HEYO! it is I, Dawny ^-^ The Lord of All Jello and Plot-Master-Guy-Maker-SomethingOrOther.

It's been a while since I've just been around other than to post my story.

So! I thought of an Idea, No Reason other than for fun.

SPOILER ALERT!

SO JUST AS A HEADS UP, THE FOLLOWING MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! WHY? BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE SPOILERS. And I don't think you do either

So! You finished reading WoF? YAY! Let's Begin

So, Lately I've been thinking about the Wings of Fire series, how much I Wuv it. 

And My Needless Obssession with the Cleril Ship O_O (Idon'thaveaproblemhahahaha!)

So, it got me thinking:

So far, we've seen Magical Animus Dragons - Fire Scales from Skywings (Peril) - Telepathy & Future Sight from Nightwings (Moonwatcher, Darkstalker, Clearsight, etc) - Fire resistant & regenerative scales from Mudwings (Clay) - Defective Rainwing scales (Chameleon) - Extra Talons (Sixclaws) & Many more.

My Proposition is that there are more like these Anomalies. 

This thread isn't really to state that your character has these (but you could if you want I guess, thought that's not what this is for) Instead, I want to hear Ideas on more Anomalies! Icewing Frostscales! Defective Gills for Seawings! Overly Sized Frills on Rainwings! Tails that split into 2 at the very end! A Venomous Bite! WHO KNOWS?! or even just incredible flexibility! or Maybe you want to post some theories on certain aspects on the WoF Canon World. I Know I have a few!

My request is that it would be fairly close to canon and scientific. Or, if it's magical, make it reasonable (Meaning Fair as if you were RolePlaying) Basically, What I'm saying is

NO OVER-POWERED ABILITIES

Meaning, No Hybrid of all tribes (Technically it's impossible even if the dragon has relatives in every tribe. Science of Genetics.) No Ice & Fire breath UNLESS you provide some kind of description of the mutation, like, the organ for fire or ice is split into 2 so one side is fire and the other is ice (Although.. wouldn't that just make the dragon spew water or steam? idk. I made up Mistwings so, maybe that's how they produce steam & Boiling water.) No Breathing in Space. No Reality Bending abilities. No Time Travel. No Cyborg things. I think you get the point.

aside from that

GO TO TOWN! Lets see those Unique Stuffs!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

• • •

What about dragons that have extra limbs? Like an extra wing or foot? Also, what about Poisonscales? Like where a Sandwing is born with too much venom? I really like the idea of defective gill seawings!

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

I've thought of an idea of Frost Scales (I feel like it has a better ring to it than ice-scales)

As for the venom idea, that would be more like poisonous, in my head, I think it's be more like a coat of toxins. idk what tribe would even have that, unless maybe it was a sandwing/rainwing hybrid. Though, that would be interesting. I like it.

• Posted at:

• • •

I've also thought of a theory about the Moons and what powers they give Nightwings.

While I'm not much of a Nightwing fan, I have my ideas.

Like, what would happen if one or two of the moons were full and Blue?

What if A Nightwing was Hatched during an Eclipse?

I got tons of theories, but 2 of my favorites kinda goes with a Character I made up, Named Nocturnal.

I'll explain my theory when I have more time (Right now, I gotta take care of a few things.)

Or, what if a Sandwing or Icewing (or, some other tribe) had a mutation where their tail had a massive "Blade" at the end to slice through things.

• Posted at:

• • •

I've always imagined how cool* it would be if an IceWing could shoot ice shards instead of frostbreath and the other fanon theories. 

*the ice puns are real 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

||Ya Boi Gr8ness||

she/her  

"I used to think I was indesicive, now i'm not sure."      

"Don't give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping."

izuku midoriya

Not being a hater..buuuut

First you tell me who to love and who i cant love (darkstalker) then you say no all tribe hybrid or cyborg dragons, well heres what i have to say, in the sky of scales, there is an all tribe hybrid (element) and a cyborg dragon (darktwo) buuuut then again the sky of scales is the appocalypse

-zoroark -yes it is me, dragonwolf-

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

just gonna stalk this till i can think of something----oh wait i thought of something

about the limb thing, maybe sea wings had a thing where they didn't have wings, but well like fins like instead of being able to fly they had the..well main wing limb but non of the limbs down the membrane of the wing like they have the wing its self but its impossible to fly so its more or less of a fin/sail, the same could go for sea wing hybrids

• Posted at:

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ 

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Depth,Radar

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Noddles

I'm the master of fish puns

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

I love that idea, Bell (seawolf) ^-^

a Wing Abnormality that makes it more like a fin

AWESOME!

• Posted at:

• • •

Darkgalaxy.. I already apologized twice... what more can I say?

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I never intended too. 

You don't have to interact with me. You can ignore me if you want. But I already apologized.

What do you even expect of me?

As for the Hybrid of all tribes, I say that because people use it to be Overpowered.

For the machines/cyborg, I don't see how it would even fit in the WoF universe.

This is just my opinion. My forum. Again, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. It was an accident.

• Posted at:

• • •

One theory I had, is about the Moon Powers of the Nightwings (Even though they seem to have most of the perks already)

If Nightwings have the powers of Mind: Visions & Telepathy

What about Telekinetics? the Ability to move things with your mind.

I based a character on this, how he got this ability and the limits.

what makes it different from Animus powers is that it's just levitating things with your mind. So, once you lose focus, the object longer moves.

(if you want, I could explain my theory on how a Nightwing can get these Powers)

• Posted at:

• • •

My first OC was a nightwing named psychic and she had telekinesis (if i spelled that right)

Also i'm the one who should be sorry, i was so mad about peacemaker that i threw commen sense out the window and went mental insane over darkstalker, also the are just my OCs and dragons in the face of the sky of scales (appocalypse) would be OP wouldn't they?

Also im probably waaaay younger than you, and it is hard for me to let things go

-zoroark/dragonwolf/darkgalaxy/blackwhite

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

luv darkstalker 4 life

I imagine during a NightWing born under an eclipse would have telekinesis of visions of the past

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Thank you ^-^, and is that a challange for my throne?

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

My guess was telekinesis under a Blood Moon.

But cool. I believe Eclipse would be cool

• Posted at:

• • •

Yes it is. Minnow many fish puns. Shark we have a pun battle? 

Anyways, telekinetic NightWings. If we have animuses/animi/anime it is possible.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Oh dear your just pompano in here like you own the crown? Well you scamp fish I'm not gonna have somebody take my crown. Like if you gonna try at least try your bass.  Though your asking to flounder in your loss,  though I'm shore you know you'll lose but you gotta be carp-ing me? Your just a guppy compared to me, more like a goldfish. Nut wels catfish first but still you gotta be cobia tho?

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Well otto people try to have the coral of fish puns. They can netter beat me BECUASE I catch them out. Rod you want to give up clown? If your finished tang say so. 

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Seems you haven't given up yet, your puns are mostly weak trying to perch them out. But I'm calling out le halibut of that like your tilapia me that your gonna win? Seems fishy to me. you might as well wave good bye because we know your just mako-ing a fight, though because this calm-ity is just weak. Though i might snapper just from how horrible those puns were

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

I think the word your swimming for is 'clam-ity' which is how your puns worf. Whirlpool I'm at it, coral you check those spellings. I wouldn't bet a squid on your puns. It's sus-fish-ious  that you know mine. Halibut I'm willing to see you lose. Tiger to beat me are you? I'll sea you later.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Oh so you say to check spelling man you gotta be abalone me, you say I'm bad at spelling check how you spell because. At least i can use original puns instead of using the same ones as last time because great cod I'm herring the ones your saying they are horible. I have a sole for fish puns, it seems you don't. Now you can mahi-mahi away now, and leave the master of fish puns alone

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Why are there a bunch of aquatic puns?

something smells.. Fishy? ;)

Another Idea is like, a Rainwing that has more than 2 fangs that spit venom.

Anyhoo.

You know, there are so many ideas for Nightwings. But what about the other tribes? 

SHARE THE WUV! O_O

• Posted at:

• • •

What about a Seawing that has fins or spines that are poisonous? Like a quillfish? Venomous Barbs?

• Posted at:

• • •

What Tribe would be most likely to be able to curl up like an Armadillo?

I want to give Sandwings or Mudwings that cause I don't see many ideas for them.

• Posted at:

• • •

Poor Mudwings. I see no suggestions other than the Canon Fire-Resistance.

My Littlewings suggested

What if a Mudwings Scales were even thicker? Like Wearing Armour?

• Posted at:

• • •

Wait what if Mudwings had a thing that made them had frail and less thick scaled like they seemed weaker from the beginning and basically everything hurt them from a poke to a thorn in their paws (Yes I'm calling them paws) , or making them more like mud like Sea-muds had a chance of having mud like scales like were they if not covered in mud...like sweated (Yes thats  weird to think about) a mud kinda thing to keep them muddy?

Orrrrr

for sandwings: what if they couldn't/hated sun and heat like they would basically rather hide under a rock or in shady dens or even leave the desert since like their scales could be easily sunburned but like since they can breath fire maybe that was like super painful? Since there hate of heat and it would basically melt there mouth.

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

So, do you mean some disabilities? or like, what they were like before they evolved into the dragon tribes we know them nowadays?

• Posted at:

• • •

I know im probably not welcome here but i had an idea that shouldent be to op and i think would be cool

Here's an idea, but its kinda dumb, a sandwing-nightwing hybrid that can cause illusions, i think that would be cool

-zoroark

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

luv darkstalker 4 life

GASP!!! I LOVE IT O_O

OR! What about a Rainwing that can Hypnotize someone?!?

• Posted at:

• • •

I have a Character that's a Rain/Night Hybrid and She is blind.

However, she can see through visions and she paints images of the Future and Prophecies

• Posted at:

• • •

I thought of a weird one. What if a dragon had Plate scales? not like, Rainwings or Seawings scales, But like Mudwings or Sandwings, but LARGER. So it's more rigid and jagged, maybe making the dragon Sharp. A Dragon that's basically an array of spears bound together (or those Disk Blades Assassin's use.  I always think Chakram but I might be misremembering) I made something kinda like this, except the dragon had scales more like shards of "glass", but kinda the same concept.

A weird one would be a deformation where a dragon has an extra nostril on their snout. 3 in total.

Think of all the NoseRing Jewelry!!! XD

(So, this is just a quick thing to ask Seawolf: I've been looking for you on Chat and stuff, are you really busy lately? or having Website/Computer problems like, the WoF Chat not showing up? Or is it something like homework and chores and etc? Not to put any pressure. I'm just a bit anxious cause I haven't seen you. Course, might be the fact that I'm having trouble getting on this website without crashing my tabs. Anyhoo, I'm hoping to continue FSG soon if that's alright. TTFN ^-^)

• Posted at:

• • •

So like bush viper scales? (look them up, they are like a very cool snake) and that sounds awesome ^-^

(Dawny: Sorry o_o. I have realized that i haven't been on chat that much, and yes i have been having the dreaded chat not showing up. Ill try to be more active. Also me to ^-^) 

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Here's a freaky one I thought of.

What about a dragon who was born with no scales? like, more fleshy and... idk XD Sounds spooky

although, I think the character would have the worst luck, cause they'd basically have no protection against anything. Talk about underpowered.

• Posted at:

• • •

Just looked the snake up. Yeah, kinda like that! ^-^ except more sharper

and maybe a bit longer(?)

• Posted at:

• • •

Yeeeeee that sounds awesome

And i have a wof character that i think would have a weird scale thing, he has a scale thing basically a melanistic icewing completely black though i gave him green eyes so i cheated a bit

• Posted at:

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Noddles

Ooooooo. I like it.

• Posted at:

• • •

what if, instead of a Sky/Ice hybrid, there were twins, an IceWing who could breathe fire, and a SkyWing who had ice breath? That sounds cool to me. Or, a dragon with horns they are able to move? Wouldn't that be cool? Although, what if there was a dragon with the ends of their wings attached to their horns, that would be unlucky.

• Posted at:

I am a proud W.E.I.R.D. Cat!

W.ay way way to great

E.ven better than cupcakes

I.'m not weird, I'm extremely weird! 

R.at, cat, dog, candy, mythical creature lover 

D.o or do not, there is no try. -Yoda.

A Rainwing with the snake ability of unhinging their jaw, or one with no wings, but the gliding snake's* flattening ribs, so they can glide.

A Seawing with tentacles or an anglerfish's antennae light thingy.

A Skywing or Nightwing with bat wings (bat wings literally being giant, extended hands, as opposed to birds wings) (If a dragon's wings are already like this, then disregard this)

An Icewing with fur or feathers around their neck, like a seal or penguin

A Rainwing with a Dilophosaurus-style frill, horns, and venom (Venom blind victims, frill extends when spitting venom, and horns are in a V shape on the top of the head)

A Sandwing with six legs (They're already scorpion-like, okay? Please don't yell at me!)

A Sandwing with eight legs, four, six, or eight eyes, and the ability to produce spider silk (Spider-Man on the brain. Don't ask.)

(*A gliding snake, more commonly reffered to as Chrysolopea, can flatten their ribs, so that when they jump from trees and slither while having their ribs flat, they can glide (sort of)) (Does anyone here play Flight Rising? And if so, does anyone want to make a crossover story or RP?)

• Posted at:

(<+ Wyvern +>)

Queen of Deadly Nadders, Kwami's, and Slugterra.

OC's:

Crocodile

Sabaku

Cleopatra

Fujita

Raspberry

Thanatos

Blackout

Maelstrom

Firework

Python

Mauve

Ymir

Borealis

Song of the Month:

Kids Again

Unique and Awesome!

XD Crazy ideas guys! I haven't thought of the Rainwing Frill ^-^

I Really like the twin Skywing & Icewing though, It would make for an awesome story ^-^

• Posted at:

• • •

1 ,