look, some of us just want to celebrate what makes us special in peace. i made that thread bc yesterday was a day celebrating my friends, lot's of forumers and brave people around the world. every time i make a thread like that it gets reported and/or locked. this is at least the 4th time. let's settle this in a grown up and mature way. we'll all list our terms and attempt to reach a middle ground. and if anyone incites argument, this will simply prove this forum cannot settle arguments in a mature way. all it will show is that we aren't ready to lead generations to come into a better future. please be willing to compromise. let's just settle this, once and for all, like mature people.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

@Happeh, I currently don't know where I stand in the sexuality department, but everyone, and I mean everyone has a right to be who they are. No-one can change that, and the forums are meant to be somewhere where we can voice our opinions. Sure, sometimes it's more than dragons, but none of the posts you speak of should be reported. Why do some people not understand that? 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

happeh this proves you are the bigger person, i hope people can respect you and not report each and every one of your posts like usual.

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

Everybody should feel comfortable on here, and shouldn't be forced to conform to another's view. If somebody tells you they are uncomfrotable, do the kind and respectful thing and tone it down. This goes for everybody. E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y.

Refrain from publicly labeling people as 'bad'. You are free to think whatever you want about somebody, so long as it stays inside your head. 

Like I said before, nobody should be forced to accept or conform to something they do not agree with. This is a public forum where people of all size, races, geder, and sexuality can post. That said, you can have different opinions while also being courteous and kind.

Posts shouldn't be reported unless they break one of the rules, and they aren't moderated. This is a no-brainer.

These are a few ideas of mine and, while they are said like they're set in stone, they are far from it. I just have no idea how to express these thoughts in a different writing format, and I've been writing fictional laws all day, so I'm kinda stuck in that mode.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

How’s this?

If you don’t like it and it isn’t actively hurting you or anyone else, don’t report it. The report button is supposed to be used only for posts that are breaking the rules. If you do not like or believe in the content solely based on your own personal opinion, that does not grant you the automatic right to report a post. Part of being a human in this day and age is communication of ideas. This is a safe space for people, and it’s not okay that people cannot express themselves and their beliefs in a nonconfrontational way without someone trying to take it down. 

If you want to respectfully have a debate/discourse, take it to another thread. People have shown multiple times that they cannot maintain a civil conversation so it’s honestly better to just avoid it. You can say something like “I personally do not agree with your opinion but respect your beliefs nonetheless.” And leave it at that. If you’re curious or confused, ask questions, but do so in a way that doesn’t make either party uncomfortable. 

It’s not all black-and-white. Just because someone does not support LGBTQ+ does not mean they want to burn the gays. People may have religious or moral obligations to oppose it. Learning to accept/tolerate other people’s viewpoints even if you don’t agree with it is a valuable skill to have to function in life. Agree to disagree. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

can't really negotiate with trolls

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

I'm proof otherwise crimson 

• Posted at:

ALWAYS BET ON COLBI

The truth hurts

23 not 24 

Wait, okay, I'm a bit confused on what all this is about, but I'm going to guess someone reported an LGBTQ+?

The majority of the people here are/support LGBTQ+. I can only think of a few people that don't, maybe two people that would say anything strongly about it, and I honestly can't think of anyone who would report an LGBTQ+ post. Most of the people I think of who don't support LGBTQ+ on here usually just leave alone "calling LGBTQ+ people"-type threads. I'm not sure how the other side can come to a compromise if they don't even speak here, and I'm not sure how a thing like this could really be negotiated.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I'm a little confused as to how this would all work out.

I also think it's more likely that a troll reported it than a forumer...??

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

jan. 2016—march 2019

star count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

who has the time to hesitate?

Eh, I don't consider myself "special" because I'm pan. Yeah, my sig says pan and proud, but it's really because I have to be proud of it so that homophobic people don't wear me down. Anyway, what should our compromise be?

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

tl;dr: stop abusing the report button 

• Posted at:

ALWAYS BET ON COLBI

The truth hurts

23 not 24 

@Crimson: Eh, most of them aren't trolls, and labeling them as such isn't exactly going to help us reach a compromise.

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

Look

I don’t want to demonize anyone. But I also don’t want to insult anyone’s religion. So here’s what I’m going to do.

If I see hate, I’m reporting it. I don’t care who does it, it could be my best friend in the whole world, that’s what’s going to happen. I know what I define as hate, at least.

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

tl:dr: For the love of god stop abusing the report button 

• Posted at:

ALWAYS BET ON COLBI

The truth hurts

23 not 24 

I leave for like two days, and things are going down? Also, could someone please what being Pan is/means? I always get confused with other terms.

• Posted at:

Rayves

Crystal Healing

Hi! I am so sorry for anything I said that hurt anyone on that thread. I guess I’ve just had friends who were gae, who were not nice to me so I made a generalization and I’m sorry.  I hope we can be friends one day

• Posted at:

~§Camila§~

I am 13 

I am a girl

I am a proud Christian 

I am homeschooled. 

May The Force Be With You

Happy remember when the whole lgbt flame war was going down? And you clearly stated you were going to report a homophobes post about why he thinks marriage is solely a thing between a man and a women? I agree with you that that guy was a homophobe and I don’t agree with his writings and I would go as far as to say I think he thinks in terms of religious doctrine solely and never for himself. But the fact of the matter is you have reported at least 3 forums ( that I know of ) due to disagreements with the authors of the forums. And in all these cases I agree with you the people writing them were annoying, clearly wrong, clearly bigoted. But how can you defend this double standard of wanting compromise when you get the better of it by bigots and trolls not reporting your writings. Then in action you do the same thing to them? 

Please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Stephen 

Writer 

inventor

creator

Little update I unlucky know the happy who started this forum reported one forum, the other two were by someone else’s with a simeler username. I imagine keyboard warriors were just dying to fact check me there. Best you to the gun. 

Please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Stephen 

Writer 

inventor

creator