LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

Wow, those two oblivion posts came through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

@Vegan, What if I switched it to where Itsa worked for Bright?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Bright is Burst's Sister

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

I’m going to see if Ishmael’s post comes through, but for now just going to say that Wizard, Specter, and Cobra have their characters accepted (the ones I reviewed once already)

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

But can Itsa work for her?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

(Bright is also Burst's sibling

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Sorry Enchanted. While he was being turned cyborg, he had something injected into him to make him muscular.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

I think Phil must have thought it particularly delicious :(

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

@Kitsune: By Nim I'll assume you mean me...

• Posted at:

Nimarfira (Nightfire) of the Obsidian Wings

He/Him

A lost, legendary dragon. 

Treasured: Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto

Forum Fam: Jacquelyn, Glamour, Kitsune, Deisma

"Why do we have to bow if the cause doesn't aid us?" ~Noctu Igne of The Oracle~

Yes, Itsa can work for her

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

@Mods

I think you should know that there's someone on the wiki who's adding and editing pages, even though they're not in GGaD, and I don't think they're a forumer, either?

I didn't want to step in, in case they actually are a forumer in GGaD, and since I'm not a mod (or even that active in GGaD xD). But I haven't seen any forms here like for the characters they made pages for, any I find it unlikely that they could've been accepted because of Phil (and they lack detail)?

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

detail

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Making edits to Walter, found a name and a few other things I like more!

Name: Peter

Nickname: Pete (everyone calls him this)

Sexuality: Biromantic Demisexual

Other: Font color, Hermes

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

what is wiki

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Ocean, what happened to Ocean?

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

How long does it normally take to be accepted?

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

Joined February of 2018

Star Count: 278

~The Extroverted Author~

Travel light and see the world right

You'll never know if you never go

Recall

• Posted at:

He/Him

Name: Prisma
*Nickname(s): Heccing Bolshevik
Pronouns: he/him/it/they
Sexuality: straight
Deity of(Up to 3 things): information, the Hunt, communism
*Symbols: a gas mask with a sword piercing through the left lens, a 13-pointed star
Powers/Abilities: can sense the auras of people and animals, can create platforms/light bridges in midair, allowing him to easily follow and track down almost anyone
*Pets: Watchers- they consist if a central molten iron ball, which serves as their eye/head, and butterfly wings made of shattered glass. Launchers- mechanical creatures with a head that doubles as a cannon. Drillers- snake-like robots that have a frill that folds up into a drill.
Appearance(s): Prisma appears as a 15-year-old boy with brown hair and pale blue eyes who keeps on a M1 gas mask at all times.  He usually wears a orange hoodie with camouflage pants and grey sneakers.  His “backpack”, if you could even call it that, is made of metal and attached to his back permanently.  There is where he stores 13 wrought iron balls that float above him in a small half circle.  On top of his backpack, which he calls the “Pyra Syndana”, is a single lit candle that never goes out.  On the back of the Pyra Syndana is a holster for his hammer and sickle.  Prisma wears a gauntlet made of a scandium-titanium alloy on his left hand and no glove on his right, which shows a brand of a deer skull inside a 13-pointed star on the back of his hand.  
Personality: Prisma is as outgoing as he can, trying to please as he can at one time.  He can sometimes accidentally latch onto somebody’s wellbeing, ignoring everyone else.  He protects his friends and loved ones with a vengeance.  In combat, he is voracious, figuring out weak spots and exploiting them to their highest potential.  He talks way too much, so much that people sometimes tune him out, which makes him a bit bored.  His mind is confusing, so confusing that its like trying to see in whiteout conditions.  
*Theme Song(s): Gangsta’s Paradise (Coolio), Spitfires (Battlefield V OST), Invitation to Freedom (the 8-bit remix by Branflakes on YouTube), Soviet Union National Anthem
*Typically Worshiped By: Russians, hackers, anybody who believes
Domain: Deimos- a dimension that is beyond human comprehension. Prisma can shift Deimos to be whatever he wants or needs at the time, making him unpredictable if you decide to fight him there.
*Temples: none. His worshippers usually make small, portable shrines that can be put down if the need arises.
Weapons: a gauntlet that has a extendable blade underneath, a speargun, a hammer and a sickle
Backstory: Prisma had a pretty normal life in the modern sect, where he lived with his dad who always took him on hunting trips and raised Prisma to be the best he could be.  All of that changed when some thugs broke into their home and shot and killed his dad.  Prisma became enraged and killed 2 of the thugs who broke in and killed his only parent.  He was running through alleyways and side streets, trying to escape, before getting shot in the back with a Barret .50 cal.  As he laid there bleeding out, a Wendigo came out of nowhere and slammed the leader into a wall.  The Wendigo looked down at Prisma and simply said “you belong to the Hunt now.”  The rest is history.  
*Crush: open (possibly Crow)
Other: Charon obviously

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

star count:207

The forums are falling apart...

@Fairy I think Ishmael’s talking to them now, thank you for telling us!

I’m guessing Ishmael’s post isn’t going through so we’ll re-review the forms now 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

@Chan you want to split the forms half and half so we're not drowning

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Just a small edit yo Zodiak, I meant emotions, not personality (for what she's deity of)

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Recall

• Posted at:

He/Him

I sent a review in, now we will have to wait 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Name: New
Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Bisexual (leans towards males)
Deity of: Swordplay and Chivalry (the trait chivalry, not the other definition)

Symbols: An orange diamond that bears a resemblance to the one on the hilt of his sword.

Powers/Abilities: He is magically bonded to his sword and cannot be separated from it. He can pierce any material with his sword. All his abilities related to his sword are exclusive to him and nobody else wielding it can access them.
Pets: He is caring for a tree sapling, but that may not count

Appearance: He has olive skin and amber eyes on a freckled face. His black hair is almost always unkempt and he rarely cleans it either. He is 5’8” and thin. No matter the weather, he always wears a maroon sweater combined with a white scarf. He wears denim jeans and a pair of tan chelsea boots. He has nowhere to keep his sword and simply wields it all the time unsheathed.

Personality: True to his status as deity of chivalry, he is quite chivalrous. Unfortunately, he is also socially awkward. He’ll rush in, do a chivalrous act for you and then leave the scene immediately. He tries to avoid all kinds of social contact and it’s very difficult to warm up to him, but when you do, he’ll be one of the most loyal allies you’ll ever have. He often just speaks his mind and doesn’t think before speaking. He loves coffee.
Typically Worshiped By: Swordfighters
Domain: A secluded forest in the Modern Sect

Weapons: His sword of legend, Vinculon. It is inseparable from him. Other than that, it’s an ordinary sword, though it’s the one he’s trained with all his life.

Backstory: He grew up in a peaceful cabin with his dear sister. He began training with Vinculon at age five, as his father wished for him the get the paying job of a mercenary. One day, a fire struck their home and he escaped with his father though was separated from his sister. Soon enough the two found themselves in a shady and unforgiving town. Only trying to defend himself and his father, he soon became renowned within the town for his swordplay and he restored peace to the town as ruler before leaving the town with someone else in charge. He started looking for his sister again but he fell into a flowing river and down a waterfall. His father thought he had died and returned to the town. When he had figured out he actually survived he quickly realized he was immortal. He continued search for his family, empowered by the knowledge that he had an eternity to find them.

Crush: Open (again, leans towards males)
Other: Set

• Posted at:

(Brand) New

Considering how you all are talking about the filter eating posts I’m surprised that went through as fast as it did

• Posted at:

(Brand) New

That's sometimes how it is...

• Posted at:

He/Him

I am waiting to see if Chan's will go through before I do mine

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Ok so Ishmael and I agreed to split up the forms, he’ll be reviewing the first 7 forms and I’ll do the last 8 okie dokie 

@Nimarfira: 

-Is there a limit to how much he can absorb? It’d be kind of overpowered to be able to constantly absorb magic, what kind of ‘stronger’ is it? Physical strength? More magical stamina?

-Is there a limit on how much he can meddle with a magical spell? It’d be kind of annoying if he could just solve everything by fiddling with an enchantment someone else cast

-it’s kind of odd that someone who’d jump at a chance for vengeance/someone who’s easily annoyed would try and seek a peaceful solution first 

@Eliza: About your question, if it’s for the plot then go for it 

Your character is accepted 

@Zodiak: 

-What exactly is an aura? Is it like someone’s magical energy, or is t a glow that just follows someone around? 

-So in the backstory we want to know how she became a deity, and for a mortal-turned deity either another deity turned them into a deity or they used a blue ambrosia flower

@Crow:

-Does flying that fast tire her out faster than normal flight? 

-What kind of shoes does she wear? Soft ones, so that they don’t make as much sound when she walks? Does she even wear shoes? 

-I really like her already can’t wait to see her introduced 

@Ocean: 

Whats her bodyshape? Does it change between forms? Is skintone the only thing that changes when she changes forms? What other differences are there?

@Vegan: 

Hold on, don’t you already have Vegan and Burst as your deities? Unless you discarded one of them already which in that case let me review this form 

-What’s her skintone? Her bodyshape? Could you describe her hair a bit more? (Ex: length or style) What are the clothes she wears with her armor? How much does her armor cover, is it like a full suit or just pieces?

-She needs some negative traits. So far she purely good and has no flaws 

-All characters, deities especially, need backstory. We need to know how a deity became a deity 

@Prisma

First I’d like to say that sure I guess you can make a deity of communism but it won’t really do much? Economy isn’t really a thing mentioned in GGaD so it’s kind of pointless but hey, if you really want it 

-What’s an aura entail? Is it like magical energy? Emotions? What is it?

-What’s his skintone and bodyshape?

-In the backstory, how did he become a deity? For a mortal-turned deity it’s either another deity that turned them divine or a blue ambrosia flower. Also Wendigos kind of belong to a different deity already but maybe yours are an offshoot brand or something 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Alright, I think i got everyone taken care of in my half

@Ocean how long can Walter fly for? 

For Emmeline, how does a soul accessorize?

@Kitsune Ista is accepted.

For Ivy, what would happen if somone were to say, chip off a chunk of him when he turned to stone? Please add more to his personality, as it mainly has to do with how he interacts with friends currently. He and Huck could be friends actually

For Yuki, how does the frostbreath affect others?

For Kitsune, japanese folklore/legends works fine, as does kitsunes.

@Cobra what is Flower's sking tone? Face shape? Build? I need a lot more to her personality, right now you're just listing mostly positive things. take a look at other people's forms to get a feel for what we look for.

Could you elaborate on "underworld magic"? What does that entail?

How did she get to the Underworld as a mortal if she was still alive?

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Demigod Form:

Name: Ares

*Nickname(s): none.

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: heterosexual

Parent(s): Zeus 

Species: demigod of war

Appearance(s): gold armor and the rest of his clothing is red and he has a gold shield and a sword and a spear

Personality: 

*Theme Song(s): 

Weapons: Swords, spear and a shield

Powers: Ares has special powers of strength and physicality

Backstory: As the god of war he was a superior fighter in battle and caused great bloodshed and destruction wherever he went. Ares is the son of the Greek gods Zeus and Hera.

*Crush: none. unless asked 

Other:

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

prophecy age: 13

other: Night wing

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

ISHMAEL HERE SHE IS-

All right, here we go, sorry if it's missing something because I literally just made it in 80 minutes :P

Name: Melody

*Nickname(s): Mel

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: She’s nine so no (straight)

Species: Human/Siren (but only 25% siren)

*Deity They Work For: Herself

Appearance: She has long jet black hair she adamantly refuses to put in any kind of hairstyle, even if it’s a simple ponytail. It’s waist-length and perfectly straight, and though she often refuses to brush it’s silky smooth and seems to have no tangles in it unless she’s been doing something especially messy.  She has large, soulful blue eyes and fair skin tanned by the sun. She’s of average height but could be considered slender, and when you first meet her she has an innocent gaze. Otherwise, a sly grin and a lively sparkle in her eyes will usually be present. She can usually be found either wearing a knee-length dress in some shade of blue, though it will always be between pale blue and midnight blue.

Personality: She’s a mischievous and tricky kid, who loves pulling practical jokes on people while tricking them into thinking she’s a little angel…at first. As you get to know her she is slowly revealed to be not just playful but also sly and quick-minded. She will pull a trick on you as soon as she gets a good chance, and if suspected of doing anything she will try talking you into thinking it was someone else. Once you do find her out, she continues anyways, but doesn’t care about you knowing it was her, and will start trying to trick you upfront, usually by twisting words or making loopholes in her promises. If Melody likes you, you will be considered a friend regardless of whether you also enjoy her company or think she’s annoying. To friends she’s nicer than to others, and might compliment you or tell you how she did something. She’s more enthusiastic and cheerful, and more carefree, often thinking out loud and becoming super chatty and excitable. Sometimes, though, Melody likes to just sit somewhere and daydream for hours on end. She has a high tolerance for most things, and isn’t annoyed or insulted easily, but if she gets mad there will be shouting, and kicking, and door slams. She’s kind of selfish and vain, except to friends. If something scares her she will try to put on a brave face, though often this fails. She’s really stubborn and always wants to get her way, unless she’s arguing with a friend or someone she respects. Deep down she mostly just wants to be respected and appreciated, and genuine compliments are a very good way to get on her good side. Being such a tricky, misleading person herself, Melody finds it very easy to tell if someone is lying (unless they’re a good liar), and will often say something if they are. She can adapt easily to different situations and likes to explore and learn new things. Melody has an obsession with anything sugary and/or sweet, and has been known to just eat sugar and frosting straight from the bag/can/container.

*Theme Song(s):

Weapons: She will hurl anything she can lift at you if she finds good reason to, and she has a small curved dagger she got somewhere.

Powers: Being partly siren, she can sing pretty well, and to mortals her voice is very alluring, but not enough to do anything much other than distract them for a while. Some animals might be more drawn to her voice, but she can’t control anyone or anything like that.

Backstory: Melody grew up in a caring family, and she was cheerful and carefree most of the time. But one day when she was six, while she was exploring, like usual, an explosion took pace near her house, managing to both destroy it and severely injure her parents (this is in the Medieval Sect, so the explosion was probably by some deity or someone with magic). By the time Melody returned they had been taken to the nearest medical center- which was actually a couple of towns away, leaving Melody confused as to where her parents were. One of her neighbors told her sadly that when she arrived at the scene, her parents’ limp bodies were being carried away. The neighbor, assuming they were dead, tried to comfort Melody and tried to get her to stay at her house for the time being, but Melody, sad and confused, ran off instead to cry in a nearby wood. Melody just wandered around for a while, not sure what to do. She knew how to take care of herself- her mother had taught her which plants were safe to eat and could be used for healing, and which to avoid. Her dad taught her a bit on how to trade and barter, and some basic fighting skills, too. For now, she’s still wandering, going from place to place hoping to find someplace she can stay for good. Meanwhile, her parents both recovered, and when they returned home, frantic to see Melody, the same neighbor told them what had happened, that Melody had run off crying and that she had been unable to find her. So now both Melody and her parents think the other is dead, and Melody is so far off from home by now that it would take quite a bit for her parents to find her.

*Crush:

Other: Athena, this is her PoV colorYes, she will physically fight you if provoked :3

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Oh wow, that went through really fast :D

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Still managed to forget this

Patricia is about 5 foot 4 inches, and is a bit on the lean side. She’s not very muscular, either. She gains red eyes and dark gray bat wings in her other form, as well as the different skin tone. She can fly for fifteen minutes at a time.

Walter can also fly for fifteen minutes at a time before needing to land.

Things can stick to Em’s wings, and she can have them covered in flowers, glitter, and wear small jewelry.

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

@Enchanted: yes there is a limit to how much magical energy Nimarfira can absorb, about three large spells, six medium spells, twelve small spells.

By ''stronger' I mean a slight boost to how much he may  change reality, via spells and enchantments. It also increases the physical damage he can handle, like a protective ward.

The limit for spell and enchantment meddling is normally their effects or types, this may change with the amount of spells he absorbs, a little bit. For example if someone cast… say a fireball at him, he could make it into a cloud of smoke, or if that same spell was cast at an enemy he could add an effect, like an explosion upon impact.

Now as for his personality I designed it to have some hint of chaos, because he is the Deity of Chaos. Now as for the peaceful solution I planned it to work if the offender knew him or at least knew what he is capable of, and if they didn't he would give them a little perspective. If they don't budge after that, then he would resort to the other solution.

I hope this clears him up some.

• Posted at:

He/Him

@Enchanted: ok i’ll Answer those questions.

-What’s an aura entail? Is it like magical energy? Emotions? What is it?
Someone’s Aura is, in the best way i can describe it, a mix between a scent and emotions. It’s somebody’s life force that normally you cant see. Prisma can

see your Aura because he is God of The Hunt, and its basically a more intense version of how animals track their prey by scent. The thing is that Prisma cant know who you are just from your Aura, he has to put a scent to a face.

-What’s his skintone and bodyshape?
I forgot that, sorry. His skintone is a somewhat pale white with small flecks of red on the surface. His body type is somewhere between ectomorph and mesomorph( skinny with some muscles).

-In the backstory, how did he become a deity? For a mortal-turned deity it’s either another deity that turned them divine or a blue ambrosia flower. Also Wendigos kind of belong to a different deity already but maybe yours are an offshoot brand or something.
oof I didn’t know that another deity controlled Wendigos. The reason i used a Wendigo is because I’m a big fan of CryptTV (a YouTube channel that creates short horror movies.) and one of their many monsters is a creature called the Mordeo and it operates in almost the same way as the Wendigo(the thing people say right before turning into a Mordeo{which only happens after you resort to cannibalism} is “I Belong to the Mordeo Now.”) Yeah make it like a offshoot brand.

MODS PLZ LET DIS THRU I BEG

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

star count:207

The forums are falling apart...

Name: Bright

*Nickname(s): Ray

Pronouns: She, her, herself

Sexuality: Bi

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Gamma Ray Burst

*Symbols: A figure of Gamma Ray Burst as a star is erupting

Powers/Abilities: Can launch Gamma ray burst out of her hands or feet even if she has gloves or boots on. Can summon two honjo masamune swords in her hands. She also is able to summon a make shift sword on her hand that is made from gamma ray energy.

*Pets: A Griffin that is made from Gamma Ray energy and it glows neon green as neon green smoke rises from its body, its eyes are also dim glowing neon green.

Appearance(s): She wears diamond armor that is black, her hair is pale turquoise and it fades to aquamarine. Here pupils are lime green and the clothing that she wears with the armor is lime green. Her skin tone is pale, she wears armor that is just pieces, it is not a full suit. She wears durable blood red silk clothing under her armor.

Personality: Caring and very responsible with her powers, she would only try to protect the innocent. Kind and wished to make everyone happy but is a little sad when a star dies.

*Theme Song(s): Secret Rule- The song of the Universe

*Typically Worshiped By: Not very specific but is sort of worshipped by astronomers that are fond of gamma ray bursts.

Domain: The universe

*Temples: Stars

Weapons: honjo masamune 

Backstory: When Bright was a simple soldier that worked for Vishnu, she was considered one of his best guards. Bright was friends with a goddess of chaos that controlled the gamma ray burst first. Her friend believed that Bright was the one because she was considered trustworthy. Soon after the Chaos goddesses death, her last request was for her friend (Bright) to take on the duty of being responsible and wield the power of the gamma ray bursts, it was a very long process and a lot of time for her to know how to control it. Vishnu called her a traitor and was jealous of Bright's new power, he banished her and wasn't strong enough to take away her powers.

*Crush: Open

Other: Loki (She is the one that will either defeat or take away Outburst's powers if she can.) Her negative traits is that is does not like waiting for a long time. She does not like very loud noises, she likes quiet noise that is in space. Her flaws is that she does not know where a gamma ray burst will aim at until about a few seconds later but if it is heading for a planet she is on, she can change its course. She does have speed and strength but hesitates a lot, sometimes she doesn't.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Name: Bright

*Nickname(s): Ray

Pronouns: She, her, herself

Sexuality: Bi

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Gamma Ray Burst

*Symbols: A figure of Gamma Ray Burst as a star is erupting

Powers/Abilities: Can launch Gamma ray burst out of her hands or feet even if she has gloves or boots on. Can summon two honjo masamune swords in her hands. She also is able to summon a make shift sword on her hand that is made from gamma ray energy.

*Pets: A Griffin that is made from Gamma Ray energy and it glows neon green as neon green smoke rises from its body, its eyes are also dim glowing neon green.

Appearance(s): She wears diamond armor that is black, her hair is pale turquoise and it fades to aquamarine. Here pupils are lime green and the clothing that she wears with the armor is lime green. Her skin tone is pale, she wears armor that is just pieces, it is not a full suit. She wears durable blood red silk clothing under her armor.

Personality: Caring and very responsible with her powers, she would only try to protect the innocent. Kind and wished to make everyone happy but is a little sad when a star dies.

*Theme Song(s): Secret Rule- The song of the Universe

*Typically Worshiped By: Not very specific but is sort of worshipped by astronomers that are fond of gamma ray bursts.

Domain: The universe

*Temples: Stars

Weapons: honjo masamune 

Backstory: When Bright was a simple soldier that worked for Vishnu, she was considered one of his best guards. Bright was friends with a goddess of chaos that controlled the gamma ray burst first. Her friend believed that Bright was the one because she was considered trustworthy. Soon after the Chaos goddesses death, her last request was for her friend (Bright) to take on the duty of being responsible and wield the power of the gamma ray bursts, it was a very long process and a lot of time for her to know how to control it. Vishnu called her a traitor and was jealous of Bright's new power, he banished her and wasn't strong enough to take away her powers.

*Crush: Open

Other: Loki (She is the one that will either defeat or take away Outburst's powers if she can.) Her negative traits is that is does not like waiting for a long time. She does not like very loud noises, she likes quiet noise that is in space. Her flaws is that she does not know where a gamma ray burst will aim at until about a few seconds later but if it is heading for a planet she is on, she can change its course. She does have speed and strength but hesitates a lot, sometimes she doesn't.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Recall

• Posted at:

He/Him