There are some cool magical ways to communicate in Pyrrhia, but none of them quite reach email or texting levels (though Turtle got close…).

Written messages are important: they’re a way to give information clearly, without worry that someone will garble what they should have said or give their own slant. They are, of course, still open to interpretation by their reader…

Pick a moment in Wings of Fire and write a letter or note from one character to another. As always, give a spoiler alert for major plot points!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

To Coral. 

I will be coming at early tomorrow. I just expect the welcome i deserve. Are the tunnels still set up? We will test out Anemone's animus skills, and i hope for your sale she has made progress. I will being some sand wings and i hope they are properly housed. And for goodness sake, Make sure the food is good! 

From Queen Blister. 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Hey, Sarah? What did you think of my Shadow story in the story-started thing about Glory's death spit and clay's scales. I'd love to know if I'm good at reading, so that would really help thank you. Also do u like my letter?! 

Thanks again Sarah for the good you see in people, keep it up!!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

WOF: Escaping Peril

Dear Beloved Queen Scarlet,

I have now located Peril. She is heading towards Possibility. Now  I shall put on my Skywing scales and pretend to be her father. Ha! I think she is too oblivious to notice. All she will know is that there is a solution to her scales and she accept our blackmail!  This is a wonderful idea Scarlet. You can be so smart. That is why you must beat Ruby and become our amazing Queen! Just remember, we have a deal.

From you most reliable source,

Chameleon 

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

"Intelligence is the mind's way of showing off" 

HI I am misty the Seawing and I love scrolls! 

Even though Seawings are depicted as fierce, i am humble and bookish. I am the Hermione Granger of Seawings. 

Dear Clay,

"I always really, really like you because you are so loyal and would happily kill yourself for Me Your friends, and another thing, remember when I burned the fireviper poison out of your theigh? Well I'm still waiting for a letter from you, I think my past two-thousand letters would be enough for our friendship, Turtle still helps me write my letters until someday he and Kinkajou will get married and fly to the other end of the continent.

Sincerely,

No doubt about it, your best friend ever,

Peril.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

This is after Darkness of Dragons. It's a letter, but not exactly one that'll fit the prompt..

Dear Riptide,

Hey. Its Tsunami. How's the Talons of Peace? Is it going on fine? But most importantly, ARE THEY STILL TRAPPING INNOCENT DRAGONETS AND MAKING THEM BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE PART OF SOME "PROPHECY"? But other than that, I have nothing else to say to them. I'm also very surprised at how the queens gave Jade Academy another chance. Anyway, I have nothing else to report, again. so peace.

THE AWESOME FIGHTER,

Tsunami.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Dear, Queen Thorn

Hello, it's Stonemover, I'm sorry I never showed up that day, Sunny is writing the letter for me, as I'm being overtaken by stone, can't you come visit once though? I wish we could talk again face-to-face....

The world seems like it's done with me....

Your supportive and loyal husband,

Stonemover.

(P.S. I will probably be completely encased in stone in about two weeks so hurry up! ~Sunny~)

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Deer Anemone,

Hi! U ar amazing! U go too skool, U ar smart. Mommy is doing good too! Goodbye!

from,

ur amazing sister Auklet!

• Posted at:

I am a proud W.E.I.R.D. Cat!

W.ay way way to great

E.ven better than cupcakes

I.'m not weird, I'm extremely weird! 

R.at, cat, dog, candy, mythical creature lover 

D.o or do not, there is no try. -Yoda.

Bookmark

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

Colors tell you everything

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

p.s. spoiler alert.

Dear mom,

i miss you so much. how is Anenome? things are going well here. no recent fights but we have had to fly from some of our enemies recently. no one got hurt badly. and also my rainwing friend has become the queen of the rainwings.  

love,

Tsunami

• Posted at:

I am nobody, nobaody is perfect,  therefore i am perfect.

(always remember that)

i am lily-anna

Possible spoilers i guess...

Dear darkstalker,

Im warning you dont go with clearsight, there is a terrible future for you that not even she can see coming, on where your life ends and not even your magic can stop it please  im begging go with me instead, i understand your story and will protect you from prince artic whatever it takes and i will even join you in world domination

-eclipse of the nightwings, AKA zoroark in dragon form

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

Dear Queen Glory!

Yep, it's me again! Your best buddy, Kinkajou! Sooo.... How are things going? My clawmates at JMA are fantastic! Moon is super nice, kinda quiet though. I don't know much about Qibli, and there's this stunning IceWing, Winter! He's so sparkly! There was a, um, incident with our SkyWing, but that doesn't matter.... Yeah.... He's totally dead it's so sad. Then there's Turtle, he seems shy but really nice, and he's been helping Moon with something.... But it doesn't matter! Moon'll tell me soon enough! Hope being Queeny and whatnot is going peachy! 

Your ever faithful friend, Kinkajou 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Dear Darkstalker,

I would like to offer you a proposition as a trading partner, the Night-Wings trading with the Sand-Wings, but for a price. The current queen of the Sand-Wings is Thorn, one of the most ill queens of Pyrriah. I need your help to overthrow her reign of evil, of course with the help of your powers and you and my army, and if you do agree to this and I become the next ruler, we will open the trades between the Night-Wings that has been closed for too long. Think wisely my friend, for this may help your flourishing tribe and rid the Sand-Wings of a horrid queen.

Sincerely, Vulture

• Posted at:

Dear Tamarin,

I am writing this to you because I have something to tell you. It's nothing bad, at least I hope not! Anyways... I li

I have a

I think I could be i

Forget about it.

Love, a bit too much,

Anemone

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

we rest in an unvisited tomb

Spoiler Alert!

Dear Winter,

So, I haven’t seen you in a while. How are your friends doing? Good I hope. The Ice Kingdom is OK, still recovering though. I wish you were here. Icicle came back a few days ago, mother and father are still sick. We have yet to choose a new queen. I know what your thinking, ‘shouldn’t Glacier’s daughter take the throne?’ Well, some IceWings are rebelling. Mostly the lower rank ones. I personally would not mind the princess becomeing queen. Anyway, I hope all is well at JMA. 

Sincerely,

Hailstorm

• Posted at:

Call me, Typhoon the SeaWing!

#Qinterwatcher

#Glorybringer

#Ripnami

#Turtlejou

#Sunnyflight

#Smorn

I'm a proud Hufflepuff!

Keep Calm And Do Gymnastics!

#Homeschooled

@Misty Chameleon is actually Peril’s father

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

The forums peice of coral

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

Dear Starflight,

"Hello, brother, I still don't like you, but the "Dear" part was mandatory, anyway tell that rainbow-happy SandWing that she really needs to back off of other dragon's stuff, send me an animus-touched item to replace the Obsidian Mirror, like a dreamvisitor or really practically anything that can make me get treasure.

Not sincerely,

Fierceteeth

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Icarus, how could Tamarin read it? Love it though XD "love, a bit too much" 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

I looooooove all of these, I opened the thread and just tore through every one. Please please please more!!

• Posted at:

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

Dear Starflight, 

I have put a blank scroll in this scroll so you can reply. How do you feel about being blind for a few months? Probably not so good about it. Also, how do you feel about me hatching a turquoise SeaWing, and enchanting my min scales to be pink after the animus test? Since we've never met and I've only been told about you, I'll tell you my appearance. You already know one feature, so here's the rest. I've got teal eyes, an emerald green underbelly, light blue illuminescent scales, sea green wing membranes, and webs, red inside my ears instead of the normal color, indigo horns a purple pearl necklace, a purple pearl bracelet on my right, front wrist, blood red teeth, and black claws. Now, here's a little bit about me. A few months ago, after the war (obviously) I enchanted my scales to make it so only a royal female SeaWing can kill me. I have nine dragonets. Four males, five females. I can't tell you their names. Except one. Princess Orca the third. //dabs then dose the peace thing with her right talon, making it diagonal and facing her head, then takes a selfie with her waterproof teal iPhone, uploads it to her computer, prints it out in color, cuts off the part around the picture, then puts it on the letter with quick dry super glue// This letter was entirely written on land. If you had a phone, I would've voicemailed you. XD

Yours truely, Queen Shore.

Sarah, please don't change anything I type. Not even spelling, or grammer! Well, you can remove everything under the letter, except my signature, of course. If you do this to only Fairydragon 3375, you'll receive cake! XD 

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm FairyDragon3375! Just call me Fairy. I'll never tell you my first name! >:)

Sarah, which letter is your favorite on this forum?

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Dear Glory,

Hey Glory! The school is doing good, I guess. So Glory, remember that time you did those challenges to become queen, and the other RainWings said that I could probably also try those challenge she to become queen? Well, I was kinda thinking, could I do that now? Ok, please answer

From,

Soon to be queen, Tsunami

Dear Tsunami,

This is answering your letter, and the answer is, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

From,

QUEEN Glory

• Posted at:

I am a proud W.E.I.R.D. Cat!

W.ay way way to great

E.ven better than cupcakes

I.'m not weird, I'm extremely weird! 

R.at, cat, dog, candy, mythical creature lover 

D.o or do not, there is no try. -Yoda.

LOL

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Dear Morrowseer,

I hate you.

From Glory

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

To Queen Moorhen,

I invite you to a swampy feast at the Queen Glory's rainforest.

I will make sure there is a lot of swampy food.

From Future king {I hope} Morrowseer.

Treasures of a  Sandwing.

Wings of a Skywing.

Brains of a Nightwing.

Emotions\colours of a Rainwing.

Gills of a Seawing.

Strength of a Mudwing

• Posted at:

Dear Queen Moorhen,

I invite you a swampy feast at Queen Glory's rainforest.

I will make sure there are a lot of swampy Mudwing food.

From Morrowseer. 

Screeee! 

I'm going to get eaten by Queen Moorhen! This is a weird way to go. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Dear Sunny,

I know were at Jade Academy together bit I'll still write to you...Clay is writing this for me he did say he had bad handwriting so hope you can read thisCan I still like you even if you rejected me?

From your loving scared and blind friend,

Starflight 

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

✰  Guess... you don't want to join my fan club...! ✰

Riptide,

I'm sorry I can't be the father that I want to be. You can't look up to me, and I hope you don't suffer because of my actions. I'm a let down to all SeaWings, but I know that you're meant for something greater than the Talons. I thought I was, once, but it was not to be. Never stop trying to prove you're more than just a traitor's son.

- Webs, your father

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Dear silly, crazy, evil, Morrowseer,

I do not hope you are doing well. I know you can not read this in the state you are currently in, Morrowseer, so I'm sending this to some totally not awesome beacause they HELPED you NightWings instead. Let's hope they laugh at you now that your little RainWing thing failed. 

Sincerely, Clay

• Posted at:

Hi! You can call me MakoFox, DolphinWing, or DogDolphin!

Flamesilk

Conqueror (Stetriol deserves a chance, ppl!)

Minecrafter

Fluxer

AJ-er

Ever

Slytherin 

I like my new siggy do you?

Dear Mom Thorn Queen Thorn, 

I hope you're doing well. I know I am. I love this place! It's so inspiring to see other dragonets learning and growing here at Jade Mountain. We hope to keep it like this, because in its short existence it's already faced a lot of troubles. For instance, that fire. 

I'm writing to you to let you know you'll be welcome at a feast we're holding here, celebrating the end of the war. Come when the three moons are high.

Your daughter, 

Sunny

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

(spoilers for first arc)

Dear Morrowseer,

Wherever you are, whether secretly alive or in the afterlife, I want to know.

Why?

Why did you make up the prophecy?

Why did you make us suffer this way?

We could have had normal lives as normal dragonets, but you took us away for some false prophecy.

I wish I didn't hate you. I wish you were a good dragon.

But there's no going back.

I can't forgive you, Morrowseer.

No matter how much I want to.

Sincerely,

Sunny

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Dear Winter  I just want to tell you thank you for letting me win the diamond trial  am living in the ice  palace nobody knows you are still alive but we have gotten Icicle back and everything is going really good I hope you are doing great out in the continent  Sincerely Hailstorm.

• Posted at:

Morrowseer,

The NightWing dragonet is at the SkyWing arena. Find him, and get him over here this instant. He needs to understand the urgency of this 'prophecy' nonsense you have created. He needs to know about the NightWings. Bring him to me.

You know what's best for you. 

- Unknown

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Dear Fathom and Indigo, I know I haven't spoke to you in years, but... I found it. I found the Lost Continent. I don't think I'm leaving. Please, don't send a letter back, and burn this letter when you're done reading it. Love, Clearsight. P.S: please make sure the carrier pigeon is fed, I promised him a fish.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Dear my one and true love Kinkajou, 

I hope you're okay, this is awkward, and recovering well, can you even read this letter? You're still not awake yet are you? Well, anyway, I'm being hunted by the Darkstalker... well, I'm pretty sure I am, but yeah don't blow my cover, I'm concealing myself. I'll be fine, I hope you will be...

Love From Turtle 

• Posted at:

ⓝ aka Young Cosmos

#DarkChocolate

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ Ⓞⓕ Ⓝⓔⓟⓣⓤⓝⓔ

"Sometimes only paper will listen to you"

#RememberHurricane

Dear Glory...

Hey, It's me, Deathbringer, your bodyguard.

I know you hate me a lot, but I secretly like you.

I hope you can see your friends again and cool off. I know being Queen is stressful, but I'm your mate bodyguard! You can ask me anything.

Also, I heard Queen Scarlet yesterday, in the woods:

"Kill Glory. She'll regret what she did."

Now that all that's over, I'm excited to keep working with you again.

--From your best bodyguard ever,

Deathbringer

Tryna do my best to WOW you.

• Posted at:

Tidal,

If you ever fight me, which you probably won't.

You'll be dead in a second.

I am the one you cannot deny

I am always powerful and bright.

Cobra's Venom

Dragon's Skills

To Kinkajou,

It's me, Turtle.

I know I haven't written in a while since I told you about what I feel about you.

I think something's fishy here (not trying to make a corny SeaWing joke)
By the way, do you like my writing? Tryna make it nice for you.

I'm sorry, about what happened. I hope you and Peril get along though. It's not her fault, it's her father's fault.

FROM--

Obviously, me, a KLUTZ, Turtle.

(Supposedly taking place after book 8 and book 9.)

• Posted at:

Tidal,

If you ever fight me, which you probably won't.

You'll be dead in a second.

I am the one you cannot deny

I am always powerful and bright.

Cobra's Venom

Dragon's Skills

Dear Morrowseer,

Die in a fire, lizard-breath.

Sending all my claws in your face,

Tsunami

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

Dear Morrowseer

A daughter was born! I named her MoonWatcher. 

I look forward to seeing you again and hope that our daughter friendship will still be intact!! I love you very much and i hope you've stopped focusing on that darn prophecy volcano. 

i love you MorrowSeer? 

Love SecretKeeper

i was also the first to comment to Sarah's thing. Check out my letter from Blister to Coral!!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Dear Food,

I love you

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUCH

Your Constant Admirer

~Clay

(any book, any time XD)

• Posted at:

Sanetra

11562+ stars - Apr 2017 - Mar 2019

Life is the greatest gift. You've all helped shape mine. I can never thank you all enough. It's been so good

Amigos

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfyCaleoZodiakTS

...I'm with you to the end

1 ,