Hawk Moth sat on top of the main building of the prison, a huge grin on her face. She took out her communicator thingy and sent Black Sheep a text.

Guess who just finished preparing the bombs! Get over here, things are gonna get crazy!!! >:3

With that, she hopped to her feet and waited for Black Sheep to arrive, an arrogant and superior grin on her face. She had full confidence that the plan would be a success.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost

Black Sheep landed next to HawkMoth. "Allright I'm here and ready." She had two swords strapped to her back and dozens of other weapons attached to her belt. "What's are plan?"

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

An inspirational quote of the week: "Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." -Bruce Lee.

"Burn down the prison." Hawk Moth said. "After we get the prisoners we want out. I did some research, and there are quite a few serial killers here, an arsonist or two, and a few petty thugs. Oh yeah, my ex is also here but I'm still deciding whether he's worth rescuing. Also, could I borrow a knife or something? Mine got stuck in the wall and I can't get it out so I'm practically weaponless."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

"Got it." She handed Hawk Moth a dagger. "You ready? I'm surprised no heroes have shown up to stop us yet."

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

An inspirational quote of the week: "Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." -Bruce Lee.

"Huh, I'm surprised the heroes aren't here yet." Hawk Moth said. "If it's because they don't think I'm worth their time I'll make them miserable."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

"Thanks, and yeah, I'm ready." Hawk Moth said. "If they're not showing up because they don't think I'm worth their time I'll make them miserable."

((Please ignore my other post))

((Also might double post))

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Just then, Yellow Glare landed beside them, one of her war fans pointed at Hawk Moth's throught. "Step away from the bombs."

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

"Thanks, and yeah, I'm ready." Hawk Moth said. "If they're not showing up because they don't think I'm worth their time I'll make them miserable."

((Please ignore mg other post))

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

"I'm right here." Yellow Glare says
  • Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

"Hm? Oh, I don't have them." Hawk Moth said with a laugh. "If Gander actually did her job, they should be hidden all over the place." She muttered a curse under her breath as her communicator started ringing.

((Jeez I knew there would be a double post but I didn't think it would be this late))

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

"Relese Gander or off with your head!" Yellow Glare said theatrically

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Hawk Moth let out a snort of laughter. "Let me answer this first." She said, reaching towards her communicator. "Answering a phone call never hurt anyone."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

"No. I don't trust you." yellow Glare says. "Put it on speaker phone."

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Hawk Moth rolled her eyes and put it on speaker. "Yo." She said. "You're on speaker and I've got a hero threatening to kill me French revolution style so make it quick."

"Well obviously, I can see that." Gander's voice spoke. "And didn't the French use guillotines?"

"The end result is still the same." Hawk Moth replied. "And if you're going to do some more whining about morals, my answer is the same from earlier. Where the heck even are you anyway?" 

"In the courtyard below. If the heroes rescue me, there'd no longer be any point in your threats, right?" Gander answered. 

"...I refuse to answer that question." 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Yellow Glare had started running to the courtyard as soon as she heard gander say where they were.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Hawk Moth rubbed her neck. "Well that turned out better than expected." She said with a laugh. "Come on." She waved at Black Sheep to follow her and took off towards the main prison.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Yellow Glare leaped down ito the courtyard. "Gander? Are you here?"

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Gander was standing in the center of the courtyard, putting the communicator in her pocket. She had a bruise on her cheek but other than that, she seemed unharmed from her time as Hawk Moth's captive.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Yellow Glare ran up to Gander. "Gander! Thank goodness you're here. We need to get you out of here quickly!"

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Black Sheep leaped following after Hawk Moth.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

"Okay!" Gander said cheerfully. "I'm so sorry to be a burden. She said if I tried to escape she'd kill my mom, but if you're the one getting me out, it's not escaping, it's getting rescued! That way she'll have no excuse to kill her!"

Hawk Moth ran into the building and scanned the cells. "I'm looking for a kid named *insert some random name here*. Cough him up or I'll kill one of you." She announced. "If you're quick about it, I might consider releasing the rest of you."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

"Should I set a timer?" Black Sheep said, part in actual question but mostly to motivate the prison guards to do what they were told.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Yellow Glare looked around. “Ok. I think I may have to carry you. Is that alright or would you rather me find you another way out?”

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

This motivated the prison guards into action. One ran off the raise the alarm while the others pulled out their batons(I'm pretty sure that's what prison guards have) " Put your hands where we can see them!" The guards said. 

"Heck no." Hawk Moth said with a laugh. "You're going to have to fight us." She used her string to yank one of the guards to her and she glanced at the prisoners. "Think carefully about your answers." She said calmly as she yanked her string tight around the guard's neck, cutting off his circulation.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

((*cutting off both his circulation and making it impossible to breathe))

"It's okay!" Gander said. "Any way is fine."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Black sheep drew one of her swords and a smaller dagger ready to fight the guards.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Feathered Lizard, arriving at the scene, raced through the place, attempting to find something- or someone.

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

Monarch also arrived in the scene. She spotted Feathered Lizard and ran over. "Do you know where the villains went?" She asked. 

The other guards charged Black Sheep and Hawk Moth, swinging their batons at her.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

”No, I have no idea. We should probably head in the direction of a main control room- there’s security cameras everywhere and we should be able to find them using the cameras”

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

"Good idea!" Monarch said, running in the direction of the control room. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Followin, Feathered Lizard keeps her weapon-feather at the ready. 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

Monarch turned a corner and crashed into the prison guard that had run off to raise the alarm. "Ow!" She yelped. 

"T-they're over there!" The guard stammered, pointing down the hallway he'd just mentioned. "I-In the m-m-main prison!" 

"Guess we don't need to go to the control room after all." Monarch said, relief in her voice. "Come on!" She started running again, this time towards the place the guard had mentioned.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Feathered Lizard followe, adjusting her plan accordingly. “When we get there, let me go in first. I can blend in- it’s my power. I’ll come back if we’re able to sneak attack, if otherwise I’ll start fighting. You should be able to hear and join in when that happens”

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

"Ok, but just so you know, Hawk Moth fights dirty." Monarch said. "She will use any weaknesses she finds without hesitation. She's a terrible fighter when she doesn't have her tricks though, and honesty, she can be a huge baby when it comes to pain. I'm almost positive she'll have some kind of hostage with her."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Nodding, Feathered Lizard activates her power. Nearly invisible, she slowly makes her way through the door and into the area. Nobody has spotted her- yet. She keeps her weapon-feather close at hand.

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

Black Sheep slashed at the guards not caring if she killed them or not. "You know this would go a lot better if you complied."

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Taking one last look aroun, Feathered Lizard creeped towards the exit. 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

1 ,