Im sorry, i failed so bad, also if your wondering i ran out of time because i had to go to school and couldnt finish it

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

Complete version:

Sexuality-straght

Other-amphirite

• Posted at:

Zoroark

-Forum N-

"Everyone is an animal, because if were to slap you it would be animal abuse"

" Im only a crack in this castle of glass"

"lost in my ideals will i find the truth"

luv darkstalker 4 life

Is GGAD Fossil accepted...? 030 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

@Zoroark

Accepted.

@Fossil

Yes.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

[mods, please let this through]

i'm cringing so bad rn

this form is a nightmare

and i'm too lazy to fix / edit everything

but imma back up and running :D

now to find quentin the smol's form --

Name: Future

Nickname/Alias(es): "Fu"

God Type: Goddess OR Godden

Pronouns: she/her; he/him; they/them; xe/xir

Sexuality: Bisexual grayromantic

Deity of: Bingewatching; grammar; ADHD

Symbols: Eyeglasses; the Netflix sign; the Hulu sign; the Amazon Video sign

Appearance(s):

Human: In this form, Future usually appears as a girl around the age of eleven, with rather large white angel wings. She has hazel-green eyes and dirty blonde hair, along with somewhat tanned but pale skin. She doesn't seem to care much about her clothing, but almost always wears a black jacket with thumbholes. She's around 4'9", and, although she doesn't look it, is slightly overweight.

Housecat: Future normally looks like a black-and-white mottled she-cat that's about the size of a six-month-old kitten. In this particular shape, she has either green or blue eyes.

Dragon: Future appears like a dark purple dragonet with violet eyes. She has a mostly NightWing build, and, oddly, starscales spread all over her body as well as her wings. She has the icicle-like frill of an IceWing, and a SandWing's barbed tail.

Peregrine falcon: Future is namely a deep mahogany shade, with an underbelly the color of yellowing parchment. The flecks of color on her stomach are namely a somewhat dark beige, and her eyes vary in color, depending on her mood -- amber for antisocial or resentful, blue for curious or overconfident, green for sad or confused, gold for angry or frustrated, purple for confused or unsure, pink for lazy or tired, and some possible others.

Arctic wolf: Future is an extremely pale silver with yellow eyes. Her legs are somewhat stubby, while she has a noticeably lengthy tail and fur that might as well be half as long.

Personality: Future is extremely temperamental -- "prone to mood swings" is an understatement when it comes to her. One moment, she may be a hyperactive puffball, and, the next, she might as well be so angry that she'd murder someone if it didn't affect her reputation. Other times, she's curious but shy, or moody and antisocial. You get the idea.

Theme Song(s): To be determined. Someday. Or not.

Domain: An apartment suite in a city that revolves around the media.

Typical Worshippers: Grammar freaks; those who get obsessed with shows easily

Temples: None -- at least not yet.

Followers: Yes, and there are quite a few.

Powers: Flight; dendrokinesis; teleportation; shapeshifting (limited to a housecat, a Night-Ice-Sand hybrid, a peregrine falcon, and an arctic wolf); mind-reading; future-sight; unlimited animus magic (only in dragon form)

Weapon(s): A bow, a compound crossbow, a sword, a fencing sword, and a golden dagger with a curved end.

Pets: Nightsky the screech owl; Lax the draster

Backstory: To be determined / I'M LAZY OKAY

Other: o o f

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

here's my smol bean

Name: Seren

*Nickname(s): None

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Water Nymph

*Deity They Work For: Imagine, but he really just lives with Imagine

Appearance: Seren has black hair and bangs. He has emerald green eyes and is 5’9”. Seren normally wears a hoodie, along with gray or black sweatpants.

Personality: Seren is outgoing and loves to go on adventures. He loves shipping but believes that no one will ever like him that. Seren is slightly awkward but kind, and he loves helping animals.

*Theme Song(s): Alone by Alan Walker

Weapons: Seren has a sapphire-encrusted iron sword.

Powers: Seren can control water, and vapor-travel.

Backstory: Seren lost his parents when he was young, and has been an outcast ever since.

*Crush: Palyx

Other: Poseidon

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

up

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

poke

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

@Future

I’m going to have to ask you to read the rules and use the updated form... I’m so sorry...

please don’t hate me please

@Imagine

Accepted.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Hey look it's Bengal! I was wondering if there was already a Goddess of Mermaids, or the Sea? Or love?

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

okay then never mind rejoining

because, a) i read the rules and they looked the same, and, b) THE FORM LOOKS NEAR EXACTLY THE SAME TOO

I AM COMPLETELY UNABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

@Blossom

You’re good!

@Future

I’M SORRY OKAY

YOU JUST READ THE RULES, GOOD ENOUGH, ACCEPTED

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

YESH THANK YOU

this is something I've planned for a while with MJ

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Name: Blossom 

*Nickname(s): Bloss, Lily, Anxious Bean

Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them

Sexuality: Omnisexual 

Deity of(Up to 3 things): The Sea, Mermaids, And Love

*Symbols: Three blue waves with a fish tail protruding from them, or a blue heart with waves inside

Powers/Abilities: Can transform into water or a mermaid, talk to sea plants and animals, and can act as a Cupid (Enforce a stronger bond or push two people together slightly, I'll do it with permission from other RPers first of course)

*Pets: TBH all sea animals are friends of mine.

Appearance(s): 4' 11 ". Skinny. Long limbs and fingers. Waist length wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Sometimes can be seen with little blue angel wings or a long purple mermaid tail.

Personality: Uh........kind?? Energetic?? Anxiety bleh. Loves people and is very caring and adaptable. 

*Theme Song(s): Moon and Back

*Typically Worshiped By: Mer Folk

Domain: The seas

*Temples: Giant under water temples made of blue marble, found in the Indian, Atlantic, and Pacific oceans?

Weapons: A long bow made from ivory 

Backstory: Born as a mermaid princess, she fell in love with a human. This human, who she shared her life with for many years, was shot down by her father. (Cliche...didn't approve of it) She then fell really ill due to extreme depression, and her father asked the sea gods for help, but they wouldn't grant it to him due to his sins against his daughter. Instead they transformed Blossom into a goddess of love and the sea, and gave her power over the Mer Folk.

*Crush: Oof ship me

Other: Persephone

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

Accepted.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Hey yo some more characters 

Name: Carmine

*Nickname(s): idk

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Lesbian

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Drama, the spotlight, and illusions

*Symbols: idk

Powers/Abilities: She can amplify peoples emotions. For example, if someone were feeling somewhat angry she could make them feel furious. She can also cast small illusions, though they take some effort. Finally she can cast a bright light, like a spotlight, from her finger

*Pets: A white Persian cat with amber eyes and a red collar named Fluffy 

Appearance(s): She has dark brown wavy hair, usually in a bun or ponytail. She has dark brown eyes and olive skin. She's pretty tall, about 5'9", and has an average build. She likes wearing formal clothes, especially dresses.

Personality: She loves drama and causing it; she isn't good at keeping secrets. She also doesn't trust trust others with her secrets; she is rather mysterious and a bit of a loner. She has no problem with lying or blaming someone else to get out of trouble. She hateas battle and avoids physical fighting as much as possible, making her a rubbish fighter. She loves cats and spoils her own cat, Fluffy. She's also rather vain and selfish.

*Theme Song(s): idk rn

*Typically Worshiped By: idk

Domain: A lavish mansion connected to a theater in the Modern sect

*Temples: idk

Weapons: A silvery whip with a red handle given to her by her mother

Backstory: She was just a normal gossipy theater girl when one day she stumbled upon an Ambrosia flower. Thinking it was pretty, she picked it and it transformed her into a goddess.

*Crush: idk ship her if you want

Other: Artemis

Name: Alessandro
Sexuality:
Appearance: Tall, about 5'8". Wavy dark brown hair in a neat hairstyle. Usually wears combat-ready clothes and a dark raspberry cape. Dark golden eyes and tanned skin.
Personality: Alex is friendly to his allies and friends, and usually has a cheerful disposition. However, he doesn't trust people enough to be too intimate. He keeps his secrets to himself and bottles up his feelings, probably too much. To his enemies, he is cold and ruthless, and will use whatever means necessary to defeat them. He tries to think things through before making decisions, though this doesn't always work. He's always trying to he perfect and has low self esteem, which he hides well.
Crush: idek, ship him you like 
Other: 

Name: Alessandro 

*Nickname(s): Alex

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Gay

Species: Human 

*Deity They Work For: Noir

Appearance: Tall, about 5'8". Wavy dark brown hair in a neat hairstyle. Usually wears dark clothes and a dark raspberry coat or cloak. Dark golden eyes and tanned skin. 

Personality: Alex is friendly and usually has a cheerful disposition. However, he doesn't trust most people enough to be too intimate. He keeps his secrets to himself and bottles up his feelings, probably too much. He doesn't forgive others well and holds grudges towards a lot of people. He tries to think things through before making decisions, though this doesn't always work. He's always trying to he perfect and has low self esteem, which he hides well. He dislikes fighting and  gets along with most people. 

*Theme Song(s): idk

Weapons: A dagger given to him by Noir when he first started working for her

Powers:  He can summon electricity from his fingers. He dislikes using this however because it can easily kill people and he hates killing people. 

Backstory: He grew up with his parents, who never were proud of him and always pressured him to be perfect. He left them when he was about 15 and started working for Noir.

*Crush: idk, feel free to ship him 

Other: Artemis...i also really like Loki though btw

• Posted at:

♤《 Noir》♤

If you love me let me go...

Cause these words are knives that often leave scars...

The fear of falling apart...

And truth be told, I never was yours...

The fear, the fear of falling apart...

Am I banned from this FWRP?

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

Up?

• Posted at:

♤《 Noir》♤

Cause these words are knives that often leave scars...

The fear of falling apart...

And truth be told, I never was yours...

The fear, the fear of falling apart...

Name: Aloure (Uh lore) Zyfe
*Nickname(s): Al, Lourey
Pronouns: Her, she
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Half Dragon creature
*Deity They Work For: If anyone wants her
Appearance: Jagged collar bone length blood red haired with black tips, bright green eyes with red in the middle. Her pupils become slits when she's angry. Her skin has a slight grey tint to it. She has deep red (almost black) scales along her neck and arms and legs. She has slight freckles. She is tall and muscular. She has large black dragon wings that fade to deep red and a matching tail. She usually wears a leather jump suit with many different textures and rips. She has leather gloves and deep red boots. She has various guns strapped to her, and a compartment for ammunition.
Personality: She comes off as too harsh and intense. If you break through her heavy emotional armor, which she'd kill you before you ever did, you'll see she's insecure and depressed. She takes her anger out through her fighting. She is a skilled fighter and scoundrel. She has no side, and can be employed by anyone. She shoots first and asks questions later. She can be a flirt from time to time, but she wants to work alone with no relationships. She usually hides her anger, but touchy subjects with set her off very easily.
*Theme Song(s): So What by Pink or Rose Colored boy by Paramore
Weapons: Guns and blasters of many sizes.
Powers: She can fly but that's all
Backstory: She doesn't have a family. She only remembers fire and a burning house. She only knows about running and sorrow. She has been alone her entire life, working for various people.
*Crush: Open for now
Other: Artemis, low key based on Han Solo

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Name: Cleff Poppy

*Nickname(s): 

Sexuality: strait

Species: Music fairy

*Deity They Work For: Formerly Caedey

Appearance: Cleff has messy dark blue hair in a medium short cut. His skin is creamy peach, and his eyes are light gray. He's average height and weight for his age.

Cleff wears a white tee and aquamarine pants, with an open long sleeved aquamarine jacket on top. His shoes are white sneakers.

His wings are butterfly-like, colored pure lilac-blue with ocassional glimmers here and there.

Personality: Cleff seems to be quite friendly and supportive towards people, effectively masking emotions other than happiness. He isn't the happy-go-lucky kind of person though; he believes that you achieve things with effort. And he's determined to reach his own goals/wants by any means, even if it means betraying others.

*Theme Song(s): 

Weapons: A mic stand, but used as a staff.

Powers: Summon wings(flight), summon weapon, reduce size, music creation.

Backstory: Cleff made a deal with Caedey to enhance his musical powers, and worked for her in payment. 

*Crush: open

Name: Medley Petra

*Nickname(s): 

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: straight

Species: music fairy

Appearance: Medley is thin and tall for her age. She has very pale skin, and fuchsia-red eyes. She uses gray eyeshadow and magenta lipstick. Her hair is a mix of black and fuchsia strands, all pulled into a high ponytail.

She wears a purple tee with a black leather long sleeved jacket on top. She has a dark gray jean mini skirt over ripped blazing pink and blue leggings  (each leg is a different color). Her black boots have low heels and some silver decorations. Accessories include several silver earrings on both ears, a black choker, yellow fingerless gloves, neon blue nail polish, and an extra fuchsia scrunchie on her left wrist.

Medley's wings are long and pointy. They're neon blue with a neon red center and a glittery black border.There are piercings on the tips.

Personality: Medley is overly upbeat and brutally honest. She doesn't care speaking her mimd even if it affects others. Despite seeming hyperactive, Medley is actually quite mature for her age. She secretly has a passion for scary stuff.

*Theme Song(s): 

Weapons: A guitar, but it's also a flamethrower.

Backstory: Medley lost her parents in a natural disaster, though she doesn't know if they're alive or not. Caedey found her and "adopted" little Medley out of pity.

*Crush: eh

Other: Hestia 

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Name: Glissando Classique

*Nickname(s): Gliss

*Deity They Work For: formerly Caedey

Appearance: Gliss is shorter than average but has a normal build. His skin is a very light tan, and his eyes are blue. His straight dark brown hair is styled neatly into a tiny ponytail.

He dresses very formally-- Glissando wears a black tux with matching pants, a gray dress shirt, and a white tie. His shoes are also black and he has black glasses. 

Gliss's wings are like a dragonfly's, but pure white in color.

Personality: Glissando is quiet but not shy. He just doesn't like to speak much, only when engaged in conversation or making observations. Gliss is book smart, but not street smart (he's gullible). He has talent for art aside from music, specially drawing which he regularly uses to vent. He can be intense and concentrated from time to time too.

*Theme Song(s): 

Weapons: A violin bow, that can be used as a sword or an actual bow.

Backstory: He was offered to Caedey when he was a baby, and abandoned by his parents, raised by the goddess.

*Crush: maybe

Other: Demeter. Especially close to Petra.

Name: Allegro Tech

*Nickname(s): Alle

Appearance: Allegro is tall, her fingers and legs being somewhat longer than average, but otherwise has a young woman's body. She has wavy light wine colored hair in an asymetrical bob cut, with clips holding it in place. Her eyes are honey yellow, and her skin is peach with light freckles on her nose and cheeks.

She wears a lilac shirt with purple rhombuses; one of the sleeves is longer than the other and has slits. She has lilac shorts with a fuchsia belt. Her high boots are glossy dark purple, with NO heel.

Allegro's apple green wings are shaped like diamonds, and look severely cracked pretty much everywhere. Lilac and purple pixel-like squares constantly cycle along the cracks, making Alle's wings functional.

Personality: Allegro appears serious and/or pensive most of the time. She tends to overthink things in her attempt to make the best decisions. Momfriend, but not the no-nonsense type. However, she takes great innterest in making a good impression. She's intelligent, especially technology-wise.

*Theme Song(s): 

Weapons: DVDs but they're actually sharp chakrams.

Backstory: Allegro had a flying accident, shattering her wings and hurting herself. Caedey fixed the fairy's body somehow and employed her as payment.

*Crush: open

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Bookmark

• Posted at:

arine }

< Child of God

RIP Winterwatcher

Beware the Autocorrupt

Amateur artist

Beginner writer + forumer; please help correct mistakes

#RememberHurricane

Cleril        Ripnami      Starspeaker    Glorybringer   

Name: Lune
*Nickname(s):
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
*Deity They Work For: N/A
Appearance: Lune has a wispy bob of black hair, with bangs that fall over her silver eyes. Her skin is  pale and clear. She usually wears a black, off-shoulder t-shirt over a black tank top paired with ripped jean shorts and white flip flops. 
Personality: Lune has a friendly and extroverted front that she uses with her mortal classmates. She does care about her friends, but with her double life it’s hard to be completely genuine with them. When working for her mistress, she’s fairly detached, with an almost professional air. She tries to aim for the goal rather than the journey.
*Theme Song(s): Mr. Fox and the Disheartened Girl
Weapons: A simple kitchen knife
Powers: None currently
Backstory: She’s a cryptic girl. Clearly knowledgeable about the world of deities, she actively works for an equally mysterious mistress she calls “Ms. Fox”. 
*Crush: Open
Other: Hestia

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

@Noir/Amy Carmine is accepted, though I just wanted to say that in order to turn into a deity through the ambrosia flower, the person needs to die right before touching said flower

Alessandro is also accepted

@Reading Accepted

@Bixbite Accepted

@am egg owo nani kore wa

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Name: ???
*Nickname(s): Ms. Fox
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Grayromantic Asexual
Species: Kitsune
*Deity They Work For: N/A
Appearance: She’s a tall, thin woman with high cheekbones, slanted eyes, and thin eyebrows. Her dark maroon hair is dead straight, and her bangs are cut just above her eyes. Her irises are bright red, and her white pupils are slit. Her skin is deathly pale and her nails are long and maroon in color. She wears a black kimono with a red sash and floral pattern, as well as white stockings and traditional Japanese sandals. She has nine, giant fox tails spread out behind her

When she shifts into a fox, her golden fur has red accents on her ears, paws, and snout. Her forehead and the areas right behind her eyes have red markings.
Personality: She’s well-mannered and graceful. However, her courteous nature is just that; courteous. She hasn’t exhibited extreme emotion for several centuries now.
*Theme Song(s): The Fox’s Wedding
Weapons: Her claws and fangs.
Powers: Pyrokinesis (particularly the power to create Kitsunebi), shapeshifting, and draining power/life forces.

Backstory: As her nine tails imply, she’s an ancient kitsune. Specializing in creating onibi and kitsunebi, she strikes deals with dying mortals in exchange for reincarnation. In return for resurrection, they give her back the power she used to resurrect them. 

*Crush: Open
Other: Hestia

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Uwu h-hewwo?

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Name: Midsummer
Nickname(s): Summer
Pronouns: she/her
Deity of(Up to 3 things): Kitsunes, foxes, and demons
Symbols: A fox/kitsune
Powers/Abilities: Midsummer is a kitsune, which is a mythological fox that can read minds, fortell the future, fly, and possess people. Since she is their goddess, all her powers are enhanced, and kitsunes can have up to nine tails but she has ten (again she is their goddess) She can also switch from human form to fox form.
Pets: none
Appearance(s): Midsummer is a kitsune, so she can be both a human and a fox. As a human, she has long, wavy orange hair with white tips. Her eyes are covered by her hair most of the time but they are a pale red color. She has a fanged mouth and claws instead of nails. She wears an orange dress with sleeves that get larger as they go down. There are also various rips and tears in her dress. The sleeves of her dress are black like a fox's arms. She wears solid black baseball cleats. Her fox ears and tails remain even in her human shape. When she gets angry (which is a lot) she assumes an almost demonic form and her ears curl into an almost horn-like shape, her claws and fangs grow longer, and a faint red glow surrounds her. As a fox she's looks like a firey red vixen that is huge but still lithe and agile. She has a cut in her left ear.
Personality: Midsummer has anger issues and gets frustrated easily. She is clever and intelligent and likes to be alone. She is very rude and demanding and has almost no friends, but she's fine that way. She is also very skilled at the lyre but doesn't want to admit it. If someone catches her singing (which she has a knack for also) or playing lyre she has an outburst and destroys almost everything in her path.
Theme Song(s): What Does the Fox Say
Typically Worshiped By: Foxes, kitsunes, some demons and other canines
Domain: Forests and mountains
Temples: Usually made from branches and sticks (as her main worshippers are animals) Inside they have a wooden statue of her in her human form standing next to her fox form.
Weapons: Midsummer usually uses her powers or her claws but she also has daggers made from deer bone.
Backstory: Midsummer was just a normal kitsune and was like all the rest... but one day she disxoveres her unnatural abilities. She jade more power than the rest of the kitsunes did, and when her powers became the strongest, her tenth tail emerged. She then claimed herself to be the goddess of all kitsunes.
Crush: Open to ships
Other: I don't really have a favorite diety...

I saw someone else made a kitsunes character I was like wha? when I saw it cuz I thought I was like the only fox lover and the only one who knew these creatures existed but I guess not

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Bump

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Name: Allen Clover 

Nickname(s): Ally

Species: Shapeshifter

Deity They Work For: Dalia

Appearance: Allen looks like Dalia's genderbent double. He has the appearance of a healthy young man, slightly taller than Dalia and with a more manly build. He has curly dark blue hair, a little longer than short and neatly combet to the right. His eyes are gray and his skin is tan. Ally wears a white dress shirt with an aquamarine vest and dark green coat over it. He also has dark teal pants and gray buckle shoes.

Personality: Allen is a serene, observant, and self-controlled person. He can be intense when he needs to, and he's sensible but ignores his own feelings most of the time. Allen takes care to be as gentlemanly as he can most of the time (even if he seems sorta old fashioned). He's selfless and very devoted to obeying his sister's wishes/commands.

Theme Song: Servant of Evil 

Weapons: A dagger hidden in his coat; a decorated sword when he grabs it; and a semi-automatic gun again when he grabs it.

Powers: Shapeshifting: He can shift into people or animals, but how well he knows how to act as them affects his ability. He really doesn't use it unless he really has to, or wings for flying. And immortality. He can't die unless someone/something kills him.

Backstory: He's Dalia's twin; I still gotta work on both their backstories.

*Crush: Yeah why not

Name: Hamlet

Nickname: Ham

Species: Flying pig

Deity They Work For: Dalia 

Appearance: Hamlet is a pink, medium-sized stereotypical pig with dark brown eyes. He has a pair of white wings on his back. 

Ham has a blue collar with a golden tag reading his name.

Personality: Ham is annoyingly cheerful. He always sees the positive side of things for everyone; blind optimist. He also likes to be annoying sort of.

Theme Song: N/a

Weapons: He can bite. Hard.

Powers: He has wings, so flying, and immortality (but he can be killed). Ham can also talk...

Backstory: He is one of the many flying pigs which live in Dalia's domain,,, she (somehow) befriended him and granted him immortality + the ability to speam, also made him her personal pet. Hamlet has been with the goddess ever since.

*Crush: yeah, I mean, if there's another pig...

Other: Demeter

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Name: Tempest Hailgaurd.

*Nickname(s): Temp, Tem

Sexuality: Pansexual

Parent(s): Paleo and Crystal Hailgaurd Species: Half demon and half Ancient things deity.

Appearance(s): She has fair but tan skin, she has dark brown hair with a pixie cut hairstyle, it's a bit long since it reaches the middle of her neck, but her hair is usually a sorta pixie cut that’s sweeped to the side. She wears a white shirt and black renaissance pants, along with brown combat boots that reach the end of her knee. Then she appears to wear a long black steampunk pirate trench coat, that’s a deep blue with gold buttons. She also wears a scabbard that holds a cutlass, it’s casing is brown and the handle of the cutlass is gold, it also holds two daggers. She has a scar over the bridge of her nose, and she has a few tiny little scars on her left hand. She wears tiny gold hoop earrings. She has a left dark red demon wing and a gold mechanical wing. Her eyes are very similar to her father’s, her eyes appear to have bright red pupils and the whites of her eyes are dark grey, her eyes are also slitted. She has black triangles on both cheeks and tiny ones at the side of her eyes. Then she has some weird looking ancient text design on her hands going up to her shoulders.

Personality: Tempest has a strong dislike towards humans, since they were the ones to kill her mother. She usually seems aggressive and doesn’t let anyone get close to her, scared that she’ll get to close with them and have to kill them. She’s to bold being overly confident and haughty, usually thinking she is the best out of anyone. But she is secretly kind only to those close to her heart, like her familiar. Tempest fiddles with magic, and is actual very creative and comes up with disturbing ways to kill someone. Like her father she’s flirtatious around others if she feels like it.

*Theme Song(s): FRIENDS by Anne- Marie & Marshmello, GRRRLS by AViVA

Weapons: Cutlass, and several assortments of weapons. She also keeps a staff with her that’s made of wood that has a glowing grey orb on the top of it.

Powers: Like her father, Paleo. She is able to use magic, but it’s usually a mix of enchantments and normal magic. When Tempest makes a small enchantment she’s fine, bigger ones cause her to pass out. She also uses spell’s taught to her by her mother which are in some other language, if she cast small spells she’s good, medium tired, big spells she passes out. She also has night vision and can create fire balls that are gold.

Backstory: Tempest grew up on the sea’s with her mother Crystal Hailgaurd. She mainly learned magic from her mother who was a “Magic demon” as quoted by her mother. But the both of them lived on the sea’s for awhile. Tempest and her mother then went to live in the medieval section, once she was old enough she became a assassin, her mother didn’t know anything about it, but her mother didn’t mention much about her father Paleo, accept her powers and where they came from. She resented her mother from not telling her who her father was, and was also upset that her father never at all came to visit. In the harbor at the age of 10, she and her mother were trading, until she found Sabel her mother happily petted Sabel, unfortunately she got bit in the process. After a day or two in the harbor she and her mother were ambushed by bandits, they took her mother and killed them, since Tempest was still a child, Sabel jumped in and protected Tempest from harm. From then on Sabel took care of Tempest, by stealing food, hunting it and telling her how to cook. The two became close friends and Tempest basically treats Sabel like your average dog.

*Crush:

Other: Hades. Her familiar is a Black shuck.

Name: Sabel

*Nickname(s): Sab or Sav
Pronouns:He/him/they/them.  
Sexuality: Panesexual.
Species: Black shuck/Old Shuck/Shuck.

*Deity They Work For:
Technically they don’t work for anyone, they are mainly a familiar to Tempest.

Appearance: Sabel appears to be a unusually large spectral wolf like dog, he’s slightly bigger than a cow calf. His ears stick straight up and appear to be a bit longer because of the fur on the tips of their ears. Sabel’s fur is a rich black fur coat, that appears to be blacker than a shadow itself. His fur is shaggy and his eyes are fully red to the point where he has no pupils or iris, his eyes give off a fiery/shining/glowing sort of appearance. Sabel’s tail is strangely long and wispy like, sometimes the fur near his ankles/wrists appear to be a bit long and wispy. He wears a chains around his front paws. Sabel has a slender but well muscled build. He seems to have a eerie appearance. Listed down in his powers, he can turn into a cat, horse, and human for a period of time. His cat form has long black fluffy fur, and his eyes are the same red, his horse form is a black horse, with a long black mane and tail, finally his rarely used form a human has black shaggy hair, red eyes(that look like a human’s  but the iris is red), pale skin, black shirt, black loose trench coat, black pants, and boots.

Personality: Sabel is very quiet and generally doesn’t talk to many, but he is very articulate when it comes to speaking to others. But seems to be enigmatic, causing others to be unsure or wary around him. He’s very clear-headed, thinking very clearly about choices or advice, but on the downside he’s very peculiar in the way he acts to different things or acts around people, he usually seems to act very dog like, and sometimes wolf like. Though Sabel acts like this, he seems to mainly act as a overprotective ‘guard dog’ sometimes, and in this sense he’s aggressive to strangers and people he doesn’t know, but he’s quiet friendly and kind to Tempest, and younger kiddos.

*Theme Song(s): BTSTU By Jai Paul, Saint Bernard Lincoln, Eternal Youth by Rude.

Weapons: Chains

Powers: Sabel has the ability to
control mist(vapor control), Sabel is able to teleport only short distances through mist, and can fill a area up with mist to. He can manipulate his chains to move. He actually doesn’t make any sound when he walks, except the chains make sound. Sabel can also alter his form, into a cat, horse, and human, but only for a short period of time, so around 10 mins. But Sabel can control and manipulate shadows, which can also help alter his form just to look a bit more scary than he does. But Sabel is not able to go to any places blessed by deities(Churches, Temples, etc.) He can use Telepathy, all he can do with it is speak to others in their minds.

Backstory: Sabel doesn’t exactly know where he came from, he didn’t know why he was there, what his meaning was he kinda just…. was there, all he knew was he was a spectral dog/wolf like being with powers. But Sabel usually hung around different places, the most common was Graveyards, but other places he would usually be at, are trails/paths, gardens and parks which he usually visited when he went to the minders section, along the coast, beaches, sea cliffs, river streams/bridges. But Sabel would rarely visit Churchyards, because when he does visit ‘blessed’ places it usually hurts him. But during his time without Tempest, he would wander around aimlessly, he would usually help woman/children on their way home so no harm would come to them, but he usually left in a cloud of mist. But one day he entered a harbor then same harbor he met Tempest as she was 10. He at first didn’t like them much, but after a day of following them about he grew to like the tiny family. He about 7 when he met the family. But once he saw the tiny family in trouble he protected Tempest. Tempest then took care of Tempest, though he was young he new many things. He usually stole food or hunted food for Tempest and taught her how to cook, from watching others cooking food. He considers Tempest to be a good cook.

*Crush:
Other: Hades. Sabel is based off of different tales of the ‘Black Shuck’ and his abilities are also based off of the tales.

If anything needs to be changed I can change it.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Accepted, but...

@MidsummerDragon

I’m afraid that deities don’t quite work like that. They need to find an Ambrosia Flower, which turns them into a deity.

@Summer

I’m discussing it with the staff.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Oh... okay I'll fix it later 

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Let me know what you decide on another thread, if possible. (You can do it here as well)

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

Name: Tryx 
*Nickname: Yx(Icks) 

Pronouns: She, her, they, Them, their 
Deity of): Trickery, foxes, mystery 
*Symbols: Fox tails, seven-tailed kitsunes, a hand
Powers/Abilities: Shapeshifter, illusions, invisibility, telekinesis 
*Pets: she just has servnts
Appearance: She can shapeshift into anything, but usually adopts the form of a teenager with long, flowing ginger hair wearing a dress or shorts and t-shirts. She almost always has blue eyes
Personality: She prefers to work alone. This is probably better as she pranks everyone. She really can't be trusted and she doesn't trust many people either. Most who know her dislike her. She's quite clever and knows how to trick anyone, with the help of her powers. If bothered, she is a strategic genius, but as I said, if bothered. It's really difficult to trick her because she's probably tried it already. She can be quite harsh to her servants and plays WAY too many tricks of them. 

*Theme Song: 
*Typically Worshiped By: Er... Pranksters? 
Domain: Deep in the woods
*Temples: Only a few
Weapons: Doesn't want any
Backstory: She's always been a deity and has existed forever. There was a time when everyone wanted to kill her and found away how, as she isn't fully immortal, so she stayed in the form of a squirrel for about a hundred years so she's quite fluent in it. She couldn't stay in one place for long because she's being constantly chased out. She found her wood domain after a few thousand years and has stayed there since. Most travellers to close don't come back...
*Crush: nnone

Other:Idk, Loki or Artemis. She's slightly based on Loki.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

Sorry to ask I just wanna check it my characters were accepted or not ^^;

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Okay I hope THIS time it's okay.

Backstory: Midsummer was just an ordinary kitsune like the rest of them. But her species was in war. They had been fighting for almost a year, and Midsummer was sent in to fight a very serious battle. She was doing well... until her side started to loose. She was struck and mortally wounded. She fled, but she was dying. She wouldn't survive. All she had wanted was to see peace, one last time... Then a demon arose from the shadows. He had been absolutely tired of the war and that it was starting to affect demons (in some way) as well. He told her that he could save her, but only is she promised to stop the war. She promised, and he handed her a blue flower, that she later learned was called an Ambrosia Flower. Her wounds were healed, she was breathing fine, and she had a tenth tail. She felt powerful. So she soared back over to the battle field and commanded the war to stop. And some how they all stopped. She was their goddess now, and when she saw the demon again he thanked her and said that the demons would forever honor her. 

please say this okay! If it's not I can cooperate. Again.

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Poke

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 50 , 51 , 52