Original Signup Thread: /300272

There is a faraway land known as Forengard. It is divided into Sects, the main two being the Overworld and Underworld. The Overworld is the land of the living, and the Underworld is the land of the dead and undead. The Underworld is divided into multiple smaller sects based on deity domains, as well as the Overworld, but the Overworld also has its own main sects. We have the Medieval Sect, which is self-explanatory, it’s in more primitive and medieval times. Then we have the Modern Sect, which takes place in modern day. There’s also the Cyber Sect, which is technology-based with robots, cyborgs, etcetera. The main point is that in Forengard, the people worship gods, goddesses, and deities. These deities have great powers that they can either use to help or destroy. What will you do with yours?

Okay, so basically, we Forumers are the deities. This is explained more in the rules. OCs are demigods, assistants, etcetera. We basically help people, kill people, be worshipped, y’know. Threads we post can be myths, shenanigans, RPing, y’know. Let chaos ensue and shipping commence!

Rules:

1. OPness to some extent is allowed for Deities, but characters with perfect personalities aren’t allowed. Give yourself and your characters flaws and make personalities as detailed as you can.

2. You must create a forumer deity first, and then you may make a non-forumer deity. For instance, I have myself, and then my OC, Caspian, as deities.

3. No killing someone else’s character without permission. By the way, only a deity can kill another deity, but deities can be sick, injured, etc.

4. Shipping of all kinds is encouraged. (LGBTQ+ I mean. There’s another kind used in mythology... I won’t discuss it...)

5. No controlling other people’s characters.

6. No being mean outside of the RP.

7. Tragedy, murder, etc. is very much encouraged!

8. If you’re making a post with a lot of gore, blood, etc., be sure to put a warning for those faint of heart.

9. I can change these rules and add new rules at any time.

10. Decent grammar is required. Be sure to use the right spelling, capitalize things right, use the right punctuation, include quotation marks, etcetera.

11. We can and will ban you if you’re breaking the rules. First couple times, the staff will summon you and give you a warning. You must respond and promise to follow the rules. Failure to do so or ignoring the thread will get you summoned again, where we discuss how you you will be in timeout/banned. If you respond to this rudely, you will be permanently banned from GGaD.

12. Don’t be upset if another deity is already the deity of something; nobody cares and we can have multiples. For instance, I’m fine with multiple deities of cats. We do already have a bunch of fire deities though. If you’ve read everything, put your favorite mythological deity in the “Other” section.

Current Staff: Bengal/IceTiger184(Me), Enchanted/HazeDragon475, and Mocking-Jay/MJ/DawnDragon1828

It is preferred to remove the parts in parentheses when making forms; if a section has a (s), add the s onto the end of the word.

Asterisks(*) mean that the section is optional.

Deity Form:

Name: 

*Nickname(s): 

Pronouns: 

Sexuality: 

Deity of(Up to 3 things): 

*Symbols: 

Powers/Abilities: 

*Pets: 

Appearance(s): 

Personality: 

*Theme Song(s): 

*Typically Worshiped By: 

Domain: 

*Temples: 

Weapons: 

Backstory: 

*Crush: 

Other: 

OC Form:

Name: 

*Nickname(s): 

Pronouns: 

Sexuality: 

Species: 

*Deity They Work For: 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

*Theme Song(s): 

Weapons: 

Powers: 

Backstory: 

*Crush: 

Other: 

Demigod Form:

Name: 

*Nickname(s): 

Pronouns: 

Sexuality: 

Parent(s): 

Species(Ex: Bengal’s son is half feline deity and half reptilian humanoid): 

Appearance(s): 

Personality: 

*Theme Song(s): 

Weapons: 

Powers: 

Backstory: 

*Crush:

Other:

I will submit my forms later. Have fun!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I’m Bengal and I am so sorry.

Hurricane, I will remember you forever. I’m sorry for not being the friend you deserved.

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Bookmark for future use

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

#RememberHurricane

I forgot what to put here.

Native to the WoFMB

I really feel like I need to decorate this siggy more.

God of magic and time (GGaD)

C H I L L

The truth is good, even if it hurts.

bookmark.

• Posted at:

not relevant.

I will. Fade, after all we all do

No matter what 

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Yet another day passes without you      

Whenever your tears won't dry

I'll be there

#lostbutnotforgotten

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

Far away to a place where Im free from the weight

Do you got room for one more troubled soul?  

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Bookmark! 

• Posted at:

**Atbash**

[ѕнє/нє/тнєу/χє]

AtheistLGBTQA+

sxʟ/ʜғʟxɪʙʟ

oʌǝɹןoɹd oɟ ɔ!dɥǝɹs

**αstrσnσmєr**

Lapidot iOTP

looks like it's done!

• Posted at:

『 ENCHANTED 』

‖ She/Her ‖ Pan Ace ‖ 謝謝 ‖

It's possible to find reasons for the future

Comb your hair and let's go outside

A new flower will look pretty today

If you just say Hello back

Never Lost Word

Ehh I have no ideas for what to be deity of. I'm considering like thieves or something but I'm pretty sure someone has already done that

• Posted at:

Corgi

He/him/the thing that lives under your bed

Saint Bernard sits at the top of the driveway

You always said how you love dogs

Last Christmas I gave you my heart

The very next day, you threw it away

Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders

Name: Fairy

*Nickname((s)): None

*Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Fairies, Cleverness/ Knowledge/Learning, Thinking outside the box/creativity (I’ll try to choose between them if I have to XD) (And has someone made fairies already, or do I fill out the species form?)
Symbols: An open book, and a stereotypical fairy wand.
Powers: Flying (see appearance), quick learner, her imagination, she can help others learn and become smarter faster (but not vice versa), can summon fairies, turn into one at will, and has a bit of fairy magic (works with her hands instead of a wand).
*Pets: None (yet?)
Appearance((s)): Fairy appears 17 and has straight, light brown hair that looks reddish in the sunlight, and has blond-ish (or lighter brown) streaks running through it. The layer of hair closest to her back and one inch or so of the hair that's near her part are very dark brown, almost black. She almost always wears it down, though she sometimes wears it in a ponytail. When it's down, her hair reaches to the middle of her back. She's pretty pale, and she tends to sunburn instead of tan. Her eyes are green with slightly lighter green lines weaving around the outer edges of her iris (but you can only see it if you look closely). She's slightly thin, and doesn't look very strong. She has a pair of clouded white fairy wings (almost like the Tinker Bell type, but slightly rounded at the tips), nearly see-through. The only patterns on them are four lines, three branching upward and two downward, each ending in a fern-like curl. They’re edged in sky blue, and she can make them disappear/appear at will.
Personality: Outwardly, she almost always seems calm and composed. Inwardly, it's mental chaos. Her brain is always thinking, thinking, thinking, and thinking some more. She's usually calculating, daydreaming, or discussing philosophical questions with herself. Occasionally she tries to follow two or three different trains of thought at the same time (by keeping some in the back of her mind while she thinks through the other ones). She's pretty smart, and good with words. She likes solving puzzles and riddles. However, she's also a little stubborn. She likes reading a lot, and reads anything she can get her hands on. She hesitates to weigh her words sometimes. She tries to be fair and listen to both sides of a story. She is trying to be one of the fairest, just, and most respected deities (good luck with that). Being the goddess of Knowledge/Learning, she’s very interested in new inventions, and visits the Modern and Cyber sects a lot. And every once in a while, when no mortals are looking, she unleashes chaos on whatever random stuff she can.

*Theme Song((s)): Uhh... (No, that’s not a song, I just don’t know what it would be)
*Typically Worshipped By: Scholars, students, people wanting to learn things faster or be smarter, sometimes teachers, artists seeking a creative idea/inspiration. (And maybe some fairies, too, but not many)
Domain: Is this something I can just make up or… She lives in a large huge stone “castle” on top of a small, gently sloping hill, which is actually more of a library. She’s filled it with books and scrolls, as well as devices and machinery from the Modern and Cyber sects. Every once in a while she redecorates or tries cleaning (a nearly impossible task). She keeps the more public places clean, but her private rooms are nearly impossible to get around in if you can’t fly.

*Temples: Her temples are usually large and imposing, but only because they have huge libraries inside. The outside usually has a large flight of stairs leading to large wooden doors, and marble pillars. The inside has crammed bookshelves on every inch of available wall space, and is filled with books. Books everywhere. Books jammed tightly into bookshelves, piled high on tables (and the floor), making tiny heaps here and there, horizontally on top of the vertical books on the shelves if there’s space, and scrolls making pyramids on windowsills and blocking the sunlight, or piled in a dusty mound somewhere. There are a few chairs and desks here and there for people to read (most of them buried in books and scrolls). Anyone mat take a book, as long as they return it (like a public library, but without due date). To make an offering, you go up to a statue of Fairy and place the offering into her hand. Same with a question or wish. You write it somewhere and put it in her hand. The offerings go to one of her rooms, and questions/wishes/other written stuff go to her desk, where she tries to help/answer if she thinks it’s reasonable.

Weapons: Non-lethal, unless she’s dealing with a deity. Non-lethal: Blow darts and knockout gas bombs, usually. Lethal: The three sharpest or pointiest things nearest to her.
Backstory: (Is it okay if she uses a blue ambrosia flower? If not, I can change her backstory) She grew up in a small village, living a pretty average and normal life, until a wildfire swept through her village, flames licking up every last plant and house, until all that was left as far as the eye could see was ashes and smoke. The village had fled, but many had died, whether in the fire or of smoke, lack of water, or hunger. The only thing she salvaged was a locket with a drawing of her with her family. She had been separated from everyone in the confusion, and was alone, walking for miles, dizzy with exhaustion and dehydration, when she mistook a blue ambrosia for a pool of water. Of course, upon touching it, she was turned into a diety. She was still mentally depleted of brainpower from not sleeping, and thought it was all a dream. She walked, kept on walking, going on even though there was nothing else for her to look forward to, except hoping to wake up one day from her nightmare. She wandered through deserts and wetlands, until she came to a forest. The fairies, usually vain and selfish, took pity on her and took her in. They helped nurse her back to health, and helped her become somewhat stable mentally. Eventually she healed both physically and mentally, but the emotional scars still remain. She did discover her goddesshood eventually, and the fairies, having magic, taught her to use it. She was an avid learner, and buried herself in practice and learning to try and forget her past. But then, upon experimenting, she found her powers were not like those of the fairies. Remembering the stories of deities and immortal beings, she also remembered that pool of water, evaporating upon touch. It’s texture soft, not damp. The slight, sweet smell that emanated from it. Soon she figured out her status as a goddess, and it occurred to her that she did not know what she was deity of. Wondering if she could choose, she thought of the things that meant the most to her. There, she found the answer. Fairies, who helped her heal, and took her in so kindly. Knowledge and learning, which she adored and spent all her time gathering and doing. Creativity and thinking outside the box, which she used to find many different ways to solve her problems. As time passed, she grew lonely, wished for the company of another deity. One day, she thanked the fairies, gave them gifts and made them a feast, and said her farewells. A few of them didn’t want to see her leave, and came with her instead. She found a lovely hill and made a hut there, which she gradually began to expand as the years passed, until it was a huge castle (her magic helped a lot, but mostly to lift things). She made small rooms for the fairies, too. She still wanted to find the deities, but they were too far to go by foot. One of the fairies, a small, clever little one called Rose, asked her, “If you have magic, even more powerful than ours, couldn’t you make wings?” Fairy then imagined what she would like her wings to look like. Tall, sleek, and graceful, the white of clouds edged with the blue of the sky. The next several weeks she practiced and pushed herself to the limits. Within a month she was flying towards the fabled land where immortals roamed. The rest of her path still remains to be walked.

*Crush: None yet.
Other: Athena (I'll probably be inconsistent with the font, though)

Updated OC Form:

Name: Rose Thorn

*Nickname((s)): None

*Pronouns: She/Her

Species: Fairy

*Deity They Work For: None, but she’s Fairy’s friend

Appearance: Rose has wavy jet black hair that just barely brushes her shoulders. She has fair skin, and green eyes. Her wings are a clouded white, edged with red. She usually wears red or pink knee-length dresses, with a green belt. Her belt has a little leaf pouch that normally carries a small book or two, a notebook and a twig pencil.

Personality: At first, Rose usually seems shy and tries to be nice. However, she's normally more... irritable. She tends to get mad over the smallest things, and might start to raise her voice. She's not afraid to stand up for herself or others, and is pretty smart. When she’s mad at someone, she uses everything they say against them. She has a pretty short temper, but tries to calm herself when she's around people she doesn't know very well. By herself, she's quieter, and reads or draws or simply gets lost in her thoughts. She prefers learning things by experience than in a classroom.

*Theme Song((s)): Hmm. Roar by Katy Perry

Weapons: She carries blow darts with her in her bag, too, and enchanted them to come back to her (carefully, of course) and go farther than they normally would.

Powers: Flight and fairy magic.

Backstory: She lived in the forest, and when she was young Fairy came to the forest. The fairies took her in, and Rose grew up knowing her, becoming her friend. She left with her to find the deities, because she couldn’t bear for her to leave. She later gave her the idea for getting her own wings, and taught her to fly.

*Crush: None yet

Other: Athena, GGaD Fluff is what motivated me to finish these forms, XD (Especially the laundromat and raw bread threads)

(Oof, her form looks small compared to Fairy’s)

(I'll probably send in more forms soon)

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."~S. Paige

Species of the Week:Fuzzyflower Cyrtandra,Cyrtandra waiolani

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Are forms that have not been accepted in the other sign-up thread required to remake their forms for here, or are y'all just gonna clear that out and then officially close down that thread? I think I've seen some people that have been waiting over two weeks for their forms to be looked over/accepted. 

Also, can I just remake my OCs using the new form and put them here to find them easier?

• Posted at:

god of plants, healing, and peace. 

it’s a mental b r e a k d o w n *off key kazoo*

I EE, T OT O OG

TE TE I OIG O

I’m the android sent by CyberLife

Name: Amity
*Nickname((s)): Ami
Race: Dove shapeshifter
Sexuality: Asexual (might change for shipping)
*To Whom are They Employed: Neptune
Appearance: Ami has pure white hair that she wears in a loose bun on top of her head. She has grey eyes and wears a simple white dress with a small ruby pendant around her neck. She wears black boots, and has the astrological symbol of neptune on a small gold ring on her left ring finger. She generally has wisps of hair that hang in front of her face. She can shift to have large white feathered dove wings sprouting from her back. Her dress has quite a low back so that she can use her dove wings without tearing the fabric.
Personality: Amity is a quiet soul, and can be very shy. She can't stand violence, and prefers to be a solitary figure. She is easily embarrassed, and gets a bit shocked when people talk to her. She is very understanding and can relate well to many different people. She leaves the past behind her and always looks toward the future, and can be easily distracted.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: Amity uses a staff similar to Neptune's
Powers: Obtaining dove wings
*Backstory?: Amity discovered her ability at the age of 7, and her family took it, let's just say, very badly. They sent her out into the world alone, and Amity learnt how to survive on her own. Around this time, Neptune became a goddess, and as the goddess of Empathy, accepted Amity as a worker. Ami now works exceedingly hard to prove that Neptune's choice was the right one.
*Crush?: Open
Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Yet another day passes without you      

Whenever your tears won't dry

I'll be there

#lostbutnotforgotten

bookmark

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

bookmark

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Name: NightLight

*Nicknames((s)): N/A

Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality: Pansexual

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): fire, exploration, and hope

*Symbols: A torch and swallows

Powers: Pyromancy, shapeshifting, heightened hearing and sight, can give people a feeling of hope,

*Pets: She has a pet bat named Umbra

Appearance((s)): Mainly appears as an eighteen year old girl with black hair, tan skin, and bright blue eyes. She wears a long dark blue dress with gold spirals and open sleeves. She also commonly appears as a small russian blue kitten with long fur, amber eyes, and a purple collar. Her third most common form is a swallow.

*Personality: A silly weirdo, she loves feeling useful. She’s very kind but if you mess with her. She goes from 0-100 in about two seconds. Sarcastic, but really couldn’t hurt anyone too much. Kind of has a temper, but she’s extremely loyal.

*Theme Song((s)): “Something Wild” by Lindsey Stirling, and “Destination.” by Imagine Dragons

Typically Worshiped By: People that live/ explore in darker areas.

Domain: A cave under a mountain, it has plenty of bright colored cushions, and a ridiculous amount of torches everywhere. Comical amount of tiny tiny niches and places to sleep, sometimes both at the same time.

Any Temples?: Mostly in caves, they usually have rock columns painted with blues and greens.

Any Followers: Few, mostly cave dwellers and explorers

Weapons: A fire sword. More specifically a dagger made from blue fire.

*Backstory?: TBD

*Crush?: Open. (if you dare)

Other: Loki

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Oo I guess i'll give this a try

Name: Akira 'Light' Hikari

*Nickname(s): Light

Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them, Xe/Xem (Mostly He/Him)

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Death, Magic, Anxieties

*Symbols: A glowing scythe, a deathnote, a three headed dog, a black or silver rose

Powers/Abilities: Light possesses most general magic as well as death related magic and fear related magic. He can amplify the fears and anxieties of others. He however, rarely uses this.
*Pets: A three headed black puppy dog resembling Cerberus, he's named Innoxius (Latin for Innocent)

Appearance(s): Light has messy auburn brown hair, olive skin, and rosy cheeks. His eyes are a mixture of red and gold. He's around 5'9 and is a bit on the scrawny side. He wears brown rectangular glasses and often wears a blue plaid flannel, jeans, and red converse sneakers. He change his appearance at will but likes to mimic humans of the modern sect.

Personality: Light, in spite of being a god of death, isn't very dark. He's rather cheerful and friendly, and typically seems very optimistic. He's rather intelligent and often can tell when others are lying to him, but he's very naive at the same time. He's often blindly loyal, and rarely questions others. He always tries to help and comfort others, even if they've done him wrong. He's very bad at standing up for himself, and has a very low self-esteem. He is very socially awkward and can be very anxious though he tries to hide it. He feels the need to be liked and gets paranoid when people seem to dislike him. He has a very big sweet tooth and basically only eats sugar. He also has an obsession with humans, finding them fascinating and often attempting to mimic them and their technology.  He's also rather childish at times.

*Theme Song(s): N/A *Will maybe find one later*

*Typically Worshiped By: Honestly probably a bunch of anxious and edgy teens  err idk

Domain: A castle at the edge of the Underworld. The castle is made of stone and glows faintly with light. A garden of black and silver roses surrounds it. In the inside there is a throne room, which is rarely used, and then many guest rooms. There are many banquet tables inside consisting almost solely of sweets. 

*Temples: He has small temples often made from stone or silver and covered in black or silver roses. His temples often seem to faintly glow with light.

Weapons: A glowing silver scythe, and the death note

Backstory: Light is a first generation death god, in spite of acting rather childish. He was created as a god and sometimes struggles to understand humans as a result. 

*Crush: Err none at the moment

Other: Uh... Loki maybe? *Loves the Magnus Chase series*

• Posted at:

**Light Kyoki Yagami**

-He/Him They/Them Xe/Xem

"I have two rules: 

First, I'm never wrong. 

Second, if I'm wrong... back to the first rule."

- L

"This world is rotten, 

And those who are making it rot deserve to die!" 

- Light

#Nonbinary

#Genderqueer

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~+Infinity+~

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

Name: Blake Fiorr
*Nickname((s)): Balakay
Sexuality: Gay
Parents: Caspian, unknown

Species: Somehow he ended up human. 
Appearance((s)): Tall, around 6'0" with frizzed, short cut, blonde hair and ice blue eyes. He has pale skin with a little bit of freckles on his nose. He usually wears some kind of dress outfit, with a white dress shirt, black tie, pants, and shoes, along with a black suit jacket usually carried over his shoulder
Personality: Blake is friendly and extroverted, but he has an angry side. He is very protective and will do anything to protect who he trusts. He's extremely emotional and sassy, and will walk off if he dislikes anything going on. He's prone to emotional breakdowns and does so a lot.
*Theme Song((s)): This Isn't The End(Owl City) Gasoline(Halsey)
Weapons: He carries a cane that has a dagger to pull out from the curved end and a sword from the bottom part.
Powers: Glamour, along with slight fire control
*Backstory?: wip
*Crush?: open
Other: Bast/Anubis

• Posted at:

vertigo

we try to live the best we can

but it doesnt always work out, does it?  

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

to greed, all nature is insufficient  

the more you get, the more you want

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

This is good!

• Posted at:

Moonsparkle da winged wolf

She/Her

I play Animal Jam

Zodiac(Not Chinese):Libra

I love Pokemon!

LPS songs: Wolfified and Dino pet

They've been wolfified!

What does the fox say?

Mythical pets:

Egypt the sphinx

Do you have a lot of god/goddesses of luck , happiness, or kindness?

• Posted at:

Wildfire

Gang: Athyna, Tide, Dark, Sunny, Lexi, Brooke, Ray

She/Her

Two wrongs don't make a right

Why do I always have to have the answer in class? (#Smart kid pressure)

Craziness is my thing

Proud viola player, singer, and author

Bookworm

Oof 30th and 31st characters

Name: Ryan Cao 

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Bisexual 

Species: Human

Appearance: Ryan has unruly short, red- brown hair. His eyes are bright green, and he has olive skin. He is not very tall, stands at 5 feet 2 inches. He is skinny noodle child and wears shorts and a gray T shirt. 

Personality: Ryan is very outgoing and very optimistic. He makes friends easily, but is slightly stressed inside. He never shows his sadness and stress around people, but it's there. Other than that, Ryan is cheerful and mostly happy.

Weapons: none

Powers: none

Backstory: Ryan used to live his life with his family, until he heard of the tragedy where his aunt and uncle died, and his cousin, Amare, had gone missing. That was until he found her hit in the woods.

Crush: open

Other: Let's say....Nemesis, and Ryan is Amare's cousin

Name: Harmonica

Nickname: Harmony

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Polysexual

Species: Light Nymph

Deity they work for: Amare

Appearance: Harmony has long, golden blond hair and warm Amber eyes. Her skin is very tan, and she has freckles dappling her face and arms. She wears a short, golden-colored dress and yellow tights. She usually has her hair in a braid that reaches the small of  her back. Harmony wears golden flats.

Personality: Harmony is very cheerful and easy-going. She loves adventure and gets along with people well, but in a quiet way. She is not technically antisocial nor is she a social butterfly, but she's somewhere in between. When Harmony gets angry(which is hard to do), she gets really mad.

Weapons: A small golden-bladed dagger

Powers: can manipulate light

Backstory: basically, Harmony was enjoying a peaceful life when Amare approached her to work for her. Harmony then agreed. She now inhabits the Thought Void, helping Amare keep it open.

Crush: OpEn

Other:  Nemesis

and Redoing Amare's form:

Name: Amare

Deity of: Heartbreak, Harmonicas and Thoughts/Imagination

Symbols: a harmonica, a "A" with a broken heart

Powers/Abilities: she can control the levels of heartbreak one feels and can meddle with ships(though she doesn't). She can also hear thoughts if she wishes to, and can open a vortex to The Thought Void, her domain.

Pets: Afa, a tabby cat

Appearances: In Amare's human form, she wears a grey-purple sweatshirt and black leggings. Her hairs is short and red-brown, and she wears black boot with this. In her dragon Humaniod form, Amare usually wears a grey and teal short dress with black leggings and the same boots. She has blue and pink wings and tail. In her dragon form, Amare has blue scsles rippled with pink along the spine and randomly dappled. Her horns are long and curbed, and her wing membranes are pink-blue. 

personality: Amare is random and slightly pessimistic. She is very ambiverted and stresses a tiny bit inside. She loves a good ship and honestly just really wants one. Amare has a dry, crude sense of humor and hates snakes. 

She loves felines and music, but in her worst moods will  deliberately make one suffer through heartbreak, though this trait is very rare nowadays. 

Theme Songs: Fallen-Imagine Dragons, Mouth of the River-Imagine Dragons

Domain: The Thought Void, a void where most thoughts disappear to, and a hut. 

Weapons: a harmonica that can control the wind.

Backstory: Amare ran away from home because her parents died and no one loved her. She got caught in a storm and nearly died, until a deity pitied her and saved her life, making Amare a goddess too. 

Crush: very much Open

Other:  Nemesis

Whew. 

• Posted at:

**Atbash**

[ѕнє/нє/тнєу/χє]

AtheistLGBTQA+

sxʟ/ʜғʟxɪʙʟ

oʌǝɹןoɹd oɟ ɔ!dɥǝɹs

**αstrσnσmєr**

Lapidot iOTP

Revamping Marx's form? Heck ye

Name: Marx

Nickname(s): Marxy, Glitterbutt 

Sexuality: Asexual 

Deity of: Glamour, Candy, and Technology

Powers/Abilities: Marx can create candy, glitter, and just about anything to do with technology out of thin air. She can also attack with glitter and electricity, as well as control certain things relating to what she is the deity of. Marx cannot have her mind or body controlled or influenced by anything or anyone. The wires making up most of Marx's body can come apart and back together, allowing Marx to...use herself as a weapon, I guess. Marx is the only being that can travel to and from Glittervoid at will, and she has complete control over Glittervoid as well.

Pets: Was given a weasel named Noodle by Gulfstream.

Appearance: Marx is a glittering, mostly humanoid mess of wires. She is 9 feet tall. Her arms and legs are colorful strands of fairy lights ending in "claws" made of slightly larger, sharper lights. Marx's head is a detached and floating old computer monitor.  Marx can sometimes be seen with a walking stick made of a large, sharpened blue and pink candy cane. However, rather than being curved at the top, there is a pink, heart-shaped "gem" made of rock candy. If she's being honest, she mostly has it for the puns she can make with it. It's all cotton candy flavored, of course. Whenever she has the candy cane, she also wears a long, glittering pink and blue cape. The edges of the cape are fluffy, with the fluff being made of cotton candy.

Personality: Marx is smug, egotistical, vain, and morally questionable at best. She has no problems with killing off anything that so much as slightly irritates her, and if she wants something, she'll take it. She shows a casual disregard for others, especially mortals and demigods. She's rather greedy as well, hoarding anything she finds shiny enough for her tastes. 

Typically Worshiped By: Inventors, candy makers, and those who wish to be more beautiful. (Not that she frequently helps any of them.)

Domain: Glittervoid, an alternate dimension completely under her control. 

Temples: She has one temple dedicated to her. It's the only place where you can enter Glittervoid from Forengard by yourself.

Weapons: Her cane can be used as a weapon. It's pretty stabby (and she could absolutely beat something to death with the other end, too...)

Backstory: 

Long ago, Marx and Glittervoid suddenly came into existence. From Glittervoid, she could watch the sects of Forengard. She eventually came to Forengard and began attacking and robbing mortals until she was sealed away by Silverskies. After escaping her prison, she stayed in Glittervoid for a while before returning to Forebgard. At some point, she stole Bengal's demigod son to raise as her own personal assasin, and she also took over a town in the Medieval sect, as well as employing an immortal human by the name of Tom.

Crush: Herself, probably. 

Other: Hemera

• Posted at:

:・゚MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord ☆

☆ forum xurkitree ☆

seawing | arcane | riverclan ☆

☆ oh bobbit worm  

Name: Wildfire 

*Nickname(s): None

Sexuality: Asexual

Deity of: Luck, happiness, kindness

*Symbols: Four leaf clover

Powers/abilities: She can make people happy, make a mean person kind, telepathy, and giving people bad or good luck

*Pets: Fluffy white cat

Apperannce(s): Tall and lithe human woman who looks about 20. She has tan skin and large, white wings. Her short hair is bright red, and her eyes are a brilliant blue. She also like to appear in the form of a ten year old girl with curly brown hair jade green eyes, and pale skin for some strange reason.

Personality: Kind and joyful, as is expected. She is very talkative, and makes friends easily. She has a great sense of humor and loves to help people.

*Theme song(s): Fire by Pink

*Typically worshiped by: No specific people

Domain: Modern sect

*Temples: She claims she doesn't want any, so she doesn't have any

Weapons: Bow and arrow, dagger

Backstory: She's just your average deity with a fairly normal life

*Crush: None

Other: Athena

• Posted at:

Wildfire

Gang: Athyna, Tide, Dark, Sunny, Lexi, Brooke, Ray

She/Her

Two wrongs don't make a right

Why do I always have to have the answer in class? (#Smart kid pressure)

Craziness is my thing

Proud viola player, singer, and author

Bookworm

Name: Firework

*Nickname(s): Firey

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Pan

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Celebrations, theatre, and music

*Symbols: Several musical notes over a smiling mask

Powers/Abilities: Can play any instrument beautifully, has a beautiful singing voice, can disguise her appearance and voice to seem like any other deity, servant, demigod, or creature (although she doesn't get their powers), her singing can cause strong emotions in those who hears it (weaker in deities, although they can still affect them strongly if Firework puts in a lot of magic and energy, which weakens her greatly), can create fireworks and other party-related things, can create musical instruments and summon theater props and equipment

*Pets: Several wild animals that she calms with her music

Appearance(s): Typically appears as a freckled, tan girl with long, bright pink hair and a t-shirt advertising some play, musical, band, album, etc. along with running shorts and pink tennis shoes

Personality: Firework is extremely chipper and energetic, but although she pretends not to care what anyone thinks of her, she actually deeply cares about what people and deities think of her, and is deeply grateful to those who worship her. She loves the things she's the goddess of, and once you become her friend, she's extremely loyal and caring, but also quite clingy. Firework acts in many odd ways, and she isn't exactly the most socially skilled deity out there. She often jumps into conversations and other situations. For the most part, she's kind and friendly, but because she's sensitive to insults, she can be petty and vengeful, too. She's also extremely defensive of her worshippers, and prefers to spend time among mortals than deities, often disguising herself as a mortal girl.

*Theme Song(s): 

*Typically Worshiped By: Since Firework is extremely grateful to those who worship her, she is worshipped by many different types of people, not just musicians and actors.

Domain: Firework's domain, Melodos, is in the modern sect, and it's a city full of theaters, concert halls, and places for celebration. Every building is brightly colored, and Firework's servants ensure that the city is clean and its inhabitants are healthy and happy.

*Temples: Usually, Firework's temples are made of rose quartz and pink marble, with musical notes and masks carved on the walls

Weapons: Firework isn't exactly one for offensive power, but she can summon weapons that appear in plays she's watched

Backstory: Firework grew at the rate of a mortal child, and she was outcast and ignored by most people for her odd behavior. She took solace in music and theatre, and that helped, but she was still lonely. When she became a goddess, she was thrilled, and played music for people all over Forengard. She soon had fans, which thrilled her, and Firework built Melodos for them. Melodos grew as Firework became more widely known and worshipped, and temples began to spring up for her. Eventually, Firework's name was known all over Forengard.

*Crush: 

Other: Hestia

• Posted at:

Firework

forum hopefully friend

Remember Hurricane.

I love you all.

Bookmark

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"A beautiful soul is never forgotten."

#RememberHurrican 

Going to copy-paste this form from the previous thread since it wasn’t accepted yet 

Name: May Flow
*Nickname(s): goes by Color Thief
Race: Human
Sexuality: Ace/Aro
*To Whom are They Employed: n/a
Appearance: Color Thief has straight, shoulder length, purplish-brown hair and round, dark amber eyes. She's pretty short, at 5'1" and is a bit on the skinny side. May's skin color is a pale cream, and her outfit consists of a black top and leggings. The top has a few stripes (?) the color of secondary colors, and Color Thief wears browish-purple boots.
Personality: May is rather unfriendly, and tends to work alone, as she has trouble working with others. She's impatient, and pretty sharp and observant. She's someone who'd rather talk things out over fighting, and Color Thief is cunning. Also, May has pretty low self-esteem, but tries to hide it.
*Theme Song(s): Laverre City - Pokemon X and Y; Time Gear - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness
Weapons: n/a
Powers: can "steal" color- meaning that either by will or accidentally, she can take the color from places (and restore it, too); weak control over fire and wind
*Backstory?: will be revealed in more detail later; for now just know that she was "cursed" by a certain deity
*Crush?: n/ a
Other: Hestia

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

- she/her - nerd - gamer -

"If you make a mistake, and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread at: /304740

Reminder for Time if he comes to look back here:

Redo and update Time and Cuthwulf's forms

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

#RememberHurricane

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

@Corgi

Nah you’re good bro

@Fairydragon

Accepted.

@Ishmael

You can if you want to.

@Amity

Accepted.

@Nightlight

Accepted.

@Light Kyoki Yagami

Accepted.

@Vertigo

Accepted.

@Amare

Accepted.

@Marx

Accepted.

@Wildfire

Could you please list some of GGaD!Wildfire’s flaws? What does telepathy have to do with her?

@Firework

Accepted.

@Autumn Librarian

Accepted.

• Posted at:

Hurricane, I will remember you forever. I’m sorry for not being the friend you deserved.

Name: Kagami 

*Nickname((s)): Kagi, Mimi (she hates both nicknames).

*Age: Actual Age Undefined, prefers to take on the form of an 18 y.o.

*Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual 

Species: Shapeshifter

*Deity They Work For: N/A

Appearance: Kagami has short, dark brown hair cut into a bob, a pale complexion, dark brown eyes,  and wears square silver glasses. She reaches 5'4 in height and weighs 113 pounds, and she has a fairly average body build. She prefers to wear a traditional school uniform from japan, the uniform varying per day (can be anything from a suit + tie combo to a sailor suit).  

Personality: Kagami is brash and uncaring for the outside world, preferring to stick to studying knowledge she hasn't found already or examining normal humans. She prefers not to shapeshift from her human form ("it's too vile to turn into another animal") but will if needs be. She has a soft spot for small animals and likes cafés, but those are the two only things she likes. 

*Theme Song((s)): Lost One's Weeping by Neru

Weapons: Kagami fights with a pen that can transform into a sword. (The pen is mightier than the sword. Get it? Eh?)

Powers: Kagami can shapeshift into whatever form she likes, due to extensive study of biology for long periods of time. 

Backstory: Kagami has kept to herself inside of the Modern sect, studying all that comes to her attention. 

*Crush: …are you really sure you want to ship her with anyone

Other: Nyx

Name: Raspberry

*Nickname((s)): Raspy, Berry

*Pronouns: He/Them

Sexuality: Bisexual 

Species: Siren

*Deity They Work For: Part time job with Ghost

Appearance: Raspberry is 5’6 in height and weighs about 119 pounds. He has short, messy, red-pink hair that reaches just below his ears and has a gold stud piercing in each ear. He usually wears a white button down shirt and black cargo pants, with a magenta bomber jacket on top. He usually wears a black suit vest on top of his shirt and wears a deep pink tie. Black headphones with pink cat ears are wrapped around his neck at all times. 

Personality: Despite the ridiculously pink look, Raspberry isn’t a super feminine guy. He's friendly and kind, but has a short temper and is easy to aggravate. He has a soft spot for animals and loves listening to music, and his sister is a main source of one of his stress sources. He's fairly tense when he's calm, due to all of the anxiety-inducing things going on (lotsa stress for this d00d). He's kind of a flirt too. 

*Theme Song((s)): Spicy Boyfriend by Shawn Wasabi

Weapons: Raspberry fights with two magenta chakrams.  

Powers: He's...a siren. So he has the ability to appeal to anyone using his magic and has a hypnotizing singing voice. 

Backstory: Raspberry and his little sister lived by themselves for a while in the middle of the modern sect before getting involved in all of this "deity" stuff.

*Crush: Ship him, idc

Name: Muse

*Nickname((s)): N/A

*Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Gynesexual 

Species: …muse

*Deity They Work For: Ghost

Appearance: Muse has a fairly basic body, a female build colored completely pitch-black. In place of human eyes reside glowing white orbs and she typically has pixie-cut silver hair and wears a white dress.

Personality: Muse’s personality is hard to understand, due to the fact she only speaks in music notes. Citrus has figured out a way to translate how she speaks, revealing her to be kind and caring, with a soft spot particularly for nature. She has a fear of laboratories and despised being isolated. 

*Theme Song((s)): basically any song from the Project Muse soundtrack

Weapons: Muse doesn’t retain a strict weapon. 

Powers: Muse has the ability to switch between multiple forms, varying in colorful hairstyles and outfits or body shape in general. 

Backstory: Muse randomly appeared one day in Ghost's space-time experiment, resulting in discovery of her. She now lives in peace, using Raspberry as a translator. 

*Crush: Open

Other: Nyx. She's basically a Project Muse character because i'm obsessed with the game xD 

Name: Inferno

*Nickname((s)): Fernie (Don’t call her that though)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Fire Demon

*Deity They Work For: None

Appearance: Inferno is 4'6, weighs 67 pounds, and has a dark tan complexion. She has long, flame-colored, curly hair (it ombrés from red to yellow) and bright red eyes. Her body build is fairly skinny and she usually wears a bright red tank top with black shorts and wears an orange hairtie to keep her hair in a ponytail. She wears black sneakers most of the time and multiple different bangle bracelets. 

Personality: Inferno is loud, crazy, and pretty annoying. She tires out Raspberry a lot by being so high maintenance. She enjoys sports and wrestling a large amount, alongside sporting a large appetite. She enjoys hanging out with other girls her age and shockingly does like girly things, but prefers to be outside where she can be freely loud. Feeling restricted is something that will wear her out. 

*Theme Song((s)): Motteke! Sailor Fuku! - The Lucky Star Full Theme Song, Dolphin on Wheels by Kill The Noise

Weapons: Inferno fights with her own fire when she transforms into her demon state. 

Powers: Has the ability to transform into a fire demon for as long as she wishes and manipulation of fire. 

Backstory: Inferno's always hung around Raspberry, so wherever he went, she tagged along. 

*Crush: Basically any male (it’s the obsessive crush phase)

Name: Kai Marshgrass

*Nickname((s)): N/A

*Pronouns: He/Him

Species: Merfolk

*Deity They Work For: Riri

Appearance: Kai is 5’7, and weighs 121 lbs with a vaguely muscular build. He has short, choppy, black-brown hair that falls into his face on a constant basis, dark brown eyes and deep tan skin. He has two piercings in each of his ears, both having one small silver ring and a silver stud. He has a square jaw and usually wears a button-down shirt with a suit vest and an ultramarine tie, with black pants and shoes. When he shapeshifts into a merman, he has a dark blue tail.

Personality: Kai is quirky, but in a good way. He’s pretty friendly and polite to strangers, refraining from being rude to people unless they have hurt someone he cares about. He enjoys being around water and the aquarium, for it’s peaceful and no one bothers him (except for Riri). He has a problem with overly persistent people and has an elongated temper, but once it snaps, he won’t be afraid to fight at all.

*Theme Song((s)): い~やい~やい~や by MafuMafu

Weapons: Kai usually fights with silver brass knuckles that he keeps conveniently located in his pocket at all times.

Powers: Kai can manipulate water and shapeshift into a merman. 

Backstory: Kai was employed by Riri on a whim, for he showed great interest in marine biology and the aquarium itself. They’re incredibly close (as friends) and he is her first assistant.

*Crush: Open, ship him

Other: Loki

Name: Leilani Marshgrass

*Nickname((s)): Leila, Lani

Sexuality: Heteroflexible

Species: Merfolk

*Deity They Work For: Riri

Appearance: Leilani is the younger sister of Kai, so she shares fairly similar traits: Long, wavy black-brown hair that gets in her face, dark brown eyes and deep tan skin. She has a square jawline and has two piercings in each of her ears as well, sticking to standard studs instead. Leilani prefers casual wear to anything, usually a comfortable sundress or t-shirt with shorts. Hates shoes. 

Personality: 

*Theme Song((s)): Thrilling One Way! by Aqours 

Weapons: Fights with small knives, but prefers not to hurt anyone. 

Powers: She can shapeshift into a mermaid with a dark pink tail and top. 

Backstory: Leilani followed her brother to Riri's aquarium, where the two work together. 

*Crush: Ship her if ya want 

Name: Riri

*Nickname((s)): N/A

Sexuality: Homoflexible

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Writing, Art, and Aquariums

Symbols: Coffee mugs and clustered folders

Powers: Doesn't require sleep, shapeshifting, can breathe underwater, water manipulation

*Pets: N/A

Appearance((s)): Riri’s main appearance looks like a sleep-deprived 19-year-old. She has dark brown hair cut in an asymmetrical fashion, the longest point reaching the right part of her jaw and the shortest directly about her left ear. Her eyes are dark brown and she has freckles all over her cheeks. Rectangular, black glasses with colorful sides are in front of her eyes, which she wears for aesthetic purposes (she can see perfectly well). Riri measures out 5'6 in height and weighs 121 pounds. She has a slightly muscular body build and can lift up to ninety pounds (but can only carry it for short distances). She usually wears a comfortable black hoodie with turquoise yoga pants, with no shoes and a teal and black swimsuit underneath. She wears a silver, thin necklace around her neck with an alexandrite in it and a turtle charm hanging beneath it. 

Personality: Riri is incredibly extroverted. She loves creating, no matter the form: sewing, painting, drawing, knitting, rubber band crafts, faux flower arrangement, singing, writing, you name it: if it creates something, physical or not, she knows how to do it. She spends a large portion of her time focusing mainly on her crafts, causing her to have average-to-high skill in each category. Music is a large part of her sanity, for if she goes too long without listening to it, she'll slowly start to go down in health. Her usual personality is friendly, calm, and caring. If you get to know her better, she has an even louder personality and she'll make awful puns and jokes. Her aquarium is her favorite place to be, because a) food court, b) it's dark and calming, and c) she loves the fish and turtled. Being in the water (specifically, the marsh in back of her aquarium) is her favorite place to relax, for she'll put on a swimsuit, wade out to a sandbar, and just sit to watch the waves. She's polite towards strangers. She doesn't take criticism well because she's worried she messed everything up and that she's a failure. Her self esteem issues are ridiculously high and she will jump to conclusions like it's an olympic sport. She's incredibly selfless: she will give up everything she possesses, be it her sanity or her belongings, just to see people safe. She'd willingly become a martyr to protect those she loves. 

*Theme Song((s)): Stalemate! by IOSYS jk Girls

*Typically Worshiped By: Aspiring writers, college students, marine biologists, aquarium workers, insomniacs, artists

Domain: A massive aquarium that’s open to everyone, existing in the Modern Sect

*Temples: nah

Weapons: Riri either fights with a giant fish or a sword made from a large shark tooth. 

Backstory: Riri has been a goddess for a while, not being a mortal-turned-goddess alike some others. She's always kept to herself about most things and hasn't been very into the community lately, until she randomly resurfaced one day with her aquarium. 

*Crush: N/A

Other: Loki

• Posted at:

{Riri}

The stars align when our eyes would meet

You'd think the universe is telling us something

In another life, would fate steal you away?

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

#rememberhurricane

(; we are a arm now #firstdingut

Oof, forgot Leilani’s personality. 

Personality: Leilani is quirky...in a weird way. She loves loud noises, talking to people, and is extremely extroverted. She’s a bit of a wild child and loves being outside, and showing the underground world or the world under the sea to her best friends. She has a fear of spiders and is very fidgety to a lot of things that are new but quickly warms up to them. 

• Posted at:

{Riri}

The stars align when our eyes would meet

You'd think the universe is telling us something

In another life, would fate steal you away?

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

#rememberhurricane

(; we are a arm now #firstdingut

Would the modern sect have real musicals, songs, et cetera?

• Posted at:

Firework

forum hopefully friend

Remember Hurricane.

I love you all.

@Riri

Accepted.

• Posted at:

@Firework

Yeet.

• Posted at:

Quick question, are people who practice magic allowed? A sort of Sorcerer(ess)? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

yes, I think... Time's main abilities are magic related though, but that's for deities.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

#RememberHurricane

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

I'm just going to redo my forms.

Name: Time

*Nickname(s): (He has none, but most of the time lets people call him whatever they want to call him)

Pronouns: He, Him

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Magic and Time

*Symbols: A hand enveloped in magic, a pocket watch.

Powers/Abilities: He is one of the best spellcasters you can find out there. His arsenal of spells is extremely versatile. His main attack in battles though is something he calls time blasts, they are rays of time energy that makes whatever it touches, disappear into nothingness due to the ray sending it ahead into the future so quickly that it decomposes and disappears unless if it has some enchantment to withstand decomposition. If he holds it in an area that is larger than the beam long enough, what would remain just a hole of were the beam was. He also has a staff and a gauntlet that transforms into his wings by having them transform into magical energy and become his wings for flight (described in appearance and weapons)

*Pets: ...Cuthwulf but he is also a little bit of his helper too.

Appearance(s): Time has lightly tanned skin and black hair. his bangs slightly cover his right eye. He physically looks around 15 since that is the age when he became a god and now he is trapped that way forever. He’s around the average height of someone around 15 and is pretty thin. He has black eyes. His right arm though is very different than the rest of his body, it's color is pure black as if it was charcoal. But hidden on this arm are magic symbols that help power up his magic and make it stronger than regular magic, when using magic the symbols glow the color that corresponds to that magic (more exclamation in backstory). He normally wears light brown pants with lots of pockets to put things in, he also wears a black shirt and a long dark blue trench coat as well as black shoes. Over his right hand and trench coat sleeve, he wears a dark blue gauntlet. His wings that can be activated and deactivated (more details about the power in the Powers/Abilities part of the form) look like large wings of a bird, but made out of turquoise colored magical energy, it gives him the ability to fly. The wings aren’t attached to his back when activated, instead, they levitate around his shoulder blades.

Personality: Time is normally calm, and knows how to keep his cool in most situations. He is smart and is always thinking and calculating what is happening and what might happen next. He hates being proved wrong, but he doesn’t show it. Most of his feelings he doesn’t show, unless if he feels comfortable and safe. Except if it is related to love, he has no romance experience and always gets really nervous and fidgets a lot when anybody asks or talks to him about Senshei, no matter the situation. He can be angered, it just takes lots of things or one big thing that relates to something or someone he holds close. He also isn’t the best at comforting others. He has lots of trouble talking about his past (check backstory) and most of the time will just refuse to talk about it.

*Theme Song(s): Maybe might add some if I find one.

*Typically Worshiped By: Magic users typically ones that are aligned with good. People that have something related to them that is time-related, like a clockmaker.

Domain: He lives in a clock tower around a large forest in the medieval sect. The inside seems far larger than the outside, still, from the outside, it looks pretty big. Inside the area is lit by magic and there are many magical items, books, and scrolls around and in bookshelves, sometimes even floating.

*Temples: He has a few, especially in cities or villages where lots of magic is used.

Weapons: He has a simple looking metal staff with magic runes inscribed into it, he can use it as a wand, but normally casts with his hands.

Backstory: Time was born into a huge family full of magic users. He started to learn magic as soon as possible. He has amazing at it, besting most of his family members in duals at a young age. When he grew older, his powers grew stronger. When he was 15, with his magic, he found out what his family really did to help them make a living. He found out that they were a criminal gang of magic users that would rob places and people to help gain wealth. He quickly ran away, but his family chased after him with the intent to kill before he spread the word. They soon were able to catch up with him and a battle sprang up. Time was able to kill his family, but he lost his right arm in the process and was dying, at the battlefield, he found a blue ambrosia flower and crawled over to pick it up, when he did it healed his wounds and gave him his new charcoal colored right arm (more about it in appearance).

*Crush: The Corrupted Deity Senshei

Other: Hermes

I'll do Cuthwulf later.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

#RememberHurricane

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

YES THERE'S A NEW THREAD.

Name: NightWolf
*Nickname((s)): Anything is fine.
Type of God: Goddess
Deity of ((Up to 3 things)): Wolves, Nature, and War
*Symbols: A white wolf sitting with a vine/white rose flower crown. Its paws are red. The wolf is for the fact that she's the Deity of wolves and the flower/vine crown is for nature. The red is blood on the wolf's paw, since she is the deity of wars. Another symbol is a silver wolf.
Powers: She can talk to and summon wolves. She can also control nature and quickly summon plants and other natural stuff.
*Pets: NightWolf is wolf obsessed and has around 10.
Appearance((s)): Wolf Appearance: She has gray-black fur and white fur at her paws. She has emerald-green eyes. NightWolf is wolf obsessed, but she also loves dragons. Dragon Appearance: NightWolf is a large, graceful dragon. She has dark blue underscales and her upperscales are as black the night. Her belly is pale silver. Her wing membrane is pitch-black with white scales underneath her wing membrane. Think of how a NightWing's wing would look like. That's her wings. Her horns are a blue that's not too dark, yet not too pale. It's also the same color as her talons. Humanoid Appearance: She has somewhat dark brown eyes and long black hair. Her bangs are so long they reach up to her upper lip. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She has a light-tanish skin color. She looks lean and her hair is down. She looks emotionless most of the time. She wears her long sleeved shirts that are dark blue to black underneath hoodies that range from white to light blue to Prussian Blue. Her pants are usually leggings that vary from dark blue to Prussian blue. She wears socks that are above her ankles and white or pale blue high tops. She has white wolf ears on the top of her head. She can make them disappear aswell. She also has her wolf canines.
*Personality: She's very nice and friendly. Leave her alone and she's going to like having your company. She's a loyal type of person. When you betray her, her trust for you is lowering until you prove that you're trying to change. She doesn't like to be wrong and when she's told she's wrong, she can get quite embarrased. NightWolf can very insane when she's mad. She's sort of punk-like, but inside her head, there are very bloody things. She's not who you would expect her to be. She's a rebel and she would say what she wants. She's sometimes quite emotionless though. She can't feel certain emotions. NightWolf can be bored easily. She's really good with technology and loves it. NightWolf can be very stubborn and tsundere. She can be very deep sometimes and honestly act quite depressed. On the inside, sometimes she can feel lonely. She just needs someone to talk to. Also, she loves to ship people with one another.
*Theme Song((s)): Paper Crowns (Alec Benjamin); Battle Cry (Beth Crowley); Things are Gonna Get Better(NEFFEX); Oceans (Jacob Lee); Black Sheep (Jacob Lee); Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day); Antidote (Faith Marie); Little Girl (Faith Marie); Toxic Thoughts (Faith Marie); NVM (Faith Marie)
Typically Worshiped By: Rebels, people who agree with nature, and people who hang out during nighttime technically.
Domain: A victorian house in a forest. It's covered in vines and other nature stuff like flowers. Thought it looks old, It's quite modern inside. She likes to hang in the basement and things there.
Any Temples?: There's a couple temples for her.
Any Followers?: Yes.
Weapons: White bow and Arrows and a Prussian Blue Shotgun.
*Backstory?: NightWolf's parents were both deities, but they fled in secret to Earth. Most believed that they were dead. NightWolf grew up not knowing that she had magic. Then came the truth. When she was 6 and facing a bully, she said, "Treat me like some stupid trash one more time and I'll wish the grass you're standing underneath with kill you." The bully punched her again. Then, the grass killed him (The bully). No one was there to see her kill him. NightWolf was in shock. When she went home. Her father, Kevin, was the deity of feelings. He figured out what she was feeling. Then, she found out her family had magic and she became a deity.
*Crush?: Lukas
Other: Artemis

Name: Griffon
*Nickname((s)): Griffy (NightWolf. Griffon hates it.)
Race: Griffin/Human/Dragon Hybrid
*To Whom are They Employed: NightWolf
Appearance: Dragon Appearance: Griffon is a large, muscular dragon. His snout is yellow. His scales are brown and his underbelly is white. His wings are white as well. His eyes are bright blue. His talons and horns are white. Griffin Appearance: Griffon's beak is bright yellow, and his eyes are bright blue. His wing feathers are white and his body feathers are brown. His talons are dark, yellow. Humanoid Appearance: Griffon has Blonde-Brown hair. He has bright blue eyes and he normally wears a white T-Shirt and blue jeans. He wears orange converse sneakers. He also has brown griffin wingson his back
Personality: Griffon is a nice guy. He's very loyal and brave. He can be quite scared sometimes though. He always tries his best to help his master, NightWolf. He wishes to be a deity, but he's basically hired to a deity, which makes him get a view of deity life. If you make him angry, you'd probably regret it. He's not exactly the greatest at standing up for himself, but he will. He's a super cool guy to be around though. He's normally very calm and wise.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: He has a dagger and a sword.
Powers: He can fly.
*Backstory?: NightWolf found Griffon as a small griffin. Griffon was quite injured and NightWolf used to her nature abilities to help heal him. For that, Griffon is is always there for NightWolf.
*Crush?: xD Skylight. I must give him some love.
Other: Athena

Name: Lukas Xinder

*Nickname((s)): Lukx (NightWolf)

Race: Human

Sexuality: Pansexual
*To Whom are They Employed: NightWolf

Appearance: Humanoid Apperance: Lukas has messy blonde hair. His eyes are cobalt blue. His skin is fair. He's usually wearing a gray or other dark colored long sleeved shirt underneath a gray hoodie. He wears gray or black pants. He wears black high tops. He always has his black headphones around his neck. He has maroon fox ears and canines (No, his canines are not red, if that's what you're thinking.), though his canines aren't too long. Fox Apperance: Lukas has a maroon pelt. Instead of his blue eyes, he has dark, amber oned. His tail fades from maroon to a softer red color.

Personality: Lukas is not exactly the loudest type of person, but not exactly the most silent type. He's sort of in the middle. He talks to many people, but he can be quite and be all silent. He's not exactly a flirt, but he does flirt every once in a while. He likes to tease and annoy people. He claims that he can never ever be bored. There's also someone to tease, annoy, and sometimes flirt with. He can get flustered really easily and he likes to find ships and make the ships canon with NightWolf. Lukas rarely falls in love and when he does, he tries his best to impress his love. He can get jealous really easily though.

*Theme Song((s)): I can't think of any...

Weapons: A maroon katana and a crimson rapier.

Powers: He can shape-shift into a fox.

*Backstory?: Lukas used to live in the dark. Literally. He lived on another planet where it's always night. One day, he was messing with magic and travel to the world of Forengard. The first friend he made was NightWolf and has been working with her ever since.

*Crush?: NightWolf

Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

~иιgнтωσf~

ғσяυм υηкησωη

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." -Norman Cousins

@Time & Nightwolf

Accepted.

@Swampy

Yes.

• Posted at:

Thanks! :D

• Posted at:

~иιgнтωσf~

ғσяυм υηкησωη

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." -Norman Cousins

Okay so

I’m scrapping all of my characters except for my OG3 (GGAD!TS, Trench, and Russel)

Probably going to make two more characters today, too

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

1 , , 3 ... 8 , 9 , 10