poke

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Poke

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Poke

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

I've got plans for this guy

Name: Wyatt Piperdone 

*Nickname(s): Wy (?)

Pronouns: he / him 

Sexuality: straight demisexual 

Species: h00man 

*Deity They Work For: I'll make her later. 

Appearance: Wyatt has black hair cut jaggedly at his ears.  He has a muscular and short build, with a height reaching about 5' even. He has tanned skin. He is often seen wearing a trench coat and boots, in which he hides some of his weapons. 

Personality: Wyatt has tried to train himself not to feel emotions. He doesn't like to feel them, though he still does much to his dismay. He keeps his emotions bottled up, thus leading to breakdowns that he still tries to hide. He follows orders without question. He's actually a real softie once he believes it's safe to trust you. He's very protective of his friends, and thus will sometimes disobey orders for them. 

*Theme Song(s): nope 

Weapons: He carries around several: a pistol, twin daggers, and a sword. (doesn't carry that last one around too much)

Powers: none, he's just a human 

Backstory: He has been training to be an ideal assassin in the Medevil sect scense he was around the age twelve. He fell in love once, but when he began to express some feelings towards this girl, he was ordered to assassinate her. They didn't tell him who he was assainating, though, so he found out a bit late. He soon graduated from his training and began to work for whoever gave him money. 

*Crush: open, I suppose 

Other: Loki; he's an assassin 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Forum cousin with Burner

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

⇽Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again 

Um, where are the GGaD staff? I know Bengal's busy and I don't mean to rush or pressure anyone, but where is everyone?!  

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

@Silverskies:

Yeah, I wonder.

Update for Time.

Weapons: Time has no gauntlet anymore... instead he has a bronze pocket watch necklace, this necklace (mainly the pocket watch) is magical. This watch can use magic to transform into a steampunk-like hand-and-a-half sword. It strengthen's Time's time magic, and can turn into a wing, like his gauntlet that he doesn't have anymore, and his (now Grifflet's) staff. Instead, this wing is a steampunk gold.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Should someone make a thread to politely summon them? Or just keep waiting?

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

I don't know, we should wait a bit longer and see.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Maybe we should ask them today... or July 5th...

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Aight, Back-up staff has arrived, Lemme go through the pages and review the applications.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Oh boy!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Backup has arrived.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Bookmark. Can anyone list a few spots that have been taken if possible?

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Hmm, okay nvm... just re read the rules...

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Accepted

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

I'm editing NightWolf and creating a new deity. I have too much male OCs in GGaD.

Name: NightWolf

*Nickname(s): Puppy (Damian)

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Asexual

Deity of: Wolves, Nature, and War

*Symbols: A white wolf sitting with a vine/white rose flower crown. Its paws are red. The wolf is for the fact that she's the Deity of wolves and the flower/vine crown is for nature. The red is blood on the wolf's paw since she is the deity of wars. Another symbol is a silver wolf.

Powers/Abilities: She can talk to and summon wolves. She can also control nature and quickly summon plants and other natural stuff.

*Pets: 10 wolves.

Appearance(s):  Wolf Appearance: She has gray-black fur and white fur at her paws. She has emerald-green eyes. NightWolf is wolf obsessed, but she also loves dragons. Dragon Appearance: NightWolf is a large, graceful dragon. She has dark blue underscales and her upperscales are as black the night. Her belly is pale silver. Her wing membrane is pitch-black with white scales underneath her wing membrane. Think of how a NightWing's wing would look like. That's her wings. Her horns are a blue that's not too dark, yet not too pale. It's also the same color as her talons. Humanoid Appearance: She has somewhat dark brown eyes and long black hair. Her bangs are so long they reach up to her upper lip. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She has a light-tan skin color. She looks lean and her hair is down. She looks emotionless most of the time. She wears her long-sleeved shirts that are dark blue to black underneath hoodies that range from white to light blue to Prussian Blue. Her pants are usually leggings that vary from dark blue to Prussian blue. She wears socks that are above her ankles and white or pale blue high tops. She has white wolf ears on the top of her head. She can make them disappear as well. She also has her wolf canines.

Personality: She's very nice and friendly. Leave her alone and she's going to like having your company. She's a loyal type of person. When you betray her, her trust for you is lowering until you prove that you're trying to change. She doesn't like to be wrong and when she's told she's wrong, she can get quite embarrassed. NightWolf can very insane when she's mad. She's sort of punk-like, but inside her head, there are very bloody things. She's not who you would expect her to be. She's a rebel and she would say what she wants. She's sometimes quite emotionless though. She can't feel certain emotions. NightWolf can be bored easily. She's really good with technology and loves it. NightWolf can be very stubborn and tsundere. She can be very deep sometimes and honestly act quite depressed. On the inside, sometimes she can feel lonely. She just needs someone to talk to. Also, she loves to ship people to one another.

*Theme Song(s): Paper Crowns (Alec Benjamin); Battle Cry (Beth Crowley); Things are Gonna Get Better(NEFFEX); Oceans (Jacob Lee); Black Sheep (Jacob Lee); Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day); Antidote (Faith Marie); Little Girl (Faith Marie); Toxic Thoughts (Faith Marie); NVM (Faith Marie)

*Typically Worshiped By: People who love with nature, people who hang out during nighttime, warriors, and you know. That kind of stuff.

Domain: A Victorian house in a forest. It's covered in vines and other nature stuff like flowers. Though it looks old, It's quite modern inside. She likes to hang in the basement and things there. It's in the Medieval Sector.

*Temples: There are a couple temples for her. 

Weapons:  White bow and Arrows and a Prussian Blue Shotgun.

Backstory: NightWolf's parents were both deities, but they fled in secret to Earth. Most believed that they were dead. NightWolf grew up not knowing that she had magic. Then came the truth. When she was 6 and facing a bully, she said, "Treat me like some stupid trash one more time and I'll wish the grass you're standing underneath will kill you." The bully punched her again. Then, the grass killed him (The bully). No one was there to see her kill him. NightWolf was in shock. When she went home. Her father, Kevin, was the deity of feelings. He figured out what she was feeling. Then, she found out her family had magic and she became a deity.

*Crush: No one.

Other: Athena

Name: Vytas

*Nickname(s): V-Sauce

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Deity of: Clickbait, Cringy memes, and game.

*Symbols: All types of games, cringy memes, and a bunch of clickbait

Powers/Abilities: He can create cringy memes, clickbait, and games. He's also really good at gaming.

*Pets: None

Appearance(s): He has dark brown hair and fair skin. Vytas' eyes are light brown. He wears black rectangular-shaped glasses. He wears a black hoodie and brown pants. His shoes are blue Russian boots. He's usually holding his phone or video game controller.

Personality: Vytas can be annoying and can be hard to deal with. He likes to tease people and be a pest. He's pretty smart and can be considered a "nerd". He's a bit weird, but he's usually normal. He's not mature. He likes interrupting people when they talk. He can be bored pretty easily. He's quite friendly and loud. He's also a funny dude. He likes making jokes.

*Theme Song(s): My Gaming Life (Arensky x Marin Hoxha x Jon Becker)

*Typically Worshiped By: Gamers and people who do a lot of cringy memes and clickbait.

Domain: It's in the modern sector. It's a really big house. Inside, there are a bunch of bookshelves filled with video games. It's basically heaven for gamers.

*Temples: Yes. They're called gaming stores, like Game Stop.

Weapons: He has a red scythe and a blue Ōdachi.

Backstory: He was born a god. There wasn't anything unusual during his life. After he grew up, he left his parents and lived on his own.

*Crush: 

Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

\\ Run | Fake Love | I Need U | Save Me

Remember those who left the forums

"Don't be trapped in someone else's dream." -V

I want to be reincarnated as a rock in my next life. -Suga

↤ i'll be there till the end. i love you all.

Wait. Vytas' domain should be in the Cyber Sector.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

Poke

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

Bookmark

• Posted at:

FRIEND OF SOL

"WHERE'S THE ACTION?"

- SCYTHE

#THEFORUMREAPER

JOINED 4/07/2018

*kicks the door down* WHAT’D I MISS

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

I fixed NightWolf's form a bit and added a new character--Vytas. Just waiting for someone to accept them.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

Poke

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

Poke

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

@Nightwolf, Vytas and GGaD!Swampy would probably make a good ship. Want to ship them? 

@Anyone who can answer this question, Could I make someone who was once a diety but was stripped of their powers and thus hates any and all dieties now? And would they count as a diety? Should I still use the deity form? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Name: Felicity Alex Heartstone
*Nickname((s)): Lici, Alex
Race: human
Sexuality: straight
*To Whom are They Employed: Nobody
Appearance: She has long, ginger hair. Her skin is pale and she has a lot of freckles. She has green-blue eyes. She likes wearing sweaters and sweat pants She likes to wear green and gray. She is very short for an 11 year old.
Personality: She is an emotional person. She is normally cheerful, but that can change in the blink of an eye. She is very sensitive to other people's words. It hurts her a lot when people break her promises. She believes that all things can think and feel, but have no voice. She likes to make up voices for plants and rocks and talk to them. She has absolutely no sense of responsibility and is very rash. 
*Theme Song((s)): NA
Weapons: A maple-wood staff 7 feet long 
Powers: All Gulfstream’s Powers. So, plant conjuration and manipulation, Shapeshifting, Being able to see all history and summoning history scrolls, going back in time (needs a history scroll to do this, can’t change what already happened)
*Backstory?: She was a normal girl with a normal life in the medieval sect when she met Suramtra. Suramtra tricked her into wearing the golden locket with Gulfstream’s soul. Gulfstream possessed her, leaving her unable to control her body. Eventually, Gulfstream let her go and faded away, leaving Leci with her powers.
*Crush?: Open
Other: Artemis

Name: Forest
*Nickname((s)): N/A
*Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Asexual
Species: Exodus Bot
*Who They Work For: Previously Gulfstream, now Leci
Appearance: Forest is done in dark greens and a swirling vine pattern, with two antennas on her head and a vine-like tail. Their eyes glow soft green. Gulfstream added a small screen on her chest that she can use to talk or project images.
Personality: Forest is happy, polite, and cheerful. She communicates through piano notes and usually doesn't argue with her owner. Forest is the ultimate mom-friend. She is very protective of children and small animals. She will worry a lot when Leci gets reckless and puts herself in danger. Sometime she glitches out and gets has the robot equivalent of an anxiety attack.
*Theme Song((s)): 
Weapons: Can use vine tail as a whip/rope.
Powers: N/A
Backstory: Forest is an older Exodus model who was being prepared to go out of service. Rose got attached and stashed it away, giving it to Gulfstream years later. Gulfstream tinkered with the bot, adding a screen and more personality chips. She was planning to have it work as another of her helpers but she gave Leci her body back before Forest was completely ready.
*Crush: N/A

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Bump

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

@Swampy: Sure! Would you want it to be one-sided? I've been feeling really angsty these past days.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

@Nightwolf, Ohh, that's a good idea! Sure! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Accepted.

@Swampy

... I don’t know.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Can I RP again?

• Posted at:

Mamon transfixed

Bottom text

Name: Adéle Fantôme

Nickname: no

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: straight

Species: Dark fairy / spirit

Deity They Work For: Dalia

Appearance: Adéle's body is tall/very thin and has cold and deathly pale (literally) skin with cuts on her arms. She has light gray eyes and curly black hair up to her shoulders. She has only one transparent wing; the other was torn out. In the place where it should've been, there is a mark like an open scar but nothing flows (she's dead already lol).

She wears a backless, short sleeved dress in the colors of lilac, purple, and dark green lace. The skirt reaches to Adéle's ankles, showing slate-colored flats.

As a spirit, Adéle looks the same but she's harder to see (more transparent) except for a light purplish aura surrounding her silhouette.

Personality: Adéle has a quiet but intense personality, if you can understand it. She likes to analyze the situation and people thoroughly before interacting. A pro of that is that she can read people well, but sometimes she takes too long to act when she needs to. 

Adéle is cold in her relationships, not wanting to make friends because she believes that they will leave or betray her at one point. As a result, she doesn't have much remorse in backstabbing people close to her. Most of her relations, in fact, are strictly for necessary stuff (though that might change).

Theme Song: idk

Weapons: Her magic, or a shard of her wing. Rarely uses other weapons.

Powers: Her dark magic, always. Outside her body, she has standard spirit abilities  (i.e. invisibility, flight, etc). When invisible, she gives off a presence so she isn't undetectable. In her body, she only has her magic but can interact with objects more easily. She can't fly in that form.

Backstory: Adéle was a fairy, quite knowledgeable in the dark arts. She was supposedly killed during a fight in which one of her wings was torn out. However, her spirit lived on and repossessed her body with the effect of her being able to exist as long as her body stays intact. Adéle met Dalia, who decided to protect her in return for knowledge about dark magic.

*Crush: idk

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

*When Saturn finally gets round to joining GGaD*

Deity Form:

Name:  Kaqarae

*Nickname(s): None yet

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: Asexual at current

Deity Of: Life & Death

*Symbols:

Powers/Abilities: Kaqarae is able to speak to the deceased and, for if she is in a piteous mood revive near death victims whether plant, animal or human (or close enough to human). She is incredibly agile.

*Pets:  None

Appearance(s): Kaqarae wears a long, black, hooded cloak that shadows half her face and knee-high, pure white boots. She has long white hair that rests against her shoulders and chest and usually has a small braid behind her right ear. Her skin is quite gaunt and her eyes green-specked grey. Her expression is generally quite neutral.

Personality: Kaqarae is always calculating, her situations, other deities, escape, actions, a lot of things are going on behind her neutral mask. She never holds back and if she wants her opinion to be heard, her opinion will be heard. Kaqarae can be quite humorous and playful (even if it is in a violent way) on the other side of things. She likes to play the solitary game.

*Theme Song(s): Kill and Run by Sia

Domain: Wherever welcome (she does have a domain, but she keeps it very quiet)

*Temples:

Weapons: Kaqarae goes nowhere without her katana

*Crush?: None yet

Other: Valkyrie

• Posted at:

ⓝ aka Young Cosmos

#DarkChocolate

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ Ⓞⓕ Ⓝⓔⓟⓣⓤⓝⓔ

"Sometimes only paper will listen to you"

#RememberHurricane

So... who'd have the one-sided crush? Vytas or Swampy?

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

@Nightwolf, Vytas? Is that OK? 

I'm just going to try the deity form, see how it works. 

Name: Alexander 

*Nickname: Alex, Al 

Pronouns: he/him 

Sexuality: Homoflexable 

Deity of: was once deity of death, hope, and assassins 

*Symbols: After killing someone, he normally leaves behind (or tells whoever he's hiring to leave behind) a gold chain with a pendant of a knife. All his followers (or those who he hires) wear the chain. 

Powers/Abilities: Though he was stripped of diety-hood, he can still create hope (as in the feeling), and has astounding accuracy when it comes to aim. He also is constantly cheating death, prolonging his mortal life. 

*Pets: none 

Appearance: Alex has flaming red hair cut below the ears. He has deathly pale skin, so pale that sometimes he has the apperance of being dead. He has no freckles and only burns. There is no such thing as tanning for him. His eyes are a deep brown that are often mistaken for black. He has an average height and broad shoulders. He often wears black clothing and almost never goes anywhere without a black trench coat or boots. He loves his boots. 

Personality: Alex holds grudges and is revengeful. He is also competitive  (some times a bit too much) and clever. Though he likes to plan things out, he doesn't mind making things up as he goes. He can be romantic when he wants, and often goes out of his way to do something that his crush/boyfreind or girlfriend likes. He has high ambitions, and isn't really down to earth. If you get to know him, (even if you are a deity) he's really sweet and caring. Oh yeah, because of what happened in his past, he hates most deites and has a tendency to send assassins  after them

*Theme Song(s): 

*Typically Worshiped By: was once worshiped by those morning a loss and those in need of hope, but now he is merely worshiped by assassins. 

Domain: Deep in a forest up north, he has a dark green tent. The tent contains a wooden table, a cabinet for weapons, a cabinet for clothes, and a bed. A stream runs near the tent, in which a boat sits. In front of the tent there is a hole in which he builds fires. 

*Temples: he used to have several, all of which are now gone. 

Weapons: Once being the god of death, he has a lot if weapons. He carries daggers (normay three for each boot) around  with him everywhere in his boots, a pistol, two rifles, and several spears. Oh, and a bow with a quiver of about ten arrows. 

Backstory: Once he was a god. He was always one, until his ambition grew to big for the likes of others. They, then worried he would want to over throw the other deities, stripped him of deity-hood. He was enraged. Alex found out he still had a few powers, allowing for him to prolong his mortal life. He's been scheming ever since to get his revenge..

*Crush: open 

Other: Loki; He employed Whyatt. Also, just in case Alex does count as a diety, I'm killing off Fortuna. 

mods please let this through. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Name: Azuki (But she doesn't lifelike her full name, she prefers nicknames.)

Nicknames: Zu, Zuki

Pronouns: She, her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Deity of: Calm, Relationships, School

Symbols: A volcano sleeping lava, the ocean, a sunset

Powers: The ability to help calm people down, bring people together, pull them apart (make them hate each other), provide knowledge (limited)

Pets: A white Persian carmaker Lyra, a small brown puppy named Nico, and a rabbit named Coco.

Appearance: 19 year old girl. Shoulder length wavy electric blue hair. Purple eyes, but she sometimes wears brown or hazel contacts. Her general choice of clothing is is no go style dresses or yoga pants with either a crop top or a tank top. Very tall and skinny. Often described a stick figure. Oh yeah she also has freckles.

Personality: Very calm, but doesn't work well under pressure. Due to her trying to keep the image of her being very calm, she has outbursts of emotion when placed under pressure. Other than that she us normally very calm and happy. She is not very outspoken and prefers to be with a small crowns of people and can be shy if pushed into a situation in which there are very large crowds. She enjoys classical music and Ariana Grande. She occasionally does crafts, such as needlepoint and knitting.

Typically Worshiped by: New Mothers, College students, hopeless romantics, people with chronic anxiety, and high school teachers.

Domain: A hut on a beach, on an island where almost nobody can reach. The water is always calm and wild roses and cherry trees adorn the edge of the beach. The house is small and the roof is woven from palm fronds and weathered, giving it a natural look. When you go inside, you are transported into a wonderful world filled with a sweet melody that seems oh so familiar, yet unrecognizable at the same time. The walls are decorated with her many crafts. Her pets roam around the house, and of the decide they like you, you will be showered with cat, dog , and bunny kisses. 

Weapon: Multiple. She has a spear, however she own a multitude of daggers and has trained with them. She also enjoys archery.

Backstory: None, really. She woke up one day in her house and even though she had just been created, she knew what her purpose was. 

Crush: None yet.

Other: Kinda like Athena, with some Aphrodite mixed in. A but of Apollo too.

• Posted at:

{} {Azuki-Bean~ {}

Call me A.B. for short

{Joined 7/8/18}  {Stars : 64 

#StevenUniverse    #Rai.nbo

I ain't from round here

I'm from another dimension !

Bye-bye!

*A bit

• Posted at:

{} {Azuki-Bean~ {}

Call me A.B. for short

I ain't from round here

Bye-bye!

Sure!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

i missed a lot, didn't i

is everything alright here?

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Ugh God, cat not carmaker. 

• Posted at:

{} {Azuki-Bean~ {}

Call me A.B. for short

I ain't from round here

Bye-bye!

@Mamon

We’re still working on it.

Accepted.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 49 , 50 , 51