I forgot to add her male appearance and I'll call NightWolf a female on her forms.

Name: NightWolf

*Nickname(s): Puppy (Damian)

Pronouns: She/Her/His/Him/He

Sexuality: Asexual

Deity of: Wolves, Nature, and Death

*Symbols: A white wolf sitting with a vine/white rose flower crown. Its eyes are closed. The wolf is for the fact that she's the Deity of wolves and the flower/vine crown is for nature. The closed-eyes part is for death. Another symbol is a white wolf. Death can be a reminder of her as well.

Powers/Abilities: She can talk to and summon wolves. She can also control nature and quickly summon plants and other natural stuff. NightWolf has wonderful healing powers, for she is the goddess of nature. She can cause death as well as prevent death, though it's hard to persuade her to do that. She's not exactly a persuadable person. She can control ghosts, but there are a couple negatives to that. First off, the longest she has power over them would be an hour. Second, she would get very sick because of that. And third, she has to concentrate a lot. NightWolf doesn't focus on things very easily.

*Pets: A rabid lion and 22 wolves.

Appearance(s):  

Wolf Appearance: She has white fur and black fur in the middle of her legs. She has forest-green eyes. 

Dragon Appearance: NightWolf is a large, graceful dragon. She has dark blue underscales and her upperscales are as black the night. Her belly is pale silver. Her wing membrane is pitch-black with white scales underneath her wing membrane. Think of how a NightWing's wing would look like. That's her wings. Her horns are a blue that's not too dark, yet not too pale. It's also the same color as her talons. 

Female Humanoid Appearance: She has somewhat dark brown eyes and long black hair. Her bangs are so long they reach up to her upper lip. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She has a light-tan skin color. She looks lean and her hair is down. She looks emotionless most of the time. She wears her long-sleeved shirts that are dark blue to black underneath hoodies that range from white to light blue to Prussian Blue. Her pants are usually leggings that vary from dark blue to Prussian blue. She wears socks that are above her ankles and white or pale blue high tops. She has white wolf ears on the top of her head. She can make them disappear as well. She also has her wolf canines. She is a very casual goddess.

Male Humanoid Appearance: It's the same as her Female Humanoid Appearance,  but her the hood of her hoodie is always on her head covering her hair and face. Her voice is also slightly deeper.

Female Formal Appearance: She wears a Prussian Blue lace dress that has a second layer underneath the lace. The second layer is silky. She wears black boots. She has a white cloak with the hood usually on her head. There are hole on the cloak for her wolf ears. She wears white gloves. Her hair is in an easy under-braid.

Male Formal Appearance: NightWolf wears a Prussian Blue tuxedo  and black trousers. She has black Russian Boots. To hide her hair, she'd wear a wig that looks similar in the hair style of Nico Di Angelo. Because he is my new favorite character to obsess over.

Little Child Appearance: NightWolf looks pretty much the same as her Humanoid Appearances (Depending on her current gender), but she is in the physical form of a girl/boy who is between the ages of 10-16-years-old.

Personality: NightWolf always projects the same image when you first meet her. A polite, nice, caring  person. But behind that, she hides a crazy, insane, and slightly sadistic person. She's a broken doll with no real emotions around those she hate. When she's around her friends, she's an actual nice, caring, and loyal person. Her loyalty to someone can last forever, even if they betrayed her. She's half-depressed and will do anything in her way to hide that. She likes to think about the future a lot and what might happen if she chose a choice. For those who really care for her, she's very kind to them. For those who she dislikes, she will be a liar. A pretender. She doesn't have much mercy for them. NightWolf can't feel certain emotions, such as sympathy, jealousy, and pleasure. Her hate can blind her love for things. She can be very immature and reckless. For friends, she's always willing to help and give everything she has for them. Her standards for herself are getting higher and higher everytime she stresses out or becomes sad. She's a complicated person who can be helped. She not clingy and doesn't seem to put much effort into things, even though she does. She can be pretty impatient.

NightWolf can also appear emotionless. She can also seem dark and depressing. When she's like that, she likes to sleep, think, and be alone. It's gotten better now, since in her childhood, she was even worse than this. Again, she's a complicated person.

Theme song: Paper Crowns (Alec Benjamin); Battle Cry (Beth Crowley); Things are Gonna Get Better(NEFFEX); Oceans (Jacob Lee); Black Sheep (Jacob Lee); Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day); Antidote (Faith Marie); Little Girl (Faith Marie); Toxic Thoughts (Faith Marie); NVM (Faith Marie)

*Typically Worshiped By: People who love with nature, people who hang out during nighttime, those who wish for death, and you know. That kind of stuff.

Domain: A Victorian house in the darker part a forest. It's covered in vines and other nature stuff like flowers. Though it looks old, It's quite modern inside. She likes to hang in the basement and things there. It's in the Medieval Sector.

*Temples: There are a couple temples for her. 

Weapons: White bow and Arrows and a Prussian Blue Shotgun.

Backstory: NightWolf lived on Earth for her childhood and teens. On Earth, she was a normal person, a mortal. During middle school and high school, she was bullied harshly, causing her depression. One day, she had enough. While being bullied by her main bully in high school, she accidentally killed him. She couldn't feel guilt, so she wasn't exactly sorry for what she had done. What she was scared of was getting in trouble with the principal. She decided to hide the body. A couple years later, her parents told her that she was a diety. In the same conversation, she admitted to killing the body and having no regrets. Her parents told her that she had to go to Forengard and live there. NightWolf didn't want to leave her parents, but she did and live by herself for 10 years upon meeting Griffon.

*Crush: No one.

Other: Athena

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Oof sorry I meant blue ambrosia flower I ALWAYS get the two mixed up

As for the other question, she mostly acts calm and collected. She tries to hide that she's easygoing because she wants people to think she's tougher than she looks and that she has her own opinion, even when it seems to her that the current is just taking her along, sweeping her with it, like real jellyfish.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

name chattydress

nicknames chatty

gender girl

pronouns ???

sexuality girl

deity of fun, happyness, dresses

powers abilities time travel, see into future, awesumness

pets a baby snow fox named snowy

appearance a purple haired girl with hot pink eyes

personality kind caring brave

domian ???

weopons a sword

backstory chattydress was dying, but everyone loved her so they turned her into a god

other 

• Posted at:

Sorry everyone- Confidence

pok

• Posted at:

Sorry everyone- Confidence

hey Name: Simon

*Nickname(s): Si

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: Gay

Parent(s): Hazel, unknown human

Species: Half wilderness deity, half human

Appearance: Simon stands at around 5’9 and is rather scrawny, with hazelnut-brown skin and green eyes. He has dark briwn hair that is trimmed just above his scalp, and wears a pair of round copper glasses. He wears brown robes, trousers, and a pair of leather boots. 

Personality: Quiet and analytical. He usually isn’t one to initiate conversations, and often spends his time alone. Because of this, his social skills are quite rusty, and he can be awkward when trying to talk to other people. However, he’s patient and deeply logical, although he may have trouble understanding others’ emotions, making him come off as insensitive.

*Theme Song(s):

Weapons: Dagger

Powers: Animal communication

Backstory: For a short while, Hazel was in a relationship with a human, and later had his child, Simon. However, they realized they could never give him the normal life they wanted him to have, so they gave Simon to a family in a small village, where he lived for most of his life with minimal incident. At a young age, he discovered that he had strange powers: namely the ability to speak with animals. Upon him questioning them, his adoptive parents would tell him nothing more than that his parent had given him to them and would return for him once he was older. Once he’d come of age, Hazel returned and told him of his parentage, later taking him back to their domain with them, where he now lives.

*Crush: open

Other: Dionysus

Name: Zoe

*Nickname(s): Zo

Pronouns: she/they

Sexuality: Asexual Aromantic

Parent(s): Hazel, (another) unknown human

Species: Half wilderness deity, half human

Appearance: Zoe is quite small for her age, around 5’0, and a bit on the chubby side. She has tanned olive skin, choppy black hair that hangs just above her shoulders, and dark brown eyes. She usually wears a loose, long-sleeved dress that reaches her knees, as well as leather boots and trousers underneath.

Personality: Zoe is almost crazily energetic, always in motion. She’s quite a social butterfly, although she often acts before thinking, and is easy to anger. She’s often stubborn and strong-willed, and when her mind is set on something, it’s extremely difficult to change her mind. However, she’ll do near anything for a friend in need, and is unwaveringly loyal.

*Theme Song(s):

Weapons: heckin sword

Powers: Plant manipulation

Backstory: Hazel was in a relationship with another mortal, and had Zoe while they were with him. However, because of their countless squabbles, they later abandoned him, leaving Zoe to be raised by her father. Hazel later returned, taking Zoe to her domain, where she’s recently begun living. [hhh it’s really shirt and nondescript but i’ll add more to it later]

*Crush: nah

Other: Dionysus

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

[ she/her // band trash // here and queer ]

homethread: /333240 ]

you've yee'd your last haw ]

up

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

[ she/her // band trash // here and queer ]

homethread: /333240 ]

you've yee'd your last haw ]

Name: Cortex

Pronouns: He, Him

Sexuality:?

Deity of: Books, intelligence, the brain

Powers/ability’s: mind reading, Mind control (doesn’t work on deity’s) And shapeshifting.

Apperance: Varies a lot, but his typical form is a human with a symbol that looks like a book on his forehead. In his normal form he has dark, short hair, (just long enough to leave the symbol showing slightly) his skin is usually light brown, his eyes are always green, and the symbol is always in that spot in every form.

Typically worshiped by: librarians, people that like to read, people that want to be smart

Weapons: his natural weapons of his form (if any) if his current form is capable of holding it, he carries a sword that, if he chooses, can cause permanent brain damage (to non-deity’s) 

will finish later

• Posted at:

- -Night - -

He/Him/Nightwing

according to Stormbringer: 

Nightwing morph powers; Yay!

Forum family: Stormbringer, seaquake

@Hazel

Accepted.

@Chattydress

Okay, so there are a couple things you need to fix. Pronouns are things like she, her, or he, him. That kind of thing. Her pronouns would be she, her. “Girl” is not a sexuality. Is she lesbian? Is that what you mean? Sexuality means what gender your character likes. For instance, GGaD!Bengal is biromantic, meaning she likes girls and boys. For another thing, her powers don’t line up with what she is the deity of. Perhaps you could provide more description in GGaD!Chattydress’s appearance as well. She also needs more personality with real flaws and character. Then, a domain is where she lives. For instance, Caspian lives on an island and GGaD!Bengal lives in an arctic area. Then, this is my fault, her backstory doesn’t line up with how deities are made. I forgot to put that in the main post, so I will acknowledge that it’s my fault. Blue Ambrosia Flowers are what make deities. Then, you need to use better grammar. Finally, please read the rules.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Name: Terrell Wako.

*Nickname(s): Strike, Handsome (Totally), TooToo (He hates it), Hunting Boy, Aura (Duration) Lion Killer (Karen).

*Age: Heh, made immortal by some random deity who took pity on him (I wonder who that is), he looks to be around 24.

Pronouns: He/Him.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Species: Shapeshifter.

*Deity They Work For: None yet.

Appearance: Terrell has tanned skin, a six pack, red eyes, dark blond hair that almost looks brown. If he takes off his shirt, you will see that he has at least ten scars on his back, but they're healed. Terrell's right eyebrow has a piercing and he has a tattoo of a eagle flying on his right arm's bicep. He is about 6 feet tall and weighs around 120 pounds. Terrell has black denim jeans with tears over the knees, he has black combat boots, and a dark blue shirt with a white leather jacket over it.

Personality: Terrell is a very broken, sad, unstable person: he hides his sadness with humor and flirting, his smiles and smirks look so realistic that no one can tell they're fake except for maybe deities of emotion. He normally laughs at people's jokes and he often finds things funny. Terrell can get jealous and angry at people easily, especially if he's in a bad mood. He's overprotective of his friends and usually follows them around, spying on them at times to make sure they're okay. He can be quite edgy, if you have seen what he said to Karen's face once you would probably find him as the edgiest person in the world.

Quotes:

"If you have seen all the bullets I have, sweetheart, you would be dead."

"What happened to the Aura Cat that crossed the road, Karen? They got run over: don't cross my road."

"Lesson one of killing, Karen, don't leap, sneak and shoot."

"History haunts people, darling, it kills their minds."

*Theme Song(s): My Gaming Life, Symphony (Male version if there is one), Bring Me Back To Life.

Weapons: He has a pistol and a black sword.

Powers: He can change into any animal he wants.

Backstory: Later, on the wiki, maybe.

*Crush: Ship, ship, ship! (No MJ characters, there are too many ships between that friendship.)

Other: Persephone and Aphrodite. He currently hunts Aura (Duration) Lions for his reasons (Find them out), and he's been a assassin since he was 10.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

Sorry for being pushy. Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Name: Cortex

Pronouns: He, Him

Sexuality:?

Deity of: Books, intelligence, the brain

Powers/ability’s: mind reading, Mind control (doesn’t work on deity’s) And shapeshifting.

Apperance: Varies a lot, but his typical form is a human with a symbol that looks like a book on his forehead. In his normal form he has dark, short hair, (just long enough to leave the symbol showing slightly) his skin is usually light brown, his eyes are always green, and the symbol is always in that spot in every form.

Personality: bookworm, usually acts like leave-me-alone-and-i'll-leave-you-alone, but if you want his help you have some convincing to do and if you make him mad he will fight you and mess you up, at least if you're not another deity.

Typically worshiped by: librarians, people that like to read, people that want to be smart

Domain: wanders around, but he does have a giant library that he can sometimes be found in, called central cortex.

Weapons: his natural weapons of his form (if any) if his current form is capable of holding it, he usually carries a sword that, if he chooses, can cause permanent brain damage (to non-deity’s) that only he (or another deity, with a lot of work) can heal.

Backstory: he was originally just a normal person, then, for a school project, he was exploring to try to find 10 different types of flowers, he then stumbled upon a RARE flower he had never seen before (blue ambroisa flower) and he went to pick it but it turned to dust andturned him  into a deity. finally free to do what he wanted, he made the great library (mentioned above) and did as he pleased.

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

- -Night - -

He/Him/Nightwing

according to Stormbringer: 

Nightwing morph powers; Yay!

Forum family: Stormbringer, seaquake

@Grendel alright accepted

@Nightwolf still accepted :)

@Maelstrom I don't have a problem with putting weight in, but try to be accurate. I did a quick google search and 120 pounds is underweight for 6 ft, and if he's as buff as you describe him he'd most likely have a healthy weight. Perhaps even on the heavier side since muscle is heavier than fat. The range I saw was 140-213 pounds. Other than that minor detail he seems fine // Mirai is also a shapeshifter wowza but no ships, just a comment

@Cortex maybe instead of complete mind control (even if deities aren't affected, there are plenty of non-deity characters too) how about limit it to completely mortal characters? that way the weird array of misc. characters won't be completely affected. Or, they can still be affected, but it won't be complete or for too long

I see that you put 'varies' for appearance, but does he have a preference for certain types of clothes or outfits?

Ambrosia flowers only take effect if the person dies while touching them, so maybe change the backstory to reflect that a bit? 

Other than those the form is great

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Name: Rori

Nicknames: Queen Pluto, Ro, Blackie, R

Pronouns: She, her, they, them

Sexuality: Homosexual

Deity Of: Pluto, Black Cats, Gravity

Symbols: A falling meteor, A black cat landing on it's feet, a sighting of pluto

Powers: Can control gravity, turn anything into a black cat for as long as she likes, can move pluto, can survive in space, can give black cats any power

Pet: A black cat called Bart who has been enchanted to be immortal.

Appearances: Human/Casual: A tall, skinny asian girl appearing to be about 16 who wears earrings with black cats on them, black pants, and a shirt with cat eyes on it. Her eyes look like amber cat eyes. She also has cat ears and a cat tail, both black. Goddess: Still an asian teen but wearing a tiara adorned with amber and obsidian diamond shapes. She wears obsidian cat earrings and a beautiful shining black ruffled gown. She also has a cat tail and ears, which are both black. Her eyes are still amber and catlike but red at the edges.

(Rest of form coming in, computer low on battery) 

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

Free Box of Smiles! [:):):):):):):)]

JinglBells

Always be yourself, because everyone else is already taken

Come on, just smile and have a great day

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Oof here's the rest of my form

Black Cat form: A sleek, enchanting black cat with beautiful amber eyes

Personality: Kind, cheerful, tries to do what's right, doesn't really like killing mortals and would rather eternally curse them to be black cats, overprotective and will often turn others into black cats trying to "Help" them. She will then give them powers. She also often accidentally turns others into cats and leaves the, thinking she has something else to do then in the middle of nowhere she forgets what she was going to do, also forgetting about the still-black cats. She is also not very good at keeping secrets.

Domain: Echo, which can be accessed by teleporting to Pluto's core. It is a large cave with a view of what's going on in Forengard right then, and is inhabited by black cats.

Weapons: A small, pluto-shaped sphere that opens in fights and turns into the weapon she wants.

Backstory: She was living a normal, mortal life until she fell off a high peak. She was offered to become a goddess and live forever, but for the price of erasing her family from the world. She accepted, and her bloodline disappeared from the face of the planet forever. She has never regretted this choice.

Other: Athena

OOOF She's Crystalite instead of Rora now, sorry, this is my first time on a complicated FWRP.

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

JinglBells

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Lol, I just added the weight to make a little bit of a bigger appearance anyway.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

JinglBells

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

When will Crystalite be accepted?

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

JinglBells

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Well, Crystalite became a deity because she was handed a blue ambrosia flower after accepting.

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

JinglBells

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Well Hurricane, if you wanted to add it then you need to make t right. Not accepted yet.

@Crystalite I’ll be back in a bit hang tight 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

*Nickname(s): Strike, Handsome (Totally), TooToo (He hates it), Hunting Boy, Aura (Duration) Lion Killer (Karen).

*Age: Heh, made immortal by some random deity who took pity on him (I wonder who that is), he looks to be around 24.

Appearance: Terrell has tanned skin, a six pack, red eyes, dark blond hair that almost looks brown. If he takes off his shirt, you will see that he has at least ten scars on his back, but they're healed. Terrell's right eyebrow has a piercing and he has a tattoo of a eagle flying on his right arm's bicep. He is about 6 feet tall and weighs around 148 pounds. Terrell has black denim jeans with tears over the knees, he has black combat boots, and a dark blue shirt with a white leather jacket over it.

Personality: Terrell is a very broken, sad, unstable person: he hides his sadness with humor and flirting, his smiles and smirks look so realistic that no one can tell they're fake except for maybe deities of emotion. He normally laughs at people's jokes and he often finds things funny. Terrell can get jealous and angry at people easily, especially if he's in a bad mood. He's overprotective of his friends and usually follows them around, spying on them at times to make sure they're okay. He can be quite edgy, if you have seen what he said to Karen's face once you would probably find him as the edgiest person in the world.

Quotes:

"What happened to the Aura Cat that crossed the road, Karen? They got run over: don't cross my road."

*Theme Song(s): My Gaming Life, Symphony (Male version if there is one), Bring Me Back To Life.

Powers: He can change into any animal he wants.

Backstory: Later, on the wiki, maybe.

*Crush: Ship, ship, ship! (No MJ characters, there are too many ships between that friendship.)

Other: Persephone and Aphrodite. He currently hunts Aura (Duration) Lions for his reasons (Find them out), and he's been a assassin since he was 10.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Enchanted, I'm not Hurricane, she died, remember? Unless she came back to life and I'm not beginning to cry, I'm her sister.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Appearance: Terrell has tanned skin, a six pack, red eyes, dark blond hair that almost looks brown. If he takes off his shirt, you will see that he has at least ten scars on his back, but they're healed. Terrell's right eyebrow has a piercing and he has a tattoo of a eagle flying on his right arm's bicep. He is about 6 feet tall and weighs around148 pounds. Terrell has black denim jeans with tears over the knees, he has black combat boots, and a dark blue shirt with a white leather jacket over it. 

Most of the time Terrell is in his human form, but sometimes he changes into his favorite animals: the Tiger, Falcon, Bear, Cheetah, and Wolf.

But when completely necessary he changes into different animals.

Quotes:

"Are you wondering where my parents are? Oh, you don't even know them, wanna know why? They're dead."

"Woah, there, beautiful! You should leave before I start persuading."

*Theme Song(s): My Gaming Life, Hall of Fame, How Long, and Bring Me Back To Life.

Powers: He can change into any animal he wants, except for mythological/made up/fantastical creatures.

Backstory: Gist until I get a proper backstory: His parents died in a fire created by Aura Duration Lions when he was seven, when he turned, like, 20 or something, his girlfriend (Her name was Hanifa or something) died due to a freeze, and since he hated Aura Duration Lions so much, why not blame Aura Lions for his girlfriend's death? It made perfect sense!! It totally did!!

Lol.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Name: Aquamancer 

Nickname: Aqua 

Pronouns: He/his/him 

Sexuality: Straight 

Parent: Poseidon 

Species: UnKnOwN 

Appearance: The reason for his mystery is the fact that he seems to be wearing his armor at all times. His face is shrouded by a Spartan-shaped helmet(without the Mohawk, if you know what I mean). Spikes line the edges of his helmet, surrounding a glowing aqua-blue ring(also on his helmet). The edges of the “face guard” of the helmet are lined with gold trim. The only part of his face visible are his fiery glowing aqua-blue eyes. His breastplate is gray and undecorated. His arm armor, however, have spikes lining the sides. There are metal rings lining his stomach, acting as guards, while also allowing movement. His pelvis plate(Imma just call it that because of other, less appropriate words for it) is also as gray and undecorated as his breastplate. His leg armor is similar in decoration to his arm armor, with similar spikes lining the top. His boots... well, I don’t know how to describe his boots, other than the fact that they’re silver, unlike the rest of his armor. He also has a cape/hood, which is fireproof.

Personality: He rarely appears in public, and he isn’t very talkative. This mysterious aura that always seems to surround him has led to many rumors about him; whispers come up every time he shows himself in public. He often tries to keep collateral damage to a minimum while fighting. Aqua usually never shows any emotion at all, at least, according to his reputation; it’s impossible to tell when his face is darkened. He is usually seen reading and practicing his hydrokinetic abilities. He is very good at keeping secrets, as well as acting. Usually, no opponent gets past him without being heavily injured. He is excellent at hand-to-hand combat.

Theme Song: Instrumental Core: Mankind(only when fighting)

Weapons: He carries a water staff, which helps him control his abilities, as well as use it as a sword or spear.

Powers: Hydrokinesis, healing abilities 

Backstory: Heavily shrouded in mystery 

Crush: None, but is allowed to be shipped. 

Other: His favorite place is the library.

I hope this is enough...

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

Appearance: Terrell has tanned skin, a six pack, red eyes, dark blond hair that almost looks brown. If he takes off his shirt, you will see that he has at least ten scars on his back, but they're healed. Terrell's right eyebrow has a piercing and he has a tattoo of a eagle flying on his right arm's bicep. He is about 6 feet tall and weighs around 169 pounds. Terrell has black denim jeans with tears over the knees, he has black combat boots, and a dark blue shirt with a white leather jacket over it. 

Most of the time Terrell is in his human form, but sometimes he changes into his favorite animals: the Tiger, Falcon, Bear, Cheetah, and Wolf.

But when completely necessary he changes into different animals.

Personality: Terrell is a very broken, sad, unstable person: he hides his sadness with humor and flirting, his smiles and smirks look so realistic that no one can tell they're fake except for maybe deities of emotion. He normally laughs at people's jokes and he often finds things funny. Terrell can get jealous and angry at people easily, especially if he's in a bad mood. He's overprotective of his friends and usually follows them around, spying on them at times to make sure they're okay. He can be quite edgy, if you have seen what he said to Karen's face once you would probably find him as the edgiest person in the world. He can be pretty sassy and can brag a lot.

Quotes:

"Are you wondering where my parents are? Oh, you don't even know them, wanna know why? They're dead."

"Woah, there, beautiful! You should leave before I start persuading."

"Heh, it seems the massacre is happening today, since you're all in my face."

*Theme Song(s): My Gaming Life, Hall of Fame, How Long, and Bring Me Back To Life.

Powers: He can change into any animal he wants, except for mythological/made up/fantastical creatures.

Backstory: Gist until I get a proper backstory: His parents died in a fire created by Aura Duration Lions when he was seven, when he turned, like, 20 or something, his girlfriend (Her name was Hanifa or something) died due to a freeze, and since he hated Aura Duration Lions so much, why not blame Aura Lions for his girlfriend's death? It made perfect sense!! It totally did!!

((Sorry, but you've turned on my "Add to things until it's perfect" Mode.))

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Oops, forgot the "Other." Anyway:

Other: POSEIDON

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

@Crystalite Looks good, though maybe add another flaw to her personality and not sure if being able to move Pluto is a good idea? The distances between celestial bodies is pretty important and shifting one could cause everything else to collapse 

@Aquamancer Real deities don’t exist in this FWRP. There isn’t a Poseidon to be born from. Also, the forumers are deities, not demigods 

@Maelstrom yeah yeah you’re accepted. Next time you don’t need to repost it that many times. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Ok, she can now also be a bit too bossy and ends up jumping in at the wrong time, leading to her getting caught up in situations she should have never even known about. 

Replacing dat ability with being able to levitate objects

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

JinglBells

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Ok! Accepted crystalite 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

@Enchanted Thanks for the tip! I will now add a minor tweak:

Parent: Alphawolf(aka the guy who likes water)

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

I don't think the forumer can be a demigod though, they'd have to be a deity so you'd need to use the deity form 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

@Enchanted The demigod isn’t the forumer, different name. Alphawolf will be different, I promise. I’ll send the forms in later if I can.

Also, any other part of the rules that I missed?

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

I sent a form on the old sign-up thread (I didn't know there was a new one). Could I still get my application excepted? 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Edit: Shiloh is pan

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Name - Euphoria.

*Nickname(s) - Effie. ( only if you wish to die or are family / close friend. )

Gender - Female.

Pronouns - She / Her.

Sexuality - Heterosexual. Sort of bicurious.

Deity of(Up to 3 things) - Reflective surfaces, fate, self - control.

*Symbols - Antique mirrors, slow animals, and tattoos with the words "fate" and "destiny".

Powers/Abilities - She can manipulate the reflections in reflective surfaces to look like whatever she wants. She can also travel through mirrors, change her own appearance, ( not exactly like shapeshifting. ) and calm irrationally heightened emotions in herself and mortals. A less important ability she has varies in strength depending on the person, and is her ability to see huge life changing moments in a person's past or near future. This ability is unreliable most of the time.

*Pets - A male Linnaeus two - toed sloth named Tarda.

Appearance(s) - Euphoria has various forms she likes to play around with. Her original body is fair skinned, with freckles scattered across her cheeks. She is covered from the bottom of her chin to her ankles in tattoos and the odd scar. She has black short hair, ( if you can imagine Jessica Chastain's hair from the 2013 film Mama. ) and bright olive green eyes. Euphoria is about 5'8. Her most popular form is a semi - short Peruvian woman with perfectly straight bleach blond hair and long bangs. Her eyes can't change color.

Personality - Euphoria is quite serious. She always thinks before she acts and is very emotionally reserved. The odd time she'll tease or mess with people, but this doesn't happen often. She is almost always incredibly calm, and rarely gets angry. When she does get angry, Euphoria is explosive and nothing like herself. She acts impulsively and speaks her mind. Euphoria can be caring sometimes and enjoys the company of animals and small children. But when making friends with people her age, Euphoria is blunt and rude, unless she knows you well. And when she is chatty, you need to be worried. ( i may expand on her personality a bit when i develop the backstory. not sure yet. )

*Theme Song(s) - Alive by Sia, Shake it Out by Florence + the Machine, Revelry by Kings of Leon, Perfect Places by Lorde.

*Typically Worshiped By - N / A.

Domain - An old stone castle called Hortos Arce Multarum by oldworld mortals. It is built atop a hill facing a river and backing a forest. Surrounding the hill is a stone wall that is covered in greenery. In the garden inside the walls, she has a menagerie of odd and exotic animals that are well taken care of. She also has mirrors strategically set up all around the inside of the castle and a few in the garden. Carved into the base of the hill is a system of human - made caves. This is Euphoria's library and her quiet place. No one is allowed there at all except for Euphoria.

*Temples - N / A.

Weapons - A medieval Bardiche with a decorated handle encrusted in seashells and gems. The blade is engraved with vine - like patterns. She also has a small dagger she'll hide in her clothing.

*Backstory - Will add later.

Crush - Open.

Other - Khonvoum.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

'Cause years pass and people change

Bluer skies could turn grey

Though it's gonna hurt for now,

Every ship must sail away

= Every Ship Must Sail Away by Blue Merle =

@Toffee

We’d appreciate it if you could copy and paste it here. Thank you.

@Euphoria

Accepted.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Name - Althea Antoun.

*Nickname(s) - Thea.

*Age - About twenty - seven.

Gender - Female.

Pronouns - She / Her.

Sexuality - Bisexual.

Species - Faun / Satyr.

*Deity They Work For - Euphoria.

Appearance - Althea is about 5'8 and very fit. She has tan skin and choppy dark red hair with fiery amber eyes. The bottom half of her body is deer, with dark brown fur that can appear dark red in the sunlight. The insides of her legs and the bottom of her tail are a whitish color, resembling the few white spots on her thighs. Curled around her ears are slender horns that start off dark and fade into white, like her hooves.

Personality - Thea is friendly and sweet. She loves the outdoors and enjoys cheering people up. Althea is very passionate and will often force herself into conversations where she feels like it's nessiscary. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and is quite emotional. She has a major sweet - tooth and loves to bake and cook. She also loves to ship, gossip and entertain for guests.

*Theme Song(s) - T - Shirt by The Beaches, Love on the Brain by Rihanna, Ain't it Fun by Paramore.

Weapons - To protect herself, Euphoria gave Althea a Parazonium made of yellow gem, like citrine.

Powers - N / A.

Backstory - Althea grew up in a small town in Forengard that was mostly populated by fauns and satyrs. When she was young, her parents mysteriously disappeared and she was left to take care of her many brothers and sisters. As she got older, her siblings moved away to make lives of their own and Althea had no one. One day while walking to work she'd come across a dying woman and brought the woman back to her house. She took care of the woman until she was able to take care of herself, and later found out that she was the Deity Euphoria. Eternally grateful for what Thea had done, Euphoria offered Althea a job as her maid. Excited to be taking care of someone again, Althea accepted the offer.

*Crush - Open.

Other - Khonvoum.

Name - Deyès Pwoteje

*Nickname(s) - Hubun. ( only by Althea. )

*Age - Ten.

Gender - Male.

Pronouns - He / Him.

Sexuality - Heterosexual.

Species - Human.

*Deity They Work For - Euphoria, but he doesn't really work for her, he's more like a little brother.

Appearance - Deyès has dark, chocolate brown skin and close - cut dark hair. He's tall for his age, standing at about 4'9 and is fit and healthy looking. He is however deaf in his left ear. He has dark eyes that almost look indigo in the sunlight.

Personality - Deyès is sweet and kind. He loves to read and is the only other person Euphoria will ever let in her personal library. He enjoys making friends and socializing with new people. Deyès is quite calm which is odd for his age, but he does love to horse around with and hangout with Althea's nieces and nephews that occasionally visit the castle.

*Theme Song(s) - Unsteady by X Ambassadors, Sail by AWOLNATION, You Lift Me Up by Mikey Wax.

Weapons - N / A.

Powers - Deyès does have the minor power of cyber speak. He can communicate and control some tech, not all.

Backstory - One day when Euphoria and Althea were walking along the outer path of Euphoria's properity, they'd found a small child with no parent insight. Althea insisted they take him in and take care of him because she wished someone had done that for her and her younger siblings. Euphoria agreed and they brought the boy back to the castle. Weeks later and no one had come to get him, and eventually they just kept him. They named him Deyès Pwoteje which means "Goddess protects" in Haitian Creole.

*Crush - Open? I mean, he's ten.

Other - Khonvoum.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

Name:Khione

Nickname(s): Keke

Pronouns: She/ Her/ They

Parents: Skye the goodness of Winter, some random builder from the Modern sect.

Species: Half Winter goddess, half mortal.

Appearance: Has olive colored skin, light brown hair, and green eyes. She stands about 5.5 feet tall, and has no freckles or bangs. Is average weight for her age. Dresses in gym clothes with a sweatshirt, wears blue tennis shoes with white Nike symbol and white laces. Wears no jewelry, unless you call her white wrist watch jewelry.

Personality: Can come across as unfriendly and rude, but doesn't see herself that way. Has a temper, and can be impatient. Is protective of the people she loves. Loves to argue, and can be impulsive. However, has a sweet side that she rarely shows. Is very brave, and knows how to get the best of people. Is smart, but in a think-outside-the-box kind of way, which is a useful tool she uses in combat. Dislikes music. Either trusts completely, or not at all.

Theme songs: Does not have one, like I said, dislikes music.

Weapons, a dagger, and, well, her fists. yeah....

Powers: Can drop the temperature, knows what degree the temperature is at, can freeze water, is not effected by the cold.

Backstory: Was raised by her dad in the modern sect., found out about her mother when she was fourteen, and since then, gets to see her mother once a week. Loves taking trips with her mom to the mountain wilderness, where they build things with snow.

Crush: No.

Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

I need to be in something...why not GGaD...so...

Name: Freedom

*Nickname(s): Mod Eerf

Pronouns: he/him/his/they/them

Deity of(Up to 3 things):...houses, apples, and pizza!

*Symbols: (insert pear here for no reason...)

Powers/Abilities: To control houses, apples, and pizza! To make them, too! To be immortal.

*Pets:

Appearance(s):...whatever you think I look like! Will this do?

Personality:...what is my personality...quirky-ish, I think...um...like me!

*Theme Song(s): Natural!

*Typically Worshiped By: 

Domain: Modern (and Cyber if possible)

*Temples: 

Weapons: Machine gun?

Backstory: can I do this later? Thx

*Crush: 

Other: I don't need a PoV color, do I? 

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

oof.

i decided to change my, ( euphoria's ) eye color to silvery / grey. hope that's okay.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

@Euphoria

Accepted.

@Skye

My apologies if your form was accepted by Enchanted and I didn’t see it, but I don’t recall a form for GGaD!Skye.

@Freedom

Please read the rules.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , ... 50 , 51 , 52