It's true, Our lovely assassin-boy managed to get over his Plague sickness and is now ready to jump head first into the action and drama in Forengard....

That is, Unless he can Get past a very protective MJ.

"You can't just go back to work!" She Said stubbornly, standing in his doorway as he gathered his essentials. 

"I can very well do that." He replied calmly, Grabbing his trench coat and searching the trunk at the foot of his bed. Probably looking for his guns. MJ groaned in exasperation, " We don't even know if you're properly cured!" 

Finally he found what he was looking for, Tucking it in his jacket and standing up. "Of course I'm cured, Even the doctors said that since I'm not a dragon, I won't fully affected by the plague." He strode over to her and put a reassuring hand on her cheek. "Relax, shortcake. I'll be fine. Besides, that means Joaquina will be cured soon and Maybe Phoebe too."  He gave her a kiss on the forehead and headed out the door, Whistling. 

She kind of just stood there, Fuming about how he just brushed it off like it was nothing. She ran after him, "Hold up!"

He turned to look at her,  his annoying smirk on his face. "Since your so healthy, Why don't you pay Senshei a visit."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"Oh interesting, a trip over to Senshei's. Mind if I tag along? I've unfortunately got nothing else to do," Asked Swampy. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

"You know what? Fine. I'll go, And Swampy can tag along as well." He sighed, it was obvious that he didn't want to pay her a visit. Mocking-jay smile contently and patted his cheek. "Don't worry cupcake, like you said, you'll be fine." Her tone was irritatingly mocking.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Swampy smirked. "Come on, Damien. It will be fun to tease Senshei about her feelings towards Time." She began to wqlk out the door. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

"You seriously didn't think you would visit Senshei without me did you?" Said Eryine, switching out of her coyote for a Ned strolling over to the two. "I'm tagging along."

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

He sighed when Eryine tagged along. "I might as well Stay back five more minutes so the rest of the Deity Pantheon could join me." He joked. MJ snickered, " I say two minutes, Their probably already here." He shot her mischievous grin, "You wanna bet?"

She gave him a challenging smile. "Oh you bet I do."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Skylight dropped down from the air and folded in her wings, nodding at MJ and Damian."Long time no see, Damian. I see you're back on your feet." She said.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"Yes I am, never been better!" He replied, Pretending to check his non-existent watch and shooting MJ a look. She glared and crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't be surprised if he drops dead on a mission." She mutters.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Eryine smiled. "If he does drop dead, can I have the blood?"

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

"There's a reason he's stayed alive this long. Besides, we need him alive so he can continue to be shipped with Micah." Skylight replied, smiling.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

He opened his mouth to protest, But clamped his mouth shut and looked away, a hand covering his face to hide his very noticeable blushing. Mocking-jay arched her eyebrow and a small smirk appeared on her face. "Oh yes, we can't afford to have you dying on us before you propose to little ol' Micah, Can we?" She teased.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Noticing his blush, Skylight planned onward."Oh, yes, indeed! You two are one of my OTP!" She exclaimed, taking out her phone and scrolling through the Shipping Squad blog.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"OTP?! Come on there's nothing to ship!" He exclaimed, Reaching to take her phone and delete any Damicah evidence. MJ snickered, taking the phone out of Skylights hand and Sending all the photos to her phone. "Oh Please, Do you have any other ships with Damian worthy for OTP title?" She asked him, Handing Sky her phone back. 

"Dami-Jay was a personal favorite" He answered with a smug grin, Reaching into her pocket and retrieving her phone. " Did you change your password? or is it still Damian is Hot?"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

boopppp

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Skylight smirked and replied,"Wwwwweeeeellllll, Dami-Jay was pretty perfect, too. As for others, I'll need to think about that." She glanced down at her phone screen again, frowning a bit.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"See? Anyways back to Unlocking your phone." He continued to Type in the password.

"Jokes one you, I change the passwor--" "Got it." He chuckled as the lock screen changed to the homescreen.  Soon enough any trace of Damicah was deleted.

MJ cursed and looked at Skylight, Noticing her frown. "Whats up?" She asked worriedly.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"Has Xavier mentioned anything about, you know..... proposing to Mom? Because there just was an update posted by Wind Weaver on the shipping blog about Mom and Xavier going on a midnight date. He can't possibly decide to drop the big question tonight." She replied, scrolling through the photos on her phone.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Damian conveniently coughed and Avoided eye contact, Continuing to look through Mocking-jay's phone. 

Mocking-jay on the other hand winced and started to fidget with her red sash. "I'm not the one to Know about this, really, you should be asking someone like his mother, o-or Phoebe. Maybe even him! BecauseIdon'tknowwhathe'splanningIjustsawtheringanfguessed."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Skylight's phone slipped from her slacked fingers and dropped to the ground with a dull thud."You saw a RING?!" She gagged, gripping handfuls of her coppery red hair in her fists. No, no, no! This CANNOT be happening! She silently screamed.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Shiann popped up. "Damian, you don't even have to wait. They'll follow and join you along the way if they want to."

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1700 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

"You have a very valid point." He muttered, Watching the chaos unfold. "But I've found me some good entertainment right here."

MJ grabbed Skylight and directed her to a chair. "Oh sweetie, We don't know for sure what he's planning, Don't stress yourself over this." She managed to say. She reached down and picked up Skylights phone and read the post herself. "Oh dear...If he planned this..." She muttered.

"If Who planned what?" Asked Senshei as she entered the hallway. MJ was so startled that she quickly tossed the phone to Damian as a reflex. "Nothing!"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Skylight was too busy freaking out to really pay attention to MJ, her fiery green eyes wide with shock."Oh my gods, I'm going to have a stepfather." She whispered, freezing as reality sank in.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Oh wow, I'm so happy for them!" Imagine exclamied. "They're perfect together."

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

"But it's not official yet, only that he's planning to propose tonight!" Skylight suddenly exclaimed, leaping to her feet.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"He what? Xavier? MJ did you know about this?!" Demanded Senshei, Clearly uninformed. "N-no! I'm just as confused as you are!" she said hastily. "I only saw the Ring in his room!"

"Is he here?!?" She inquired, suddenly looking around.

"Nah, He just left."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

With grim determination etched into her face, Skylight said,"If my mom's going to get engaged tonight, I'm at least going to film the entire thing and post it on the shipping blog."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"ENGAGED? TONIGHT?" They both shrieked in unison, exchanging looks.

"This is all your fault! He's jumping headfirst into another relationship without a second thought! Just like you!"

"Just like me?!? If I may recall YOU did that and resulted in HIM!" 

"If I may recall, You dated Two guys in the span of TWO months!" 

"YOU WERE ALWAYS THE FLIRTY ONE!"

"AND YOU WERE ALWAYS THE HEAD OVER HEELS ONE!"

"..." Damian leaned over to Skylight. "The ring isn't his." He whispered quietly. "It was the ring for her-" He points to MJ, "-and he asked to look at it since there was now use for it anymore."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"Really?!" Skylight asked, her eyes widening a bit. After a quick look at the two arguing goddesses, she whispered back,"So there's a possibility that he's not going to propose tonight or he's using the ring you were going to give to MJ as my mom's engagement ring?!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"He did ask me where I got the ring..." He trailed, a little uneasy about Skylights reaction. He continued to watch with faint amusement as the two goddesses argue like sisters. Well, Technically they were sisters. Maybe like twins. 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

XD

NightWolf, Lukas, and Griffon entered this wondrous scene. "Yo," she said. "What's up? Is Damian is finally well."

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened.

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say... i love you all?

"Weller than well." He answered, ridiculously smiling.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

I hate the fact that I have absolutely no grammar.

NightWolf laughed. "If that's what you say."

After NightWolf had her laugh, Lukas glared at Damian very intesnsley.

Whilst Lukas was doing that, Griffon was laughing internally at Lukas.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

Damian raised and eyebrow at Lukas, looking at him at the corner of his eyes while he faced the ongoing argument between Mocking-jay and Senshei. His green eyes dart back and forth between Lukas and Night wolf and it suddenly clicks.

A sly smiled appears on his face as he unnoticeably makes his way to Lukas and leans over. "Y'know, If you got the hots for her, than you better do something quick." He said in voice with a suppressed chuckle.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Skylight's green-eyed gaze fitted over the newcomers before coming to rest on Griffon, a sky smile spreading across her lips."Griffy, you're here! It's good to see you." She exclaimed casually, strolling over and giving him a quick hug.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Lukas blushed bright red. "W-w-what? What do you mean?" Please don't think I like her, he pleaded in his head 

Griffon blushed red and hugged back. "Yeah," he mummbled. "Also, one person calling me Griffy is enough!"

Lukas wanted to distract Damian from him, so he shouted "Griffy!" and Griffon scowled at him.

NightWolf was looking at Lukas and Damian. I wonder what they are talking about. she thought. Then, she noticed Skylight and Griffon and looked at them with intrest. I wonder if Ryoko is here. she thought. Then my OTP would be here!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

"FINE!"

"FINE!"

The two deities stormed out of the room at different exits, fuming in rage.

Damian looked at where they disappeared off too, but returned his piercing gaze on Lukas. "Now, Where were we?" He pressed on.

The door where Mocking-jay had stormed out of opened and Jacqueline entered, Looking back at MJ as she tore down the hall.

"Alright, Who told them about the ring?"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"Uh...we were talking about how wonderful it is for you to be well?" he said unconvincingly. He hated to lie, but he had to.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

"Yeah, Griffy is your new official nickname." Skylight laughed, patting his shoulder.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Griffon pouted. "I guess I'll have to live with it..." he sighed.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

"And while we're at it, I can come up with even more nicknames for you! Like Griff, or GrifGrif, as a few examples!" She laughed, smiling.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

1 , , 3