I feel like mine was ingnored, hmph

Name: Bright

*Nickname(s): Ray

Pronouns: She, her, herself

Sexuality: Bi

Deity of(Up to 3 things): Gamma Ray Burst

*Symbols: A figure of Gamma Ray Burst as a star is erupting

Powers/Abilities: Can launch Gamma ray burst out of her hands or feet even if she has gloves or boots on. Can summon two honjo masamune swords in her hands. She also is able to summon a make shift sword on her hand that is made from gamma ray energy.

*Pets: A Griffin that is made from Gamma Ray energy and it glows neon green as neon green smoke rises from its body, its eyes are also dim glowing neon green.

Appearance(s): She wears diamond armor that is black, her hair is pale turquoise and it fades to aquamarine. Here pupils are lime green and the clothing that she wears with the armor is lime green. Her skin tone is pale, she wears armor that is just pieces, it is not a full suit. She wears durable blood red silk clothing under her armor. She has straight hair and bob haircut, she had a straight body type and is a little skinny.

Personality: Caring and very responsible with her powers, she would only try to protect the innocent. Kind and wished to make everyone happy but is a little sad when a star dies.

*Theme Song(s): Secret Rule- The song of the Universe

*Typically Worshiped By: Not very specific but is sort of worshipped by astronomers that are fond of gamma ray bursts.

Domain: The universe

*Temples: Stars

Weapons: honjo masamune 

Backstory: When Bright was a simple soldier that worked for Vishnu, she was considered one of his best guards. Bright was friends with a goddess of chaos that controlled the gamma ray burst first. Her friend believed that Bright was the one because she was considered trustworthy. Soon after the Chaos goddesses death, her last request was for her friend (Bright) to take on the duty of being responsible and wield the power of the gamma ray bursts, it was a very long process and a lot of time for her to know how to control it. Vishnu called her a traitor and was jealous of Bright's new power, he banished her and wasn't strong enough to take away her powers.

*Crush: Open

Other: Loki (She is the one that will either defeat or take away Outburst's powers if she can.) Her negative traits is that is does not like waiting for a long time. She does not like very loud noises, she likes quiet noise that is in space. Her flaws is that she does not know where a gamma ray burst will aim at until about a few seconds later but if it is heading for a planet she is on, she can change its course. She does have speed and strength but hesitates a lot, sometimes she doesn't.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

@Ishmael:

Sol's copies have the same aptitudes as sol him self however they are weaker than him by half and consume his energy as if he was doing something himself.

Sol Personality Extention: Sol is evil because it is part of his nature. It's hatred of Nimarfira and Lua is because it views himself as weakened by their existence, as long at they live it cannot be at it's full strength... This is not the case, but it doesn't know that... nor does it care. (I don't think I can expand anymore on Sol's personality without breaking it's character...)

• Posted at:

Nimarfira (Nightfire) of the Obsidian Wings

He/Him

A lost, legendary dragon. 

Treasured: Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto

Forum Fam: Jacquelyn, Glamour, Kitsune, Deisma

"Why do we have to bow if the cause doesn't aid us?" ~Noctu Igne of The Oracle~

Name: Darkness
*Nickname(s): Dark
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Chaos/Darkness Spirit
*Deity They Work For: Stormbringer
Appearance: Darkness is made from pure chaos. She has red eyes that glow and she takes the form of either a human girl of a black wolf. In her human form, she is completely black, save for her eyes. In her wolf form, she is the same, but her eyes are a darker red. She is also a much bigger wolf then normal. She is lithe yet strong, and in her human form is around 5"8.
Personality: Cunning and patient, Darkness spends her times spreading chaos everywhere she can. She serves Stormbringer, and is very unpredictable. Darkness takes pleasure in ruining things, whether they are useful or not. She strives to be as chaotic as possible.
*Theme Song(s): -
Weapons: Chaos swords
Powers: She can hurl chaos spheres and eat away at nearby objects, growing stronger when she does so. Her presence causes mortals to have darker thoughts. This power does not affect immortals, only mortals.
Backstory: She was created when Stormbringer managed to cause enough chaos by starting a war. Now she spends her entire immortal life spreading chaos.
*Crush: -
Other: Quezecoatl

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

@Vegan I’d advise against ever saying ‘go look it up’

I still need clarification on a ‘straight’ body type. Does it mean that she doesn’t have any curves? Ex: Her hips/shoulders/waist would be roughly along the same lines. Thank you for clarifying the hair 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Stormbringer: Is the bodyshape the same for both forms, or just the wolf form? If so, I’d like you to describe the shape of the human form too. Does her human form also have hair? You won’t need to describe the color but the style would be helpful

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Ah wait I saw that Ishmael already reviewed Stormbringer’s one, ignore my incoming post 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Alright, I'm sorry

She does have curves, and her waist is skinny but her hips are a little bigger

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Alright accepted 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

I'm sorry, my day is stressful

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

It's stressfull enough without the forums fall...

• Posted at:

He/Him

Can I make her also able to see the future. Because that’s a kind of wisdom to, the wisdom of the future. But it’s very unclear, and it gives her a headache, because all of those different paths are doing that

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

Name: Vinculous Brand
Nickname: Father (by New)
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Straight

Species: Human
Deity They Work For: He has close relations with New but he doesn’t work for him
Appearance: He has tan skin and blue eyes. His dark brown hair is always combed unlike that of his son. He is 6’3”. He is bulky with broad shoulders. Ever since leaving the battlefield he has worn a sky blue t-shirt and a pair of sand brown baggy shorts. He wears sandals on his feet. He only gets a change of clothes when it’s cold out but all that changes is he puts on boots, wears proper, sand brown trousers and puts a jacket over his t-shirt.
Personality: He’s stern and serious and expects the same out of everyone else. He always takes responsibility for his actions and always tries to make things better. He blames himself for the separation of his daughter and the “death” of his son. He really just wants everyone to be happy but he never thinks about himself. He can be playful when around his children and people he trusts.

Theme Song: Mother 3 Love Theme
Weapons: A sword quite similar to New’s Vinculon, but he isn’t connected to it like New is to Vinculon
Powers: He has a special gift of navigation and mental mapping
Backstory: He was the original wielder of Vinculon before New but passed it down to his son. He was a powerful and feared general and any battle he led was never lost. As time passed, he stepped down to take care of his family. A few years later a fire struck and he was separated from his daughter and was left with only his son, who fell down a waterfall and Vinculous assumed he was dead and travelled to the nearest town.
Other: Set

• Posted at:

(Brand) New

rebookmark

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

might as well make use of the amount of time we have left on the forums

Name: Atom

*Nickname(s):

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Pansexual

Deity of (Up to 3 things): Atoms, toxin/diseases, and negativity

*Symbols: A molecule colored black and white, a black biohazard symbol against a yellow background, a white teardrop against a black background, and the black silhouette of a rattlesnake

Powers/Abilities: Atom is able create, destruct, and morph atoms. He can turn an object into another object by rearranging and connecting different atoms together. He can repair objects, make objects (whether it exists or not) and obliterate objects. He is able to control and summon different types of toxin. The toxins he uses are usually made from animals. Atom has the ability to inflict any type of disease on anything, ranging from a living organism to an object (whatever touches the object will get the same disease). The range of his sickness power is being able to infect a whole continent/sect with a minor disease to infecting a town with an extremely serious sickness. He can make mortals have sudden feelings of negativity (sadness, loneliness etc.), which he can take advantage of to get people on his side. Atom also has the ability to make himself shrink as small as possible, but he can only shrink, not grow. He has the ability to teleport and to use telekinesis.

*Pets: Nah

Appearance(s): Atom has long, messy dark brown hair which stops just above his shoulders (think of Connor Murphy from Dear Evan Hansen). His right eye is fully black without a pupil or iris and his other eye is colored a golden yellow with a black biohazard symbol as the pupil. His hair swoops in and covers the biohazard eye. When he’s angry, the hair get swept aside, exposing both eyes. Atom has a height of 5’7 and is slightly on the scrawnier side. He has ghostly pale skin and barely noticeable freckles on the bridge of his nose. Atom wears a dark navy blue tuxedo with light purple stripes running horizontally down the suit. He wears a white shirt underneath the suit along with either a black bow tie or tie depending on his mood. He also wears a pair of black pants and black dress shoes.

Personality: Atom is an absolute mess. He is terrible at hiding his emotions, making him pathetically easy to manipulate and take advantage on. He is a gloomy, sad and anxious cloud of misery all the time. Atom always tries to worm his way out of fights or arguments, mostly because he can’t bear to handle the intensity of the situation. He has really low self esteem and is anxious 24/7. He also has a tendency to randomly feel lonely and vulnerable, even when he’s surrounded by other people and in a safe place. Actually, being surrounded by people makes it worse, because Atom is also extremely socially awkward. Probably the only place in which he feels comfortable and safe is in his domain. Whenever he is exposed to people in his domain, he will most likely make them feel as unwelcome as he physically can to make them leave. Atom won't be the hostile-type of unwelcoming, he’ll just be the not-talking-or-acknowledging-your-existence type of unwelcoming. He is known by the other deities for his cowardness and nervousness, however he is still a feared god amongst the mortals. Despite his petrified nature, Atom can be really easily angered. And when he is, it won't be pretty, especially for the thing that angered him. Because of an event that happened earlier in his life, Atom had really low emotional health and sanity. Sometimes, he might say or do violent things that normal beings would definitely think twice about doing. His breaking emotional health and his lack of sanity usually leads him accidentally hurting someone with his powers, which will later plummet his mental stability even more.

*Theme Song(s): Gasoline

*Typically Worshiped By:

Domain: Atom’s domain is located in a large underground cave that can only be entered through teleportation. The cave has a series of stalactites and stalagmites poking out from both the floor and the ceiling. The main pallet of the cave is purple and blue. The rocks and stones are tainted purple while the shadows are a purplish blue color. If you look around, you can spot billions of crystals embedded just about anywhere, next to rocks, on ceilings or in between cracks. The crystals are light in color and you can sometimes see the through them. A glittering pool of water is located in the middle of the cavern, with a small hole in the ceiling illuminating the water. Ivy and vines line the walls of the cave. In front of the mini lake is a light oak desk and a black office chair tucked in behind it.

*Temples:

Backstory: Atom came into existence by simply appearing at the begging of time.  After a few billion years of floating around alone in space (which can easily eat away someone’s sanity) he finally discovered the solar system in which Forengard was located. He normally wouldn’t be interested in anything new, but he was too sick of seeing the same thing everyday, so he decided to check it out. He loved the planet, so he built a permanent settlement there. Currently, he’s living on his own and not much people know about him. (The other parts of Atoms backstory are going to be "lived" through while roleplaying)

*Crush: Not yet

Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

After that who cares?

LGBTQ+

@Boop -- Yay, someone else who uses Atomic Manipulation. :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Three more posts to get the number to 2019?!?!

• Posted at:

(Brand) New

@Galaxian, yep! I really liked the concept! :D

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

After that who cares?

LGBTQ+

@Boop -- Nice! Somehow feel like Galaxian and Atom could be friends...if only I could access the new forum ;-;.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Boop and Brand: Accepted

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

You do realize that’s probably the 2,019 post? And can you please answer my question 

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

@Galaxian, maybe we could cram in a quick meeting thread before the forums shut down?

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

After that who cares?

LGBTQ+

@Enchanted: Can you look over Sol please?

• Posted at:

He/Him

@Boop -- Sounds good! :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Nightfire: Didn’t Ishmael review that form? Let me check 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Please guys, answer my question

• Posted at:

@Cat -- Ishmael confirmed it on the last page. :)

(He said: "@Cat accepted".)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

@Nimarfira accepted

@Stormbringer you need to continue to add more to Darkness's personality, right now it appears you're just saying the same trait with different words.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thanks

• Posted at:

He/Him

Name:Black Shadows {Would like to be called this}

Nickname:Shadow

Race:Panther shapeshifter

Sexuality:None

To whom they are employed:Neptune

Appearance:She has black hair and navy blue eyes. She has tan skin, and she wears a black bodysuit, with the picture of a dragon's head on it. She has the same picture in permenant tatoo on the back of her hand.

Personality,Fearless,will do anything for friends

Weapons:To extendable katanas with fast acting poison.

Powers:Able to survive because she can transform into a panther.

Backstory:She discovered her powers when she was eleven, and she tried to show her parents, but they were terrified, and sent her into the world with nothing but her boa contrictor, Venom. She was seen by Neptune and employed. She works hard.

Crush:Open 

Other:Artemis

• Posted at:

~Assassin~ Female DeathWing

Rachel:This is my friend Piglin.

Nick:Do you want to come in for the party?

Piglin:No, i'm fine.

Nick:Are you sure?

Piglin:Yeah, I have dinner plans.

Nick:Really?

Piglin:Yeah OH HECK YEAH I'M COMIN

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

Assassin: 

-By Feminine, do you mean entirely female or demigirl? NB? 

-By ‘none’ do you mean something like aromantic/asexual? Aromantic means that the person is not interested in romance and asexual is the same but with that other stuff. So together that would mean the person isn’t interested in love at all 

-Could you describe her hair a bit more? Is it wavy? Straight? How long is it? Does she wear it in a hairstyle or not? 

-What kind of shoes does she wear? 

-Please elaborate on her personality, it needs to be more than just a sentence. How is she fearless? What are her flaws? How extreme will she go in order to protect her friends? 

-Why are her parents surprised that she’s a shifter? Animal shapeshiftery is normally hereditary, unless someone enchanted her to be that way. In that case you’d need to clarify that 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Feminine means female

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

I just found a really good theme song for Crow. 

Waving Through a Window - Owl City Reprise

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

Joined February of 2018

Star Count: 278

~The Extroverted Author~

Travel light and see the world right

You'll never know if you never go

Deity Form:

Name: Kanji

*Nickname(s): Jii, K-K

Pronouns: he/him 

Sexuality: straight

Deity of(Up to 3 things): video games / weirdness / tragedy

*Symbols: broken game controller / shattered glass /

Powers/Abilities: technopath / shape shifting / electrokenesis

*Pets: robot cat named Tobu

Appearance(s): Kanji is a skinny, fairly lanky Asian boy with spiky russet hair, pale skin, and slotted almond shaped eyes, one gold, the other cyan. 

He is usually seen wearing a black tank top, red bomber jacket, fingerless gloves, and tan cargo pants. Blue plastic shades cover his eyes, and different colored wires wrap around his neck, wrists, and forearms. He is also almost always eating a lollipop.

Personality: Kanji has a very laid back demeanor, but he also has a mischievous streak. He is very absent minded, and can be rude and delusional. He is obviously not completely sane, and begins humming or singing at weird occasions. 

He is flirtatious sometimes, but enjoys havoc far more then romance. He is also obsessed with comic books and technology. Kanji is VERY immature...

*Theme Song(s): Cheat Codes VIP - Nitro Fun / Jackpot - TheFatRat

*Typically Worshiped By: gamers

Domain: weird little mansion on the outskirts of Mira' s domain

*Temples: none

Weapons: electronic shockers, sand filled gloves 

Backstory: hmmm, grew up as a normal boy should, always into technology... him and his best friend were working on an invention when it went a wire and blew up. His friend died in the explosion, Kanji began begging for his friend to be saved, Mira heard and realized the same thing had happened to her. She tried to comfort him, but he asked her to take his soul in place of his friend's. She agreed, and instead made him her apprentice. 

Blah blah blah turned into a god after risking his soul again to save his town from destruction...

*Crush: open I guess

Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

"Don't call me Nymphadora!"

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

"If a captain goes down with their ship, let's be captains and stay with the forums until the end..." ~ Arrow

I'm probably just gonna make a character before the end

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Recall

• Posted at:

He/Him

lbump!!!

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

"If a captain goes down with their ship, let's be captains and stay with the forums until the end..." ~ Arrow

Personality: Ash is slightly distrusting of his new capabilities, but reguards everything the same as Brine did(Ex. Marx and Stormbringer are enemies. Galaxian is small pasifist bean.) He is friendly to those he calls friends, but still displays extreme annoyance towards his enemies. He’s confused as to why he’s different than before, and with the lost presence of Exitium and Schepping he feels quite lonely. Ash prefers to save kind words for the few times he doesn’t feel like something is  wrong. He lists for knowledge of why he, Exitium, and Schepping were forced to share the same body since it was worse for all parties involved, and he is seeking for the information of who was power enough to do this.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

Deity Form:

Name: Mira 

*Nickname(s): Nymph 

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: heteromantic asexual

Deity of(Up to 3 things): ingenuity / mysteries / the ocean at night /

*Symbols: paint splatters / dream catchers / paint brushes/ canvases / the moon / a black seal / 

Powers/Abilities: flight / shape shifting / hydrokenisis /

*Pets: a few seals, and a large brown and black cat called Oatmeal

Appearance(s): Mira is a thin girl of a pale complexion. She has silver blue eyes sparkling with empathy and mischief, and sweeping black hair that swimmers turquoise at their tips. 

She wears a form fitting dark blue tunic, grey pants, and a short periwinkle hooded cloak that stops above her knees. She is rarely ever found wearing shoes, and on the rare occasion she is, they are delicate wire sandals. 

She wears a black choker with a yin and yang pendant in the middle, and a silver ballet with blue bubble charms. Small feathered wings sprout out of her back, one white, the other black. 

She can also shapeshift into a ebony hued seal, or a pure white cat. In both forms however, she has a yin and yang symbol on her forehead.  

Personality: Mira has a calm, fairly bubbly personality. As if she always has something to laugh about. She is quick witted, and has child like enthusiasm in art, music, or other hobbies. She is very absent minded, but not at all naive. 

She enjoys nature, music, and artwork, and will stare for hours out at the Sea. Mira loves watching mortal children play, and will occasionally make herself visible, and will play with them. 

But the goddess is not all fun and games, she is a relentless protector of the ocean and its life, and will turn into a fiery fury if she finds anyone disturbing it. She has a quick temper, and will unleash her wrath on poachers, or mortals harming the ocean's wildlife. 

She absolutely adores people who want to protect the Sea. 

Overall, Mira is an enigma, she is also quite shy around other deities, never knowing what to say or do. She'd rather do grandstands, or paint then stand around and talk. So she never goes looking for company.. 

*Theme Song(s): Running with the Wolves - Aurora / How I Became the Sea - Owl City

*Typically Worshiped By: artists / conservationists

Domain: a hut on a cliff overlooking the sea

*Temples: a few on the indlands 

Weapons: scythe with a crescent moon shaped blade

Backstory: um... Will post later.

*Crush: idk

Other: Loki

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

@Nymph are you an alt? I'm only asking cuz your writing style is really familiar to me for some reason and most people don't typically join an rp straight off the bat.

Could you elaborate on Kanji's abilities? What does being a technopath entail? What kind of animals can he turn into? For how long? What does electrokinesis entail? How tall is he? 

I'd like to see a bit more to his personality as well. He has a few traits, but nothing is really strung together. I'm also not sure what you mean by "not quite sane". Is there a reason for that? Also, he seems to be leaning into the stereotypical Crazy Person trope by the way you describe him. it's perfectly fine to have a character that is mentally imbalanced, as long as they are portrayed correctly. Does he have a constant delusion? How well can he distinguish fiction from reality? His personality has a couple contradiciting traits as well. While not altogther unlikely, laid-back people don't tend to be rude to others, and aren't hectic people. What kind of havoc does he like to cause? What about him makes him immature? Overall, his personality just needs to be fleshed out a bit more.

By electric shockers, do you mean like Tazers? What are the sand filled gloves for?

For his backstory, if he was a mortal, he would have to come into contact with a blue ambrosia flower to become a deity or have a deity make him one.

For Mira, same thing with her powers. How fast can she fly/how long (if there is a time limit), what can she shapesift into, elaborate on hydrokinesis. How long is her hair? What's her face shape/body type? Get that backstory in, and we'll talk.

---

@Ash accepted

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Hey Ishmael, yup, it's me, the long dead Arrow, and in case you're wondering all my old OCs in this are dead too. I just kind of wanted a fresh start. 

Well, Kanji can control certain electronic devices, making them move, turn on, etc. He can change into a raven with crimson wings, and a cat heterchromatic eyes. 

He is 6' 1" a rather tall dude, yes he is not quite sane, as in laughing at things that are not quite funny, etc. He is not emotionally stable, and it is because the trauma of seeing his friend die before him. He still believes he is dead, and does not take himself being a deity with responsibilities. He does not really care about what havoc he causes for other immortals, but he does have a soft spot for mortals. 

He is laid back as in nothing can phase him really, you can brandish a dagger in his face, set his pants on fire, etc. And he's most likely to stare at you and stick his tongue out. He is hectic and absent minded jumping from one conversation to a totally unrelated one. And sometimes speaks in riddles or rhymes. 

He is still the kid he was when he "died", and does not see the world as someone mature would? And he does not care about what effects he causes on the world around him. The sand filled  gloves were from his mortal days, since he and his best friend were always being bullied...he never actually punched anyone, they just made him feel empowered.. And yes, tazers. Also I'm thinking Mira gave him the flower after he saved his city. 

She can fly straight (full out) for about 30 minutes then her wings will cease up and she's forced to land. I already said she can change into a cat and a seal in her appearance section. Her hair stops at her tailbone, and her face is heart shaped.. 

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 51 ,