Is it just me that is ticked by offtopic forums? If you don't understand what I mean by offtopic forums, I mean forums that don't have anything to do with Wings of Fire, the WEBSITE WE'RE ON.

Like, this was created for WoF. Not Warriors, or humans, not for off topic movies, animes, or books. Just for Wings of Fire. Now, I wouldn't have a real issue with this if it wasn't so big... But it is. Many alive/thriving/front page fourms are offtopic, and it makes me sad. It makes me sad because I want to roleplay Wings of Fire, and with so many offtopic forums, it drags people away from the real topic.

If you have something to say or add to this, go ahead. I'm welcome for all opinions.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

just because a forum or something was made for a certain thing doesn't mean we can't talk about other things here too.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

If you feel so strongly about it then why don’t you become an admin and ban all posts talking about off topic stuff

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

Then what's the point of a forum if the only thing you talk about isn't what the forum is about? If you want to talk about Warriors on a Warriors forum, but everyone talks about Wings of Fire, how do you talk about Warriors? If you want to talk about Avengers but the only thing they talk about on the Avengers forum is anime, then what's the point of the Avengers forum?

• Posted at:

We do talk about WoF. Just not exclusively.

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

Ohhhhhhh boy. Here come the flames.

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

We were all brought here by WoF, but most of us stay to interact with our cool nerdy friends, and that seems to involve branching out from just the one topic. Most of us acknowledge that it would be nice to have more on-topic content, but I imagine many people would drift away if we were only allowed to talk about WoF, and that would leave the community greatly diminished.

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

the forums have evolved. it's not a bad thing, because the community here has changed since it was created. the scholastic forums aren't exclusively a place for the books anymore; in fact, several people have never read the books (including me). it's kind of a "come for the books, stay for the community" type deal. many came from the other forums (i came from the spirit animals forums) because of friends and because of the off topic stuff. the forums have evolved into a community that does not relate entirely to the books anymore, rather, a family that celebrates fandoms, rp's, fics, discussion about world topics, etc.

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Umm, most of these forums are. Seriously, the SAMB isn't much different, tthe AGMB has mostly clubs, the ISMB has mostly "can someone be my friend?" posts and this tends to apply to each MB. Besides, there are still WOF topics, I know. If you want more WOF topic posts, then go ahead and make some. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

the point of a forum is to let users interact. let people express themselves on here.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

*Pokes head in* Y'know, it's not like we never talk about WoF. *Attempts to pull head back out, then gets stuck in wall* Little help here?

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

Woah, when did I say NO ONE talks about WoF? I'm just saying that all these forums don't really belong in the WoF forum. And I'm pretty sure that I stated that It's okay to sprinkle in off topic Forums, but I'm saying that I barely see alive WoF forums anymore because everyone is off topic. WoF forums are never alive because there's barely people here for them anymore.

*pulls you out*

• Posted at:

Most of us don't always talk about WoF because we're all nerdy nerd writers, or whatever. WoF roleplays are there, but most have friends and want to talk with them, use their creativity, ect. 

no offense but I feel like an Artmeian talking to a Quillen

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Plus, when a book or story is released, you'll see a whole lot of WoF related-posts. It's just that nothing new is being sent out, because it takes a long time to write. (ForumFic writers, you get my point)

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

I don't see what being a nerdy writer has to do with off topic forums...

Just saying, but that's implying I have no friends. XD Well, I do, but I actually talk with them on proper platforms and not on a Schoolastic forum for a dragon book... As I said and I'll have to repeat, I'm fine with off topic tidbits but I'm talking about others talking about Warriors or Avengers because that's just... NO.

I have no idea what a quillen, I looked it up and It's this math/sciencey Irish dude... So???

• Posted at:

*looks up from writing forumfic* oh, a quillen is something from unwanteds.

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

A quillan, in the Unwanteds universe, is someone who was raised in the country of Quill. They tend to think their ways are right, and don’t often encourage creativity. Not trying to be offensive; you didn’t know what it was, so I just gave you the definition. I’m sure you’re a wonderful person in real life, mi amiga.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

I wasn't trying to be offensive either. I was just saying my feelings. You're probably an awesome person IRL

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

eh... I would cover your ears-

• Posted at:

*screams over One Voice by Straight No Chaser Featuring Barry Manilow*

IT TAKES THAT ONE JOICE THE EVERYONE WILL SING

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

*SCREEEEEEEE

• Posted at:

TBH A lot of us have outgrown the series.

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

Then I don't understand the point of draging the WoF forums off topic, I mean, why use something "wrongly?" Hopefully It's not just me, but when I grow out of something, I don't stay. And just clarifying if anyone was confused, when I say "I don't care about small off topic tid-bits" I'm talking about the chats where people talk to eachother, like a chill session. That is understandable, since everyone gets in there little clicks. It's the off topic Warrior or Highschool roleplays, that are pretty common, that really waste this website for what It's truely about. If I look up "Wings of Fire forum," I expect to find Wings of Fire there. Just like if someone looks up, anything really, they expect what they're searching for to be there. It just gets really frustrating when I want to break away from reality and get into a good roleplay, and then I can't anyways, because of no active or alive WoF roleplays. Know what I'm sayin?

• Posted at:

Dude... LILTTERALY EVERYTHING LN THE FORUMS IS OFFTOPIC (kinda)

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

The forums peice of coral

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

Lots of people have outgrown the series, but they stay because of their friends here (and the other non-WoF stuff, too, I suppose).

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Yeah, I find it a bit frustrating on the SAMB, but we run out of things to obsess over, y'know? Like, the books normally take quite a while to come out, so most of us fill in those long periods of time with nothingness. Over time, this became more like a forum. I wish there were more on-topic roleplays and discussions, but I can understand. It seems like you feel this way as well. Perhaps you could start a theory thread or a new roleplay? Maybe write a fanfiction or a funny skit? I don't know. It's perfectly fine to feel this way and it's a logical reaction (This IS a forum created solely because of the books and for book discussion). Do your best to create more to fix or help create a solution.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Yeah, I'm actually creating a RP right now, which should be up soon. It just really gets on my nerves... I understand other people have friends that they want to talk to but, It's just kinda, "worsening" it for those who actually want to do WoF stuff, heh. The last book I actually read was Book 8.

• Posted at:

Yes the forums are about WoF but if it was all WoF all the time, I think it would get incredibly boring. The vast majority of the WoFMB (and the other MBs as well) are teenage girls. There’s going to be overlapping interests that people want to talk about, and the community here is very active and supportive. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

And now I somehow can't upload my RP?? Work with me Schoolastic-

There's so much off topic forums you can't even call this Wings of Fire forums anymore. This is just so beyond me...

• Posted at:

I agree with both sides. We need more WoF, but we should be able to do other things too.

(Please dont let this become a flame war)

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!

All hail the vampyre goddess Nyx

Look. You want WoF, make WoF. Complaining about it won’t change anything.

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

Forums are made for ppl to share their opinions. And...you do realize that this post is not about WoF, right? 

• Posted at:

PeriDot

MERRCHRISTMAS

”I don’t feel so good.”

JuMpSuIt, JuMpSuIt, CoVeR mE 

-+-Christian-+-

Death Of A Bachelor

Where We Droppin’?

#RememberThemAll

Left 8/24/18

:(

Very true this is about off-topic ironically

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

The title says "Welcoming All Opinions", but tastingwallabie seems very defensive.

• Posted at:

Confidence 

#RememberHurricane

I love revlis

#scalyottersneedmorelove!