT and Drax can be quiet innapropriate. My teacher made us write an essay on the first movie (mine was about Groot), and I've been hooked since. I agree with your bro, watching Guardians of the galaxy would really help as there is an infinity stone in the first one and we get to know 2 of Thanos's daughters and some of what they went through. Gamora and Nebula are my very favourites.

• Posted at:

I am Jaguar a RainwingNightwing hybrid

ILOVEWINGSOFFIRE

Rockclimbing

GuardiansOfTheGalaxy

Proudtobekiwi

wtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwt

If you have seen vol 2 at the end credit scene the golden lady was creating something or someone and she said she would call it Adam partaining to Adam warlock if he is in the next gotg movie he is going to destroy the antagonist (hopefully galactus)

• Posted at:

Raptor

Darkness will never rise unless light never falls 

My other names razer cobalt aftershock pulsar carbide and magnetar

I have crippling depression 

oooh! A golden scar I’ll take that

Dusty divot is my home 

hello hello hello, thor ragnarok was a work of art; wanna chat about that? lol 

• Posted at:

eureka

moved to @thankfulthunderstorm1 :D

Ragnarok was hilarious, great to see people like the kiwi humor. I have 1 question though: What is the Valkyrie girl's name?

• Posted at:

I am Jaguar a RainwingNightwing hybrid

ILOVEWINGSOFFIRE

Rockclimbing

GuardiansOfTheGalaxy

Proudtobekiwi

wtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwtwt

@Jaguar, Oh my gosh, my fam and I aren't the only ones who still don't know what her name is?  I thought we had just missed it but maybe we aren't the only ones.

• Posted at:

Ambreeze

Stay alive, friends |-/

Jesus saved me 

@Razer, My favorites are Doctor Strange and Black Panther (they are tied rn), Spider-Man is my second fav, and Scarlet Witch is probably third.

@Jaguar, Thank you for the feedback on Guardians; my parents are still deciding whether or not we can watch it. I think they'll only let my 14yo bros and I watch it.  I'm not crazy excited about it, I just want to understand Infinity War's characters and background stories.

@Eureka, Don't get mad fren but that was my least favorite Marvel movie so far. Only it was totally hilarious! I mean, I didn't dislike it, it just wasn't as good as the other movies in my opinion. Doctor Strange was my favorite character (I know he had a very minor role but still); who was yours?

Oh--but the wolf was totally awesome. I loved Hulk's fight with the wolf. XD

• Posted at:

Ambreeze

Stay alive, friends |-/

Jesus saved me 

It would seem we have vastly different tastes as far as MCU movies go, haha. (Ragnarok's my absolute favourite but I don't hold it against you for not liking it.) How many of the movies have you seen? I've only seen seven but I did so much research about all of them before I saw Infinity War, because I am scandalous and controversial like that, and because I can't afford to buy eighteen movies.

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy ❤❤❤

[exits, pursued by a bear]

bringing you cool good posts: Dec. 2014 - March 2019

appreciating and supporting you: today - forever!!!!

@Clever, I've seen all of them aside from the Iron Mans, the first two Thors, the Hulk(s), and Antman's movie. And then obviously I haven't seen either of the Guardians movies. I know I've said this a lot, but I just cannot wait until I see Infinity Wars!!!!! 

• Posted at:

Ambreeze

Stay alive, friends |-/

Jesus saved me 

oof i'm not upset lol

you're allowed to hate any movie you want lol

aaaaaaa i love dr strange but my favorite character of all time is probably cap because i'm cliche 

• Posted at:

eureka

moved to @thankfulthunderstorm1 :D

Cap's the best

uuhh I'd talk about Marvel all day but I'm just coming off of Infinity War and I don't want to spoil anything so

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019