-{Plot}-

Many years of peace followed the end of the war, many dragons lived in harmony and no longer feared the bite of death from dangerous dragons lurking in shadows.

For many dragons though, this did not satisfy them, they got bored of life and quickly turned to bad, in a group known as Night Crawlers. Stories of horrible dragons in the night surface but were shoved off as fairy tales.

To the surprise of many, no dragon noticed the growing number of members in the horrible group, which has, behind closed doors (or wings), have now become a scary force to be messed with. With all kinds of dragons, they live to cause havoc and even hunt others. One practice in particular is to take dragonets in the night and try to deem them worthy of joining, but many die. Dragon mothers and fathers around the island weep in grief, dragonets in the masses disappear during the night.

It seems all hope is lost... Only the rich or royal dragons live in the tribe kingdoms...

But one hidden group lurks. They call themselves Guardians. The Guardians lurk, disguising themselves as Night Crawlers, taking dragonets, not to their demise, but a remote area. This secretive place is called Opal Forest, It's lush, seeming with life, and a perfect place to peacefully raise young dragonets. Some might call them stealers of dragonets, but to them, they're saving a generation.

The Opal Forest is great an all... But will these dragonets really appreciate being taken from their families?

-{Rules}-

1. Please don't argue if you don't get the part you want.

2. No over powered Mary/Gary Sues/Stus.

3. I'm not in favor of saving, but I understand why some people want it. You can save a spot for 2 days.

4. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

5. Ships are allowed, but do not force ships. But don't worry, if you think your dragon having a secret crush on another is force shipping, It's not. It's just that your dragon has to feel cold rejection if it doesn't work out.

6. If you read the rules, put "Dragonetz," in your roleplay color, in "Other."

7. Two characters maximum.

8. The roleplay starts as the Guardians are taking dragonets beside a Night Crawler, which the Guardians quickly turn on.

9. You don't have to be literate, but please have grammar and punctuation.

10. No animuses, but we may have one fire scale. (I heard of ice scale, don't know if those are in the books yet because I only read to book 8)

11. New roles for dragonets might pop up, so if all dragonet roles are taken, you can wait and you might get lucky!

I can't think of rules right now, so be prepared if they change.

-{Map}-

This is a description for those who want to visually see this world.

Opal Forest is surrounded by trees, but Opal Forest itself is covered in a thick brush and canopy, sheltering itself from Night Crawlers searching above.

The only way you can get through Opal Forest is if you climb through the thick canopy, swim through the creek into Opal Forest, or enter through Opal Forest's two gates.

Opal Forest has a main shelter, lanterns filling dark corners and shrubbed beds covering the floor. Scrolls and Claw-Games litter empty spaces for entertainment. The shelter almost resembles a cave, having two doors. One of the doors is one of the gates to Opal Forest, but it is locked, and only the guardians have the key to it.

Walk outside of this shelter through the unlocked door and there is a beautiful garden, containing many rare forest flowers. There are two trails, one to the left, and one to the right.

Take the left trail and be welcomed by a playful arrange of branches that spread out, like a playground. A pet scavanger, presumably male, roams in these areas.

Take the right trail and look up to comforting hammocks. To the right of the hammocks is a flowing, shallow creek, filled with life.

Outside of Opal Forest and the forest that surrounds it is a village, one that dragonets haven't recently been taken from. Well... That changes, since It's the new target for Night Crawlers (and the Guardians).

The village consists of dens, dens, and well, dens! It also has some markets in there that keep open till night, and even longer, since the dragons running the markets are desperate for good sales.

Further out from the village is a plain field, full of live stock to eat. But, It's very open...

-{Application}-

Name:

Age (1-10 dragonet or 16-30 dragon):

Role (guardian, dragonet, etc):

Tribe:

Personality/Look:

Likes/Dislikes:

Other:

-{My Applications}-

Name: Marsh

Role: Guardian

Tribe: Mudwing

Personality/Look: Marsh is a bulky and intimidating Mudwing who likes to get things done.  If there's a job to do, Marsh is the one to go to. Although looking tough and having a "get it done" attitude, he's a big sweetheart and has great manners. He was disgusted with the practice of Night Crawlers (expecially since he's a Mudwing, who naturally love siblings), and decided to join the Guardians. Marsh is a really good executer, but doesn't really come up with ideas himself.

Likes/Dislikes: Marsh loves to see dragonets happy and healthy, since he himself did not have a very good childhood. He hates Night Crawlers and can barely look at them without grimmancing, which is tough when he's disguised as one.

Other: Dragonetz

Name: Dry

Role: Night Crawler

Tribe: Sandwing

Personality/Look: Dry is very mischievous, sly, but not smart. His mischief gives him good ideas on horrible plots, but he doesn't know how to execute them. Just like most Night Crawlers, he was restless, and joined the group. He has a scar on his left cheek as proof of his loyalty. He is not the largest of Sandwings, but he is not small either. His scales are a tan-ish color, his underbelly shiny but his back darker.

Likes/Dislikes: Dry likes the adrenaline of crime and seeks it with a passion, even if it means hurting others. He despises those who are "boring," and thinks they're a waste of space.

Other: Dragonetz, doesn't see the importance of having a partner.

-{Roles}-

Guardians

Mudwing: tastingwallabee2

Seawing:

Sandwing:

Skywing:

Rainwing:

Icewing:

Nightwing:

Hybrid:

Dragonets

Mudwing:

Seawing:

Sandwing:

Skywing:

Rainwing:

Icewing:

Nightwing:

Hybrid:

Other (small roles)

Night Crawler (4): tastingwallabee2,

Pet Scavanger: (has to be male)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Save Mudwing!

• Posted at:

My name’s Mintleaf! (Or Mint for short).

I’m a Christian! (Ask me about it!).

I love Dragons, Gems, Nature, cats. and Books!

Princess, dancing, twirling, falling, in love.

Name: Amber

Age (1-10 dragonet or 16-30 dragon): 7

Role (guardian, dragonet, etc): Dragonet

Tribe: Mudwing

Personality: Stoic yet a sweetheart, Amber likes taking all of her loved ones problems onto herself, as she doesn’t want them to have to struggle alone. She is quick to connect with others, and is very protective of her friends. She’s a bit mother hennish, but is very decisive and aware of her surroundings.

Look: Big and bulky, Amber is usually head and shoulders above Dragonets her age. With dark scales fading to lighter honey at her limbs, and blue eyes, She has a bit of an intimidating build.

Likes/Dislikes: As per most Mudwings, Amber loves mud. She also enjoys making friends and taking care of them. She despises the NightCrawlers, detesting the fact that they think they can take life on a whim.

Question, Could Amber possibly be born from a blood red egg, making her immune to fire?

• Posted at:

Name:Desertfox(Des) 

Age (1-10 dragonet or 16-30 dragon):4(dragon years,12 human years) 
Role (guardian, dragonet, etc):Dragonet 
Tribe:SandWing 
Personality/Look:Typical SandWing. She is very, very pale yellow. She is interested in the stupidity of people rather than smart ideas. She can be very weird. When they say looks are deceiving(cliché I know) they don't lie. Normal on the outside, strange on the inside. 

Dislikes: Smartness, haters.
Other:Dragonetz

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Mama said, 'Don't give up, it's little complicated.' 

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

Excuse me, for this is my first time doing an rp like this. Anyways, seemed like an interesting concept so I'd like to join

Name: Aurora

Role: Dragonet

Tribe:Icewing

Personality/Look: Her scales are a silverish color with a light blue tint. The underside of her wings fades from a lilac to a light blue color, and is dotted with white spots. Despite her looks, she is not a hyrbrid. She's upbeat, and tries to look on the bright side of things, but can also be sarcastic. She didn't really mind being stolen from her family, since she didn't care for the Icewing way of life, with the rankings and all that. She was thought to be strange by the other Icewings, and although she had gotten away from all the rankings in the Ice kingdom, she still has the tendency to work a little too hard sometimes.

Likes/Dislikes: She likes to hunt, loves to read scrolls, and s fascinated by scavengers. She ADORES Opal Forest, and all the other dragonets there. She dislikes Night Crawlers, and most Icewings.

Other: The reason she looks and acts so different from Icewings is she was born in the special crystal cave, where the diamond trial took place. Although it is not known how, the crystals give eggs born in there some special abilities, and Aurora has found out she can create specific shapes or objects with her Icebreath. Ex, breathing her Ice Breath and it comes out as, say, the shape of a sword. She keeps this power a secret to almost everyone, though. (Side note, She is NOT animus.)

Welp, there's one of my favorite OC's! Hope you like it.

• Posted at:

Amazing people! Just a few things; @Moonlight I don't know how I feel about the "power," but other than that, amazing! By the way, you were supposed to put something in "Other," so just tell me what you need to add and your good. @Mintleaf Yes, you can be immune to firescales.

Guardians

Seawing:

Sandwing:

Skywing:

Rainwing:

Icewing:

Nightwing:

Hybrid:

Dragonets

Mudwing: Mintleaf

Seawing:

Sandwing: Fennec

Skywing:

Rainwing:

Icewing: Moonlight

Nightwing:

Hybrid:

Other (small roles)

Night Crawler (4): tastingwallabee2,

• Posted at:

Save hybrid dragonet :o

• Posted at:

wild 

garbage can on the side of the road

- queen of fugitive plots (almost all my stories have them)

- princess of pressing F (to pay respects)

#BRINGLEONBACK

im having an ~existential crisis~

@wild Sure thing.

• Posted at:

Save Rainwing

• Posted at:

Moonflight

I MIGHT BE BACK... on the weekends

Name: Aquilegia

Age (1-10 dragonet or 16-30 dragon): 18

Role (guardian, dragonet, etc): Nightcrawler

Tribe: Ice

Personality/Look: Frosty scales that glint with silver in the light. Long, jagged spikes shimmer like icicles along her back, head, and legs. Her spikes fade into a more snowy, less silvery color near the sharp tips. She has slanted, pale lavender eyes that fade into a light, creamy white color near the pupil. She has small sapphires embedded along her wings. She also has a pink choker around her neck that has a small, silver dream catcher on it.

Likes/Dislikes: Aquilegia likes watching the stars at night, they always seem to calm her, like a friend by her side. She likes to stick alone or to a small group of people. She likes to stay in the background, but she likes to be recognized from time to time. Also, she loves jewelry. She always thinks it looks dazzling upon her scales. She dislikes hot or humid weather as it always makes her uncomfortable. She dislikes small dragons and scavengers because they always annoy her.

Other: Dragonetz, I want her to crush on someone but idk who. 

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

@moonflight Sure.

@Bobcat Nice Nightcrawler! The only thing is that I don't really see why they would want to be a Night Catcher, since there's nothing about that in there, but that's okay. Also Night Crawlers are small characters in the RP, just saying if you didn't know or somethin. Who knows, maybe you're okay with that.

Guardians

Seawing:

Sandwing:

Skywing:

Rainwing:

Icewing:

Nightwing:

Hybrid:

Dragonets

Seawing:

Skywing:

Rainwing:

Nightwing:

Hybrid:

Other (small roles)

Night Crawler (3): tastingwallabee2, Bobcat

• Posted at:

Oh wait I forgot to include her personality

Personality: Aquilegia is very sarcastic. Even though she likes to stick to small crowds, she isn't shy or quiet or whatnot. She just doesn't want to be the center of attention because she is afraid she will mess up and embarrass herself. She can be rude and cold and she is never afraid to use her claws. However, she isn't entirely "evil"...

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Aquilegia wanted to be a nightcrawler because she felt like she can be more of herself.

• Posted at:

I like this color

I also like this color

Also, save SkyWing dragnet

• Posted at:

I like this color

I also like this color

Name: Lily

Role: Dragonet

Tribe: Rainwing

Personality/Look: Lily is small and sweet, and her horns, wings, frill, and claws are still underdeveloped. Her eyes are dark lime green, and her scales tend towards bright yellows, pinks, and oranges, although they are tinged pale green around the edges. Lily is innocent and loving, and very excitable. She loves to learn and explore, and is very curious. She has little sense of danger, or even the lurking evil of the Nightcrawlers.

Likes/Dislikes: Lily likes fruits, bugs, napping, being taken seriously, cuddles, and sunlight. She dislikes being lonely, darkness, or gross food.

Other: Dragonetz

• Posted at:

Moonflight

Miss Moonflight, would it be okay if Amber acted like a big sister towards Lily? I feel like that would match her character.

• Posted at:

@Bobcat Sure thing.

Guardians

Seawing:

Sandwing:

Skywing:

Rainwing:

Icewing:

Nightwing:

Hybrid:

Dragonets

Seawing:

Skywing: (saved by Bobcat)

Rainwing: Moonflight

Nightwing:

Hybrid: (saved by wild)

Other (small roles)

@everyone I would feel comfortable starting if we got at least one more Guardian, though I would prefer two.

• Posted at:

Bunp

• Posted at:

@Mintleaf - sure! And you don’t need to refer to me as “Miss” if you don’t want to!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

Name: Rubellite

Age (1-10 dragonet or 16-30 dragon): 6 1/2

Role (guardian, dragonet, etc): dragonet

Tribe: Sky

Personality/Look: Rubellite has scarlet red scales that fade into a sweet honey color near the edges. She has peachy pink underscales and large wings. Her membrane color is a light scarlet color. She has rubys embedded on her scales along her wings. She has blazing dandelion eyes. Rubellite can be very vain and modest, but she is still somewhat kind to others she meets. Rubellite was sorta born with a motherly instinct to protect her family, tribe, and friends. She is very loyal to the SkyWings and isn't looking forward to meeting new tribes.

Likes/Dislikes: She likes jewelry, friends, family, and her tribe. She dislikes meeting other tribes and mud(basically anything that can get her dirty).

Other: Dragonetz Rubellite is the SkyWing princess's cousin. 

• Posted at:

I like this color

I also like this color

@Bobcat Accepted!

Guardians

Seawing:

Sandwing:

Skywing:

Rainwing:

Icewing:

Nightwing:

Hybrid:

Dragonets

Seawing:

Skywing: Bobcat

Nightwing:

Hybrid: (saved by wild)

Other (small roles)

• Posted at:

bump

• Posted at:

poke

• Posted at:

I like this color

I also like this color

Save teh hybrid guardian please

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

Name: Crab

Age (1-10 dragonet or 16-30 dragon): 17

Role (guardian, dragonet, etc): Guardian Hybrid

Tribe: SEa/Sand

Personality/Look: She is built more like a bulky Sandwing with ridged Sandwing spine thing. She doesn't have many gills so she spends most of her time above water. Her tail is thicker than a Sandwings and flexable. Her barb is more like a claw since it doesn't produce poison and also makes it hard to swim. Her horns curve back and out like a Seawing and her head is a slightly more rounded Sandwing shape. Her scale texture is plated like a Sandwing (hence her name). Her scales are a bright sandy yellow with subtle slate blue highlights, and her underbelly is cream. Her eyes are two different colors one is blue and the other is brown. Personality: She feels a little stuck half in half out because the desert is too hot and the sea too deep. She usually stays on the beach melting sand into glass and in the coral reefs exploring while watching the fish and dragons who pass by. In the Sea Kingdom she doesn't get much interaction on land so she is shy but never submissive. She has up tough walls and can have a blistering tongue when hurt. She has a aura of power and confidence around her. She isn't quick to trust and is usually very skeptical of dragons who actually show interest in her. She has a bit of a confused and lost heart, but luckily love and kindness can ease all wounds.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes being alone and quiet, dislikes being alone, the sea and desert, and her parents

(I'll also submit a form for the scavenger)

Name: David (or Goose, cause he once drove off a goose that was attacking other creatures)

Age (1-10 dragonet or 16-30 dragon): hes 13 in human years

Role (guardian, dragonet, etc): scavenger pet

Tribe: none

Personality/Look: David is very brave, and tries to be entertaining. He's actually kind of stingy and mean, at least until you get to know him. He has an average hight, weight and build for a 13 year old. He has green eyes and walnut-toned skin. His hair is naturally bronw, but the stress of living with giant creatures and trying to be entertaining enough so they wont eat him has turned his hair grey.

Likes/Dislikes: He loves listening to dragons playing music, and he loves running. His favorite food is oranges. He is deathly afraid of clowns and absolutely hates living in a cage/confined area.

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

Name: Jovial

Age (1-10 dragonet or 16-30 dragon): 6

Role (guardian, dragonet, etc): A dragonet that escaped the Night Crawlers

Tribe: Sea/ NightWing

Personality: Happy, Joyful, beloved, scared easily, can be spooked easily. Is caring, Runs away crying when a fight breaks out if he is accidentally harmed. Cries easily. Is a sweet nice dragon. Nice, and cares for others no matter how mean they were to him. He does not get mad easily, he is the type to be the always happy dragon. Listens to the guardians but sometimes, for him, rules need to be broken.

Appearance: Is the size of a 1 year old dragonet Has body structure of a NightWing and features of a SeaWing. Has rose pink glowing scales, his horns, pupils, underbelly, claws, spines, and fire is rose pink. Wears a scroll case full of all kinds of stuff that will fit in there. Wears two small triangle shaped earrings that are turquoise on each ear. Looks extremely cute and soft.

Backstory: After his parent's demise, Jovial was left to fend for himself. During his time during when fending for himself in the wild, he had to steal from others in order to get food. Nearly everytime when he meets someone new and see's how different he is from the crowd, they turn away from him. His height is also caused by a genetic defect. The last time a few years ago he traveled to the scorpion den to hopefully find someone that would like to take care of him. Soon, hearing about the Topaz Mountain School from a unknown SandWing having a conversation with other dragons while Jovial was stealing from the carts while the dragons were distracted. Jovial's pink glowing scales is from a defect in his genetics from his parents. His only power is to breathe fire, climb up objects easily and fit through small spaces. He was stolen from a elder SandWing and was taken by the Night Crawlers, Jovial managed to get out of the dragon's grip and fly off into the mist but also staying low so he wouldn't be spotted, when dragon's walked by, Jovial hid in hollow tree trunks and bushes.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes vegetables and fruits. Dislikes the Night Crawlers and meat.

Other: Dragonetz ((PoV Color))

• Posted at:

Vegan the Dutch Angel Dragon

Zealot~ I don't choose sides I just do what I want.

Kindness~ I wish Cealot was here.

Jovial~ Cheer up

Zealot~ No

GGaD Character: Outburst ((Anti-hero))

Thread-killer

Terrible Roleplayer

I'm Autistic

@Wild It has been two days bud, sorry.

@Ono Amazing guardian, and cool human! Both accepted.

@calmdragon Accepted, but I have to ask to not have the "powers" and such, but they can still be small.

Guardians

Seawing:

Sandwing:

Skywing:

Rainwing:

Icewing:

Nightwing:

Hybrid: Ono

Dragonets

Seawing:

Nightwing:

Hybrid: calmdragon

Other (small roles)

Pet Scavanger: Ono

So, what do you all think about starting soon? I just really hope to get another guardian..

• Posted at:

I think we can start soon

• Posted at:

I like this color

I also like this color

I'm fine with starting soon! If needed, I can make and handle another character if you want me to

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

Name: Pearl

Role: SeaWing dragonet

Tribe: SeaWing

Personality: Brave, Shy, Smart, Will do anything to protect her friends but her weakness is that sometimes she can be very scared. Her courage comes from deep inside her and at the beginning she does not know she has it. She has been bullied a lot for being scared and wants to prove to the world she shouldn't be underestimated. 

Likes\dislikes: Hates when people tease or bully her, likes fish, and her greatest passion in life is her friends.

Other:  dragonetz

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

I'm just wondering (if I get picked if I don't you don't have to answer) when the rp is going to be to see if I can participate.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Name: Calmmoon

Age (1-10 dragonet or 16-30 dragon): 7

Role (guardian, dragonet, etc): Dragonet

Tribe: NightWing

Personality/Look: A NightWing with scales that are black-indigo. Her underscales are a little more blue than the rest of her scales, and they”re a little lighter and stand out more. Her silver scales under her wings are in a pattern that seems to pop out from the middle, and grow denser near the wings’ edges. Her wing membranes are a calm purple. Her eyes are a light green color.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes- finding ways to peek out of Opal Forest to look at the sky, scavengers, eating pineapples. Dislikes- conflict, anything that’s even a little frightening, eating reptiles (she thinks they’re too dragonlike, with their scales and everything).

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

Whoops, forgot her personality. She's quiet and curious, and she is pretty smart. She doesn't interact with other dragons often, though, and she has always wanted to meet her family. She’s sad because of not knowing very much about herself, often sitting and scratching at a tree when she’s feeling especially sad, because of an unfortunate event or angry remark. She thinks of herself as weak, because of her unwillingness to fight back.

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

oh and I forgot about looks.

Pearl has aqua marine scales fading to light blue fading to dark blue. She has light blue sideways water droplet shapes by both her eyes and she has a pearl necklace and a pearl bracelet her mother had given her. Her lights glow light blue and she has a young wise face. (she loves reading)

Thank you!

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Ack, we just really need another guardian!

Both accepted!

Guardians

Seawing:

Sandwing:

Skywing:

Rainwing:

Icewing:

Nightwing:

Dragonets

Seawing: dancingdragon

Nightwing: Quartz

Other (small roles)

• Posted at:

(Some backstory about Calmmoon, the reason she's so sad about not knowing her parents is because she was raised by some friendly RainWings who found her egg alone in the forest. They told her that they didn't know who her real mother and father were, which is how the I-want-to-know-my-family thing happened.)

Name: Quartz

Age (1-10 dragonet or 16-30 dragon): 20

Role (guardian, dragonet, etc): Guardian

Tribe: SandWing

Personality/Look: She’s kind, but she’s also pretty nervous. She has a love for dragonets. She’s a little clumsy and she often overthinks things, and because of her being raised by RainWings, even after the RainWings became a little more active in the outside world, she’s not very used to battle. She's unlike Calmmoon, because she never really wanted to meet her family, since she knew there was still some trouble in the Kingdom of Sand. Her scales are a nice white color, with some blobs of sandy brown scales around her body. Her wing membranes are a gray-gold color, and her eyes are pure black and sparkly. Her tail barb is slightly smaller than the average SandWing’s barb. She seems very healthy, with only a few small scratches and scars from her surroundings.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes - dragonets, sun, mangoes (heh), Dislikes - being noticed, being called "Quartz of the SandWings", violence

Other: Nothing else

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

@Quartz Thank you and accepted!

We're now ready to start! Two under-cover Guardians (Crab and Marsh) and the Night Crawlers (Dry and Aquilegia) shall start off on their mission, sneaking through the night and into a den to capture Jovial and Rubellite.
The other Guardian, Quartz, watches over the remaining dragonets.

I will write my reply in a bit.

Guardians

Seawing:

Sandwing:

Skywing:

Rainwing:

Icewing:

Nightwing:

Dragonets

Seawing: dancingdragon

Nightwing: Quartz

Other (small roles)

• Posted at:

Marsh

The Mudwing's wings were silent during the night despite his large and bulky structure. Marsh looked beside him to Crab to give her a reassuring look, they didn't have to stick up with this under-cover business much longer. He was leading the other Guardian and the Night Crawlers, since it would give him a head start on dragonets and making sure Night Crawlers wouldn't get to them first When he looked back to his surroundings, he spotted their targets. Two dragonets stood, seemingly arguing? It was a young Skywing and a- hybrid. He definitely spotted Seawing, and even Nightwing. The poor dragonets, the thought that any dragon would hurt them made him want to rage! But; he composed himself. He started to slow down...

Dry

These lizard-brains are awfully quiet. Dry continued to glide silently, following the large Mudwing who, in all reality, looked like he was ready to tear something- or some dragon- apart. He looked to his side to the Icewing beside him, she was scary too, but that meant she was a good parnter. Dry then looked over to the hybrid and whacked her with his tail midair teasingly.

• Posted at:

(Can I be taken next please?) Thanks!!

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Meanwhile in the sea...... Pearl swims out of her home. She shouts to her mom and dad that she will be back soon. Shes about to go for a long swim to the library. Pearl does a little flip in the water. She loves reading. When she comes close to the library she sees a school of fish. She thinks fish are so interesting. Besides she could go for a little snack first. But when she gets close they swim away. These fish are really fast, Pearl thinks. After a while of swimming she realizes shes lost.....the water is all dark around her. She looks up at the sky and sees its night. I have been gone for so long....Pearl thinks, panicking. what can she do...? Those crazy night crawler dragons are just myths......right?

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

1 , , 3 , 4