star count:207

The forums are falling apart...

Yeah Phil *Pokes Phil's eye*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Name: Meia

*Nickname(s): Mei-Mei,Mei

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Straight 

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Felines, Wisdom, And Nature magic

*Symbols: A open book, the sillouellette of a cat head, and a tree

Powers/Abilities: Flying, felines naturally take to her, and able to do plant related magic, and she can also make herself or others become smarter. She can also turn into a cat.

*Pets: She has a pet cat named Zoia.

Appearance(s): She has black hair, that turns to red at the bottom. She usually keeps it loose, and it falls to her waist.She has a red cloak with a white stripe at the bottom.She usually carries around a staff with a ruby 

at the top. She has dark brown skin, forest green eyes with catlike pupils, and a lavender shirt, black skirt, blue pants, and combat boots. She also has a locket, around her neck.

Personality: Meia is tough, and protective. She has a big sense of humor, and she’s great a being sarcastic

. She acts prickly, but her hearts in the right place, and she would die to protect her freinds.She is extremely 

Smart, and knows everything. She often holds grudges, and will seek to have revenge.

*Theme Song(s): 

*Typically Worshiped By: Scholars, Students, Druids, and other people who are related to plant magic.

Domain: She lives in a dimension called Everfree, which is thickly forested, and swarming with many creatures, mostly felines. There is a giant tree, and that’s where you’ll find Meias home. It is a cottage, but is much bigger on the inside. Like a palace big. There are vines and plant growth everywhere, and of corse she doesn’t mind them. You’ll also probably see all types of felines there, including tigers and lions. There are huge library’s too, that cover everything

There is only one portal to Everfree, in a extremely thick jungle.

*Temples: Her temples are found in forests, and often have plants growing everywhere, and libraries. The temples are often white, and cats there are treated like royalty. (There are often a lot)

Weapons: She often uses her staff, but will also use a bow, and a dagger.

Backstory: She lived a normal life, until one day, her village lit on fire. She was the only survivor. A deity found her, and took her in, making her a goddess.

*Crush: Open

Other: Artmis

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

Is it ok if I post a character intro and have nobody post in it? Both of the refined backstories that I’ve put in haven’t come thru yet, and I just wanna prepare. Can I do that?

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

star count:207

The forums are falling apart...

@Prisma, I would answer, but I have no idea XD

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

I’d answer anyway Prisma

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

Name: Lotus

Pronouns: She, her

Sexuality: Bi

Deity of: Life (as in living things. Like basically nature.) and magic (as in she is deity of the blanket term magic, but can do little of this magic herself).

Symbols: A lotus flower

Powers/Abilities: Lotus can make plants grow, and flowers sprout up where she walks. She can also make shields and defense related things with magic. She can talk to animals.

Appearance: Lotus has pink hair with green tips and light tan skin. Her eyes are pale green and she's short but slender. Lotus usually wears loose fitting clothing, like loose blouses and skirts. She doesn't wear shoes.

Personality: Lotus is rather calm, but she hates violence. She will only fight if absolutely necessary. Otherwise, Lotus is a pacifist, and believes if both sides of a conflict are trying, peace can always be reached. Lotus is fairly quiet and reserved, and she typically observes things to learn more.

Domain: Lotus has a small village in the forest that she made.A couple of animals call it home, as well as several people of varying races, but it's fairly isolated and small.

Weapons: As previously mentioned, Lotus abhores fighting, but if absolutely necessary, she can use magic in an offensive manner.

Backstory: Lotus was born a deity. She was just a ball of magic that formed itself into a person. It was so long ago barely anyone remembers how Lotus appeared, but the magic came from somewhere in a forest.

Other: I know I said Loki before but I also like Artemis and also Lotus considers herself the protector of nature (mainly forests)

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

@Zodiak I noticed that Lotus is a deity of life (and like the 8th deity of magic lol). I think right now the only other deity of life is Galaxian, though, and their personalities match pretty well. :) Do you want them to be friends or...something (acquaintances, having met each other before, etc.)? Oof, of course, "no" is always great too; I saw some others using the sign-up thread as communication for characters, though, so I thought I might as well try that out.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

@Galaxian

Sure! If anything, they can have met before. Maybe Galaxian has been to the village before?

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Can Meia be freinds with Galaxian too?

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

@Zodiak Sure! That makes sense. Do you want a separate thread to talk things out a bit? (I don't think there's much that's needed to be talked about but regardless.)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

@Ocean/Kitsune/Eliza/Brine accepted

@Cobra You still need to add on to Flower’s personality and go into detail about what underworld magic is. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

@Cat I think her personality would get along with that of the god of Loyalty's. :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Name: Jeffery the II (explained in Backstory)

*Nickname(s): King Jeffery (Bella), King Corgi (Also Bella) MAH CORGI (Eliza), Face-Squasher (Alex & Rachel),

Pronouns: He/Him

Species: Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*Deity They Work For: Eliza’s pet

Appearance: Jeffery looks like your average Pembroke Welsh Corgi. :)

Personality: Jeffery is sweet and a good dog in general. He’s good at consoling people when they’re upset, and he loves being hugged and cuddled, as well as also being pet. He sometimes might try to squash your face when you’re trying to sleep, though.

*Theme Song(s): Dogsong—Toby Fox

Weapons: WOOF

Powers: WOOF

Backstory: Eliza’s always loved corgis. When she was younger, she had a stuffed corgi named Jeffery (which *cough* she still might have *cough cough*), so she HAD to have a real one. She saw Jeffery, and she knew he was the living embodiment of what she had imagined her stuffed corgi to be. Hence, she named her new dog Jeffery the II, since her stuffed one was the first Jeffery.

*Crush: WOOF

Other: Chronos and Time. His PoV color is the color of whoever is also with him. If Eliza's with him, his PoV is the same color as her.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Wait, am I accepted?

• Posted at:

THIRD REPOST

Name: Ash
*Nickname(s):
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Deity of(Up to 3 things): Guilt, Entropy, Necromancy
*Symbols: a black circle with a gray eye somewhat to your right. A judge’s hammer.
Abilities/Powers: He’s abandoned all forms of fire magic except for summoning his black fire, he can summon the dead for a day or two(as to not be too OP). He still has that oh so wonderful telepathy, and he has the shadow spikes.
*Pets: none
Appearance(s): Regular Form: Ash grey skin, dark grey eyes. His build is lean and athletic, and he’s 7’11” feet tall. His wingspan is nearly as large as an oak tree, and his wings themselves are bat-like. He wears a hooded robe with very sleek bracers and something like a pair of boots. His feet are gargoyle-like so he can’t wear just anything. He has black hair and darker black horns that curve back, all in all his horns are around a foot long.

True Form: He stands at 32’1” feet tall, and is more like a gargoyle than before.. His face has grown an edge at the chin, and his legs are bent at an angle. His wings are now more like a dragon’s, and spread out almost the width of a large house. His eyes are now black all the way. His horns now curve forward and he now has four; two on his head and two on the bottom. If someone was able to get hold of one of the horns, they could build three large canoes.
Personality: He’s holding thousands of grudges, but never shows that. In fact, he barely shows any emotions. Often he has a mask of grim determination on his face. Though despite his mask, he’s been concerned for the people he cared for, so he started to check in with them regularly.
*Theme Song(s): Monster - Skillet
*Typically Worshiped By: Necromancers and those who wish to cleanse themselves from their sins.
Domain: still that castle in the midevil sect. and that one Palace in the Underworld.
*Temples: there are one in each graveyard and a few scattered around towns rumored to have necromancers. Also pretty much every court room.
Weapons: He still has his swords, but now he has a staff.
Backstory: He ‘died’, but slowly started reforming within his old armor, when he was finished he burst from within and the only bits that survived were his bracers and footware. He was roaming for about a week before actually showing himself. When he did, people took notice and temples to him started popping up seemingly randomly. The deities who took notice couldn’t figure out who’s temples they were, and the demigods and mortals who also took notice, couldn’t figure it out either. So, Ash decided to start showing real signs of his awakening; his old symbols started popping up near the temples to him. Still most people couldn’t find what/who the temples were for so now he’s finally decided to come out of hiding.
*Crush: Wyvern.
Other:Mehrunes Dagen. Still slightly weak against silver, and he’s Brine reborn.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

*Nickname(s):
*Symbols: a black circle with a gray eye somewhat to your right. A judge’s hammer.
Abilities/Powers: He’s abandoned all forms of fire magic except for summoning his black fire, he can summon the dead for a day or two(as to not be too OP). He still has that oh so wonderful telepathy, and he has the shadow spikes.
Appearance(s): Regular Form: Ash grey skin, dark grey eyes. His build is lean and athletic, and he’s 7’11” feet tall. His wingspan is nearly as large as an oak tree, and his wings themselves are bat-like. He wears a hooded robe with very sleek bracers and something like a pair of boots. His feet are gargoyle-like so he can’t wear just anything. He has black hair and darker black horns that curve back, all in all his horns are around a foot long.

True Form: He stands at 32’1” feet tall, and is more like a gargoyle than before.. His face has grown an edge at the chin, and his legs are bent at an angle. His wings are now more like a dragon’s, and spread out almost the width of a large house. His eyes are now black all the way. His horns now curve forward and he now has four; two on his head and two on the bottom. If someone was able to get hold of one of the horns, they could build three large canoes.
Personality: He’s holding thousands of grudges, but never shows that. In fact, he barely shows any emotions. Often he has a mask of grim determination on his face. Though despite his mask, he’s been concerned for the people he cared for, so he started to check in with them regularly.
*Theme Song(s): Monster - Skillet
*Typically Worshiped By: Necromancers and those who wish to cleanse themselves from their sins.
Domain: still that castle in the midevil sect. and that one Palace in the Underworld.
*Temples: there are one in each graveyard and a few scattered around towns rumored to have necromancers. Also pretty much every court room.
Weapons: He still has his swords, but now he has a staff.
Backstory: He ‘died’, but slowly started reforming within his old armor, when he was finished he burst from within and the only bits that survived were his bracers and footware. He was roaming for about a week before actually showing himself. When he did, people took notice and temples to him started popping up seemingly randomly. The deities who took notice couldn’t figure out who’s temples they were, and the demigods and mortals who also took notice, couldn’t figure it out either. So, Ash decided to start showing real signs of his awakening; his old symbols started popping up near the temples to him. Still most people couldn’t find what/who the temples were for so now he’s finally decided to come out of hiding.
Other:Mehrunes Dagen. Still slightly weak against silver, and he’s Brine reborn.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Oh hey, that double posted.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

*Nickname(s): 
Abilities/Powers: He’s abandoned all forms of fire magic except for summoning his black fire, he can summon the dead for a day or two(as to not be too OP). He still has that oh so wonderful telepathy, and he has the shadow spikes still.
Appearance(s): Regular Form: pretty much the same as he used to look, except he’s now wearing a hooded robe instead of armor(though he still has bits of armor), and his eyes are gray now that Exitium and Schepping are gone. 7”11 feet tall.

True Form: he stands at 32”1 feet tall, and is more like a gargoyle than ever. His face has grown an edge at the chin, and his legs are bent at an angle. His wings are now more like a dragon’s.
Personality: His grudges in his previous life still stand strong, if not stronger. Despite the cold aura he used to give off, his aura is now one of slight distrust. He still hides the majority of his emotions, but he does now show happiness! Ash has been searching for an explanation for as to why he was stuck in a weakened state until after his ‘death’. He’s found it, and has not shared his findings yet.
*Theme Song(s): It’s Raining Somewhere Else - Toby Fox
*Temples: there is one in each graveyard and a few scattered around towns rumored to have necromancers. Also pretty much every court room.
Weapons: He still has his swords, but now he has a staff
Backstory: He ‘died’, but after everyone had left he was actually slowly reforming into his true form. Despite the fact that it took almost a month, it has finished and he is back to life! There were a few rumors of him showing up places before he finally decided to come out of hiding.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

OH HEY, THAT TRIPLE POSTED

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

up, broom

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

Name: ???

*Nickname(s): The Apologetic Assassin; the Catamount/Cougar/Puma (future)

Pronouns: “They” for the current moment; “he or she” if Galaxian is there, but he won’t be ;)

Sexuality: Unknown

Species: Unknown???

*Deity They Work For: Unknown, if at all (present); Orphos (future)

Appearance:

Their appearance has yet to be seen by others, that is, including the Masked Ones and those beyond—at least, not anyone who has lived to see it.

Okay, so the narrator should probably start with the current mask design (the not-cursed one) before the future one. As the Apologetic Assassin, they wear a mask separated into two halves, the bottom half and the top half. The two parts are relatively equal in size, as it is split around the proximity of the nose and the areas around it. The two parts are connected by a relatively thin silver lining of some material, presumably to serve as a breathing vent. Their eyes are covered by two red orbs on the upper part of the mask where their eyes would be positioned. Their hair is covered by a black hood. The narrator only says this because they will come in in this appearance.

Okay…now for future. They will not be outfitted in full body armor. Instead, they will have pieces of it around vital parts—one on the chest, another on the neck, then their forearm and both the upper and lower leg, separated. However, their armor will even then be hidden, covered by their outer wear. Though unseen, the narrator clarifies that it is the same armor as the other Masked Ones in style: Black, with bronze runes and symbols. It just isn’t full-bodied and it isn’t as heavy, and it definitely isn’t prominent.

The Masked One mask itself is obsidian and only covers their face, which is why they will wear the hood still. The Mask will also have the red orbs incorporated into it, so their eyes are still hidden, and is in the shape of the face of a cougar, impassive and expressionless. Unlike the others, the mask has no gold imprints on it, and like the other masks, their face cannot be seen. Otherwise, as a Masked One, they will wear the same overall style of clothing, excluding the armor.

If they are a kid turned into an adult by the mask, it certainly doesn’t seem like it, especially considering how the fellow Masked One, Hyena, gained physique and height from just wearing it. Instead, they have a…rather scrawny build, considering they’re supposed to be an adult by now. Rather, they look more like they’re in between teenage years and pre-adult years. They are relatively tall, though—about 5’ 4’’ or so (also known as the narrator’s being sarcastic, so they are very short).

Though their facial features have yet to be seen, from the angular shape (or lack thereof) of the mask(s), it can be seen that their face is relatively round. Underneath the orbs, if someone actually had the time to look through them, the color seems pretty correspondent to the red tint. From their height, which is relatively tall (about 5’ 10’’), it can be determined that they are probably relatively young—that is, the maximum age being about the bare minimum just before adulthood--17.

They hide who-knows-how-many-weapons on them, and in places unexpected. Sometimes that includes the surrounding area, so they are always prepared for an unexpected encounter, even if they don’t have weapons on hand by some chance. Otherwise, it’s safe to assume this person can pull out weapons from anywhere, without any warning.

Usually, they wear dark-schemed clothes, tight and mostly clinging to their physique.

Personality: The Apologetic Assassin is, as their name implies, very ironic in personality. Though they specialize in killing people, they much prefer to do it secretly—that is, without their presence and focus ever being known. Though unknown if they have a motive, they are clearly calculating and not willing to take chances on the moment—most of the time. Overall, from the simple fact that they hide weapons where accessible so they can obtain them if necessary, they are very resourceful and have a good memory. Otherwise, they have a pattern of doing things as if a code that has not been cracked yet.

In their crimes, they leave no tracks other than what they want to leave (will be specified in POVs). Even the tracks that they want to leave reveal nothing about them—or only what they want others to know about them.

In the future, as a Masked One, they seem to have an inability to feel pain. That means that they will not mind Limbo (as much), resulting in a greater likeliness to be able to do things without punishment—and knowing it. Their motives for joining the Masked Ones is unclear, seeing that they tend to work best alone instead of in a group, so why then, join a group? However, it can be seen that they most likely have a motive for everything they do, and not just for the sake of killing others both as the Apologetic Assassin and the Catamount.

If somehow one were to get them to trust oneself, they would be relatively open and would be willing to do anything—but one should not want to befriend them, unless one is insane.

Though not willing to take risks, they are not the type of person to completely do everything just for the sake of having to do it. They do leave a few side missions, which might just be what they are doing. In this, they are quite daring and reckless, so perhaps getting them to take risks such as these, hard as it would be, would be a great weakness.

But the real question is, if what they are doing is only the side missions…what is the greater objective as a whole?

*Theme Song(s): TBD

Weapons: Literally anything; it’s safe to assume that of them.

Powers: Unknown, if any

Backstory:  Unknown (I promise it’s actually written out, I just don’t want to reveal it for the plot)

*Crush: Unknown; if none, you don’t want them crushing on you

Other: Sun Wu Kong

This character has a catch! (No, totally not ruining ships and relationships with this ;) But probably for future use, since the narrator’s horrible at plotting out chronology.

Please forgive this person here for being so vague. ;)

POV color is undecided but just for the sake of it, the POV color is this.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

WAIT ASH IS BRINE?!?!? *faints*

Wyvern ain't gonna be happy.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

OC Form:

Name: Darkness
*Nickname(s): Dark
Species: Chaos/Darkness Spirit
*Deity They Work For: Stormbringer
Appearance: Darkness is made from pure chaos. She has red eyes that glow and she takes the form of either a human girl of a black wolf. In her human form, she is completely black, save for her eyes. In her wolf form, she is the same, but her eyes are a darker red. She is also a much bigger wolf then normal. She is lithe yet strong, and in her human form is around 5"8.
Personality: Cunning and patient, Darkness spends her times spreading chaos everywhere she can. She serves Stormbringer, and is very unpredictable.
*Theme Song(s): -
Weapons: Chaos swords
Powers: She can hurl chaos spheres and eat away at nearby objects, growing stronger when she does so. Her presence causes mortals to have darker thoughts
Backstory: She was created when Stormbringer managed to cause enough chaos by starting a war. Now she spends her entire immortal life spreading chaos.
*Crush: -
Other: Quezecoatl

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Nimarfira Edits:

Pet Name(may only be used by Kitsune): Nim

Personality add on: Nimarfira tries to surround himself with allies, and keep a few friends. He can seem insensitive and emotionless, this is not the case, he is actually quite caring and full of life. His past makes him paranoid about relationships and his emotions. He will actively avoid open relationships out of fear of getting a potential lover hurt or worse, however this does not hamper the affection he shows them. He will hide from his emotions while outside of his domain, in case he misses something crucial to keeping his whereabouts concealed from his brother(Sol).

Backstory: at the beginning of time he was born of the three things, Primordial Chaos, The Essence of Magic, and The Unknown. He is effectively one of the oldest deities, you but he does not age, thus he may appear to be any age they he reveals himself to expect or he chooses. He proves to be on the top five most powerful and less known God's. He once had ties to his half sister (Lua) and his brother(Sol). The bonds with Lua are still intact, but he and his brother Sol have been bitter rivals for many Millennia.

Nimarfira has had many experiences throughout the multiverse, each plane increased his unknown power before Sol began destroying them. Nimarfira covered himself with ancient runes to absorb magic and keep him from being traced by Sol, the one thing he wished he had time for was to do the same for Lua.

• Posted at:

Nimarfira (Nightfire) of the Obsidian Wings

He/Him

A lost, legendary dragon. 

Treasured: Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto

Forum Fam: Jacquelyn, Glamour, Kitsune, Deisma

"Why do we have to bow if the cause doesn't aid us?" ~Noctu Igne of The Oracle~

YE I GOT PRIVLAGES!!! (I'm laughing too hard to care about grammar)

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Name: Ichi

Nickname(s): Model One

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: Incapable of human romance

Species: Robot/cyborg

Deity They Work For: N/a

Appearance: She’s tall, sleek, and doesn’t look like a robot. That’s cause she has a covering of skin and flesh over a frame of iron, her skin is really pale though not white. Her red eyes are imitations that look real enough, though a bit unfocused. She has somewhat spiky silver-color ‘hair’ that ties into two tiny twin tails at the back of her head, and two strands that stick up at the top. If you look close enough, you’d notice Ichi doesn’t have ears. Instead, she has a pair of coverings that look like headphones, they connect to a ‘choker’ round her neck with wires on the back. She has similar devices around her wrists as well. A pair of fuchsia ‘holographic’ wings float near her back, not attached.There’s a roman numeral 1 engraved into the back of her neck.

Ichi wears pretty normal clothes. A burgundy tee with a yellow lighting bolt is tucked into her thick black belt. She has gray shorts and dark gray boots with neon red lines. 

Personality: Ichi doesn’t have a pre-programmed personality, rather than that, she was designed to develop an unique one depending on her experiences. By default though, she’s nice and naive, trying to help out when possible. She was also designed to want to obtain new knowledge, therefore, she’s quite curious.

Theme Song(s): “Superhero” by Nem (? unsure of producer name)

Weapons: She can wield any weapon given to her, and also use things as weapon. Her only natural weapon would be that she can produce an electric shock (of varied intensities) from her hands and arms. And the other one is her strength, since she is metal inside it does hurt. Technically her boots can be used to deliver powerful kicks.

Powers: Ichi doesn’t have what you’d call ‘powers’. Instead, she has abilities. For example, despite being solid metal internally, she can control her weight at will. Another feature is that her wings are functional, even though they are almost completely holographic.

Backstory: She’s a robot created by a team of programmers from the Cyber Sect, designed to be a superhero. Recently released into the real world to aid people in need. At least that’s what she’s supposed to do. Much like she’s supposed to be The perfect creation.

Crush: nope

Other: Artemis. (the appearance section is subject to minor changes)

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

im sending in randoms form

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Name: Random (Originally Leandro)

Nicknames: Leo, Leon

Pronouns: He/Him/They/Them/Xe/Xer

Sexuality: Aggressive▫Biromantic▪Bisexual

Deity of: Randomness, Opposites, Cartoons

Symbols: Animaniacs (It’s a cartoon), Any cartoon (But specifically Animaniacs since it is my/his favorite cartoon ever), a box of random numbers and other oddities, fire and water working together.

Powers/Abilities: Leandro can be quite a creative boy. He might seem lame, but his likings and powers are just…. Nice? Okay, well, let’s just get to it, why don’t we? One) He can make himself and others turn into a cartoon style and gain cartoon attributes. And example of this would be one of Kitsune’s characters, Chico. He is a pretty evil cat, and he used to be Leandro’s assistant.  He is basically a living rubber toy, and he can squeeze himself and spin/tie himself up. Of course, there are downsides of this. No deity/God/Goddess can have this effect happen to them unless they allow it, same with demigods. Mortals, he can do it, but they must know that he is going to do it. Deities, if they want to turn back to normal (if they don’t have any type of curse, not one casted from him to make them unable to change, even though he can’t do that) they can just -POOF- back to normal. Two) He can create very random objects, or choose random things. At times he is simply a random (insert what you want) generator. Example: Kitsune waves. “Could you give me a random number?” Random pauses, loading a number. He smiles. “Seven.” (Oh, uh, I actually randomly thought of that.). The downsides are very big, I guess? Through everything imaginable, somethings are simply unable to be created. He can’t create living beings, they must have been something inanimate, like a rubber cat (Chico). Chico was originally a rubber cat toy, but he decided to test his powers, causing him to become a real boy! An example of something he can’t do is: he grabs a block and turns it into a living being. It just wouldn’t work! It wasn’t in a humanoid shape. Chico was a purple, rubber cat, does that make sense?  He also cannot create weapons like swords, but he can create cartoony guns and hammers (referring to Chico, who has a huge, cartoony wooden hammer, and had almost squashed Leandro with it [haha, please no. Chico, if you attempt that again, I will be disappointed in you!]). Three) He can use elements. These elements are the original elements, Water, Fire, Air, and Earth. The downside is that he can only use Fire and Water, but he has to use them together, due to Chico, and what he is the deity of (Opposites). Four) Similar to a rainwing, his fur can change color. His iris’s can only change in size and shape.

Pets: Let's consider Chico as a pet.

Appearances: He originally was a lion/Pitbull Alebrije, well, he still is? Well, lets just say this before getting any further, he has intense facade.

___Look Below for more___

Height: 5’3. Yes, he is quite small for a 118 year old, isn’t he?

Body Shape: This ∇ but wider. It’s actually more realistic, but you should get what I mean.

Hair: (We added this in at last minute). His hair is #733147 that HTML. Okay, maybe a bit darker, but still, it’s like, really close. It’s like, super floofy, but small. It touches the rim of his cheek fur and that is just it. The bangs don’t touch his right side, but it slightly covers his eye on the left side. Oh, and he has the tail tuft of a lion the same color as his tail.

Eye Brows: Pitch black and thin (but thicker at the edges). The right one has a missing spot right in the center.

Tongue: It fades from dark blue to a neon blue.

Eyes: The ‘whites’ of the eye are neon red. It also has every color of the (I almost said alphabet) rainbow. The Iris’s can be any color/shape. When angered he has rainbow smoke billowing out of his eyes (Example: Sans).

Main fur color: It honestly can be any color, but his main color that he usually sticks with is #9c6f8e, ha, no. But it is similar. It’s a purple-brown like his hair, but lighter.

Secondary color/Markings: Once again, they can be any color, but always show. His markings are similar to #ff9494 this HTML, but more pale, and presumably darker.

Markings: On his shoulders are squarish swirls. He has stripes on his tail, and triangle stripes down his legs and arms. On his legs and arms the marking color fades darker at the ends. His stomach is the same color as the markings.

Nails/Claws: Each one of them is another color. The thumb is red, the index finger is orange, the middle finger yellow, the finger that I don’t think has a name is green and the pinkie is blue. It is the same on the other hand.

Accessories: He has a gold dermal near his right eye, which is actually bigger than the average microdermal. He has three large, golden hoop earrings on each ear. He has a silver nose piercing and a gold bull nose ring with a ruby in the center of it. He has a large black spiked collar. The spikes on the color are neon red and hanging from the center of the collar is a thick, strong gold chain. The chain has six links, excluding the link that connects it to the collar. He also has black finger gloves.

Personality: Hmm, personality. Dang, I’m still going off the ways of the amino. Let's hope one of the mods has seen the amino forms there. They are detailed :/. OKAY! LET’S GO!

Positive Traits: He, when in the mood, will make sure his voice is heard and that everyone gives their opinion. He will care deeply for the people he trusts, and if he trusts them enough, his caring for them might grow into a succeeding love that will last until the end of one of the two’s days. He wants to make people like him, so he can overcome his fear of being mistreated and abused like his past. He knows he can overcome those bad feelings like lostness and fear, so he tries his hardest to do so. He will make sure his goals are complete, and if he fails and he knows he can do it the next time, he will try again until he gets it right.

Neutral Traits: He isn’t exactly easy to trust, due to the incidents that happened throughout his pretty bad lifetime. He knows that no one can’t stay forever, but still tries to find someone who can stay with him for at least a bit. This makes him pretty flawed, because it seems to be pretty hard to be able to like someone when you have trusting issues. His trusting issues aren’t even that bad, they can be overcome pretty easily.

Negative Traits: He is naturally loud, which can be a problem for some. He is actually cold, which is odd, unless he explains to you how others treated him for being mutated and not having wings. As stated in appearance, he has intense facade. He just wants others to leave him alone, and he thinks that the way he made his appearance will help him be avoided, which he has yet to realize it won’t. He always hides what he is, and acts like a low being, since he was like that until he encountered difficulties. He is pretty lost in life and doesn’t know how to make things turn for him, but all he knows is that you can’t trust others not to judge. He reacts really badly to flirting, and sometime takes flirting seriously, when most knows the person is just trying to get anyone, but they don’t care about the person themself.

Theme Songs: Usually I’m so good at this, but today, I’m not :/ sorry (hehhhh)

Typically worshiped by: No one, he has kept his identity secret.

Domain: He lives with Kitsune.

Temples: None.

Weapons: Um, the cartoon weapons he makes I guess.

Backstory: Welp, there was a Alebrije, seems pretty normal? No, he was ‘mutated’. He didn’t have wings like the most of them did. He was messed around with, bullied even. Some even hurt him. This Alebrije was called “Leandro”. Soon enough the Alebrije was chased out of his home, his touch with the afterlife shattered as he fell from the above. He fell and fell, then suddenly, his body hit the ground. There he laid, bleeding out on a, wait, no, is that? What luck he has! He landed on a Blue Ambrosia flower! Soon he awoke, and a kitsune stood over him. “Are you okay?” She asked him, feeling his head. He nodded. “What happened?” He asked. The Kitsune smiled. “You fell on a ambrosia flower. I think your a deity, like me, now.” shock hit him like a cannonball in the face. “WHAT? NO! I don’t want that!” The kitsune grabbed his shoulder, and he fell into a calm stage. “There, there. Come, you can stay with me.” She smiled, taking him to her domain. They just kinda, um, live there now. He made one of the random toys he found into a real boy. They were friends, he trained his friend. He and Kitsune named him “Chico”. When he Made Chico into a deity, he tried to kill the Alebrije, but soon he calmed down. He became odd. He was funny this way though. Now they just gotta keep Chico from going crazy again.

Crush: OPEN!!!! (to both genders, of course!)

Other: Hmmm, idk, Athena? That’s like the most popular goddess/god :/

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

@Eliza SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH DON’T TELL HER YET!

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Recall

• Posted at:

He/Him

Deity Form:

Name: Sol

*Nickname(s): The Plane Destroyer, King of Infestation, The Demon Prince

Pronouns: him/It

Sexuality: Infestation

Deity of: All Underworlds, Infestation, Demons

*Symbols: Infested Demon.

Powers/Abilities: Controls an army of Demons, ability to track purity outside of the Red Veil, it can make three copies of himself to fight with it, creates creatures for the underworld and can create portals directly to the underworld.

*Pets: demon army, anything in the underworld.

Appearance(s): Fire Dragon Form: it is the opposite of Nimarfira, gray and red and has soft pulsing scales that might as well be butter in comparison. however it is always covered in flames, teeth to tail. It doesn't have plates for his wings and underbelly and his horns replicate that of a demon. It has gnarled teeth and tentacles for spines and his tail looks like a trident, this gives him the appearance that it is diseased or deformed. His eyes are raging red flames, this will be the only sign of resemblance between him and Nimarfira.

Half Fire Dragon Form: it retains his horns, teeth, eyes, tail, and spines. It persists to be on fire, it appears to be very muscular and built like a brute, but it is slow. It wears demonic metal armor that cannot compare to Nimarfira's Q-carbon magic alloy.

Personality: anger is something it never runs out of, it cannot resist harming a creature no matter how innocent, and takes pride in destroying the plane it and Nimarfira originally lived. It hates that it has a half sister and will stop at nothing to end Lua this time. He almost never fights his own battles and gets someone else foolish enough to do his dirty work for him. It is similar to his brother in regards to being irritated easily. It holds nothing sacred and vows to destroy everything Nimarfira loves and holds dear.

*Theme Song(s): anything that has to do with war, and destruction.

*Typically Worshiped By: Demons and creatures of the underworld, Infestation, bringers of war, and arsonists.

Domain: A castle In the Underworld made of hellstone and volcanic rubble. An entire kingdom of Infestation and armies of Demons are at his command. His symbol is put on flags and tapestries all over the castle which are doused in fire retardant. The castle is built and floating in the magma of the largest volcano in the Underworld.

*Cultists: Sol doesn't have temples but instead has Cultists all over the Planes.

Weapons: It carries a greatsword with a bladed chain on the end that is made of demonic metal, the blades are made of a solid fire that can be found in the Underworld and can be made by Nimarfira. An entire army of Demons and the Infestation is at his disposal.

Backstory: Sol was created by the same force of darkness and chaos as Nimarfira but instead of the essence of magic It had the eternal fire, but it still had a brotherly bond with Nimarfira. It sought to destroy Nimarfira despite being weaker than him in technological and magical means. He helped in the creation of Lua and instantly regretted doing so when it learned that it gave him a half sister that is now aligned with Nimarfira. It destroyed the plane they lived on in hopes to destroy Lua with it but failed. Now it scours the void for any trace of them to this day in hopes to catch and destroy both Nimarfira and Lua.

*Crush: None and never will have one.

Other:Crnobog, Aries, Sekhmet, Hel, Sol's heart is made of the darkest solidified shadow and will double the power any Deity that consumes it whole.

Demigod Form:

Name: Lua

*Nickname(s): LuLu, Starfall

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Parent(s): Magical binding of essences between angel and dragon that was then tied to Nimarfira and Sol to be their half sister.

Species: Angel and Dragon hybrid.

Appearance(s): Moon Angel Form: By saying the command word “Luna.” she turns into this form. Her wings are covered in soft feathers, and have a gentle white-gray color like the moon, they are large enough to drag behind her as she walks. She is beautiful, of average height and feminine build. Her long hair matches her wings in color and reaches the middle of her back. Her skin has a faint white glow and feels soft to the touch. Lua’s irises and pupils are an other worldly light blue that is streaked with gold where darker pigment is supposed to be. She tends to be easy to harm, her structure structure not designed for combat like her brothers. She wears golden eyeliner and she is adorned with decorative gold weaves(armlets, lace wing armor, full finger rings). Under a light gray robe with golden trim, her torso and lower body is wrapped in multi-part gold and diamond alloy weavings of her design that Nimar helped her create. A lightly enchanted necklace Nimar made her swear to never take off glowing with golden light(with ancient elven runes that keeps Lua from aging and natural d3ath”). A golden crown that rests in the center of her forehead(enchanted with ancient elven runes to protect her from the shadows and the sun's light.) the golden weaves are fused to her and may not be removed in any way aside from very powerful magic.

Diamond Dragon Form: By saying the command word “Illuminate” she turns into this form. She retains her glow, eyes, necklace. The creases between her white diamond scales are glowing with the same other worldly light blue. Her claws, horns, teeth, spines, tail and plating are the  gold and diamond alloy of her weaves. Her tail, horns, and claws have the same weave look to them as her angel form. She is half the size of her brothers being half their actual age, and is similar to Nimarfira in structure. She has the same limitations as her angel form in regards that she can be harmed easily. Her crown shows in her dragon form.

Both forms have a birthmark of the other worldly light blue light resembling the joining of dragons and angels (a dragon and an angel cuddling) on her left shoulder.

Personality: she is a naturally shy, but happy soul and radiates kindness. Her soft spoken words usually brings peace to all around her. She has a perfect singing voice and will gladly share it with others. She loves making new friends, and she finds herself flooded with complements. When tension is brought to the surface she will hide behind Nimarfira, a trusted friend, or her own wings until she has been moved out of the area or it is resolved. She cannot handle conflict and will have an emotional breakdown. Her fragile emotions cause her to cry easily. Any who know her well, most likely won’t willingly cause her to cry, any who don't know her well will most likely regret doing so immediately. She trusts easily despite what Nimarfira says. She holds hope for creatures both mortal and immortal to have peace. She makes friends easier than anyone else.

*Theme Song(s): anything emotional or full of energy.

Weapons: the only thing she has for defence is a small white and gold trinket with light blue lights in the shape of a helminth charger(the result of a biological experiment of an infestation and a dog, Nimarfira conducted). When activated the trinket vanishes and an actual white, gold and blue illuminated helminth charger appears, her name is Ayatan.

Powers: She may release an aura that calms all creatures in the area or an aura that heals all friendlies in the area completely. she draws her magic from the moon and can only use non-aura magic when it is visible, an exception is made for any who let her tap into their well of magic. She is a purely defensive and restoring magic user. She illuminates dark places around her.

Backstory: Her birth was in a different plane of the multiverse, one where Nimarfira and Sol were known across the land. She was born of the joining of an angel and a dragon, in a treaty to end a planeular war between the two species. The help of a god was needed for Lua to survive, and the only ones willing to do so was Nimarfira and Sol. They each made a pledge to set aside their differences for her sake and took the impurities of both dragons and angels out of her. Once the deed was done Sol, left not knowing of the bond they had made with her, they would forever be her half brothers. Nimarfira took her in and essentially raised her and taught her everything he knew about her powers. Sol later found out and destroyed the plane trying to hurt her, but Nimarfira created the Red Veil and took every precaution to keep Sol from ever finding them. Eventually Nimarfira let her leave the tower after meeting his friends and allies so that she may bring peace to this plane.

*Crush: Open

Other:Belobog, Isis, (*sigh*) Athena, Lua's heart is made of the purest solidified moon light and will double the power of any Deity that she chooses.

I will introduce them to the RP a little later. ~Nimarfira~

(Also prep for four new people...)

• Posted at:

He/Him

Name: Vigil

*Nickname(s): Bossy

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Bisexual

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Justice

*Symbols: A scale with a sword on one side and a bag of money on the other

Powers/Abilities: He can cause justice by increasing the abilities of people like police officers and heroes. He often goes around claiming the souls of people who are justly no longer living and delivers them to the Underworld. He can slow or dull unjust people’s wits and abilities. He is basically very powerful against people who are in the wrong. 

*Pets: He has several shape-shifting “guards” to help him out. They can appear as nearly anything and have no emotions and follow no one else’s orders. 

Appearance(s): He appears as a African boy of 17, in slightly tattered clothes. He wears a white shirt with black cuffs and black dress pants with white pockets. His shoes are prism-like, so they change color depending on how you look at them. His hair is short and black and curly. 

Personality: To Vigil, everything is black and white. There is only good and evil, right and wrong, just and unjust. He can be easily hoodwinked as long as they are in the right and the other is in the wrong, even by just a little bit. He is ruthless, often hunting people down to serve them justice. He hates Crow and all she stands for, and he has tried countless times to stop and punish her. He is completely past feeling remorse of any sort for people in the wrong, he just breezes by. He’s also kind of an emotionless husk and a monster, so he’s often viewed as a bad guy. 

*Theme Song(s): 

*Typically Worshiped By: Officers, people in the army, heroes, decent people, victims. 

Domain: A small woodshed that’s falling apart on the outside, a beautiful manor within. 

*Temples: 

Weapons: Nunchucks, a crossbow, t0rture devices

Backstory: He grew up as an illegal slave in some white village in the Modern Sect near the Sahara Desert (or the equivalent.) Orphaned, forced to work long hours and watch his friends leave around him, he began to lose emotions just to help. One day, he collapsed. He was expecting it, of course. But then a deity came and whispered, “You can stop this from happening ever again.” He promised and was turned into the deity of justice. 

*Crush: None, ever. 

Other: Zeus, my friend. 

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

Joined February of 2018

Star Count: 278

~The Extroverted Author~

Travel light and see the world right

You'll never know if you never go

Hey all! Sorry for the wait. With everything that's happening, I want to take this chance to remind you to save any character forms you have if you haven't already. You still have plenty of time to do so.

We know that a lot of you are curious about the future of GGaD. We're discussing it right now, and we will announce our plans as soon as we know what we plan to do moving forward. We have a lot of things to consider, and it warms my heart to know that so many of you want us to continue.

You can still submit characters, but I would advise against starting any new plots that you plan to go long-term until we really know what we plan to do with the FWRP.

Since people are beginning to leave and make arrangements, many people are wondering what to do with their OCs. If both parties agree, you can 'adopt' another forumer's characters and take them as your own. However, the rules are a bit different with deities. As you know we have a strict two-deity rule. However, if you adopt a deity from someone and they are involved in a plot that cannot reasonably go on without them, then you can use that deity until the plot is completed, then that deity must be retired. You cannot rotate deities in and out of retirement, and you should not rp all 3+ deities in one thread unless the situation absolutely calls for it. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us! 

@Cat accepted

@Prisma you technically don't need an intro thread for your characters. While it's good practice so people know who they are, it's not mandatory. If you don't want people rping in an intro thread, I'd title it as a story or specify that you don't want people commenting in it. 

@ Zodiak How powerful are Lotus's shields? Could you add some more traits to her personality?

@Eliza accepted

@Brine how do the shadow spikes work? Shadows aren't really solid. I need more to his personality as well. Right now it just seems like he's Mega Emotionless Edgelord and that's it.

@Galaxian accepted

@Stormbringer I need more to her personality as well. Does her presence affect deities, or the are the mortal-turned more likely to be affected?

@Nimarfria do Sol's copies share his abilities and strength or is it spread out amongst them? I'd also like more to his personality as well. I get he's hella evil, but why is he hella evil?

Lua's accepted

@Specter accepted

@Kitsune Alebrijes are so neat, accepted

@Crow do Vigl's powers work on dieties?

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

@Ish, UwU, yes, but they are underrated :( (Don't worry, If I stay I'll post some more of mine and Random's Alebrijes)

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Sort of. He obviously can’t claim their souls, but has a “permit” of a sort that allows him to detain/punish/reward good or bad behavior. For example, my character Crow is the deity of thieves, and is constantly stealing stuff herself. He can capture her and make her pay for her crimes, but he can’t destroy her. 

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

Joined February of 2018

Star Count: 278

~The Extroverted Author~

Travel light and see the world right

You'll never know if you never go

@Ish,

Lotus' sheilds are unbreakable against normal weapons, and can only be affected by someone elses magic.

Lotus, although seeming reserved on the surface, is quite kind if you get to know her. She sometimes will teach you some magic. Lotus has a tendency to sound lofty or sometimes even insincere. 

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

The shadow spikes are essentially just him making them solid spikes, though, like regular shadows, they can get bigger or smaller. I’m going to work on the Personality.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

@Crow/Zodiak accepted

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 50 , , 52