Welcome to the WoFMB's Official Writing Club, or the WOWC for short! You can join or leave at any time, for we do not have a strict policy for members over said topic. 

Here, I'll release an official Writing Challenge each week that anyone can enter, whether it's a prompt for a story, poetry, or lyric writing. Any form of writing counts :D Don't be afraid to share your own writing advice here, which can range from worldbuilding to publishing!

You can also converse with your fellow writers, from forumfics to fanfics to original fiction. Ask for advice, start a collaboration, you name it!

If you wish to have an out-of-thread discussion, just tag the thread with "WOWC" and it'll be marked down as a Writing Club thread (alike a FWRP thread in some manner). 

Just say you want to join and I'll add you to the list of forumers who have joined. 

The prompt challenge will come out tomorrow! Enjoy! :D

Oh, of course. Credit where due :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Can I join?

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

heck I want to join- also speech writing prompts are my jam so

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

i would like to join

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

I'm in

• Posted at:

ALWAYS BET ON COLBI

The truth hurts

23 not 24 

Can I join?

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

i look at myself and say

that i will be happy

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/2016

star count: 2573

homethread location: /322526

I'm joining.

• Posted at:

I am Koray

she/her

I'm the one with a sign saying "Free Stories" 

Fear of the dark and specters, and nightmares 

Wow, that was fast. I'm joining!

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

I'm joining.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

I'd like to join!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

i'd definitely love to join!

it's the littest literature club since doki doki

• Posted at:

m i r i 

✱ thanks for the laughs 

✱ goodbye comerades let’s get this bread 

this literature club will be oki doki 

tokidoki. (sometimes)

I'd like to join too! 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

May I please join?

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Can I join?

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

can I please join? This sounds awesome.

• Posted at:

I am a proud W.E.I.R.D. Cat!

W.ay way way to great

E.ven better than cupcakes

I.'m not weird, I'm extremely weird! 

R.at, cat, dog, candy, mythical creature lover 

D.o or do not, there is no try. -Yoda.

Ooh this looks really cool, I’ll definitely join!

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

....i guess add me to the other loads of people

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

I am joining.

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

"People are neither noble nor wicked, they are like chef salads" the hook-handed man

Stormheart's love a warriors story. 350324

The free ones a pantala RP. 350603

I would love to join!

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Can I join? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Writing Club Members

1. Riri
2. Oncilla
3. Wild
4. Nightlight
5. Colbi
6. Candy
7. Koray
8. Inkblot
9. Nyx
10. Fairydragon
11. Miri
12. Enchanted
13. Neptune
14. Violet
15. Weird
16. Corey
17. Zodiac
18. Luna Alpha

19. Onomatopoeia
20. Swampy

Rules

- Do not publish any pieces that are demeaning to a certain forumer or culture.
- Please, keep the writing pieces clean (because the filter won’t let them through if they have bad words).
- Be friendly to your fellow forumers and offer advice when they ask for it. 
- Form criticism in a constructive and peaceful manner.
- Have fun!

Weekly Prompts

Story

“I’ve killed you at least thirteen times and you’re still coming back to this stupid frozen yogurt place just so you can use your punch card?”

Poetry

Write a poem describing yourself...except every statement is false.

Speech

Write a persuasive speech about how the forums have affected your life and why they should not shut them down. (just a scenario not an actual thing happening).

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

I'm joining!

Here's my poem:

I am a terrible person

And I will never believe

I deserve to be friends with all of you

Because I know

I'm just an ugly weirdo

I'll never accept that

I'm a good person

Now read it from the bottom up.

Neither side is true.

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

I’ll join!

• Posted at:

ıllıllı BΣΛЯ ıllıllı

ΣDGY 14 YΣΛЯ ӨD

I try to smile, try to F I G H Just say Im oka But every day feels like its K I L L I N G  M E

Oh geez -Sanetra

Amigs

Disciple 

Fit For a King

I will join... I have written like one story in my entire life but ok...

• Posted at:

~Crystul~

He left the other 99 to look for YOU

Mirror, Tell me something...

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

I may suddenly leave for a long time...

“I’ve killed you at least thirteen times and you’re still coming back to this stupid frozen yogurt place just so you could use your punch card?” Death screeched. His bony fingers were pointed menacingly at a teenager, his eyes were ablaze with black flames, and still the teen did not answer.

”You hold no power here, Death. I can eat ice cream if I want.” The teen brushed past Death, the air from her passing moving the shadows that covered Death’s body. “You’re not the boss of me.”

Death, enraged, started to monologue. “I have killed more times than you’ve known. I flew across battlefields in wars, I’ve struck down the unkillable, and destroyed whole countries in one night. When I kill, you are meant to-“

”I don’t particularly care when and where I die. I control my life, my death, my everything. And let me tell you something, Death,” the teenager spoke, layering rainbow sprinkles on their already chocolate-laden ice cream, “I’m not dying until the next Panic! At the Disco album comes out.”

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

The only frozen yogurt place in town was a favorite among kids and adults alike. The peaceful atmosphere and music drew in locals and tourists, and most left stellar reviews. On this hot summer day, it was no different, and the shop had seen a steady line of customers since it opened that morning.

A short, muscly man sat on a stool behind the counter, finally seeing a break in the traffic through the store for the first time that day. His shift had, with his luck, been chosen to go all day, so he took any breaks he could get. He was thinking about what he still had to do once he got home that night. Pay the bills, of course...and maybe Richie will be online, we could play something later.

He was pulled back to the real world with the ring of the bell above the door. He looked up to see a single teenaged boy walk in, holding a punch card. He stood and looked up into the eyes of the teen, glaring at him. He looks familiar…

“Mr. Lethe. Nice to see you again.” The boy spoke, smirking. He was making Mr. Lethe angrier and angrier, the longer he stood there. Finally, he walked off to the right to use the self-serve machines. He narrowed his eyes as the teen walked away. He was finally able to put a name to the face. He was Tanner, and he naturally came back to use the punch card.

No matter how hard Mr. Lethe tried, some souls just wouldn’t stay in the Underworld. Tanner was no exception, but at this point Mr. Lethe figured he was just coming back to annoy him. The personification of death seemed like the friendly frozen yogurt cashier, but unfortunately, Tanner knew who he really was. After all, he had already killed him 13 times, but he always seemed to have the punch card on him.

The teen came back holding a bowl of frozen yogurt, and set it on the scale. He presented his card, still smirking. Mr. Lethe took out the hole puncher and put a hole on the next box. He handed the card back roughly.

“Y’know kid, I’ve killed you at least 13 times and you’re still coming back just so you can use your punch card.” Mr. Lethe mentioned, shaking his head, but now laughing slightly. Tanner’s smirk broke into an actual smile.

“Free yogurt even in death, right? That’s still important!” He threw back. Mr. Lethe nodded.

“I suppose. Stay dead a little longer next time though, okay?” Tanner nodded and left, dropping a tip into the jar. Mr. Lethe sat back in his stool, shaking his head once more.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

i’d like to join

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

"OH COME ON!"

A small teenage girl with many piercings calmly licked her Neapolitan ice cream, as a boy who seemed a year or two older screamed at her and pointed at her. She smirked a little, which just infuriated him more.

"I've killed you, at least thirteen times." At this he tried to put up thirteen fingers, only to realize he couldn't. "And you're still coming back to this stupid frozen yogurt place, just so you could use your punch card?" The girl chuckled a little, and crunched on the cone.

"First of all, you've killed me sixteen times. Second of all, this is an ice cream place." The boy started stamping his foot angrily. "Also, if you don't mind I'd like to eat my ice cream in peace." The angry boy looked up at the girl.

"Just die! Why can't you just die!" The boy screamed at her, stepping closer to her.The girl started to leave, and opened the door, bell tinkling gently.

"Sorry, if I really offended you, maybe I'll stay dead a little longer next time."

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

Hey there, may I join this club?

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

you are all part of the list! :D

Those are some great short stories! I seriously didn't expect so many different turnouts for this. :D

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

hey I'd like to join :3

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

oooh can i join

• Posted at:

regicide

slytherin

but you can't just stay down on your knees

the revolution is outside

hey riri, can I join?

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

Oooh can I join? This sounds fun 

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

July 10, 2016 - March 29, 2019

"I've killed you at least thirteen times and you’re still coming back to this stupid frozen yogurt place just so you can use your punch card?”   
John smiled a toothy grin, liquid ice cream staining the smooth, pale skin around his lips. "Of course. Why should I let a little bit of death get in the way of this?" he asked innocently, thrusting the soft double-scoop cone in the lord of the interrelates face, splattering small pieces of neon blue and pink cream onto his dark robe. 

Hades shook, attempting to keep a cool, clear head. He was on a mission, he reminded himself. An important mission.

The boy, John, had escaped the underworld at least thirteen times since he'd been killed only two years ago. How the boy had managed to avoid death kept Hades up at night (that, and the lord snoring of his three-headed dog, Cerebos) and had forced him to double-down on security. After a month with no attempted break-outs, Hades had thought the job was done. 

And yet, there he was, in the brightly-lit cafe, with the blond-headed boy smirking at him from behind a cone of diabetes and artificial flavoring. 

It wasn't as if John were fit, nor smart. He'd been average all his life, and he looked just like any other high-schooler, with blue eyes and freckles dotting his rosy, almost chubby, cheeks. In theory, the boy would have caused no trouble for him. And, in the beginning, he didn't. Hades wondered how he'd become so smart, so fast and strong... 

"So, what? Are you just going to kill me again, or are you going to draw it out? Maybe wait for a few people to leave?" 

A woman who'd been eavesdropping grabbed for her purse. Hades glared. 

"You better shut your mouth, boy... lest I make this next death excruciating for you." Empty threats, both Hades and John knew, but that didn't stop him from making them.  

John smiled nonchalantly. "Sure, whatever. But at least let me pay for this before you go all chain-crazy and go all massacre on me."

Hades said nothing, only glared at the boy, ignoring the terrified stares of the civilians around him. Knowing that, in only a few years, they'd be stuck down there with him - chained to the underworld for eternity. He took comfort in the fact that none of them would remember this encounter. They never did, and he'd become reliant on that fact.  

John finished paying and flashed a smile to the cashier. When offered his change, John only smiled and pushed his hand away. "keep the change," he said, flashing a stark-white grin. 

He made his way back to Hades. "Y'know, it really is an honor to have the lord of death himself come to personally kill me. It gives me such a warm, fuzzy feeling. Thanks, man" 

Despite everything, all the trouble and sass the boy had given him over the past year, Hades couldn't help but smile. He would miss this kid - little did John know that Hades couldn't continue to have the boy break through his security. The ghouls were getting restless, and once they got restless, holding them back from the mortal world became difficult. John, whether or not he knew it, was a threat. A major threat. 

Yet, Hades had tried to keep him. To get the secret of how he'd escaped so many times out of him, sure, but also as a friend. The two had grown close in a strange, messed-up kind of way. And, Hades had wanted to avoid the last resort. Trued to keep him contained, warn him... he'd even asked the gods for permission to grant the kid immortality. But they wouldn't have it. "He's already dead," they said, "we can't help him."  

"Hades? Hades, you in there?" John snapped a pale finger in front of Hades' face. An act that would have been regarded as a death wish to anybody other than John. "I'd like to get this over with – make it as painful as you want, but please just make it quick – I have schemes to hatch and girls to woo." 

A twinge. A small, painful twinge, a sensation Hades was unaccustomed to. He was on a mission, he tried to remember, an important mission that was not to be ignored. Kill John, once and for all.  

With a heavy sigh and a wave of his fingers, a massive chain appeared in the god of the underworld's arms, cuffing both of John's hands together in an iron-tight grip. "As you wish, John Feliciano," the lord of the underworld said. A dark, seemingly bottomless hole opened at their feet. "It was nice knowing you." 

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

“I’ve killed you at least thirteen times and you’re still coming back to this stupid frozen yogurt place just so you can use your punch card?”

(story is written in first person PoV)

There's this frozen yogurt place across the street that I seem to visit a lot. It's kind of become my safe haven, especially after my neighbor's dog killed me several times. Well, it didn't really happen all at once. The killing thing was more spread out than you'd think it would be. And my neighbor's a great person, albeit being a little too ignorant. I just think he could've chosen a better pet.

Today, I went there after going to the park, and I pulled out my punch card. I've used it a lot, so there are lots of holes punched into the perimeter of the light plastic. Maybe, if you went out and held it up to the sky, you could see beams of sunlight, almost forming a perfect rectangle.

The girl at the counter said my name, and I kindly asked for a cup of mango frozen yogurt with gummy bears. A tropical, sweet treat, perfect for a bright, sunny day like today. She gave me my yogurt, and I happily walked to a table, but my cheerful energy disappeared almost immediately when I saw the person--and his dog--walking into the shop.

He went in line, letting go of the leash so the dog could have free rein of the area, and I wished he knew better, but it just wasn't possible for him. Like I grimly knew she would, my neighbor's dog ran to the table I sat at and barked at me repeatedly, waiting for a response.

"Hello there! Bet you didn't expect to see me here today," she said loudly as I facepalmed. I was the only person who could truly understand this dog, and this relationship didn't work out well with her personality. She's a very hyperactive dog, and sometimes she gets a bit too playful. Playful enough to literally rip someone's face off. I would know. That's what she did to me the first time.

I was asked to pet-sit Petunia by my neighbor a couple months ago. Yes, that's her name. After he left, Petunia ran around and started clawing at me until my face fell off. Then, I screamed and fell to my knees. When my neighbor came back, however, I was awakened by the sound of him opening the door, as I looked at myself, standing up, completely unharmed. "Wow, you did a great job!" he told me. And I got hired to do it all again, and again, and again. This happened at least thirteen times.

As I slowly pushed the spoon of yogurt and a single gummy bear into my mouth, I looked at my punch card again. There was one more hole punched into it, right next to the last one. "About... three more," I said to myself, counting the spaces on the edge of the minty green-colored card. In the center, the shop's logo was placed, along with a message that said, "Complete this punch card and get your next frozen yogurt completely free!"

"Oh, come on, why aren't you listening to me?" Petunia's voice rang out again, forcing me out of my thoughts. "I thought you wanted to play with me!"

"I never said that!" I protested, staring at her impatiently.

"What's that, huh?" Petunia stood up and placed her paw on the table, right over my frozen yogurt punch card.

"That's just my-"

"Dolce Frozen Yogurt? Is that what this place is called? Man, I never even bothered to check the sign." Petunia laughed, and I stared at her, extremely concerned for both her and myself.

Suddenly, I saw the tall shadow of my neighbor, Petunia's owner, standing next to me, scratching her head. "She seems to really like you," he pointed out, grinning. I nodded sarcastically, hoping he wouldn't say what I thought he would say.

"I'm going out on a date tonight, would you like to watch Petunia while I'm gone?" He said exactly what I thought he would say.

"S-sure," I said, my impulses taking over for just a second. 

He gave me a thumbs-up, and I cringed. "Thanks for helping me out!" he said, waving back at me as he walked toward the door.

Petunia looked back at me again with a sly smile. "Thanks for agreeing to pet-sit me again! I'll be sure to have lots of fun while you're there!"

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

i look at myself and say

that i will be happy

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/2016

star count: 2573

homethread location: /322526

Mine's really short but:

I sit in a frozen yogurt place, confident in my work today. Immediately after I get my yogurt, a familiar face walks in. I glare at him. “I’ve killed you at least thirteen times and you’re still coming back to this stupid frozen yogurt place just to use your punch card?” I yell. He smiles, “Actually you’ve killed my fourteen times, but good try.” He says. I pound my fist on a table, “You are going to get me fired!” I scream.

“I could wait longer before reviving.” He suggests. I grin and pull out my sword. “Sorry, Lyn. I have to.” I say, stabbing him with my sword.

mods plz let this through

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

in a world dyed candy pink

with a sky dyed sunny blue,

everything's bright

everything's new

but that's just me

what about you?

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

This is like, the first story I've ever written. So, I hope you like it :)

"I've killed you at least 13 times and you still keep coming back to this stupid frozen yogurt place just so you can use your punch card?!" Tazma the shadow mage screamed.

"Well, Novatearon told me to use this punch card and I like frozen yogurt. Malvaron said cooly."And I'll have a oreo waffle cone with a cherry on top."

"Oh, Little brother you will be the one serving me yogurt when mt Queen is finished with you and your friends." Tazma said evily."Bone army attack!" She suddenly screamed. And the bone army who had been eating yogurt the entire time, jumped up with a startled look on there faces, and then realized that Tazma had told them to attack started running towards Malvaron.

"Aw sis, this can't go on forever can it?" Malvaron said calmly."Mysticons attack!" he suddenly yelled. Then the Mysticons burst through the dor and destroyed the bone army and put Tazma back in her Snowglobe. THE END

• Posted at:

~Crystul~

He left the other 99 to look for YOU

Mirror, Tell me something...

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

I may suddenly leave for a long time...

Can I join?

• Posted at: