Name: Evelyn Floratine

*Nickname(s): Eve

Pronouns: she/her/they 

Sexuality: Bi 

Parent(s): Fortuna and mortal. 

Species: human 

Appearances: Eve has very dark brown, almost black hair that falls about one third of the way down her back. Her eyes are brown and her skin has a nice tan to it. She is elow average height for her age, about 5' 4". She likes to wear blouses with skirta or sun dresses, occasionally jeans with T-shirts. 

Personality: Eve has self esteem problems and loves ti keep her secretes. She often hides from the world and cherishes her time alone. When she is alone she will do things that surprise people, such as singing. She isn't too trusting of anyone when first met and will likely not trust them for a while. Eve has problems telling the truth and prefers to hide her problems rather then face them. She often worries about how people think of her and what she looks like, which means that when she recieves a compliment she becomes quite flustered. Eve often takes everyone and everything seriously, so jokes often only confuse her. 

*Theme Song(s): later 

Weapons: she doesn't really like to use weapons, but she does own a brown hilted sword. 

Powers: she can turn enviable to a degree. She bends how people and animals see so that she is invisible. She can be seen though cameras. 

Backstory: Eve grew up with her father, who treated her with high expectations. If she didn't do something right the first time, she was expected to punish herself and then re-do whatever she was working on all over. Because of this, she began to believe that she was worthless. When she discovered that she could turn invisible, she ran from home. Fortuna, having heard about Eve running away, tried to find her. Fortuna never knew about how her father treated Eve until she found her. When Eve was found, Fortuna took her in after hearing what had happened to her. 

*Crush: open 

Other: Thor 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Poke 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Accepted.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Name: Wick (can be pronounced “wick-e”, or “wick”)

*Nickname(s): Wii (I did not think that through whoops)

Pronouns: He/Him

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Dreams, Ideals, Wishes

*Symbols: a green flame, candles, clouds, hedgehogs, butterflies

Powers/Abilities: Able to access the dream world (and therefore invade other’s dreams), able to grant wishes (within reason), and minor flame manipulation; shapeshifting

*Pets: n/a

Appearance(s): His usual human form is short, being 5’1”. Wick has pale skin, and a strangely long, crooked nose. His eyes are green, and his short, curly hair is white. Wick wears a white collared top with a dark-colored tie, along with slacks. Sometimes, he wears a green jacket over it.

His other main forms are a hedgehog with green eyes, and a green butterfly

Personality: Wick may come off as somewhat cold. He’s very encouraging, and tries to help nearly everyone and anyone. Wick is very observant, and has a very impressive memory. He acts like a prankster at times, often messing around to purposely cause trouble to relieve himself of boredom. It’s very hard to impress or anger Wicke, and he has good manners. Wicke is kind of lazy.

*Theme Song(s): Power Zone - PokePark 2

*Typically Worshiped By: anyone with a strong desire, dream, or wish

Domain: he has one, I’ll describe it in his intro

*Temples: not any major ones, but probably quite a few shrines

Weapons: n/a; he has his fire abilities, but they’re weak

Backstory: not now

*Crush: open I guess?

Other: Hestia

Name: Aegis

*Nickname(s): n/a

Species: technically a ghost

*Deity They Work For: Wick

Appearance: Aegis has thin blue-gray hair, and is around 4’11”. He has a sharp yellow-green eye (yes, only one eye) and a pale complexion. His other “eye” is covered up by a patterned eyepatch. Aegis wears a yellow-green tie, and a collared blue-grey shirt. He also wears black shorts, and black boots. On his right leg, Aegis wears a green anklet showing his loyalty to his master.

Personality: Aegis is short tempered, but very caring. He tends to always get involved, and draw Magius with him. Aegis has a very strong sense of right and wrong, and will try his hardest to always to the right thing - even if it means disobeying his master. At the moment though, he’s very loyal to Wick and Magius. Aegis likes order and will attempt to uphold order at all costs. He’s a hard worker, and unafraid of hurting other’s feelings.

*Theme Song(s): Poem of Everyone’s Souls - Persona

Weapons: a cutlass

Powers: can transform into a butterfly (has telepathy in this form) due to his anklet

Backstory: I’ll do this later

*Crush: n/a

Other: Hestia; twin of Magius; his lost eye is his left one; right handed

Name: Magius

*Nickname(s): n

Species: ghost

*Deity They Work For: Wick

Appearance:  Magius has thin blue-gray hair, and is around 4’11”. He has a sharp yellow-green eye (yes, only one eye) and a pale complexion. His other “eye” is covered up by a patterned eyepatch. Magius wears a yellow-green tie, and a collared blue-grey shirt. He also wears black shorts, and black boots. On his left leg, Magius wears a green anklet showing his loyalty to his master.

Personality: Magius, unlike his brother, is a little more lax. He’s not lazy - just more relaxed. He bottles up his emotions, but is quickly able to detect how others are feeling and try to make them feel better. Like Aegis, he’s rather loyal to his twin and Wick. He has a poor self-esteem, but tries to hide it

*Theme Song(s): Poem of Everyone’s Souls - Persona

Weapons: a baton (not really a weapon but ehh)

Powers: can transform into a butterfly (has telepathy in this form) due to his anklet

Backstory: look at Aegis

*Crush: n/a

Other: Hestia; twin of Aegis; left handed (holds baton in left hand); lost eye is his right one

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"If you make a mistake and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread: /304740

Bengal?

was I accepted?

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

I forgot to add that Tempest has horns at the side of her head that are twisted, and are dark red.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Name:  Raien (Pronounced like Rain) Tyran
*Nickname: None as of now
Pronouns:  He/him
Sexuality:  Bisexual
Species: Human
*Deity They Work For: Orinius
Appearance:  Raien has black hair and brown eyes. He is 5 foot 4 and he has a slim build. He has tanned skin. He usually wears a brown shirt with black pants and leather boots. He always carries around a bag containing a notebook, pencils, and his knife. 
Personality: Raien is very caring and kind. He loves cooking, reading,drawing the woods by Orinius’s cabins. He is very creative and he hates to fight. He has social anxiety and finds it hard to open up to people. He over thinks problems, which usually cause him to think about everything terrible that can happen. He blames himself for what happened in his past and will blame himself if anything happens to somebody he is close to. He hates talking about his past and whenever he is asked about it he is quick to change the subject.
*Theme Songs: Can’t think of any right now
Weapons: A knife, though he hates to use his weapons
Powers: He can heal people through touch, he can create small balls of light
Backstory: His father was a sorta well known magician and Raien was always at the shows in case somebody was injured. When Raien turned 18 he left the show and traveled around Forengard to learn new ways of cooking and to see art. After several years of traveling he returned home only to find out his father was murdered and his eldest brother, Lyle, running the show. He felt somewhat responsible for his father’s death, since if he was there he could of kept him alive. Later that evening, Raien decided to attend one of Lyle’s shows and saw that Lyle was a terrible person after he saw him show off deformed people in cages and murder several audience members for complaining about the show. Raien was horrified by what he saw left town again,only to receive a letter from his younger brother stating that Lyle was ran out of town, later that night . He returned to town, but often left to roam the forest, drawing the scenery. On one of the several walks he took through the woods, he saw Orinius and his dogs chasing after something before losing sight of them. He encountered Orinius several times after that and became Orinius's friend, eventually Orinius offered him a job. Raien was eager to get out of the house where his father died and where his monster of a brother once lived, so he accepted Orinius’s offer.
*Crush: None
Other: Horus  

Name:  Lyle Tyran

*Nickname(s): None (Feel free to make some)

Pronouns:  He/Him
Sexuality: Straight
Species:  Human
*Deity They Work For: None
Appearance: Lyle has messy black hair and brown eyes. Lyle usually wears a black suit with leather shoes and a top hat. He often wears a cape as well. He is 5 foot 6 and has a slim build. His top hat has a stripe of dark purple on it and the inner portion of his cape is purple. He carries a black metal cane everywhere he goes.
Personality:  Lyle is deceptive and intelligent. He is very charming and outgoing. He has quite the ego and seems to underestimate everybody. He often lies to people and loves to ruin people's lives for no reason, other than he finds it fun. Though he doesn’t care for many people, those he cares for he cares for deeply.

*Theme Song(s):  I can’t decide - Scissor Sisters, Betrayal - Groundbreaking, Beautiful People - Groundbreaking
Weapons: He has a blade hidden in his cane though he usually just uses his powers
Powers: He can manipulate shadows.
Backstory:  Lyle’s father was a sorta well known magician, who had Lyle steal from the crowd while he distracted the crowd with magic tricks. When Lyle became older his father made him a part of the show due to his control over shadows. He loved confusing the audience with his tricks, while his youngest brother stole from the audience. Eventually he took over his father's show (by killing his father) and he horribly twisted it. He started kidnapping people with disabilities and forcing them into his show. He even went as far as killing audience members who didn’t like the show. Eventually, he was ran out of town and to save himself he left almost everything he had behind. He lives in a small, old cabin at the edge of a forest now, stealing from and injuring travelers who roam to close to his cabin

Crush: Himself None yet
Other: Set

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

Name:Typhon 

Nicknames:The Crimson killer or the great devourer 

Sexuality:straight

God of: Consuming,Carnage and Adaptation 

Symbol: A serpent like alien.

power/abilities:in harsh environments or harsh enemies has the ability to adapt to overcome the situation, another oh of his abilities is to morph parts of his body into things like weapons etc. Has a power called the shadow that basically either cancel out an enemies power, magic or curse or if very weak just deactivates his energy it can also leave day-mares or nightmares of horrific things.when consumes things on a plant he gets its information. 

appearance: tall sorta buff serpent xenomorph like Alien creature his shell like chitin is one of the strongest things. Naturally build with giant claws,teeth and a tall with claw like things at the end with four arms.

personality: he is kinda crazy mostly unpredictable, has a problem with trust and blood lust witch means he is kinda big and killing and hurting people that’s why he needs someone to trust and keep him stable.

domain: he has one way for off the galaxy kinda off the grid but he mostly eats planets and stuff 

weapons: he carries four giant swords with materials not from this galaxy cuts through many things with ease. Then his tails claws Andy teeth

Backstory:since all these gods evil or good have all this power his is kinda like a neutral god meaning he will kill or hurt anyone he comes from a place of unknown survivors say he is built just to destroy consume and kill.

flaws: he is unpredictable if you want him stable needs someone to trust to keep him in check plus he killing Andy hurting is his thing does not matter who you are. 

• Posted at:

Please excuse my garbage writing I’m using an iPad it’s kinda hard to use I don’t know why

• Posted at:

Have you reached a verdict?

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

@Bengal

Can you please look over my new Backstory? It's in page five I think

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

@Midsummer:

If any of the GGaD mods say "Accepted", then everyone before the last "Accepted" is accepted, unless if there is a message going to an individual forumer that tells them that they are not accepted. So, you are accepted.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Bump

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

@Time

oh okay I didn't know that

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

So basically after this we do a character intro thing? 

Im sorry I dont know anything

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

@Midsummer, yep. just make sure to add GGaD somewhere in the title. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Tesla

*Nickname(s): None

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Asexual

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Courage

*Symbols: A scythe surrounded by golden fire

Powers/Abilities: The ability to grant courage to an army to prepare them for battle

*Pets: none

Appearance(s): Tesla Prefers to take on the appearance of a young teenager. Her teenage form has long black hair pale skin, freckles, Blue glasses, and brown eyes. she has a very narrow frame and is 5 feet

Personality:  Tesla is very independent but her independence leads to her making rash decisions she is courageous and fun and spends her free time making jokes and messing around.

*Theme Song(s): Spear of justice - Toby Fox

*Typically Worshiped By: Large army's

Domain: Modern sect

*Temples: None

Weapons: a golden bladed scythe with a black handle

Backstory: Tesla was born from the mouth of a phoenix and was granted the ability to immortal life and to spread courage

*Crush: none

Other:

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Name: Piper Eastin Quinn
Sexuality:Polyromantic Homosexual
Species: human
Appearance: Piper has short, orange-red hair and tan olive skin. He has freckles dotting his face and has bright green eyes. Piper is a smol noosle child and stands at 5 feet 6 inches. He tends to wear jeans and a orange T-shirt. He also wears red sneakers.
Personality: Piper is very shy and anti-social. He gets along well with friends he's known for a while, but is very insecure and introverted. He likes reptiles, dogs, reading, drawing(which he's Good at but won't admit it), and nature. However, Piper dislikes drama, loud noises, huge crowds, fires, and is afraid of horseflies and eagles.
Weapons: N/A
Powers; N/A
Backstory: He was raised in an average mortal family, but ran away due to his parents fighting all the time. He now lives in medieval godden-induced Forenguard.
Crush: OPEN
Other: lets go with Loki

Name: Temere Ythe Silvio
Nickname(s): Don't
Pronouns: They/Them
Sexuality:Demiromantic Pansexual
Species: Night Nymph
Employed to: Amare
Appearance: Temere tends to wear casual clothes like jeans and a teal shirt. They are skinny and nimble, and have very short black hair. They have pale skin and bright blue-grey eyes.
Personality: Temere is quiet and a little bit edgy. They tend to stay away from large crowds and people in general. Temere likes the nighttime, nature, silence, bodies of water, winter time and felines. However, they very much dislike fire, lava, some deities, daylight at high intensities, beetles and canines.
Weapon(s): a sharp purple scythe.
Powers: they can fly
Backstory: Temere was abandoned at age 10. They didn't mind the sudden solitude, and mainly stayed away from crowded parts of the Whispering Woods, which is where they stayed during their life. Amare found them here and took them in.
Crush: Open ;P
Other: Loki

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Got my forms!

Deity form:

Name: Sunshine Light

Nicknames: Sunny, or just Sunshine

Pronouns: She, Her, herself
Deity of: Light, the sun, fire

Symbols: A sun with a orange swirl in it.

Powers/abilities:  Sunny can control fire, can hold the sun if needed to. She can also breathe fire.

Pets: A sun dragon named Voltron (Idk how, Idk why)
Appearance: Wears an orange, red, and yellow dress. Has sun earrings and a ruby necklace. She wears high-heeled boots. A key is connected to her ruby bracelet.

Personality: Nice, smiles alot, super smart, helpful alot.
Theme song: NONE >:C

Typically worshipped by: Not known yet

Weapons: A fire sword and fire bow and arrows. But she can also breathe fire, :I
Domain: Wut is a domain?

Temples: The sun temple, or the light temple.
Backstory: Sunshine hated her life as a normal sun goddess, and found a way into the Underworld. That's what the key is for... (Ask me any questions if this needs to improve)

Crush: >:C nobody

Other: Helios (God of sun) and Artemis (Goddess of moon)

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

When life gives you Lemons Demand sugar and water or your lemonade is gonna suck.

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

@Typhon

Please read the rules. I also can’t help but notice that your typing style and character is rather similar to Cobli.

@Tesla

Please read the rules.

@Sunshine Light

I’m sorry, but GGaD!Sunshine Light needs more personality and flaws.

All others accepted.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Typhon there is a other section at the bottom of the from. You need to put a greek god in the other section to prove you read the rules. 

• Posted at:

Mamon transfixed

Bottom text

Am I still in?

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

Other : Athena

Ok am I accepted?

• Posted at:

Sirius

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Name: Coldfront
*Nickname: The Cold One
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: straight
Species: Kitsune

Deity They Work For: Midsummer
Appearances: As a fox (which he is most of the time) he is pale red with white highlights. He has short legs, but his muzzle is unnaturally long. His eyes are amber. He only has two tails, meaning he is not as powerful as most other kitsunes. A wooden necklace hangs from his neck. As a human (which he isn't much, you'll see why) he looks about like an eight year old boy with messy brown hair. His fox ears are almost squashed against his head. He wears a pale grey sweat shirt that is dotted with mud, dust, and who-knows-what. His blue jeans are old, tattered and disheveled. His tails remain in human form, and he has a couple scars on his arm (in both forms)  tbecause Midsummer got mad
Personality: Coldfront it sarcastic and loves terrible jokes and bad puns. He can be very annoying most of the time, and it seems as if he likes it. He can always be found in the forest playing pranks on foxes and other kitsunes. He is lazy most of the time. "I'll do it later" is his famous saying that is not actually famous to anyone but himself because he thinks it's funny that he never actually gets to doing the task
Theme Song: He wishes he had one but he's too lazy to pick one
Weapons: His teeth and claws because for the five hundred and sixty fourth time he got his dagger taken away so he can't have it anymore  
Powers: He can hover, read snippets of thoughts, and have short and vague visions of the future
Backstory: Coldfront was found by Midsummer after the war. He was horribly wounded during the final battle and thrown out because he could no longer fight or help his skulk. He had lived alone for years, but he was slowly dying. He promised that if Midsummer could save him, he would work for her and be her most loyal assistant. She knew little about his true personality, so she agreed and gave him an Ambrosia Flower (the one that only revives them I forgot which color I think White).
*Crush: Not yet (open)
Other: I don't have one

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Name: Gifflet Hunter

*Nickname(s):

Pronouns: He, Him

Species: Human

*Deity They Work For: Time (he's more of an apprentice)

Appearance: Grifflet is tall for his age, and has green eyes with brown hair, he has a slightly muscular body build. He wears a bright orange cloak, a bright light green tunic, dark brown pants, and brown pants.

Personality: Grifflet is very honest and a determined person. He’s also kind, but a huge flaw about him is that he is extremely reckless, so reckless, that you might wonder if he is just very reckless or extremely stupid. He also is so curious that it might just get him killed.

*Theme Song(s):

Weapons: Time gave Grifflet his magical staff that transforms into a right-wing made out of turquoise magic energy, it can also be used as a magic wand. The wing, being magic, can function by itself and make the user fly, having two wings just gives more stability.

Powers: Just normal spells, weaker than Time.

Backstory: Grifflet lived a normal life before the god Time found him and saw potential in him. He was taken to learn magic with Time.

*Crush: Nope

Other: Hermes

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Bump

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

boop

• Posted at:

Sirius

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Poke

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

You probably don’t know me but ‘ere ya go

Name: Helminth

Nickname: Octopus

Sexuality: Asexual

Deity of: Microorganisms
Symbol: A black icosahedron with red outlining.  
Powers/Abilities: Control over microorganisms. Can gain control over a mortal host, though it saps a lot of energy so he only does it in complete emergencies.
Appearance: Helminth is a young male about 6’1”. He has an olive complexion and has freckles littered across his cheeks. His eyes are completely neon blue and appear lifeless. His hair is black and very unkempt. He has dirt stains all over his clothing. He wears the same torn, white robe, which he never changes. He is tall and thin with a lanky build. He can also change into a bacteria, which is his primary form. 

Personality:  He is very short-tempered. Helminth has a ‘survival of the fittest’ mindset and will exploit others for his own success. If he doesn’t receive offerings, he will cause a pandemic in the town/village that did not worship him. He only looks for his own benefit and is also sadistic, being very excited when given the duty to torture someone. However, he is good-intentioned and is friendly when not angered. He offers amazing blessings to those who worship him.

Theme Song: Oogie Boogie Song

Typically Worshiped By: Towns/villages overrun with disease.  
Domain: Travels and has no specific domain.
Temples: Temples are built in many places to gain the favour of Helminth.    
Weapons: A whip with a blade attached to the end.
Backstory: He was a rich biologist who had achieved deity status after learning how to communicate with microorganisms. The microorganisms soon crowned him king, and he killed the ruler with disease, becoming very arrogant. He was exiled and he lost his arrogance in isolation, and it filled with hate. When he came back into contact with humans, he made a deal with a young girl that if they offer him prayers, he spares their lives. The girl had also unveiled his good side. 
Other: Zeus.

Mods, do me a favour and make this go through. 

• Posted at:

⌬ H e l m i n t h ⌬

⌬~Yo yo yo yo, what is up~⌬

The Defender of No-Swearing Zones

Memes N’ Magic

”Never put a sock in a toaster.” -Eddie Izzard

Up

• Posted at:

⌬ H e l m i n t h ⌬

Memes N’ Magic

♩~Uppity up upa~♩

• Posted at:

⌬ H e l m i n t h ⌬

Memes N’ Magic

up

• Posted at:

⌬ H e l m i n t h ⌬

Memes N’ Magic

up goes the GGaD

• Posted at:

⌬ H e l m i n t h ⌬

Memes N’ Magic

Bump

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

@Tesla, Midsummer, Time, & Helminth

Accepted.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Am I in GGaD?

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

Name: Daniel Molina

*Nickname(s): Dan, Danny, DanDan

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Human/Mortal

*Deity They Work For: N/A, he works for himself

Appearance: Daniel has short black hair and is clean shaved. He has cream skin with a natural sun tan. His eyes are hazel brown. Daniel’s average height, and lean from exercise. He has a strong preference towards gray/neutral colors. His usual clothing is a dark gray dress shirt with a dark green vest over it. He wears comfortable jeans with deep pockets obviously (somewhat washed out) and a brown belt to which small pockets can be attached. And to enhance his running speed, he has sprinting shoes (black). His mask covers his eyes and bridge of his nose, tied behind his head with a string. The mask itself is pure dark gray. And ocasionally, he puts on gloves (to avoid fingerprints) and grabs a backpack-like back.

Personality: Daniel is a pretty friendly guy, and is easy to get along with. It's kinda hard to make him mad, but say goodbye to your valuables if you do. He's the tiniest bit flirty when it comes to women, usually it's only a pickup line or two. On the down side, since he's such a good thief and hasn't ever been caught, he's gotten a lot more cocky, self-confident, and impulsive, which can provide a few problems for his future heists.

*Theme Song(s): You’ve Got To Pick A Pocket Or Two/Ron Moody, Hello/Adele

Weapons: Um, his brain. He usually prefers to run away, but can manage basic hand-to-hand combat and use a small knife for self-defense situations.

Powers: Good at thief-y stuff like, pickpocketing, breaking into places, picking locks, RUNNING AWAY. 

Backstory: Daniel Molina was born in the Modern Sect, in a big city where someone like he, a nobody with no wealth or importance, was coldly ignored. His mother died after giving birth to him, so it was just him and his dad when he grew up. But at age 10, his father was killed in an armed robbery, leaving Daniel an orphan. The social workers brought him to the orphanage, where he lived until he was 14 and ran away during midnight. He made it to the city of his birth, but was tired, starving, and on the verge of death when he arrived. Luckily, a few thieves found him in an alley and brought him to their leader, who accepted him into their gang and saved his life. Years passed and Daniel became a superb thief. Btu one by one, the others in his gang were caught and imprisoned, except him. He moved from place to place pretty often, as he was a wanted man and had almost never failed a heist. One day, when he was in his early twenties, he was in the nicer part of a city scoping out who to steal from, where he saw Silverskies and decided it would be a good idea to steal from her. But he didn’t know she was a goddess and she was in her mortal form. One thing led to another and three months after his fateful attempt to rob her, they were married in a small ceremony. They lived together happily for a year afterwards, Silverskies careful never to reveal who she really was, until she gave birth to their son, Javier Adrian, and was forced to leave due to her responsibilities as a goddess. Daniel was heartbroken and confused as to why his wife left him without a word, but he did his best to raise his son and taught him everything he knew about being a thief. But alas, he too was forced to leave his son at an orphanage as well, when Javi was 11, since the authorities were hot on his tail. Ever since, he’s been running for his life and has always wondered what happened to his long lost wife and the son he left.

*Crush: Silverskies

Other: Hestia, his POV color is Gray.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Yes, finally!!! :D

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Can I role play again or do you guys still need more time? 

• Posted at:

Mamon transfixed

Bottom text

up?

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light