Also, all those forms are fine

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

PARADOX

Here to steal all your chocolate chips....

Overpowered Wurmple in the corner...

Forumfam:Element,Yuuki

Visit my Threads!: Lost Continent RP/331350 Skypeak Academy/330665 Deku Tree of Electro Ramen Noodles/334123

Winter, read my form again. I literally put that Seafoam was an Animus.

• Posted at:

Bobcat (this is my phone account)

spread the marshmellow juice!!

Just don’t be stupid, it isn’t that hard people

Meh little cinnamon roll oc, Allumé la flamme (aka Allumer)

Meh emo oc, Paludis ac Tenebra (aka Palus)

Okay. cool.

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Visit my Threads!: Lost Continent RP/331350 Skypeak Academy/330665 Deku Tree of Electro Ramen Noodles/334123

Since we are Animi (and I didn't know that,) can I say that my character doesn't know she's an Animi , but her parents did because of something she did when she was so little that she doesn't remember and that's why she being sent here?

Do we just start POVing?

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She-Her-They

~Queen of the clouds~

"Together we can face the depths of the ocean,

Or the heights of the sky,

As long as we are with friends

And have the courage to try"

#RememberHurricane

I guess that "Backstory" is a good thing, except for the fact that if she didn't know she was an animus, she would be fairly confused, because she'd be sent to an animus school.

And, yes, we pretty much, just start PoVing, but you should read the other bits of PoV, before you start, Thanks!

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Ok... here is my first POV for this RP...

Starfish-

Starfish flew down towards the entrance to the academy, her parents in tow. She was so excited! She wondered if anyone else here was as wealthy as she. She then remembered that this was a school for Animi. The dragons here could probably summon jewels out of thin air.  But I'm not an Animus, she thought. If I was, I think I would know. So why am I here? But she'd never tried asking an object to do sometime before. Well, I'll try when we land. She thought ruefully.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She-Her-They

~Queen of the clouds~

#RememberHurricane

Uh, Winter, when are you gonna reply? Hindsight needs help finding his cave
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Jackal: he walked out of the school and tapped (insert name of the SeaWing that was passing out cave and clawmate lists) on the shoulder. "I can take over from here." he said, taking the papers from him.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

P.S. the headmaster is a NightWing, and his name will be..................... Swiftshadow, how's that?

Also, Sorrel, I posted Mudfish PoV, on pg 4.

• Posted at:

PARADOX

SeaWing's name is: Maelstrom

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Mudfish handed Hindsight a scroll.

"I was planning on handing these out today"Mudfish said "They map the fastest, and safest, route to your destination, at least that's what Maelstrom said......"

Mudfish started walking away.

This is going to be so much fun! Mudfish thought cheerfully.

"Oh!"Mudfish shouted back to the NightWing. "Call me Fish, by the way!"

• Posted at:

PARADOX

He watched Mudfish- Fish- walk away. ~Im no good with maps!~ he thought. ~even if they're as plain as the sky~ he sighed, looked at the map, and got an idea. "I enchant this scroll to always send mental thoughts to me, telling me where I need to go, how to get there, and if I need something for where I'm going." he smiled as the scroll started working almost immediately: =Cave, nine, next left, fifth cave to the right, no items needed=. ~the teachers would aprove,~ he thought. ~this is really useful~
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Nice job!

• Posted at:

PARADOX

"Oh!"Mire said, turning around. "Rivu!"

I hope she likes the nickname Mire thought nervously.

"Have you seen dad?"Mire asked "I mean Mudfish!"He added quickly

Okay, I think I'm acting too weird. Mire thought She likes the strong, brave guys.

"How's it going"He said, making his face look as masculin as he could.

Okay, yeah, that was weird He thought, rubbing his snout in his talons.

"Sorry, Rivu"He apologized "I'm an idiot"

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Swiftshadow was sitting at a desk, waiting.

"Hello!"Mudfish greeted walking in.

"What do you need?"Swiftshadow said

"Can you approve of these?"Mudfish asked, handing a scroll to the NightWing. "They map the best and safest route to your destination"

"Dragons would especially need these today"Swiftshadow said "Rainforest kingdom"

Immediately, a red jagged line, dug through the map, until it stopped at some tree markings.

"I can predict, that these will be successful"Swiftshadow said "I approve, but make sure no one enchants these"

• Posted at:

PARADOX

OH! Sorry I totally forgot!

Name:Swiftshadow

Tribe:NightWing

Personality: Calm, skeptical, critical towards practically everything, believes in everything, like u know, you believe what you see, he believes in what he knows, and sees.

Spot:Headmaster

Appearance:Dark in almost every corner of his body, his teardrop scales have a silver glow (They actually light up!)  when he's worked up (Excited, angry, Etc.)

Other: born under two moons, the second and third (Has enhanced prophecy abilities, like Darkstalker's.

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Paradise hurried through the halls to her cave, cave 16, which was at the far end of the sleeping cave corridor. The cave was a nice one, with a big window at one end, open to the sky. There were three beds inside, two hammocks and a bed of mud and leaves. Paradise saw a RainWing in one hammock, and she guessed the mud bed was Willow's, so she put her few belongings beside the other. By the door, there were scroll racks! Paradise had only seen two scrolls in her entire life, a reader and a boring history scroll. However, she'd loved them and spent much of her time at the tiny rainforest school reading them over and over. After she had to leave because the the many dragonets that needed to learn, she had been so sad, thinking that she would never learn any more about the world. Now, here were seven scrolls! Paradise took one out, "The legend of Darkstalker" , and began reading. Now, finally, she would be able to find out all she needed to know.

• Posted at:

Paradise 

SilkWing NightWing Rainwing

Glorybringer forever!

Christian reader Artist Musician  

#remember Hurricane 

Rivulet- "Oh!" Mire said, turning around. "Rivu!" ~Rivu~ she thought, ~cool. I like it~ "Have you seen dad?" More asked, "I mean Mudfish!" he added quickly. "No, I haven't," she said. awkward silence. "Uh... How's it going?" Mire said, trying to sound tough, he also tried to look tough, though it just made his eyes look squinty, and his chest made it look like he was trying to hold his breath. Rivulet stiphiled a giggle. Mire rubbed his snout with his talons. "Sorry, Rivu," he apologized, "Im an idiot." Rivulet walked into the cave to sit next to him, nudging hi side with her wings. "Im glad you are; I wouldn't want to be stuck with a know-it-all genius," she smiled. "Besides, you're really funny." she thought for a moment, then added in a whisper, "Besides, I'm an idiot too." she stood, walked over to her side of the cave, and started unpacking. (*Mire should've noticed her ever-glowing glowscales by now*)
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

She understands me! Mire thought, joyfully

"You're glowing"He said

I really am an idiot He thought She will so misunderstand that.

"I mean!"He stammered "Your stripes!"

He sat there for a little bit.

"You look"He started "Beautiful"

• Posted at:

PARADOX

"So I'm Sahara"She said "And, you are Psychic"

She looks like she could pop at any second She thought

"Abysskeeper"She whispered in his ear. "Please, help me with her"

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Rivulet- when Mire mentioned her glowscales, she got worried- what if he was just like the seawings back home?- but then he said she was beautiful, and she blushed. "Thank you."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Harharharhar, this is so cool, by the way, are you boy or girl? I is a male

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Starfish-

Starfish settled down on the beach, whispered hurried goodbyes to her parents and picked up a rock. Alright, here we go... "Rock, float in the air and hover until I say stop." The rock flew out of her hand and hovered there, right in front of her bewildered expression. Three Moons, I'm a Animus! She thought.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She-Her-They

~Queen of the clouds~

#RememberHurricane

(i is female)

Abysskeeper- "How am i supposed to help you?" he whispered back.

• Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"I don't know"She whispered back "Help me make friends with her"

• Posted at:

PARADOX

How old are you?

• Posted at:

PARADOX

@Winter- just a heads up, your save on my rp expires today, so I need your oc template in or else your spot will be open.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She-Her-They

~Queen of the clouds~

#RememberHurricane

I just made a form, it'll be in shortly! (Thanks!)

• Posted at:

PARADOX

@Winter: I am not telling you my age, sorry. Abysskeeper- ~uh, I enchant Psychic to be good friends with Sahara~ "I don't know how to do that..." He said aloud. "Mayve she'll just be friends with you if you get to know her better?"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Psychic, do you want to go see the rest of the mountain since today is the time to make friends, with your clawmates?"Sahara asked "It'll be fun"

Swiftshadow walked into the room, looming over them, he said: "Please make sure, you do not use your magic, unless we assign it"

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Mire walked around, until he went back into his cave; there was a SandWing sitting there.

That's Rattle! He thought She looks so cool! But technically Rivu, is a lot cooler........ I am so weird.

He turned to the next cave and saw Rivulet.

There she is! He thought

"Hey, Rivu"He said "Do you want to see the rest of the mountain?"

• Posted at:

PARADOX

@Winter: um, Mire's cave is cave 8, Rattle is in cave 9. Abysskeeper- Sahara asked Psychic if they could go explore the mountain, then a scary-looking black dragon walked in, leaned over them, and said, "Please make sure you do not use your magic, unless we assign it." Abyss stared, his mouth agape in shock. ~how did he know?! he must've enchanted the caves to tell him if someone inside them used magic~ he quickly recovered from his shock. "Uh- what?" he asked, putting on a confused and alarmed expression. Hindsight- he arrived in his cave to find a MudWing (Mire) and a SandWing (Rattle). "Uh, hi, cave nine...?" he said. Rattle- she had been half asleep, butshe jumped awake when a MudWing (Mire) and a NightWing/MudWing hybrid (Hindsight) entered the cave. "Uh- who are-" Rivulet- "Sure, Mire. I'm done unpacking."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Mire accidentally went into the wrong cave before and saw Rattle, then he turned to a cave next to it to see Rivulet.

• Posted at:

PARADOX

An animus academy has opened, but little do the students know a plot may be unfolding that may include them, dragons dying, the academy falling, possibilities are endless, the Headmaster, is the only one who might be able to save the students...... and the academy, and there may be more to him...... then meets the eye.

The mountain falling

The students dying-

Swiftshadow unable to stop it....... the possibilities are endless.

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Do you like it!

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Mire was walking ahead of Rivulet, he kept thinking something was going to happen, but nothing did.

"All clear"He whispered

He turned around, and bumped into a SandWing.

"AH!"He cried "Enemy in sight!"

"I'm Sahara!"She said, before Mire could do anything.

"Oh, I'm Mire"Mire said "I'm waiting for Rivu to catch up"

"I'm waiting for Psychic to come"Sahara said

Mire stared at her.

I'm getting weird! He thought, trying to stop staring I'm an idiot!

• Posted at:

PARADOX

@Winter: the prophecy thingy is confusing, but the Mire thing makes sense. Rivulet- she followed Mire, and he bumped into a SandWing, who's name is apparently Sahara. "Oh! Hello Sahara, I'm Rivulet... You're in Abysskeeper'a Winglet, right? Diamond?"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

It's not a prophecy, do you know how on the back of books, there's always something that's like a preview, this was a sort of attempt.............. (Sowwy)

• Posted at:

PARADOX

"I feel like i've seen you before"Mire said looking at Sahara.

Swiftshadow came through the halls.

"Hello, dragonets"He said "What are you doing here"
Mire gulped hard, as if something was stuck in his throat.

"Hello, sir"He choked out.

"We're looking at the rest of the mountain"Sahara said, apparently as nervously as Mire was.

"Ah"He said "I will guide you"

Great, I need to go with a NightWing that hates me, I wanted to talk to Rivu, and give her a flower He thought, glancing at his bag.

The NightWing glared at him.

I am such He thought An idiot

• Posted at:

PARADOX

Rivulet- "Okay, sir," she said. "Um, by the way, who are you? I'm Rivulet, and this is Sahara and Mire. We're in the Diamond and Onyx Winglets."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 ,