WElP It's beeeeenn a whillleee since I have posted on the forums. However, I wanted to ask a question maybe some peeps would know. Does anyone know why there isn't even an option for chat anymore? And when visting Spirit Animals there chat room is simply blank. I don't know if something is wrong with my computer alone or if it isn't working for the comminuty.   

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-Shadow- 

Sleepy but still tries

Needs her coffee.  

Wakfu is the best. 

The mods have removed the chat and still haven’t given us a reason, along with shutting down a few smaller, less active forums. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thank you so much for telling me! It's kinda sad actually, I had a lot of fun times, and friends on chat that don't post on the forums. I hope maybe one day they'll do something about it. Thank you for that information though!  

• Posted at:

-Shadow- 

Sleepy but still tries

Needs her coffee.  

Wakfu is the best. 

Crimson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh I finally found you again!

This is Hurricanedragon, but I switched accounts because the old one was so cringy and awful and not who I am at all. I wanted a fresh start. How have you been? Up to anything?

• Posted at:

Call me Blue

My Sonas are Megalodon (WoF) 

I'm a fan of:

Quinter

- Moonbli

-Winterwatcher

Ripnami

- Glorybringer

Aukliff

Turtljou

Cleril

Talons of Valor: /331782

Blue's Home Page: /331294

Oml It's so good to see you again!!!!! I'm doing good ! You?

• Posted at:

-Shadow- 

Sleepy but still tries

Needs her coffee.  

Wakfu is the best.