@Imagine

Accepted, but Rowan’s stance on shipping confuses me. If he loves it, why does he he try to get away when it’s mentioned?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

I'm nearly done with the species form for the fairies, and I'll most likely post it tonight.

...But I won't RP until the end of June, because I'm going on hiatus, and don't want to introduce many characters only to make them disappear a week later.

Should I be worried that the Wendigo's scientific name is "ice demon cannibal"?

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Sorry, I should have explained more. He only tries to get away when someone he likes is being shipped.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Name: Nimbus 

*Nickname(s): Nim, Nimmy

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Straight (For now)

Species: Black Eagle

*Deity They Work For: Silverskies

Appearance: WIP

Personality: WIP

*Theme Song(s): WIP

Weapons: His beak and talons.

Powers: He's immortal and can talk.

Backstory: WIP

*Crush: None

Other: Hestia, Nimbus's POV color is Black.

I'll finish his form later.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Bookmark

• Posted at:

:3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

#WinterWatcherFTW

It'll never die :)

Joined 2016

I'll reⓜєᗰⓑey❁u, Cnner...

/216006 

#RememberTheLost

Doubt thou the stars are fire;Doubt that the sun doth move;Doubt truth to be a liar;But never doubt I love.

Not to impose but am I accepted. I know that you are vetting me for a good reason but I am getting a tad sick of waiting.  

• Posted at:

Mamon transfixed

Bottom text

This is amazing, Bengal! As always, I am so late...

Since apparently your character is already the goddess of cats, and Bastat is the Egyptian goddess of cats, which is entirely a new section of mythology...

I guess I'll just make a cat shifter...

Unless I'm allowed to include Egyptian mythology. I think that would clash with your character tho

but i wanted to be a cat goddess

• Posted at:

goddess of the feline world tHaoNCrAzcALaDin the corner with only Bert the maine coon as company

;Bastat;

#theoneandonlyme

#peaceoutpeople

#everyonedeserveslove

c n  r i d e r

Ohhh I fully read Rule 12 and sooo I can be an Egyptian deity of cats then?

• Posted at:

goddess of the feline world tHaoNCrAzcALaDin the corner with only Bert the maine coon as company

;Bastat;

#theoneandonlyme

#peaceoutpeople

#everyonedeserveslove

c n  r i d e r

@Fairydragon

probably yeah

@Imagine

Ah.

@Mamon

Accepted, then. We’ll see how this turns out.

@Bastat

Thank you! Multiple deities can be the deities of the same things! For instance, Mocking-Jay and Caspian are both fire deities.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

*rubs hands together*

This is just a draft, I'll say when I figure out the real thing.

Name: Bastet (yesss I just figured out it's Bastet and not Bastat, but I'm still keeping my username) 

Pronouns: she

Sexuality: hetero

Deity of(Up to 3 things): cats, cleverness, silence when sneaking

Symbols: cat, sistrum

Powers/Abilities: ability to speak with felines, rule over felines, cleverness, granting stuff, things like that

Appearance: looks to be any age between 8 and 30, but you can't exactly pinpoint what year exactly. She's ancient, sooo... Usually, she has an olive complexion, high cheekbones, and dark eyes. She has dark hair cut at the chin and a thin circlet going around her head. She wears simple white robes with no sleeves, and is barefoot. Her chin is diamond-shaped, and her smile mischievous, so she always looks like she's planning something. (And who knows, she probably is...) Many temples depict her as having the head of a black cat, which she's never really understood. Any effort to show them otherwise is in vain, so just to make those worshipers happy she sometimes appears like that.

Personality: You can never really trust Bastet. She knows Bengal and thinks of her as an ally and a rival at the same time (if that's okay) so she mostly tries to avoid thinking about that, as not making up her mind about enemies or potential friends is something that really bothers her. She loves playing tricks even though she's not the deity of trickery, but even better she likes sneaking past and not being noticed. She kind of abuses her powers of silence that way. She's even been threatened to lose them a few times before. She tries to act cool and composed around her worshipers, but is very different when among friends (if you can even call them friends with Bastet...) She loves a good joke and appreciates when others laugh at her antics. She also likes to dare herself to do crazy things, and has gotten herself into many extremely sticky situations. She's been known to retort harshly when something doesn't go as planned. She may not seem like it, but she can also be extremely patient and calm when she wants to. It's like her flipside.

Theme Song: "Walk Like An Egyptian" is all that comes to mind, and, well, no.

Typically Worshiped By: Thieves, know-it-alls (which she really doesn't appreciate, since cleverness isn't the same thing as knowledge), anybody who has something to do with cats, and, surprisingly, meditators. For silence in their minds.

Domain: Egypt, for the sphinxes and lions, Asia for tigers and leopards, Central and South America for jaguars, basically anywhere that has to do with felines. Her main home is Egypt, though.

Temples: There are a few here and there in each sect. There's even one in the Underworld. She's worshiped even at that temple, by souls who want to get out, believing she'll grant them enough cleverness to do so. But she never does, because she'll get in trouble with the deities of the Underworld. Edit section later.

Weapons: natural claws and warclaws, all sorts of original and non-fancy weapons

Backstory: To edit later, I really need to get some sleep

Crush: Open

Other: I guess the real, original Bastet's my favorite

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

#theoneandonlyme

#peaceoutpeople

#everyonedeserveslove

c n  r i d e r

y'wow

I need to change a LOT of things in Bastet's rough draft

Please don't accept it right now :3

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

#theoneandonlyme

#peaceoutpeople

#everyonedeserveslove

c n  r i d e r

Thanks for the clarification. Now I'll improve again!

Name: Moonsparkle

*Nickname(s): Moon, Sparklewolf

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Still single

Deity of(Up to 3 things): glitter, wolves, and foxes

*Symbols: Paw prints

Powers/Abilities: Flying, immortality, eternal youth

*Pets: a light blue vixen with pink swirls

Appearances: Beautiful light anthro purple winged wolf with pink swirls, I have blue eyes, I always wear a light blue fringe dress, I never wear shoes except when I need to go some place where there's a lot of mud

Personality: Sweet when not provoked, can be fierce, I can be a bit edgy at times, I sometimes make mistakes when I do athletic stuff, I fall down sometimes

*Theme Songs: 

*Typically Worshiped By: wolves

Domain: A comfy cave with a moss bed, bookcases, a beautiful and relaxing fountain, a drawing corner, a reading corner, a walk in closet, moss carpets

*Temples: A cave-like temple with moss on the outside

Weapons: Bow and arrows

Backstory: I was a wolf pup raised in a cave, and then I ate an Ambrosia flower(by mistake?), so I became a deity, I was once a mortal wolf, now I'll live forever!

*Crush: 

Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

Moonsparkle, a winged wolf

She/Her

I play Animal Jam

I am a furry, and I don't do fursuits

I love Star Wars

LPS songs:Wolfified and Dino pet

Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack!

What does the fox say?

#Rebelgirl

Forum family:Serenity

I promise to not disappoint.  

• Posted at:

Mamon transfixed

Bottom text

@Bastat

Alright. I’m fine with GGaD!Bastet being friends/rivals with GGaD!Bengal.

@Moonsparkle

I’m sorry, there are still things wrong with your form. Please research the sexualities; they’re about what genders you like, not whether or not you’re single. Please read the personalities of other forms, perhaps then you’ll figure out how to describe personalities. Listening to music and reading may help too. My point is, please don’t make GGaD!Moonsparkle out to be a Mary Sue. That doesn’t mean that she can’t be a good person, it just means that good people have flaws too.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

It's practically done, I just need help to develop Background/History.

Species Name: Fairies

*Scientific Name: Alis parum

Names: Usually one-word plant names, though occasionally there's a two-word plant name like Blazing Star (whom I will make soon). There aren't really many last names, though a fairy can have one if they choose to (it won't be used for anything but for courtesy/politeness, though, and won't necessarily be passed down to their children).

Lifespan: They usually live for 800-900 hundred years, though they age slowly, so a fifty-year old fairy would look like a little kid. A few may even reach 1,000 years of age. The oldest fairy was 1,226 years old.

Genders: Mostly female, there may be a few males here and there, but they're harder to find.

*Hierarchy: There's a queen (kings are very rare) who handpicks three other fairies to help her. They usually just supervise and organize groups to harvest berries, fruits, and vegetables, and resolve any problems or conflicts. The healer is also very well respected, and is almost considered the queens fourth advisor.

Typical Appearance: Their wings can either be leaf-shaped or rounded like a flower petal, depending on the plant they're named after, and can be any naturally-occurring plant color. They usually take on the plant traits of their namesake plants, so a fairy named after a vine would be tall and skinny, and a ground cover-named fairy would be very short. Other than that, they look like any normal person, except for their wings and tininess.

*Clothing: They usually wear leaves or petals of their namesake plants, enchanted to stay together and/or not wear or rip easily. Most of them go barefoot.

General Personalities: Most are pretty vain, or look out only for their own interests, though there are fortunately lots of exceptions. Again, the plant they're named after will help determine this. A fairy who's plant produces sweet nectar or fruits will usually be kind and helpful, and a fairy who's plant has thorns, needles, or bitter/poisonous fruits will usually be haughty or rude (Rose, for example, tries to be nice at first, but gets angry easily. This is because roses have sweet-smelling flowers, but thorns as well).

Abilities: They are very resistant to large falls, and usually have strong, yet light, bones. They can cast small enchantments, but nothing too specific. For example, they could enchant something to come to them, or last longer, but not summon living things or make a thorn poke someone specific (they could, however, ask it to poke everyone in the surrounding area, but not everyone they know). Plus they can fly (obviously).

*Weapons: Thorns, cactus spines, needles, and other sharp natural objects. There are bows and arrows, though they are extremely rare. For shields they usually use thick and large succulent leaves, or wooden shields. And, obviously, their magic.

*Communication: They talk, like people. Their written alphabet is based off of plant shapes and other stuff from nature, like a maple leaf or a spider. They write on leaves, with sticks or dried flowers, and berry juice, usually blackberry.

*Background/History: Either a) evolution somehow? Or b) a deity created them (I don't know which though)

Other: Their namesake plants influence them greatly, and are usually the plant they're closest to when they're born. When someone retires or is unable to continue their trade (basket weaving, carver, etc.) their apprentice is usually the one who takes over, rather than their children. Healers can usually see into the future a bit. And in the middle of summer they have a celebration including dancing, music, competitions, and a feast, celebrating the summer harvest.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Name: Star

*Nickname(s): None

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: He's ten (and gay)

Parent(s): Firework

Species(Ex: Bengal’s son is half feline deity and half reptilian humanoid): Normal human (but can transform into various male play characters)

Appearance(s): Star's natural appearance is a boy of average height with short, curly red hair, freckles, and warm amber eyes, but because you can sort of tell that he's trans like this, he prefers to transform into various male characters from Wicked (the only play Firework has deemed appropriate for his smol ten-year-old eyes and ears). This causes him to look older than he actually is, so if you see a man/scarecrow/tin man acting like a ten year old, it's most likely Star.

Personality: Star loves singing, and he's the life of the party. He's extroverted and outgoing, and pretty popular in the school Firework made for him. He's a little spoiled, as Firework gives him literally anything he asks for, but he's also caring and kind for the most part. Star tends to get distracted in class, and since Firework never really punishes him for it, he keeps doing it. He doesn't neccesarily like the fact that Firework murders anyone who insults or hurts him, but he's grown up with it as the norm, so he's kind of used to it.

*Theme Song(s):

Weapons: None, but if anyone hurts him, Firework will literally slaughter them.

Powers: He can transform into characters from plays he's seen, and singers he's listened to (although it takes a lot of energy and he has to transform back into his original form before transforming again), and his songs can have minor healing or harming powers (which might get stronger with practice)

Backstory: Firework literally built an entire school in Melodos just for him (called Shining Song Elementary), but she let any other elementary school-aged children who wanted to go attend. She told Star that it would probably be best if he stayed in his normal form at school, but luckily for him (and the other kids at the school), he isn't bullied for being trans. Firework dotes on him at every chance she gets, and takes him everywhere she thinks will be safe.

*Crush: He's ten

Other: Persephone

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

@Firework

Accepted. He and Opulence could have been friends, but she’s dead, so... yeah that won’t happen

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Name: Bastet (yesss I just figured out it's Bastet and not Bastat, but I'm still keeping my username :3 ) 

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: hetero

Deity of(Up to 3 things): cats, cleverness, silence when needed

Symbols: cat, sistrum, lioness, red feather

Powers/Abilities: Shapeshifting, speaking to felines, rule over felines, ability to turn into felines, ability to silence a mortal so they can't speak anymore unless she takes away the curse, ability to grant cleverness and good luck when thieving, and some basic magic.

Appearance: Bastet looks to be any age between 8 and 30, but you can't exactly pinpoint what year exactly. Usually, she has an olive complexion, high cheekbones, and dark eyes. She's a bit short, and is dwarfed by any relatively tall person. It's a reason why she sometimes can't stand Bengal, who's a lot taller than she is. She has dark hair cut at the chin and a thin circlet going around her head with brown tabby cat ears growing out. She has a similar colored tail. She wears simple white robes with no sleeves, and is barefoot. Her chin is diamond-shaped, and her smile mischievous, so she always looks like she's planning something. (And who knows, she probably is...) Many temples depict her as having the head of a black cat, which she's never really understood. Any effort to show them otherwise is in vain, so just to make those worshipers happy she sometimes appears like that.

Personality: You can never really trust Bastet. She knows Bengal and thinks of her as an ally and a rival at the same time, so she mostly tries to avoid thinking about that, as not making up her mind about enemies or potential friends is something that really bothers her. She loves playing tricks even though she's not the deity of trickery, but even better she likes doing things she's not supposed to do and knowing she probably won't be caught. She kind of abuses her powers of silence that way. She's even been threatened to lose them a few times before. She's not evil, though. You can get on her good side and maybe even gain her as an ally, but always for a price. She tries to act cool and composed around her worshipers, but is very different when among friends (if you can even call them friends with Bastet...) She loves a good joke and appreciates when others laugh at her antics. She also likes to dare herself to do crazy things, and has gotten herself into many extremely sticky situations. She's been known to retort harshly when something doesn't go as planned. She may not seem like it, but she can also be extremely patient and calm when she wants to. It's like her flipside.

Theme Song: "Walk Like An Egyptian" is all that comes to mind, and, well, no.

Typically Worshiped By: Thieves, know-it-alls (which she really doesn't appreciate, since cleverness isn't the same thing as knowledge), anybody who has something to do with cats, and, surprisingly, meditators. For silence in their minds.

Domain: Egypt, for the sphinxes and lions, Asia for tigers and leopards, Central and South America for jaguars, basically anywhere that has to do with felines. Her main home is Egypt, though.

Temples: There are a few here and there in each sect. There's even one in the Underworld. She's worshiped even at that temple, by souls who want to get out, believing she'll grant them enough cleverness to do so. But she never does, because she'll get in trouble with the deities of the Underworld. The most popular temple she has is the Temple of Bastet in the Medieval Sect, but not in the European version. She kind of hates the European version of the Medieval Sect and has gotten several deities of sickness to release plagues on them because they hate cats. The one she's most proud of is the Black Death. People were begging for her mercy then.

Weapons: natural claws and warclaws, all sorts of original and non-fancy weapons

Backstory: She used to be a mortal girl living in a village at the edge of the Medieval Sect. Her parents never let her go to witch trials, but her grandmother, an old healer, was suddenly accused of being a witch. Her parents believed the accusers and readily sent Bastet's grandmother away. Feeling angry and betrayed, Bastet stowed away in the cart they were hauling her grandmother away in and was shocked to find that they'd taken her grandmother's old cat as well, who practically watched over Bastet and was her only friend. She was equally surprised to find that there was no trial at all. Instead her grandmother was burned at the stake and Bastet watched it all. She also watched her grandmother's loyal, old cat get thrown off such a high tower that it was no use landing on her feet-- it instantly died. Angered by these actions, Bastet went on a three-year quest to find an ambrosia flower to become immortal so she could avenge her grandmother's and cat's deaths and punish the cruelty of humans along with her parent's betrayal.

Crush: Open

Other: I guess the real, original Bastet's my favorite

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

#theoneandonlyme

#peaceoutpeople

#everyonedeserveslove

c n  r i d e r

@Bengal: Could I possibly change my GGaD self's name in accordance w/my nickname change? Thanks!

• Posted at:

♤《 Noir》♤

If you love me let me go...

If you love me let me go...

Cause these words are knives that often leave scars...

The fear of falling apart...

And truth be told, I never was yours...

The fear, the fear of falling apart...

just accept my deity form, I'll remove Caedey before introducing her :)

Name: Dalia

*Nickname(s): feel free to create 'em

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Straight 

Deity of: Minerals, air/flight,and luck/probablilty

*Symbols: 

Powers/Abilities: Mineral creation,

*Pets: 

Appearance(s): Dalia is a tall, slim, and pretty woman. She has tan skin, dark gray eyes, and dark blue curly hair. Her hair is long, almost to her ankles, but she ties it into two braids. Dalia will wear a plan aquamarine long sleeved dress (shorter sleeves for hot weather) that reaches to her knees and has light pleats in it. Over that, she has a dark green velvet cape decorated with a black stripe and it has pockets on the inside, the cape is also rather long. Usually, she'll have gray jelly flats. If not, then gray gladiators will do. She has a golden tiara with 5 blue zircons around her forehead, and a silver necklace with a single blue azurite on it.

She can also shift into birds, her favorite form being that of a golden eagle. Now, this may seem weird, but Dalia prefers to shift into male birds more often that females.

Personality: Dalia at first gives the impression of being a sweet, innocent girl. Or tries to. In reality, she's quite the opposite of that. She's not the kind of woman who gives in to her emotions easily, relying more on logic and probabilities though she does rash things often because "luck will decide the outcome". She seems to enjoy torturing disobedient or disrespectful people, and it's tough to get mercy from her. Dalia has a tendency to lash out when annoyed or insulted-- when she does that it's likely you'll suffer-- so it's probably better to say on her good side. But still, she seems to enjoy quarreling or being in disagreement with someone. 

This goddess is somewhat vain; a nice comment on her looks will get you on her good side (and she'll be sickeningly sweet).

Well, let's see how this plays out. 

*Theme Song(s): 

*Typically Worshiped By: 

Domain: Sky Castle, or more commonly called, Castle in the Sky. 

*Temples: Yes

Weapons: A set of shiny silver daggers, a mace made of obsdian, other weapons she creates/picks up.

Backstory: I haven't thought of this oof.

*Crush: Open

Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

whoops, the powers section is incomplete

Powers/Abilities: Mineral creation and manipulation (has a slight overlap with gems). She can alter the luck of a person if they're hit either by her 'good luck dust' or 'bad luck dust'. This dust can also change the probablity of things happening if prinkled on objects; it's almost like rigging them. However, Dalia's powers cannot alter the flow of events nor cause specific events to happen to people. Thanks to her air abilities, she can control winds and tornadoes (though not storms). Another thing is that she can fly, melt into wind, and communicate with flying creatures. Dal researches magic in general, both white and dark, so she has knowledge of spells but doesn't always have enough magical energy to use them.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

@Bastat

Accepted.

@Noir

Yes.

@Bixbite

Accepted. She’s like a fusion of Bengal and Caspian, that’s interesting. I wonder how they’d get along.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Ho, I hadn't noticed that!

Welp, let's see how they interact w/ each other

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Thanks! So do I open an intro thread now, or are there too many clogging the forums already?

• Posted at:

;Bastat;

#theoneandonlyme

#peaceoutpeople

#everyonedeserveslove

c n  r i d e r

giving nightlight a daughter

Name: Eternity

*Nickname(s): Haha no

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Lesbian (NOT PAN? Who are you and what have you done to NightLight?)

Parent(s): NightLight

Species: Human (unless shapeshifter is a species)

Appearance(s): Here’s a handy-dandy list of her most common forms

Human:  A tall pale girl, kind of chubby, and with NightLight’s (trademark) bright blue eyes. She has about a thousand freckles on her face. She wears a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans. Her red hair is always short, and she wears a blue flower in it. This is her neutral emotion form.

Dragon: A small red dragon, about the size of a horse. Her back, head and tail are spiky as heck. Her horns are long and curl up like a ram’s, going from the top of her head to the beginning of her neck and goes out a little further. Her tail is long, and her body is thin. She has six legs and four wings. This is her angry (and most common) form.

Siren: A tall pale girl with black raven wings. She wears a blue dress and a seaweed wreath in her short, red hair. She has tons of freckles on her face, and has bright blue eyes. This is her flirty form.

Shiba Inu: A little yellow pupper with blue eyes. She has a white underbelly and chubby Shiba cheeks. In this form NightLight always puts a little sweater on Eternity. This is her rarest common form, as it’s her happy form.

More later...

Personality: Eternity is very reckless, and will probably jump of the roof just to spite her mom. She doesn’t like following rules. She is extremely asocial and hates people. Eternity doesn’t like reading, writing, or school. She’s very quiet, as she tries to sneak away from her mom twenty four seven. She hates most things and is very crafty. She loves drama, both in participation and watching from a distance.

*Theme Song(s): N/A

Weapons: Her fist and her mom. Like if someone touches her, NightLight will actually murder them.

Powers: Shapeshifting (but no humans/ things she hasn’t seen)

Backstory: Eternity ran away from NightLight when she was seven, but no one can escape the Overprotective Mother. She lived on the streets of the modern sect for nine years, and (let’s be honest) stealing from stores. She got arrested for attempting to steal a computer when she was fifteen, but NightLight the Overprotective Mother was there. For the last two years of her life, she’s been taking Eternity wherever she goes.

*Crush: Says she’s fine with being single, but really isn’t.

Other: Loki

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Name: Séance
Sexuality: Heteroromantic asexual
Deity of: Undead, candy, cemeteries.
Powers/Abilities: Levitation, telekinesis, heightened senses & reflexes.
Appearance: About 5’3”, pale, somewhat grayish skin, fangs, not-quite-shoulder-length black hair, and black eyes. Wears black jeans, black t-shirt, black boots, black leather jacket, black nail polish, black eyeliner, & black lipstick.
Personality: Awkward. Doesn't really know how to interact with people, but occasionally tries anyway. Overthinks pretty much everything. Loves sugary foods and soda, horror, and soft, glittery things. May become uncharacteristically violent/self-deprecating/emotional when tired. Also may become scarily hyper and/or violent after consuming large amounts of sugar.
Domain: The graveyard she came from, I guess.
Weapons: A baseball bat.
Backstory: ROSE FULLY FORMED FROM AN UNMARKED GRAVE!!1!!!
Other: this is so emo it may fall apart, also Hades

• Posted at:

J

cryptid

NUMBER ONE GEF FAN

idk anymore my dudes

here to yell about the Dalby Spook

Just updating a form. 

Name: Swampy 

*Nickname: um, if you are close, maybe something like Swan.
Type of God:  goddess 

Pronouns: She/ her

Sexuality: straight 
Deity of: swamps, mist and trees
*Symbols: a large oak tree, a misty island and a branch covered in slime. Another is a lush forest.
Powers:  she can turn into any type of tree at will, control mist and talk to any animal that lives in a swamp. She is also capable of breathing and controlling water. Yet, it is harder for her to breath under water then in land. 
*Pets: an alligator named (I'm so creative) Snap.
Appearances:  She often appears to be about the age of eighteen or twenty. Swampy has long, wavy brown hair that falls to the middle of her back. Her hair does have bangs, but She grew them long and swept them to the right. She has piercing green eyes and a few freckles. Here nose is slightly crooked and When she smiles, a dimple appears on her left cheek. She is tall and skinny, which means she has long legs. She often wears a green blouse, jeans, a belt, and muddy brown hiking boots. As a tree, she is just a large oak. The oak tree has a carving on the truck, almost looking like her face when she's sleeping. 

Personality: Swampy is very independent. She likes to do things on her own because she feels like that if she is in charge no one can mess her up. She loves to explore the unknown and cane be very competitive. She doesn't talk much, but obverses her surrounds in silence. She appreciates people who take the time to listen. Music is one of her passions, along with gardening. She often listens to it when she has the time, and hums the tune in her head and sometimes aloud. She is normally pretty chill with whatever is going on. She is often sarcastic or trying to make people laugh, in an attempt to throw herself out into social life more. here favorite tree is an oak, hence why she is one most of the time she is a tree. 

*Theme Songs: TBD (aka, work in progress. Probably something like "No Roots" by Alice Merton or "Lord of the Rings" by The Piano Guys. 
Typically Worshiped By: those who love nature, specifically trees. 
Domain: inside a swamp, she has a cabin covered in dense foliage. It's made out of wood with a large, stone chimney. A large oak tree is outside next to a miss covered porch. (And yes, in case you're wondering, there is a rocking chair out there) Inside, a fireplace a couch, a kitchen, and a bed. Not to complex for a one room cabin, until you go out in the garden. There, it is filled with various trees, flowers and ferns. There is a little walkway made of diet with little lights embedded in the ground to light the way. There is an empty patch out in the garden where she can morph into her tree form. 
Any Temples?: yes, but located in dense swamps and are difficult to access. 
Any Followers: just a few. She isn't too well-known about. 
Weapons: a sword with the hilt a deep green. she is very attached to this weapon. 
*Backstory?:  When Swampy was about fifteen, she went off to go explore in a nearby swamp, like she did almost every day. But this day was different. Everything was fine until she stepped into a pit of quicksand. She tried to get out, but only managed to fall further in. Somehow, after panic and stress, she got out. It was because the pit of quicksand led to a cavern. Curious and happy to be out of the quicksand, she looked around. Soon, she found a blue flower that she loved. She stayed by it, seeing as she could find no way out of the cave. She began to starve. Out of hunger, she took the plant and ate it.  From that day forth, she has been a deity. 

*Crush?: open 
Other:  Loki

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Accepted.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

oh nose Mr EdgyMcAngstDemiGod:

Name: Alhuri Fires /literally Arabic for Heatwave

Nickname(s): don't

Pronouns:  He/Him

Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual

Parent(s):  Phoenix and same dad as Flarin

Species: half human, half CD

Appearance(s): Alhuri has short, dark red hair. His eyes are gleaming orange and he stands at 5'9''. Alhuri tends to wear a casual red shirt and tan hsorts. He never dresses fancy. E v e r. Alhuri has multiple scars on his tanned-live face. He's a tall and muscular bean. 

Personality: Alhuri is arrogant, ambitious and dark. He's bitter and cunning, much like his mother. All he wants is to have chaos, and Will do almost anything for his goals. There are things that can stop him though, like his fear of bats, some cats and small spaces. Despite his bitter, hard outer shell, he is actually slightly insecure and angry with himself. He be lives that if he reaches his goals, he will be a better, stronger person, but every time he makes a goal he wants more. Alhuri can be slightly power-hungry, though doesn't meddle with deities and powerful beings. He also can be a coward when confronted by someone of higher power. 

Weapons: a almost identical red scythe to Flarin's 

Powers:  he can manipulate lava. That it. 

Backstory:  He was raised with his mother after proving he was the better one of the two siblings. Phoenix left Flarin to rot and taught Alhuri all her chaotic ways. Alhuri then helped her with some battles. He still helps his mother, though is sometimes more reluctant about it. 

*Crush: open

Other: uhh how 'bout Hestia this time. Hestia. 

Name:  Kasai 

*Nickname(s): N/A

Pronouns:  She/Her

Sexuality: Polysexual 

Species:  Fire Nymph

*Deity They Work For:  Phoenix

Appearance:  Kasai has long, blond hair with highlights of red-orange. She stands at 5'6'', and is a skinny bean. She has deeply tanned olive skin and has bright gold eyes. Kasai tends to wear a short red dress and black leggings. Her hair is usually in a braid. She also tends to wear long maroon boots. 

Personality:  Kasai is clever and cuning, but not nessecarily evil or chaotic. She  sometimes tends to appear quiet, but most times she's rowdy, loud and grinning. Kasai works as a deity attendant, only if she gets paid though. Kasai is sometimes considered greedy., but honestly just wants a little something of her own for once. 

*Theme Song(s): WiP

Weapons:  a copper dagger

Powers:  can manipulate and control fire

Backstory:  Growing up, Kasai was raissed in a under-the-law-like family. As a young girl, she was taught stealing, poisions, lying, etc. etc. In her youth(aka age 16/right now) she was approached by Phoenix who offeredher a deal: if Kasai worked for her, She'd get to live in Phoenix's temple and get all the money that Phoenix had that she wanted. Kasai agreed, and now works for the CD. 

*Crush: open

Other:  Hestia

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

I'm guessing the fairy form is okay?

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Re-doing my fourm. 

Name: Fossil

*Nickname(s): 

Pronouns: She/her/they/them 

Sexuality: Aromantic 

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Skeletons, Reptiles, and Battlez 

*Symbols: A Snake skeleton with glowing grey eyes, A tortoise shell with bones through it, a crow with reptilian scales for wings that Appears to have daggers in its body.. Two spears crossed over a tortoise shell. 

Powers/Abilities: They are able to control/ summon bones or skeletons of any type but cant control living bones(by that control bones of live animals/people), can speak to reptiles and is unusually fast on the ground, she is also able to transform into a large boa constrictor, Saltwater Crocodile, And Iguana. She’s skilled in battle. 

*Pets: She has a pet Python that she keeps by her side at all times, his name is Jay. She also has a full grown Hermann's tortoise, named Spencer. She also has other pythons in her domain and many other reptiles that have names.

Appearance(s): Fossil’s Main appearance is a humanoid form, Fossil looks like a tall 18 yr old girl. Their hair is long and spiky looking, their hair is black with one silvery streak in the front area of her hair, her eyes are a silvery brown color, her skin is fair but tan, she wears a necklace of reptile teeth(their of dead reptiles), she also wears alligator skin boots(ones that have died naturally) She wears a white t-shirt, and a dark brown leather coat that is cut off at the middle of her stomach. The sleeves are usually seen rolled up to her elbows, she wears camouflage pants. But she wears a dark brown cloak over it, she also wears leather wristbands, she can be seen with a python around her neck, she also wears crocodile skin wristbands on both wrists. She has two black triangle like stripes on her cheeks, she has a scar on the bridge of her nose. On her arms she has black scales that are on both sides of her forearms. She has black horns on the sides of her head that are curved like Skywing horns but slightly shorter. She usually is seen carrying a menacing spear with her. Two large alligators can be seen with her.

Personality: Fossil appears to be distant from most of the other deities and doesn’t seem to be around often. Though she is distant from others she is caring and kind tworeds them. If she feels threatened or endangered she can become aggressive. She generally gets anxiety about socializing with others because she’s afraid she’ll say something wrong. But Fossil can apear chill and relaxed. Fossil if she were to get to stressed out would listen to music or draw. Fossil usally tries her best to get herself included in things and seems to like being around people once in awhile, but she tends to keep to herself. Fossil seems to like to talk to others about her problems, but will usally do it with close friends. Fossil can sometimes can have negotive thoughts about things which causes her not to be to talkative. 

*Theme Song(s): You by Keaton Henson, Alone together by Fall our boy, Ghosting by Mother Mother. 

*Typically Worshiped By: Gorgons, Reptiles, People, and any other reptile like creatures. 

Domain: Fossil lives in a sort of rainforest like area, there is usually ponds and waterfalls and small streams in the forest enough to let reptiles live easily in the forest. There is a few caves here and there in the territory. Her rain forest is called “Skeleton forest” since reptilian skeletons can be seen and the fact there are a few ruins here and there that have been destroyed, but are still a ground to ask the goddess for something. Fossils home rest inside a stone castle that is at the center of her terrain. The castle seems to be overrun by wildlife and vines. The palace has few gems on it. Inside it is clean and neat, when you enter you enter into the main room, which is mainly for weapons and a area for reptiles to rest, there’s also a staircase up to the second level were a living room is along with a kitchen which is at the far left and then at the right side is bed rooms. Then final floor is a lookout and is used for battle training and for random battles at any time. 

*Temples: She has a few temples, but they are  at the out skirts of her domain. 

Weapons:A silver spear and a whip.  

Backstory: Fossil grew up with a chaotic family in a village full of magic. She didn’t feel included in many things since people in village didn’t care about her and thought she was the spawn of death since she could control animal skeletons(dead animals), all they did was tease her about being a death spawn or possible ‘killer’ Fossil lived in the village for many years, she tended to hang out with reptiles and a crow, who became her friends. She found comfort in hanging around reptiles or animals in general. She seemed to get into fights with the other teens in her village, just because they attempted to hurt her “Friends” which were reptiles. She began to hate most of her village, she couldn’t handle the stress of living with her family. So she left, she traveled far with her tortoise and bird at her side. During her travels she had to run a lot from trouble, she wasn’t very fast at running so she usally had to fight her way out of trouble but countiued. After running away from her last fight she was badly injured and couldn’t do anything to get up, at that point she thought she was going to die, but before she was about to die she picked up a blue ambrosia flower, thinking she could give it to her crow to say good by. But she woke up in a small hut in a village of Gorgons, who aparrently saved her. But she had a small voice in her head that reapted these words “Skeleton, Reptile, and Battle” she slowly but surely figured out that she had become a goddess somehow. 

*Crush:None  

Other: Artimis, currently employed to her is Ryoko and Ryuu, she usally treats them like they were her siblings. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Accepted.

@Fairydragon

Yes. Maybe I should hire someone to go over species forms...

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

question

do i have to reenter my form since it's been so long

because imma rejoin

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

Name: V1sta.exe

*Nickname(s): Vista

Sexuality: no

Species: Computer virus/'magical' AI

*Deity They Work For: NOPE

Appearance: Vista's digital 2D body looks like an anime drawing, with her face in the >:3 expression and a bright green aura glow. She has gray skin, heterochromic eyes (green and red) w/ bright teal glasses, and messy orange hair. It's really long (floor long) and uneven at the tips, random thin braids here and there, and two swirls of hair sticking up from behind her ears.

She wears a short-sleeved bright blue leotard and a long purple open coat over it. She has a light pink bow-tie wrapped thickly around her neck. Vista has fuchsia high stileto-heeled boots. And on her face she has a microphone/earphone attached to her left ear.

Vista can project herself out of certain devices, keeping her anime-like proportions but in a glitchy, see-through, holographic she doesn't last long outside a device either.

Personality: Vista'ss behavior can be erratic at time, considering that she's a glitched program. She has a slight sadistic streak and also rather inflexible/stubborn most of the time. She seems to be on an eternal sugar rush, putting on overly excited faces and glitching repeatedly to emphasize her words. She's also smart though a bit cowardly (she doesn't like to face obstcles, but prefers to avoid them). As I stated before, her personality isn't fixed.

*Theme Song(s): Francium by Hatsune Miku

Weapons: Nope

Powers: She's a self spreading virus, though she can only consciously be in one place at a time. Thus, she can alter files and messages, mess with the system though nothing major. Due to her possessing slight magical abilities, she can absorb energy off the files she deletes and use that to (somehow) remotely and slowly drain someone of their energy. However, this can't affect the individual permanently (unless the other creator consents.)

Backstory: V1sta is the result of magic and technology being mixed in the Cyber sect to create an AI with extra abilities. This went wrong, making her into a virus/glitch with self-awareness and free will. She spread through the mobile networks (where she resides now) into other sections of Forengard, deleting random files and sucking away magical energy to be able to acquire a true physical form. 

*Crush: no

Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

@Future

Yes, I’m sorry.

@Bixbite

Accepted.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Hey, umm i heard this FWRP was very popular, and i wanted to join, if its not over that is

Name-zoroark galaxy

Nicknames-just zoroark, or just galaxy

Gender-female

Sexuality-furry/is in love with animals

Deity of-nature, animals, libaration

Powers-talking to animals and shape shifting

Symbol-amuthest fox

Pets-zekrom, reshiram, and  kyurem takes care of many different animals and views them all as her friends, however she usually sets them free if they want to leave

Appearance-has dark Purplish gray fox ears with red insides, long red or green hair, creepy blue eyes that seem to stare into your soul, can be seen as a humanoid fox or a person, as a person she is usually shown wearing different combonations of black and white, or occasionally gray

Personality-has a hatred towards humans and thinks they harm the natural world, and wants to destroy them, sees all animals, both living and underworld as her friends, anti social with other dieties, likes to be in nature, often notices things others dont, very smart, talks to herself a lot, mysterious, sees the world as a depressing place as long as humans exist (but one day she relizes that she was wrong)

Theme songs-dear vienna-owl city, demons-imagine dragons, heathens-21 piolets

Typically worshiped by- team plasma people who are crazy for animals rights i guess

Domain-a castle in the middle of a forest that is like a maze with seemingly endless twists and turns, the castle is well hidden and many animals protect it

Weapons-bow and arrow

Backstory-as a human, she was terribly abused for being different, her father said that she wasnt even human, one day her father went mad and tried to  kill her in a fire and electricity storm, but just before she died strangely it started snowing and she fell into a pile of white ambrosia flowers

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

(u_u)

Name: Palyx (Pali·yix)

*Nickname(s): Pal, Ilyx, Ix

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Human/Magician

*Deity They Work For: Shared between MJ and Senshei

Appearance: Long Black hair that shines silver and is uncontrollable with a Striped Turquoise and navy blue bandana like headband. Smokey grey eyes with black eyeliner. Wears a Silver choker and armbands (On both arms. A sleeveless violet shirt with Turquoise swirls and designs on the back and hem. Brown pants with high half inch heels and Silver buckles. One ear has Silver hoop earrings and she wears smokey eye shadow and Dark burgundy lipstick. Also wears a Black Scarf wrapped loosely around her shoulders.

Personality: Shes mysterious and mostly elusive. Not much of a conversation starter with unknown people. But when she meets someone that she has trust in, she'll have an open conversation. She's also a clean-freak and study maniac, Constantly cleaning and studying types of spells and tracking down forgotten ones. Great with kids though.

*Theme Song(s): Reminding Me ~Shawn hook

Weapons: Bo Staff with retractable blades.

Powers: Magician/Spell caster. (Magician crest/symbol is Turquoise and Violet.)

Backstory: TBD

*Crush: Seren (Character owned by Imagine)

Other:PoV color is this, Favorite God is Loki, Also, Palyx has a Familiar Named Axis. (Its light purple colored Ferret with Darker shades of purple for markings.)

Name: Axis

*Nicknames: Axis

Pronouns: He/him

Appearance: Main coloring its Light violet and White underbelly, Has Diamond and swirl markings in Dark purple blue colors and Turquoise eyes.

Personality: Cheeky Mischievous little rascal. Often harassing the other staff at Fireon and The Isle. He mostly likes to Harass Damian for Entertainment purposes.

Likes: Fruits like Honey dew melon and Cantaloupe, Honey, And Messing with Damian and his (Very soft) hair.

Dislikes: Water and Bathes, Damian, Zephelius and Zephyr.

Other: I just wanted to make a Form for him XD, PoV 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

@Zoroark Galaxy

I’m sorry, but there are multiple things wrong with your form. First of all, you must read the rules. Second of all, “furry” is not a sexuality and that is not what a furry is. Third of all, GGaD!Zoroark’s sexuality is rather inappropriate.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

@Mocking-Jay

Accepted.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

EDIT:

She wears Brown Knee High boots with Half inch heels and silver buckles. 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]